Uncovering a Hidden Treasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it never came. Timothy snapped open his eyes and saw Drake standing above him, a murderous expression on his face as he skewered the smuggler with a stolen sword. Drake reached down and picked Timothy up, shoving the boy behind his broad back. A few minutes later the ship was theirs.

The pirate crew let up great cheers, already shouting about the alcohol and women they wanted to consume in the name of their victory. The rest of the surviving smugglers were tied up as Drake took inventory of the dead and wounded men. Two had died, and five were greatly wounded. The rest of the men only had superficial wounds that were not as grave.

Only about half of the surviving smugglers decided to join the pirate crew when given the choice. The rest, including their portly captain jumped ship and swam to the island, bringing down curses upon curses on Drake's black heart.

Drake quickly got Timothy settled in the captain's quarters, which were richly lavished with a great bed incongruous for a life on the sea. Drake shut him inside the room to go get his men situated, telling him he would come back with food. Timothy sat on the edge of bed, looking at the closed door.

He had almost died. And no one would have cared. Well, maybe the captain. He had looked very angry when he'd attacked Timothy's assailant. And he'd been so gentle when he led Timothy into the room, careful of his bruises and cuts. Maybe Drake would care if Timothy had died. His family certainly hadn't cared about him and he'd never even known his mother. Drake's gentle touch as he'd washed Timothy's small cuts had certainly said he cared for Timothy. He was still staring at the door blankly when it opened an hour later and Drake came in with the promised food.

"I brought food," Drake said needlessly.

That seemed to snap Timothy out of his coma like state and he glanced up at Drake, blinking at him like Timothy was seeing him for the first time. Then before Drake knew it, Timothy launched himself at the Captain's arms and kissed him. Timothy tasted blood but he didn't care. He could have died and the only person to care would have been Drake. He wasn't drunk and he wasn't under his blankets in the dead of the night imagining a man on top of him with his hand wrapped around his penis. He wanted this; he finally admitted that to himself.

But in the face of his sudden submission, Drake pulled away, confused.

"Are you drunk?" Drake accused, but he didn't let go of the hold he had on Timothy's hips.

"No," Timothy denied, chasing Drake's lips again.

"In shock?"

"I'm over it." Dammit, now that he'd decided to be debauched, why did Drake have to turn into a Talky Tommy.

"Are you sure?" Drake pressed, letting Timothy reach his chin and press an ardent kiss to dimple there.

Nodding, Timothy reached up on his tip toes and pressed his mouth to Drake's. "Kiss me."

"Is that an order? To your Captain?" Drake pushed Timothy back on the bed, shrugging his shirt off his broad shoulders. Timothy landed on his elbows, watching the captain strip in avid attention.

"Take it however you like. Order, command, plea. Just come fuck me and we'll fight after."

Drake chuckled, finally shucking his trousers and stood before Timothy in all his naked glory. Timothy gaped. Drake's thick cock saluted him, the purpled head bobbing with the captain's movements as he crawled atop Timothy.

"You're going to stick that-that thing inside me?" Timothy squeaked.

Drake shrugged. "You kissed me."

"I didn't know you had a ten foot snake hiding in your pants," Timothy accused.

Preening, Drake just took a hold of Timothy's pants and tugged them down his hips. Before Timothy could protest, Drake dropped his head over Timothy's lap and swallowed down his cock. Drake buried his nose in Timothy's dark pubic hair, inhaling the strong musky scent.

Timothy choked on a moan, his fists clenching in the sheets beneath him. This was much better than his hand. His dick felt like it was being burned off by Drake's wet, soft mouth. Humming around Timothy's length, Drake bobbed his head up and down, letting his tongue caress the throbbing veins under Timothy's pretty dick. Using the saliva and pre cum running down Timothy's dick, he coated his fingers with the natural slick and moved them down under Timothy's balls. Teasing the tight, puckered hole with his finger, he quickly speared Timothy's ass with a finger. The boy ached up into his mouth, his hands grabbing Drake's hair.

It burned a bit, but Drake allowed Timothy's body to adjust to the foreign invasion. Curling his fingers, Drake searched out that special spot that he knew would make Timothy go crazy. He smiled around Timothy's cock when the boy jerked his hips up and shoved his cock down Drake's throat when Drake rubbed across his prostrate. Twisting his fingers in and out, Drake chuckled darkly as he created a tight suction around Timothy's shaft.

Timothy knew he wasn't going to last long and in an embarrassingly quick manner; he shot up his hips and came in great bursts into Drake's mouth. The finger inside his ass kept on thrusting, always hitting a very sensitive and pleasurable spot inside. He didn't even know he was capable of this kind of pleasure; he damn well should have been informed what pleasures his body was capable of earlier. His whole body vibrated as he slowly came down from his climax, his limbs sweaty and weak. Drake swallowed down all of Timothy's semen and pulled off.

Licking the remnants of Timothy's salty taste off his lips, Drake twisted his finger inside of Timothy, adding another finger when the boy began to keen for more. It burned and it felt a bit strange but Timothy decided he liked it. He liked Drake's fingers up his ass. Oh, if only his family could see him now. But they didn't matter; only Drake did. He grunted when Drake's finger probed insistently at that particular spot again and he almost flew off the bed. Drake's amused snicker sounded around the room and he continued to rub against that wonderful, wonderful spot. The diabolical man added another finger, then another.

