Uncovering a Secret Ch. 03

Story Info
Brother and Step-Sister have a tender moment.
2k words
4.53
50.4k
5
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 07/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke with a stiffness in my arms and legs only to realize that I was still tied to Tyler's bed. He and Jason were nowhere to be found. The room was dark and the house seemed quiet for the most part. I could hear noises downstairs, but it was useless to try to go find them. I was bound too tightly. As I lay there, I could not help but recount the events that had led me to this point. I felt my body growing warm at the memories and I longed for the boys to return so that they could fuck me some more. It was lonely in Tyler's room without them. As if reading my innermost thoughts, Tyler suddenly appeared in the doorway.

"I was wondering when you were going to wake up," he smiled sweetly as he leaned in the doorway.

"How long was I out?" I mumbled in response.

"A couple of hours. I guess you were pretty tired. How are you feeling now?" he seemed genuinely concerned as he made his way over to my spot on the bed. He lay down beside me and stroked my face gently.

"I'm okay," I wasn't really sure what to say. I felt my shyness creeping back into me as he stared at me, inches from my face. Something inside of me felt like I should be embarrassed by what we had done and the fact that I was the only one still naked in the room.

"I'm sorry I hit you earlier," he whispered as he kissed my cheek where he had slapped me. "I get a little out of control when I'm angry. Jason says I need to get some help," he chuckled.

"I'm not going to tell on you, Tyler," I reassured him quietly. His lips had been so soft upon my cheek and the warmth was continuing to rise within me. "I promise."

"I know you won't. I think you would have to tell them everything that happened if you told, and neither of us want that. Besides," he said softly caressing my right breast with his hand, "if you tell on us, it will never happen again." He let his words resonate for a few moments as he kissed my neck and continued caressing me.

"I'm not telling," I felt the words catch as I tried to breathe evenly. I was so turned on by Tyler.

"You like it when I touch you, don't you?" he whispered softly as his hand trailed down my stomach towards my growing wetness. "Do you like it when I do this?" he asked as he playfully flicked at my clit.

"Mmmmm," I moaned involuntarily. My body was really warm now and it was clear that I was ready for more. Tyler reached up and untied my arms, one by one. I wondered quickly if he was testing me to see if I would try to get away. Then, I sheepishly remembered that my legs were still tied to the bed. Once my hands were free, he stopped touching my clit long enough to grab each of my hands and gently kiss each wrist. I watched him in silence as he slid his body down toward the bottom of the bed. My hands reached for his head and I found his thick hair with my fingers. I began to massage his scalp as he licked my abdomen. Slowly, he slid further down. He was making his way farther down the bed as he kissed my vagina one time gently and moved to each thigh. Once he had me fully ripened, he slid silently to the footboard and released each of my legs. He sat in silence watching me. I stared back. The only sound for a moment was the sound of my breathing which was clearly something he enjoyed.

"Come here," he beckoned as he sat at the foot of the bed. I obediently sat up and he wrapped his fingers in the hair at the base of my neck. In one sweeping motion, he pulled me to him and we kissed. I felt his hot, wet tongue melting into mine and I tried to inch closer to him. "I want to fuck you," he whispered raggedly.

"Mmm-hmmm," I responded. I felt every fiber of my being responding to Tyler in anticipation.

Tyler placed his hands on my shoulders and twisted to indicate that he wanted me to turn around. I flipped myself over and he guided me to get up on all fours. I arched my back inward to push my ass further up in the air and he parted my ass cheeks with his hands.

I felt his tongue licking my puckered hole as he deeply massaged the backs of my thighs. Involuntary quivers began within me and I could feel my wetness grow. I could even smell myself now as I hung my head towards the bed and tried to relax and enjoy the sensations inside of me. Suddenly, I felt a pressure in my tiny hole and his slippery tongue was digging into me. I whimpered in ecstasy as his free hand found my dripping vagina. As his tongue plunged into me, Tyler's fingers pushed on the thin wall of skin separating my two holes. His fingers sought out his tongue on the other side of the inner wall and I felt myself give way. The cum splashed my thighs as it shot out of me and I briefly wondered if it was bad that I was shooting cum already. Embarrassed, I didn't say anything because the sensations were just too good. Tyler seemed encouraged by my cum and he began thrusting his tongue harder and faster while massaging my vagina wall at the same speed. The sensations were building in me again and I felt myself pulling away from him involuntarily. I suddenly knew what it meant for something to be so good that it hurt. I was loving this sensation, but it hurt at the same time. I wanted it to stop, but I didn't, and the conflicted emotions only heightened my every sense.

