Uncovering a Secret Ch. 01

Story Info
A step-sister looking for dirt gets so much more.
4.2k words
4.22
116.9k
20
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 07/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dad said to tell you you're grounded and you can't go out tonight," Tyler interrupted me as I was checking my reflection in the mirror. Tyler was my pain in the ass step-brother. My mom married his dad two years ago and Tyler had been a pain in my ass ever since. He was three years older than me and the highlight of his father's life. He had been the star quarterback on the football team, straight A student, and all around great kid. Now he was a sophomore in college and still perfect. I was the high school senior who was more concerned with the next great party than my upcoming Chemistry test. I guessed it was this last mistake that was getting me grounded on the one night that my mom and step-dad were supposed to be in Memphis all night. For weeks I had been counting on going to Johnny's party, getting drunk, and fooling around with him.

"Fuck you, Tyler. I'm not staying home tonight. I'm eighteen!" I felt a little skip in my heartbeat when the bad word came out of my mouth. My mom said I had been "testing my limits" for a few months. I didn't have the heart to tell her that I wasn't afraid of being in trouble with her. She was half my size and not a threat whatsoever. As far as I was concerned, being eighteen made me legally have the right to make my own decisions.

"If you leave this house tonight, I'm going to tell everyone at school that you have an STD and Dad is going to have to get you to some high priced clinic for help. That should increase your popularity," he said smugly. I recoiled in disgust. I hated him. Normally, rumors like that wouldn't have been worth the fear, but Tyler had a way of making people believe him. Being that he was a "college boy" the girls took what he said to be more truthful than anything else they had ever heard. Furthermore, I knew that Johnny would recoil at the sight of me if he heard such rumors. I knew that Tyler's accusation was going to keep me at home tonight, but that didn't stop me from being pissed. I silently plotted my revenge as he turned to leave.

"My friend, Jason, is coming over in a few but I'm jumping in the shower first. Get the door for me, will ya?" he asked, without waiting for me answer.

"Ass!" I screamed as he walked away. If only I had a way to prove to everyone that Tyler was not as they all thought he was. Maybe if I could slip into his room and dig up some dirt on him, then I could exact revenge on him.

I heard the bathroom door shut and the click of Tyler locking the door. As if I would actually follow him into the bathroom! That was just disgusting. He might have been decent looking, but he was my step-brother!

Quietly, I slipped off my heels and padded down the hallway in my bare feet. Tyler's door was ajar and it was easy to slip in while he was showering. His room didn't have the typical smell of a boy's bedroom. Johnny's room always had this disgusting odor that I described as funk. There really wasn't any laundry on the floor in Tyler's room thanks to my mom's cleaning efforts that day. Immediately, I went to the mattress. Isn't that where everyone hides their secrets? Instead, I came up short. There was nothing. Still, I was determined that Tyler had dirt to be found in his room. Comforted by the water running in the shower, I continued on my search.

I opened his closet door without a sound and pushed his clothes aside. There were assorted boxes that he had brought back from college last week when his finals were over. The first couple were full of clothes and notebooks. I assumed it was his stuff from the dorm room. Then, I noticed a black box pushed to the back of the closet and I gingerly lifted the lid. I slid my hand inside and felt some smooth papers. Pictures. Jackpot, I thought. I was already imagining lewd photos of Tyler's girlfriends that I could show his dad and my mom. What they would think of perfect Tyler taking advantage of these girls?!

As I pulled a stack of photos out of the box, I caught a glimpse of a hard penis. My heart began beating faster as I flipped through the stacks. There were several close up shots of a gigantic, rock hard penis loaded with cum. In each one, I could see some kind of black strap underneath the guy's balls that made them turn purple. Obviously, that was how he kept himself hard for so many pictures to be taken. Between my legs, I was noticing the effect these images were having on me. I had never seen anything that size. Johnny was certainly nothing in comparison. I could feel the wetness of my crotch inside the thin thong I had put on for Johnny's benefit tonight. Still hearing the water in the bathroom, I kept flipping through the photos. I assumed that the pictures were Tyler because there was a small patch of blonde pubic hair around the guy's balls. As I continued to get aroused, I flipped through the rest of the photos in my hands. Towards the bottom I saw a wooden sawhorse with a man, not Tyler, bending over it and fastened at the arms and legs. His asshole was exposed and it was filled with some sort of lube. The next picture revealed Tyler standing over this man in the nude, with a full erection. Tyler was holding a whip and I could see marks where he had slapped the man's ass checks. "Holy shit, he's gay!" I gasped. Aside from my arousal, I was in ecstasy imagining what my step-father would do when he found out. He was so homophobic that I wasn't even allowed to bring my gay friend over for dinner. Tyler was definitely going down.