"Shhh," Drake crooned against Timothy's hip "You can take me, you can take more Timmy."

"Oh, fuck, I need more! I need your cock!" Timothy screamed, the pleasure almost too much.

Drake reared up on his knees and took his talented fingers away, causing Timothy to moan in protest. Drake took the neckline of Timothy's shirt in two hands and ripped down the middle. Timothy didn't mind, in fact he helped Drake shove the tatters off his body completely.

"I want to see your face," Timothy said as he reached up for hold Drake's jaw in his hand, leaning up to kiss him.

Drake nodded, already getting into place. He let his dick rub against Timothy's, waiting for the sensitive shaft to thicken again. God, but it felt so good. Timothy ran his hands down Drake's hairy chest, combing his fingers through the curly hair. His lover's skin was hot to the touch. Drake was built so much differently that Timothy, more solidly build, more hairy but Timothy found he liked it.

Drake guided his cock into Timothy's wet and loosened hole, pressing his spongy cockhead against the tight opening. The heat engulfing his cock was almost unbearable and he groaned. Timothy pulled Drake down on top of him, kissing the side of his neck as Drake pressed in further. It hurt greater than before with Drake's fingers. His body tensed but that just made the burning worse.

"Relax, let me in. C'mon, beautiful," Drake whispered against Timothy's damp and flushed skin. Timothy objected to being called beautiful-he was not beautiful- but he was more than happy to take a loving Drake. Forcing his body to become lax, he felt Drake's cock slide easier into his body.

Once Drake made sure Timothy was alright, he slowly began to thrust. Timothy ran his hands down Drake's back to his pumping hips, digging his nails into the other man's muscular buttocks. The bite of pain urged Drake to thrust faster, his cock hitting that special spot inside Timothy that made him see stars.

Timothy licked across Drake's clavicle, lapping up his salty and delicious sweat. Trailing kisses down his pectoral, Timothy latched onto Drake's nipple and suckled. Drake growled above him, his hips setting a bruising pace and snapping against Timothy's ass. The sounds of their flesh slapping together, the wet and dirty sounds of Drakes dick plunging in and out of Timothy's needy body was driving him closer and closer to his completion. Timothy's cock was smashed against their stomachs, the friction from Drake's ridged abs teasing his weeping length.

With a scream, Timothy came in torrents all over his and Drake's stomach. Drake followed not much later than that, flooding Timothy's ass with his cum. He kept moving his hips, pushing and keeping his cum inside of Timothy. Exhausted, he finally collapsed on top of Timothy, who spread his legs and cradled the captain's body.

"I want you to become my lover," Drake said, panting for breath. He was probably crushing Timothy but when he made to get up, Timothy used his legs to hold him down.

"Okay." Timothy smiled coquettishly as he looked up at his lover. "But no other men...or women," Timothy added as an afterthought, shifting his fingers through Drake's soft hair. He didn't know what this thing with Drake was but he knew enough to know he wanted to keep it. The sex was phenomenal but the man himself was amazing and Timothy wanted to get to know his lover on a deeper level. For weeks now, he'd been toeing around his crush for the older man and it finally hit Timothy that he needed Drake.

"Now that I have you, I'd never go looking for another piece of ass," Drake promised sincerely and Timothy believed him. "Besides, the fact that I've fallen in love with you kind of guarantees I'll want no one but you," Drake mumbled the last part into the pillow beside Timothy's head.

Timothy started at Drake's shocking declaration, but before he could say anything, Drake put his finger to Timothy's lips.

Looking down at his handsome lover, Drake almost looked bashful. Timothy felt his heart melt to let Drake in.

"You-You don't have to say anything. I know I've been an ass but give me the opportunity to prove it to you otherwise. Let me show you I'm worth loving," Drake growled, commanding Timothy.

"How long?"

Drake groaned and ducked head. "Long enough that I was actually a bit grateful for the ship wreck and an opportunity to get you alone."

Timothy arched a brow. "We weren't alone."

"But you thought we were. And you finally let your guard down enough to kiss me, and now this." Drake's eyes bore down into Timothy's. "I'm never letting you go."

Smiling, Timothy pulled him down for a kiss. He wouldn't have his captain any other way than the charming, arrogant, and loving ass that he was. He suspected he was already half way in love with the older man. But that didn't mean Timothy wouldn't like a bit of wooing before he gave in. With that thought, he pushed Drake's head down his chest to his once again aching length.

"Ah, the wonders of the young and horny." Grinning up at him, Drake kissed his way down Timothy's trembling abdomen.

"Shut up and suck my cock," Timothy growled. He groaned when Drake raised his lips from his skin and raised a brow at him. Smirking, Timothy added "Captain."

"Much better, Timmy," Drake grinned mischievously.

"Shut up and suck me. I'll ride your rod after," Timothy promised blushingly. Drake winked up at him and without warning, sucked Timothy's wet, semen covered prick back into his mouth. Timothy threw his head back, more than ready for a lifetime spent on the seas underneath his captain.

The End.