Unconventional Therapy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley looked down and saw her own bodies throat being stretched by her new member. It bulged out obscenely and looked extremely sexy. She marveled at the sight as she slid back, watching the throat deflate before sliding back forward. She was impressed by Alex's control of his gag reflex but she had trained it well so it shouldn't be too hard. She pulled back and let Alex take a breath before once again plugging his throat. Tentatively she sped up, testing how much she could push Alex. He didn't complain as she began to thrust in earnest. His eyes were watering and eventually he pushed her back for breath. She pulled out and he inhaled sharply but didn't move and she took it as a sign to continue.

It didn't take long before she felt herself getting close, she backed off and let Alex breath, she didn't want him pushing her off just as she reached climax. Once his breathing had settled she pushed back in and began throat fucking him in earnest. She knew she was pushing his limits as he grabbed at the sofa but right now she didn't care. She felt her cock twitch and balls tense as she buried herself as deep in Alex's throat as she could, her cock emptying it's load as Alex desperately tried to swallow. Each time he swallowed it tightened his throat on her cock, causing her to groan in pleasure as it milked every drop from her. Eventually she slid out with a wet gurgle as Alex struggled for his first breath in over a minute. Ashley smiled and watched as he panted for air, judging when he had recovered enough as she pressed a button.

Suddenly Alex cried out, the toy buzzing at full power which instantly pushed him over the edge he had been stuck on for so long. He moaned a long, primal groan of pure pleasure and gripped at the sofa as his body spasmed. His pussy clamped down on the toy like a vice, determined to get every bit of pleasure it had been denied for so long. His whole body twitched and wracked in orgasmic bliss. Ashley watched intrigued, seeing her own body coming was erotic as hell and she felt her cock beginning to hard again despite its so recent activity. Alex bucked and groaned, moaning unintelligibly in pure bliss. After almost a minute Ashley pressed the power and lowered to toy to its lowest setting but not quite turning it off.

"Holy... Fuck..." Alex painted as his orgasm wore off. His hips still twitched occasionally as the now over sensitive nerves in his pussy continued to be teased by the slight vibrations but it soon passed to just be an enjoyable sensation.

"That was, enlightening, I always wondered why guys liked that so much," Ashley said finally. "I'm gonna find some clothes, mom might be back soon and it wouldn't be good if she walked through the door to find me naked and you like that," she said gesturing to Alex. He sat up and wiped his chin, he hadn't even noticed the rope of cum that Ashley had left there. He wiped his hand clean on the sweatpants.

"I think I'll get changed too," he replied gesturing to the wet patch that had formed on the sweatpants where his fluids had soaked the material. They both went upstairs with Alex holding onto the banister to support his shaky legs. They got changed and went back downstairs and watched tv. Surprisingly Ashley was quite kind with the remote, only occasionally teasing him by turning it up for a short while every now and then before turning it back down. It was almost half past 4 by the time Kate arrived home.

"Hey guys, how are you doing?" She asked as she walked through the door.

"We're good, just watching this rubbish program Ashley likes," Ashley replied, looking at Alex and grinning.

"Hey what can I say, I have crap taste," Alex replied.

"Well I'm just glad to see you two getting along, Sandra is a miracle worker," Kate answered not noticing their strange behavior. She was too amazed by the sudden change in their attitude to each other, she never thought they'd be voluntarily spending time together. "Well I'm going to start on dinner, you two play nice," she smiled before heading to the kitchen.

"Crap taste hey?" Ashley asked once Kate was out of earshot. She grinned and pressed a button, turning up the vibrator and making Alex gasp and squirm. "Keep quiet now, mom can't hear be hearing you now can she," she teased.

"You're evil," Alex moaned, grabbing his breasts and massaging them as the pleasure quickly built. Hours of the toy buzzing inside him had taken its toll, he had little resistance left and quickly reached orgasm thanks to his consistently increased arousal. He cried out and futilely rubbed his crotch, desperate to reach his clit locked away under the belt. Ashley smiled and watched her old body thrash and moan, turning the toy off just before Alex became too loud.

"Dinner will be fun, I'm sure you've worked up quite the appetite," she chuckled.

"I'm so getting you back for this tomorrow," Alex gasped, regaining his composure.

"You've still got dinner to get through yet," Ashley reminded him.

