Unconventional Therapy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Something about knowing you're here watching makes this so much hotter," Alex admitted as he focused on thrusting into the moaning woman in front of him.

"I knew you'd enjoy it, it's just a shame I can't take control and have a turn," Ashley complained although she didn't really mind, getting to watch the show in front of her while experiencing everything Alex felt was like watching hyper realistic virtual reality porn. She felt every thrust of his cock, every spasm of her pussy clamping down on it and reveled in the fact Megan had no idea she was there. She decided to tease Alex and started to talk dirty to him as he fucked Megan. She moaned seductively while whispering lewd things in his mind, like telling him to stretch her cunt with his thick rod and make her moan like a slut. It didn't take long before she knew she was having an effect as she felt his orgasm approach. Not wanting to be selfish Alex reached down Megan's stomach and stroked her clit as he slammed into her, her moans grew in volume as she started to reach her own orgasm.

"F-f-f-fuuuuckkk. Ohhhhhh my goodddddd," she moaned as she reached her peak, her body spasming as Alex's dual stimulation proved too much. Ashley joined her in moaning loudly as Alex reached his own peak, emptying his load inside the petite redhead. His cock twitched as he pumped in an out, her pussy clamping down and trying to drain every drop from him. He buried himself to the hilt as his cock twitched the last few times before he laid back totally spent, his cock sliding out of her tunnel and slapping wetly against his stomach. Megan rolled over and kissed him before kissing down his stomach, she found his cock and licked and sucked it clean. Alex twitched as she worked his sensitive member but she soon let it go once she was satisfied with her work.

"That was impressive," Megan grinned when she finally spoke.

"I try," he panted with a smile. She giggled and nuzzled into his chest. They lay there not moving for a while, the exertion and heat of the fire making them both sleepy.

"Oi, no falling asleep, we have to get back and put me back in my body," Ashley called as Alex's eyelids began to flicker shut. He quickly sat up, almost tipping Megan off the sofa.

"Everything alright?" She asked concerned.

"Yeah sorry, I just remembered I have to get home," he told her.

"Oh, I thought you could maybe stay the night," she said looking disappointed.

"I would love to, I really would. It's just I need to go see my step sister about something and I have an appointment tomorrow I can't miss," he said in an apologetic tone.

"Alright that's fine," Megan replied although Alex got the feeling she didn't mean it which Ashley confirmed.

"Tell her you will call her on Monday, giving her an actual day makes it seem more sincere than just saying I'll call you," Ashley suggested. Alex followed her suggested and Megan smiled.

"I hope you do," she replied. They stood up and got dressed before she saw Alex out. She gave him a long passionate kiss before shutting the door behind him.

"That was fun," Ashley said, although Alex couldn't see her he could imagine the exact smile she would have right now if he could.

"I'll admit, it was kinda hot but I feel a bit guilty letting you watch without her permission," Alex admitted.

"Well it's not like she would know and I did more than watch, I felt every part of it. Besides it's not like I haven't seen her naked before, I slept with her before you did, with your own body no less," she reminded him.

"What if we told her the truth?" Alex suggested.

"What that it was really your step sister in your body she fucked the first time then the second time it was actually you but I was still inside your body while you did it? She'd either freak out or think you were crazy," Ashley told him.

"Maybe but I still feel bad," Alex replied as he started up his car. They drove home in relative silence, each thinking about all the amazing things the coin could do and the implications of it all. When they arrived home Alex went straight upstairs to Ashley's room and with her instruction reversed the spell. He watched as she sat up and stretched.

"God laying perfectly still does not do good things to your muscles," she groaned as she stretched and worked her joints.

"At least Kate didn't seem to suspect anything," Alex said with a smile.

"True and since she's asleep we can have some fun of her own," she grinned leaving no question to what she was implying.

"Really? After this evening you think I can manage that so soon?" Alex replied flatly. As much as he enjoyed the amount of sex he was having lately he wasn't sure he could even get it up again so soon after tonight's antics.

"Well I was thinking, maybe we could swap bodies and I could have a turn being you? It was fun riding along and not being in control but now I want a go," Ashley said giving him her best pleading look.

"You really are insatiable aren't you," Alex replied.

"Yep, it's a blessing and a curse," she grinned. "So is that a yes?"

"I don't know, I'm pretty beat," he admitted.

