Uncovering A Spy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't cool down my lovely. I really look forward to filling your nice wet pussy. " He grinned and stood looking down at her. "Enjoy your rest while you can. " With those words he left her. Her breasts tight and her legs spread open, wet and quivering. And every soldier in the camp came by to get a good look at this horny Amazon. More than one looked wistful at the glorious cunt and fondled himself in front of her. But no one was foolish enough to touch her. Dyna's body was clearly begging to get some cock. It was equally clear however, that she would have to wait, as she was reserved for Wulf.

With the help of feedback from readers/authors I hope I was able to improve this story. If you find it stimulating, let me know why. If you think it stinks, let me know why as well. Your feedback will be very welcome. I hope you enjoyed my fantasy. Please vote.

12