A few minutes later Kate called them that food was ready and they made their way into the kitchen. Alex realized he was going to have to pretend to be Ashley and his nerves started to kick in. Despite then spending a lot of time together recently he actually knew very little about Ashleys life and was worried about what Kate would ask him. He followed Ashley into the kitchen and they sat down at the table as Kate served their dinner. It was a pasta dish that she made a lot, much to Alex's disappointment. He never really enjoyed it but everyone else did so he never complained. He ate a mouthful and was surprised to find it tasted much better this time and he wondered why for a moment before he remembered the cereal he had eaten earlier. Ashleys taste buds were obviously different to his own which made the pasta taste much better. He looked over at Ashley and saw her pulling a face as she ate, she was obviously coming to the same conclusion about their taste buds and not enjoying the food as much as she used to in her own body.

"So, what have you guys done all day, been working at all Alex?" Kate asked.

"Not today" Alex replied automatically before realizing Kate was actually addressing the question to Ashley. Kate looked at him puzzled, wondering why her daughter had suddenly answered instead. "I just mean he's been downstairs all day with me, well after he woke up at lunch time as usual," Alex recovered quickly.

"Yeah, I've been pretty lazy. You know me, I like to lay in," Ashley replied. Kate seemed satisfied with the answer and carried on eating her food. Alex felt a wave of relief, he had almost blown it already.

"What about you hun, how're things?" Kate asked, addressing Alex this time.

"You know, same old really. Nothing new to report," Alex replied as vaguely as he could.

"How are things with Mike? You haven't seen him in a few days, is everything ok?" Kate persisted.

"Yeah they're fine," Alex replied.

"Weren't you telling me you were thinking of ending it with him earlier?" Ashley chimed in.

"Really, how come?" Kate asked. Alex felt flustered, Ashley hadn't mentioned this at all.

"I don't know, it just doesn't feel like it's working," Alex ventured, hoping that would be a satisfying answer.

"Well if it's not working and you don't think you can fix it, then it's better to end it I suppose," Kate responded. "Although it's a shame, he seemed nice."

"He is but I don't think it'll work out so I don't want to waste more time on it," Alex replied.

"Yeah much better to end it than drag it out is my philosophy," Ashley chimed in.

"How would you know? I can't remember that last time you had a stable relationship," Kate chuckled. "Well there was that one girl you were seeing for a while but she was far from stable!"

"Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking with that," Ashley replied. They were talking about Alex's ex Olivia. They had never been serious, more friends with benefits but she had been crazy.

"Last I heard she had been locked up for smashing up someones car with a hammer then attacking a police officer with a shoe," Alex told them.

"REALLY?" They replied in unison. Ashley almost choked on a piece of pasta as she started to laugh.

"How do you know that? You barely met her," Kate continued.

"I read it in a news article," Alex lied quickly, for a moment he had forgotten Kate thought he was Ashley again. In reality one of his friends had heard about it through another friend and told him but he couldn't tell Kate that without her questioning it further.

"Wow, you really did dodge a bullet with that one Alex," Kate replied but turning to Ashley to say it.

"What can I say, maybe next time I'll ask Ashley to approve them, she seems to have much better taste than I do, " Ashley replied with a grin. Alex just rolled his eyes and finished his pasta.

"Right, well I cooked so I think you two can tidy up. It's nice seeing you get along for once," Kate commented as she finished her own food. They both just smiled at her as she excused herself and went upstairs. They heard the shower start to run and both burst into laughter once they knew it was safe.

"That was so weird," Alex said finally.

"I know, thank god she didn't ask anything too specific. I almost had a heart attack when you replied to her asking about work, I thought she was going to question it for sure!" Ashley agreed.

"I know. Nice save about Mike by the way. Although you never mentioned you were thinking of breaking up with him, is that true?" Alex asked.

"Yeah, I've already made up my mind. We've always had a good relationship but it was based on sex, as two people we don't exactly gel very well and I dunno, the sex was great but now I want something more. I want to be with someone I can actually connect with properly," she said, trailing off. Alex found it strange seeing his own body get so philosophical and sentimental but it didn't last long as Ashley suddenly grinned at him. "Anyway, enough about that, lets tidy up," she finished as she stood up and hit the button on the remote.