"You little whore! What are you doing in my room?!" demanded Tyler from behind me. He was standing in the doorway, dripping water, with a towel around his waist. The sheer look of panic soon gave way to a pissed off fury. I crouched in the corner a little bit in fear. I hadn't intended to get caught. The water must have turned off without me realizing it. I glanced around the room for a way to escape.

"You didn't answer my question! What are you doing in my room?!" Tyler was red-faced and angry now as he loomed over me. The pictures were lying around me as I crouched on the floor. I tried to avoid making eye contact with him as the images faced up at me. I was surrounded by shot after shot of Tyler's penis in close-up and now here it was literally in front of my face with only a towel to separate us. The emotions running through my body were heightening my sense of fear and desire.

"I, I...you're gay!" I managed to spit out. "Your dad is going to kill you!"

"My dad isn't going to know, you little whore. You had no business being in my room!" Tyler was in a total fury now as he leaned over me and I was forced to cower closer to the floor.

"Take it easy, Tyler."

"Take it easy? Take it easy? You ransacked my room you little whore! You think you're so damn perfect. You think I don't know what you do when you're not at home? I still have friends at that school. You have slept with every boy in your senior class and I know you've done some kinky shit!"

"No, that's not true!" I tried to defend myself. Tyler was leering at me now.

"I know you like dick. Well, you can like mine too you little whore. Suck this!" he screamed at me as he flung off his towel and lay down on top of me. His abdomen was crushing my face as he slithered around trying to force his penis to my mouth.

"No!!!!" I protested, pushing against him. I had underestimated the sheer power of Tyler. All those years of being a star athlete had left his body rock hard and my small frame was no match for his muscle. I could feel the tears springing to my eyes. This wasn't the way I wanted this night to end. It was supposed to be Johnny with me...not my step-brother.

"You're gonna pay for this and I'm gonna make sure you keep your mouth shut, whore!" I had never heard Tyler so forceful before. He leaned harder into me and I resisted.

"What's going on?" asked another voice in the room. Tyler shifted just enough so that I could see the face of our guest. I didn't recognize the man at first.

"She found the pictures and she thinks she's gonna tell my dad. I'm gonna make sure she's too ashamed to tell anyone anything!" Tyler spat out. "Help me get her, Jason." Suddenly, I realized that this new man in the room was the man from the pictures. He was clearly Tyler's boyfriend. Up close, I could see that he had a nice body on him and I silently thought Tyler had good taste. I felt my stomach lurch in fear almost as fast as the thought overcame me. Tyler was angrier than I had ever seen him and I wasn't sure what was going to happen to me now.

"Tyler, are you sure about this?" his friend asked as he took a few steps closer. "She's your step-sister, dude."

"You've been wanting to know what it's like to fuck a girl. Tonight, you are both in for a treat," Tyler shouted as he grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head. I closed my eyes as if I could block out my surroundings and transport myself back to my room. If only my mom was coming home soon.

"Tyler..." his friend said, gently placing his hand on Tyler's sculpted shoulder.

"Jason, get my step-sister's ass up off this floor and help me teach her a lesson!" Tyler angrily glared over his shoulder. I watched Jason's face crumple in recognition. Clearly, they were into some stuff that I knew nothing about. Jason reached down and grabbed my legs hard. Tyler eased himself off of me while gripping my hands so tightly that his knuckles were white. "Put her on the bed."

I felt myself be lifted effortlessly onto Tyler's bed and I wriggled my body with everything in my soul. I was no match for these two athletes. When I was thrown onto the bed, Tyler flung his body on top of mine. I tried not to notice his naked body and the way his penis, still soft, touched the inside of my thigh as he lay there. He was my step-brother, I kept reminding myself.

