Uncooperative Spirit

Story Info
Wife teaches husband to be more cooperative.
1.5k words
3.55
63.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't been gone from the house but about 45 minutes when I got an email from my wife. All it said was "be sure and eat lunch today."

An hour or so later, I received another. It said, "Before you come home, stop and buy me a green and a red sharpie." Okay, I thought, this is a little strange. I wonder what she is up to today.

When I got home about 4:30 that afternoon she met me at the door with a smile as usual. As I came in, I handed her the bag with the markers and she smiled again and asked me, "Did you eat today?"

"Yep'"

"Good," she said, "I've already eaten dinner and I want to deal with your uncooperativeness now. Go upstairs and take your clothes off. Put the blindfold that's on the nightstand on and sit on the edge of the bed with your hands behind your head."

I went upstairs and did as she said. It seemed like I had already been there a while and I heard popcorn going off in the microwave. I sat as instructed quite a bit longer before I heard her footsteps on the stairs.

When she came in the room, she didn't speak, but grabbed hold of my arm and led me into a well lit room, the bathroom I assumed. I stood there with my hands behind my head as instructed and I heard a click. Then I felt something on my nipples and then something making a circle around the areola.

"This is the punishment for your uncooperative attitude. For the next week, every day when you get out of the shower, you have to re-trace these lines and keep them dark. Every day for five days; do you understand?"

"Yes."

She led me back out into the room and was silent for a moment. I could smell the scent of her shampoo, so I knew she had showered before I came home and that she was standing close to me.

"Now, are you willing to play a game to test your new cooperative spirit?"

"Yes," I said.

"Good," she said and led me around the upstairs, turned me around in circles and then told me to get on my hands and knees. I did and then she explained the test and the rules that would decide how well I did.

"There are two comfortable chairs on this floor. I am going to sit down in one, slide to the edge of the chair and open my legs. I will give you five minutes to find me and, with your tongue, bring me to orgasm. You cannot use your hands and I will not assist you. If you fail within that time, there will be a punishment before you are allowed to continue for subsequent tries. Do you understand?" "Yes."

"Good," she said. I heard her walk away and around the upstairs and then the walking stopped and she gave the signal to go.

I crawled around, looking for legs and a chair for what must have been close to a minute before I found her. I gave it all I had. I licked and sucked and nibbled. I probed I did everything my mouth could manage, but ran out of time. I got moans and groans from her, but no climax.

"I'm sorry, but you have failed."

She grabbed my arm and helped me up. She led me into the bathroom again and backed me up against the sink. She reached behind me and turned the water on. The next sound I heard was a drawer opening and a pop and my set of big clippers came on. She mowed down my pubic hair. Then, she put a rag in the hot water that had been running and warmed up the area, smeared it with shaving cream and slicked it up with a razor.

Then, she led me into the room, bent me face first over the bed and told me to lay there. In just a minute I knew why as she lay into my ass with the crop. When she was satisfied, she stopped and helped me up.

She followed the same scenario as the first try for my second attempt to please her and when she had me on my knees again, she explained the new rules.

"This time, you will have 8 minutes and can use your hands and, if I feel like it, I might help. If you fail this time, however, your underarms will face the same fate as your pubic hair and your ass will feel the crop again before you get a third try."

She took my hand and put it between her legs. She was wet. "I'm getting pretty excited, sweetie. Maybe you'll make it this time," and she laughed as she left for her chair to get comfortable.

I crawled much faster this attempt, but it took about the same amount of time to find her the second time, but I counted on her excitement. First, I lay my hand on her mound and ran my finger down the middle and deep inside her. She groaned and I was encouraged. I immediately began to lick between my finger and her clit and sucked on the magic button. The groaning continued. I took my finger out and replaced it with my tongue while my finger probed another tight little muscle!

I began to gain confidence as her breath quickened and the groans in her throat deepened. She squeezed my head between her thighs and my tongue worked overtime. I knew I had her in a matter of seconds and.....THE FRICKIN TIMER WENT OFF!

"Sorry, my love, and thanks for playing, but you have, once again, failed to accomplish your mission. Please stand up."

"Look," I said, "I was there. You were climbing the hill...."

"Close doesn't count. You didn't reach the summit and now you must face the consequences."

She took my arm and led me once again to the bathroom.

"Put your hands behind your head and contemplate your failure," she taunted.

Click, buzz and the feel of cold steel followed. Next, there was a warm rag under my arms and a nice smearing of shaving cream. With a couple of passes, I was as slick as a ribbon and defeated, again.

She led me out of the bathroom, to the bedside, and bent me over.

"The spanking doesn't seem to be working to spur you on. Will you be willing to try another form of encouragement?"

"Yes."

"Stand up and stay where you are."

In just a minute, after a light and the opening and closing of drawers, she returned to stand in front of me again. She turned off the light and whispered in my ear.

"Hold your arms out in front of you."

I did and she slipped something over my arms. I didn't realize what it was until you stepped around behind me, pulled hard and fastened her BRA!

"Since your tongue wasn't man enough to handle the job, I thought I would help you get in touch with your feminine side. Maybe it can give you some insight into what we women really like. Put your hands on my back and step into these."

I stepped in and she pulled panties up around my waist and shoved my stiff dick into its new container. "Don't mess up my panties. If you do, there will be severe consequences. Let's go for another walk."

"Since you needed all this assistance, I also picked out a couple of toys that will be at my feet when you find me, if you find me. Use them, along with your other limited talents, and get results or, believe me, I will use them on you. You will have 15 minutes. Get back on your knees."

When the signal was given, I moved quickly, room to room, and found her in just a few minutes. She was already wet. I could smell her scent and taste the excitement. Why couldn't she have been this far at the beginning of my last try?

I licked and enjoyed and then reached around the floor to find the toys and put them to work. When the vibrations of her favorite little rabbit hit her clit, she screamed. I found the silver egg. I rubbed it in her juices and inserted it in the only place left. When I cranked it up, she began to breath really hard, clamped her legs together and, as I sucked her nipples, she let go of an earthquake of an orgasm. I pulled the rabbit out and while she was still erupting, she grabbed my head and pushed it into her. My tongue buried itself deep inside her and she ground herself against my face. There were many aftershocks and, then silence and relaxed breathing.

I was covered in her scent and there was a smile on both our faces. Better late than never, I guess, and every warrior has his scars!