"Oh god" Alex groaned, grabbing the edge of the table. He had been half way standing up as the toy kicked in and almost lost his balance as it assaulted his already sensitive insides. Ashley chuckled as he took a deep breath and tried to regain his composure. The teasing wasn't as bad as before, she seemed to have put it on it's lowest setting but after the afternoon of teasing and pleasure, it was enough to start turning Alex's legs to jelly.

"Just be careful not to drop anything," Ashley mocked as she started clearing the table.

"I'll try, just maybe a bit of warning next time?" Alex asked, feeling stable enough to help clean up. They worked together, Ashley washing the dishes and Alex put them away. Alex tried to get her to let him wash but she wouldn't and the extra movement of bending and stretching to put things away sent surges of pleasure through his body. He had to be extra careful carrying things and nearly dropped a few items before they were finally done.

"So only an hour left," Ashley commented as they finished.

"Oh god, I don't know if I can," Alex panted, leaning heavily on the kitchen counter and closing is eyes as the pleasure build and ebbed over and over in his groin.

"Well I need to sort out my room, so you can either stay down here and talk to mom when she comes down or come talk to me while I do it," Ashley told him with a fiendish grin. Alex wasn't sure he wanted to do either but knew he couldn't stay and talk to Kate in this state, she would definitely know something was up. Besides she would definitely question why Ashley was downstairs while he was apparently going through her bedroom. He followed Ashley upstairs and into her room, it was the second time he had been in here and again he was inside her body. As the door closed the toy began doing something new. It ramped up in power and then quickly descended again before slowly building in power.

"What the... Ohhhh," Alex moaned, quickly sitting on the bed as his legs gave out. Ashley laughed, she hadn't told Alex about this particular feature and was enjoying seeing the look of surprise on her old face. She started tidying her clothes as Alex laid back on the bed. She could tell when the toy was powering up as Alex subtly tensed up each time. His eyes were closed and his hands were massaging his breasts, squeezing them as his fingers teased his nipples. Ashley felt her cock harden in her jeans but ignored it and focused on tidying her bedroom. There was something enjoyable about just having an erection she quite liked and she took pleasure in watching Alex begin to squirm on the bed as each pulse of the toy pushed him closer to orgasm.

"Oh fuck," Alex whispered a few minutes later. The toy had been cycling through it's crescendo pattern, each peak of the vibrations building the pleasure before dropping away again. It was slow and torturous as Alex was desperate for release. He tensed and squeezed on the toy as it started to rise in power again but this time it went even further and didn't diminish as much when it dropped away. Ashley had done something but Alex didn't care as it finally pushed him over the edge and he began to shake in pleasure. His body ached slightly from the continued punishment but that didn't matter, all that mattered was the pleasure radiating out from his pussy. He moaned out involuntarily and Ashley looked over, if Alex got any louder Kate was going to hear.

"Open wide," she said a moment later. Alex opened his eyes and saw Ashley stood over him holding a gag. "If Kate hears you we're both screwed," Ashley said as she saw his hesitation. He opened his mouth and let her place the gag, securing it tightly behind his head. It forced itself deep into his mouth, holding it wide open but it did the trick of muffling his moans. He breathed heavily through his nose as his orgasm continued. Just as it was about to end the toy would rise in power again pushing him back into it. It was exhausting and he wasn't sure how much more he could take. He looked at the clock and saw he had fifteen more minutes to go, he was relieved, time seemed to have gone by quickly while he was lost in pleasure. Ashley seemed to notice the time too and grinned before hitting the remote one more time. The toy leaped up in power but this time stayed there, relentlessly assaulting the walls of his abused pussy.

Alex screamed around the gag as the pleasure overwhelmed him. His nerves were on fire, every one lighting up in pure orgasmic bliss. He desperately tried to reach between his legs to remove the toy, pulling at tugging at the belt but it was locked tight. His body began to spasm uncontrollably, he trashed and grabbed at the sheets of the bed, biting down hard on the gag in his mouth as his lungs fought to breath. His hips bucked and bounced on the bed, his legs scrabbling for purchase as they twitched and moved of their own accord. He couldn't take it, it was too much, it felt like he was going to pass out from sensory overload. He desperately called out but the gag made it impossible to speak. Luckily Ashley realized he was trying to say something and leaned over to remove the gag.