"Get the stuff," Tyler directed as he held me down. I heard Jason rummage through some of the boxes in the closet and he returned with silk ties. Quickly and efficiently, Jason tied each of my hands and feet to the four corners of Tyler's bed. I was laying there, spread-eagle, with only my party dress and the thong between my naked body and these animals.

Jason came toward me with some sort of gag. He stuck the ball in my mouth as I shook my head in resistance. Tyler smacked me hard across the face now and I felt the blood run to my cheek. "Whore, stay still. You're gonna learn some things tonight." I had never seen him so angry and so hateful before. Even when he had been a jerk, he was always semi-nice about it. Jason tied the gag around my head until I was choked by the ball and could not hope to utter any words. Tears sprang from the corners of my eyes as I fearfully watched their every move. Tyler got himself up on one knee to remove himself from his bed. He crossed his arms over his chest and stared at me for a few moments. Jason just watched Tyler as if awaiting his next order.

"You think you know my secrets, huh? Well, I'm gonna make sure that you have some secrets of your own that you will never tell. This night might not turn out to be such a waste for you after all." Tyler's hungry expression made my heart race further. I started thinking through worst case scenarios and praying I would come out of this alive.

Jason rustling around drew my attention away from Tyler. He was quickly ripping off his own clothes until he stood before both Tyler and me in full naked glory. He had one of the most amazing bodies I had ever seen. His tan was deep and dark and he had dark curly pubic hair swirling around his cock. Granted, Tyler was bigger, but Jason was the kind of guy that any girl would have been happy to claim as her own. Somehow, I got the feeling that he was more into Tyler than me, though. Feeling insecure, I tried to suck myself down into Tyler's bed and disappear.

Tyler crossed the room to Jason and I watched as Jason instinctively got down on his knees and began kissing Tyler's abdomen. As he traced circles on Tyler's body with his tongue, I noticed Tyler becoming more and more erect the closer Jason's tongue got to his cock. I watched my step-brother's tension melt away at the hands and mouth of his lover. Slowly, Jason licked the length of Tyler's massive cock and I saw it grow to a size that could not possibly be human. I quickly wondered if they offered steroids purely for penises. Tyler was huge! Jason took Tyler completely in his mouth and rocked back and forth slowly. Tyler's eyes rolled to the back of his head as a little moan escaped him. In spite of my fear, I felt my panties becoming more and more wet as I witnessed this spectacle. I had never seen two men engaging in anything sexual before and now I was a fly on the wall in this room with two gorgeous men going at it. It was strangely erotic.

After a few minutes, Jason leaned back enough so that I could see Tyler's hot cock spew a frothy stream of cum right into his face. Tyler stroked Jason's head gently and bent to lick his lover's mouth. Jason looked as if he were in Heaven as Tyler pulled him to his feet. Gently, Tyler pushed Jason back to the edge of the bed. He lay him down between my spread legs so that he was on his back and his head was just beneath my soaking crotch. I tried to scoot up a little to accommodate them, but I was tied so rigidly. Tyler leaned over Jason and began to kiss his muscled chest. He licked his nipples and tugged at each one with his teeth.

"I think my little sister is getting turned on. Can you smell her scent?" he asked gently. My heart slowed a little at the sound of being referred to as something other than a whore. I was silently hoping that Tyler's euphoria would turn out well for me in the end. Maybe he was just going to fuck Jason in front of me and then let me go.

"Ummmm," Jason moaned incoherently. He was clearly caught up in a moment all his own.

"Touch her while I touch you," Tyler instructed as he ran his hand up Jason's arm. He raised Jason's arm over his head and planted his fingers atop my wet panties. I jumped slightly from the sensation and silently told myself that I would force myself not to notice.

"I want you to show her what I make you feel," Tyler whispered as he trailed his tongue down Jason's torso. From my angle, I could see Jason's erection standing straight up in the air. Jason's fingers were gently stroking my sex on top of my panties. I could feel involuntary quivering coming from within me as the tears dried on my cheeks. Hearing a slurping sound, I looked down to see Tyler sucking on Jason's cock as if his life depended on it. I flashed back to the night before when Johnny had made me suck his little cock. I thought quickly that if I had known then that there were bigger ones to be had in the world, I probably would have told him to do it himself. It was the game Johnny played with me. I had to suck him to orgasm before he would finger me for five minutes. He never wanted to do more than that and I had always left feeling teased rather than satisfied. Tyler had no idea that I hadn't really slept with all of those guys at school. I had never truly had real sex before. Just looking at Tyler and Jason was enough to make me wonder what it would feel like to have one of those monstrous creations inside of me. I could feel my heart pounding in my ears.