"Come on, pleeeeaaaaase? Just think about how much Megan seemed to be enjoying it earlier, how she writhed in pleasure as your cock pounded into her," Ashley said in her most seductive voice. Alex had never really been into dirty talk before but the way Ashley said it seemed to have an effect on him.

"Fiiiine," he relented, pretending he was giving in for her benefit when really thinking about Megan had started getting him horny again. Ashley squealed with delight and grabbed the coin. Before Alex had a chance to react he found himself looking back at his own body. Ashley didn't wait as she climbed onto the bed and pinned her own body down under her new strength and kissed Alex. He laid back, reciprocating the kiss as he felt his old chest squash his breasts. Ashley broke the kiss and stood up, stripping off her clothes as she did so and Alex followed suit. It seemed the fatigue he had just been feeling didn't effect Ashley at all as her cock was already rock hard and ready.

She knelt down and pushed Alex back down as she kissed his neck and collarbone. Her hand ran up and down the inside of his thigh as she kissed down his chest until she reached his breasts. She kissed each in turn before focusing on his nipples, kissing and licking one before moving onto the other. After a couple of minutes of teasing she continued her path down her old body, kissing along his stomach until she reached her target. She kissed and teased his pubic mound before suddenly flicking her tongue across his clit and causing Alex to gasp in surprise and enjoyment at the sudden spark of pleasure. She soon set to work properly, kissing and licking his clit occasionally as her tongue delved into his slit. Alex moaned in pleasure, subconsciously rocking his hips as the sensations in his crotch built. He had to make an effort to stay quiet as he built towards orgasm but just before getting there Ashley stopped and pulled away.

"Lean over the bed," she smiled and Alex quickly complied, suddenly desperate to reach the orgasm he had just been denied. He half knelt next to the bed, resting his hips on the edge and raising his ass in the air. Ashley slapped it playfully as she positioned herself behind her old body. She always knew she was hot but from this angle she had a whole new appreciation and her cock swelled in anticipation. She pressed the tip against Alex's entrance which was glistening and showed he was ready as she plunged deep into him in one motion. Alex groaned at the sensation of suddenly being filled and shivers ran down his spine. There was no slow build up, Ashley was too turned on to worry about that as she quickly slammed into and out. Alex grabbed at the bed sheets, the orgasm he had been denied returned with extra vigor and this time there was no stopping as his body exploded with pleasure. He moaned loudly and Ashley wrapped her hand over his mouth to keep him quiet as he bucked his hips against her. The sight of her own body moaning and squirming on her cock almost pushed Ashley over the edge but she quickly pulled out, not quite ready to end things yet.

"Since Megan enjoyed it so much..." she grinned as she pressed against Alex's asshole. The tip of her cock slid in easily, she was a pro at anal at this point and knew her body would easily accept her thick member. Alex just groaned as he felt his ass being filled by the hot, solid mass. Ashley was more gentle this time, thrusting slowly a few times before picking up the pace. Alex reached down and stroked his clit, it was still sensitive from his last orgasm and each stroke sent a bolt of pure pleasure through him. It didn't take long before he reached another orgasm. He moaned, careful to control his volume as best he could this time. The pleasure quickly became too much and he let his hands fall limp as Ashley continued to fuck his ass hard. The sensation of her pounding into him kept his orgasm going and his entire body began to shake. He heard Ashley groan and suddenly felt her hot fluid fill his inside as she came. Her cock twitched and seemed to swell even bigger as it emptied its load inside him. Alex shivered in delight at the sensation and Ashley kissed his neck tenderly just as he had done to Megan. It was only then he realized Ashley had re-enacted what he and Megan had done earlier. He felt her move as her cock slid slowly out of his ass, sending a final tingle of pleasure up his back.

"That was fun but I don't think your body has enough left for round two," Ashley admitted as she collapsed heavily into the bed.

"I told you," Alex smiled as he knelt looking across his old body.

"Hey you didn't even think you had enough left to go one round at all," she chided.

"Well with you in the drivers seat it's not a surprise, your sex drive could make a corpse horny," he giggled. Ashley's stomach fluttered at the sound of the giggle, something about it made her suddenly feel very protective of Alex inside her old body.

"Anyway, maybe we should swap back, it's late and we have to see Sandra tomorrow," Alex reminded her. She pouted but agreed and reversed the coin, putting them back in their own bodies. Groaned at how tired he was, showering could wait until morning. He gathered his clothes and without even bother to get dressed he dashed down the hallway and collapsed into his own bed, falling asleep almost as soon as he hit the pillow.

12