As the pressure within me continued to build, Tyler slid his tongue out of me and inserted his finger deep into my ass. Relaxing around his finger, the massaging began again and I tightened my every muscle in anticipation. This time, I could not resist a loud cry as I came all around his fingers and he gently pushed me forward as my body rocked from the sensation. I could feel his fingers slide out of me and his hardened penis waiting at the entrance to my vagina. I worried for a moment because it had taken all three of us to make him fit earlier in the night, and now we were alone. There was no beer bottle to prep me this time as Tyler slid himself into my vagina. I swear, he went so deep into my body that I felt him bursting through my interior walls. He gently placed his hands on my breasts and guided my body backwards until I was sitting on his thighs with my back against his chest. I pressed myself into him and he began to guide my body up and down. I was controlling my speed on his penis now and my body began to find an easy rhythm. With every stroke, I felt the orgasm building within my body and I began to breathe raggedly. Tyler massaged my breasts roughly and encouraged me to go faster and faster, but the pain kept me from complying fully. Tears sprung to my eyes and I had the sense that I was tearing my vagina on either side to be able to accommodate him. Still, I could not force myself to stop. At last, a hard thrust down on top of him and I felt my insides give way once again. I came harder in that moment that I ever had in my life and I cried out accordingly. Surprisingly, I noticed that nothing came out of me, though. As Tyler increased the pace, I realized that he had not yet cum and he was plugging me up completely. I tried to get enough breath to speak as he pounded me down onto his enlarged penis. I felt my head spin with dizziness from both exhaustion and ecstasy as he thrust me up and down repeatedly. His thrusts became more forceful and I could tell he was almost there. Wanting to help him along, I squeezed every inside muscle of myself to make the fit even tighter and Tyler yelled out in orgasm. My insides burned with his hot liquid and he slowed my thrusts down until I was resting still on his lap. He nuzzled his face deep into my hair and kissed my neck before sliding me off of him completely. As soon as I pulled off of the knob of his penis, I felt the flood of my cum and his come pouring out on his lap. He pulled me back down and smeared my ass all over until we were both covered in the sticky mess. Then, he pushed me face down on the bed and lay on top of me. I was exhausted again.

Tyler rolled off of me and pulled me towards him until we were spooning. He stroked my hair and my face and I kissed each of his fingers.

"Am I the best you've ever had?" he whispered softly. I hesitated for a minute before answering softly.

"You and Jason are all I've ever had," I confirmed. I felt him stiffen behind me and I rolled myself over so that we could be face to face. His face was panicked and I could see my words register in his mind. He pulled himself backward and began to rub his hands over his face.

"Shit, if I'd known..." he trailed off. "What about that guy that's always running around with you. Ricky or Jeff or something?"

"Johnny," I told him. "And Johnny has never had sex with me. He makes me suck him off and then he gives me a few minutes of fingering, but never anything like this," I made a sweeping gesture over the room.

"Damn, I know girls get all wrapped up in their first times and now this is what you're going to remember," he said angrily. "I was just scared you were going to tell. Plus, truth be told, I have found it hard not to notice your body these days. You run around half dressed and I could smell how badly you wanted to be fucked."

"Tyler, I wouldn't forget this night whether it was my first time or not. I just don't want it to be my last," I whispered. I was getting bold in the darkness and hoping that he couldn't see the hopeful expression on my face as the last of my words left my mouth.

"It won't be, I promise."

"Tyler, you said you knew I wanted to be fucked, and that's probably true. But what's with Jason. Are you really gay?"

"I am bisexual. I have fucked so many girls in my life and I thought that was all there was to it. Then, I went off to school and roomed with Jason and I found myself totally attracted to him. We started exploring things together and one night, we just had sex. He's always been gay, but I hadn't been with another man before. It's different with him," Tyler's voice had become thoughtful and he was stroking my arm with his fingers as he talked softly to me.

"It was pretty hot watching you fuck him," I admitted. That was, however, an image that I wouldn't be able to forget.

"And you liked us both fucking you, didn't you?" he teased me softly.

"Yes. I have to admit, I wish my mom and your dad were never coming home," I laughed as I playfully bit his shoulder.

"We've still got all night," he whispered as he rolled on top of me again.