As Jason's fingers stroked me gently, I gasped to feel him reach beneath my panties and stick a finger deep into my pussy. I was wet and sticky and I involuntarily bucked into him as much as the restraints would allow.

"She likes it," Jason gasped, amidst his own euphoric sensations as Tyler sucked him.

"Do you like it?" Tyler asked him seductively as he pulled his mouth off the knob of Jason's cock. He would slide his mouth over just the tip of his penis and then pull off quickly, repeatedly. Then, without warning, he would plunge full length down the shaft of Jason's penis until I was sure he was choking himself. I had never thought to do this to Johnny and I reveled in learning a new technique. Jason was moaning fully now and plunging his fingers deep into my dark, wet hole. Had I not been restrained, I doubted that I would remove myself from the position.

"Ohhhhh," Jason cried out as Tyler pulled back one more time and a streaming load of cum shot into the air before landing on his stomach. I felt little splashes of his semen hit my legs and I quivered more.

"Now, for the main event," Tyler smiled as his smoothly licked his way up Jason's body. He leaned over the top of him and pressed their hard bodies together as they shared a deep kiss. Jason's fingers never left my pussy the entire time and my breathing was becoming shallow. "Let's get her more comfortable," Tyler smiled softly as they pulled apart. He stood up and walked to his side table where he pulled out a long, shiny pair of scissors. I felt cold steel against me as he cut my panties off. Then, he slid the cold steel slowly up my body as he snipped away my little dress. The air conditioning hit me when he peeled back my clothes and my nipples stood up in response. I shivered slightly and the boys smiled. Jason was still stroking me deep inside with his fingers and I felt myself relaxing more and more with every move. I no longer felt danger, but intrigue, as I watched my step-brother's naked body moving about the room. Tyler was gorgeous and I was surprised that I had not seen it before. His muscles were in all the right places. He also had the largest cock that I had ever seen even counting the smuggled porn films Johnny had shown me.

"See baby sister, Jason has never fucked a woman before," Tyler said leaning down to my ear and stroking my head. "I want you to be his first."

Without realizing what I was doing, I nodded in agreement. The thought of having Jason inside me at that moment was alluring me to do things I hadn't dreamed of before. I didn't tell Tyler that I had never had real sex before.

"If I take out the gag, will you play nice?" Tyler whispered hungrily as his lips brushed my ear. My body instantly reacted to his caress and his kiss. I nodded in agreement and hoped that my step-brother would join in touching me some more too. Tyler untied the gag and took the ball out of my mouth. He leaned in for a deep kiss. His lips met mine and his tongue tore through my teeth to slide against the sides of my mouth and meet my tongue. The wetness in my pussy was growing even stickier as Jason rolled over on his stomach and began to kiss my thighs. I reluctantly felt his fingers slide out of me and trail a sticky wetness down my thigh as he caressed me. He shifted slightly and I felt a hot, wetness on my pussy that I had never known before. As I lay back and enjoyed kissing Tyler, it slowly came to me that Jason's tongue was now tasting my pussy. I felt the hard, wetness of it lick between my lips and circle my clit. I had found ways to pleasure myself years ago, but no boy at school had ever consented to "going down" on me. I felt wickedly delicious beneath Jason's lips and tongue. He suckled at the folds of my pussy and nipped at them gently. As he pulled back, bringing the folded skin with him, I felt a fire burning hot within me.

Tyler was pulling away from my mouth and gently licking my neck and chest. My nipples were begging for some attention and his hand quickly found one while his teeth found the other. My body began rocking slightly with the sensation and I knew that I was going to cum soon.

Jason parted my pussy hair and lips and clamped his mouth over my clit. He sucked so hard that it was painful in the most delicious way as his fingers found their way back into my soft, wet pussy.

My breaths were ragged now and I was straining against the restraints to get closer to the both of them. I wanted our three bodies to mesh into one and to have these sensations inside of me last forever.

"She's almost there," Tyler whispered between biting my nipples and twisting them between his thumbs and forefingers. Jason lifted his head up at Tyler's words.

12