"PALM TREEEEEEE," he cried out, trying not to shout. Ashley instantly turned the toy off and it's vibrating stopped. Alex's body didn't though, his legs continued to twitch and spasm as his hips bucked uncontrollably for at least thirty seconds but it felt much longer to him. Finally once the pleasure passed he was left breathing heavily, his entire body drained of energy. He was actually looking forward to swapping back, Ashleys body was sore and ached and he wondered briefly if she had considered it was her that would have to deal with the consequences of today rather than him.

"Well look at that, you just made it," Ashley chuckled gesturing to the clock. Alex looked over and saw it was seven thirty two. It must have been bang on seven thirty when she had switched off the toy. He hadn't even thought about it, he had only been concerned about getting the toy switched off but now as he lay there, tired, breathing hard and drenched in sweat he felt a surge of glee that he had made it to the agreed time.

"I only just made it," he admitted.

"I was surprised you did, I thought putting it on full power would make it too much," Ashley grinned.

"You were trying to get me to fail weren't you," Alex snapped playfully.

"Maybe, I'm concerned about what you have planned for tomorrow," she admitted.

"You'll just have to wait and see, now how about we swap back?" He asked. She agreed and pulled the coin from her pocket. Placing it on her bedside table she span the coin the opposite way to what she had earlier and once again the world span. Alex soon found himself sat on the edge of the bed in his own body looking down at a very disheveled Ashley.

"Oh wow, you really were worn out," she said, sitting up and pulling her top down to cover her exposed breasts. She stood up and walked over to her dresser, searching inside until she pulled out a key. She kicked off the pair of sweatpants Alex had changed into earlier and fiddled with the belt as she tried to get the key in the lock. Alex watched and noticed the slick trail of fluid running all down the inside of her legs. He heard a click as Ashley unlocked the belt and slid it down, her hips had red marks where the belt had been. The toy quickly followed, sliding out of her slick slit of it's own accord. She groaned and shuddered as it came out, dropping to the floor unceremoniously but Ashley didn't seem to care. Alex felt his cock twitch, it was already rock hard and now begged for attention.

"How about I take care of that before I get a shower?" Ashley smiled, looking Alex's bulge.

"Really? You think you've got the energy?" Alex asked, surprised by her sudden offer. He had been in her body less than five minutes ago and knew how drained it was.

"You've had fun all day, I only got one orgasm. I've been pent up all day and you can feel how much so I want at least one orgasm in my own body," she replied. Alex wasn't going to complain and he quickly undressed. He stood naked and erect as Ashley stripped off her remaining clothing. She already smelled of sex and it turned Alex on even more as she pushed him backwards onto the bed. She climbed up on top of him, straddling him as she grabbed his solid cock. She lined herself up before quickly impaling herself on it's length. It easily slid into her already well lubricated tunnel and she moaned out and shuddered as it massaged her sensitive nerves.

Alex knew she would struggle to keep composed so he wrapped an arm around her waist and rolled over, laying her down so he was now on top in one fluid motion. He didn't waste any time and began to thrust at a quick pace which seemed to suit Ashley. She quickly reached orgasm, wrapping her legs tightly around his back and digging her fingers into his skin with one hand as she bit down on the other to keep herself quiet. Her pussy clamped down like a vice on his cock, squeezing it tightly as he pumped into her. He hadn't realized how pent up Ashley had been in his body all day but he did now as he quickly felt himself reaching orgasm. In less than two minutes after he had started he felt his cock twitch and pulse as it emptied its load inside of Ashley. She screamed into his ear as her continuous orgasm reached new heights and she clung to Alex, now just a passenger to the pleasure surging through her body. Alex buried himself to the hilt inside her as he emptied the last spray of his fluids and he lay there panting heavily. He felt Ashley twitch and shudder underneath him and she groaned out as he slid his cock out of her.

"That... Was... Oh... My... God..." Was all she could manage to say. Alex chuckled and found his clothes, dressing as Ashley laid there recovering. After a couple of minutes she managed to sit up, her breathing still heavy as she smiled at Alex. "Take the coin, I'm going to get a shower," she said, gingerly climbing off the bed and scooping up some clothes. She peaked out the doorway to make sure it was clear before dashing naked to the bathroom. Alex returned to his own room for the first time that day and plonked himself in front of the computer. He spent the evening playing games while planning what to do with Ashley tomorrow.

12