Undead and Tailpussy Chronicles

Story Info
A ghoul and manticore capture you in a cave.
5.8k words
4.7
20.7k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On request by Spazerz.

*waves hands* Hello m8 i came upp with another scenario

A ghoul and a manticore threesome.But both of them ask you this question.Blowjob or tailpussy?

so whaddya think?

Fetishes: blowjob, tailpussy, tailjob

Tags: mamono, monster girl, monster girl encyclopedia, first-person, manticore, ghoul

*******

Caves are scary.

You know that what your parents and relatives told you about caves was probably true, but what compelled you to go out and get lost in one? A dare. A stupidly accepted, moronic dare. Your friends just had to give you one when they wanted to go caving and you mentioned what your parents thought.

'Oh yeah, the usual pussyfooting by parents, bro,' your tallest friend said. He was huge, beefy, and muscular from working out every day. He was only scared of his girlfriend and pretty much no one else.

Well, apart from the six other girls he was secretly meeting. 'You want adventure, you gotta try a cave of any kind. It'll be worth it.'

'That's right,' said your other friend. He was slightly overweight, but with the kind of cute, chubby face girls loved to pinch and fuss over. You always thought girls were silly over him, but the way you had to

be silly over girls to get them to go with you for a kiss in the basketball court kind of neutralised that. 'They worry too much, all you have to do is keep your compass with you and follow any trails left by earlier spelunkers. They'll usually leave arrows or similar tracking marks to show that they've already travelled this way. Follow your heart, pal.'

You took their advice to ... well, to heart, and it's made you lose your way completely. You rushed out of your home one evening, saying you had to rehearse lines for a play with a friend, and that you'd be back the next day. You didn't even bother to hear your mother's last-minute good luck wish.

Now you wish you had. It was quite likely you won't be seeing them again soon. Even your annoying little brother who'd steal your crayons all the time -- you'd gladly buy him every box in the shop if you came across him in this cave.

Your lantern flickered and went out. You were left in the dark. At this point, you would have handed over your allowance to whoever could get you out of here.

*********************************

You kept walking in the darkness with no idea of where you are or which direction you're headed in. This sucked. It sucked even more knowing that you could've avoided it if you'd just listened to your relatives.

You stumbled onward, hoping to find some kind of light. Or guidance. Someone else who was lost here too.

That was probably a bit mean to hope for, but you just needed some company now.

Walking on for a few more minutes, you walked into a wall. You reached out and touch it, feeling the hard surface to see which side it leads. You ended up touching air after groping left a few times, and the

same when you try finding your way to the right.

Dammit. What kind of wall is a couple of feet wide?

'Hello there,' a raspy female voice spoke through the darkness.

You let out an involuntary yelp and felt the wall again, trying to feel upwards to see if there was a way up, like a ladder. Or you could just scale it. Your hands touched two large, soft prominences above the wall which felt like ...

Breasts.

What kind of woman had breasts so far above your head you had to stretch both hands up to feel them?

'Oh, I'm not a woman,' said the voice.

A light flared behind you. The woman had lighted a brazier with a snap of her fingers. She moved forward into the light, and your heart nearly stopped. What were these kinds of things doing in caves?

She was seven feet tall, dwarfing you completely. Her eyes were cold and dead, like she wasn't alive. Her teeth were sharp and deadly, and her tongue was really long. It was so flexible she could wrap it

three times around her own throat, like she was doing now. You shuddered at the thought of her somehow chewing you apart with those chompers, or raking your flesh with the claws she was now raising. She sucked on her own finger, staring at you up and down.

'Mmmmmm, so cute, so delicate,' she hummed. 'I'll really enjoy keeping you. You know what I am, right?'

You did know. Your sweeping interest in necromancy and revival spells had led you to know what kind of non-humans used spells to revive themselves after death. Wights, Liches, Ghouls, Zombies, Pharaohs, Jiangshis, and Mummies were among the undead. They had already died, so there was no real point killing them again. They could all be revived by Liches, powerful necromancers who had their souls placed in secret containers. The containers were referred to as 'phylacteries'. Anyone who could find and destroy them could 'kill' a Lich and render her body unable to repair and revive herself. She could be revived by another practicer of necromancy with great skill and care, but it was close to impossible otherwise. A Lich would have an army on her hands once she started using her dark magic, and as long as her phylactery was intact, she could never be defeated. Her powers and intimate knowledge of spells would allow her to resurrect any soldier of hers you knocked down and come after you again. Fighting them was a fool's gambit.

Wights were the queens of the undead, able to lead and rally them, but without the power of a lich.

Zombies could be considered the mindless soldiers of the undead. They would use the sheer power of their numbers and not disregardable strength to pin down their prey and 'eat' them. The meaning of that had changed in centuries to sexually eating, but being made to pass out from an army of undead trying to get a piece of you was no joke.

Jiangshis were the hopping zombies of the undead. They had a talisman on their foreheads which could have spells or words written on them to make them act a certain way. You could make them lustful, vengeful, power-full (sic), or full of any other emotion and disposition you wanted. They looked clumsy and incapable, but their hopping and the speed with which they moved belied their appearance. Also called the 'hopping vampires', they could bring down any person they wanted and either rip him or her apart, or based on instruction, hold their victim down and rape them until they had no more strength left. The victim would turn into an incubus if male, and another jiangshi if female.

Ghouls were the super-soldiers of the undead. Capable of tearing and rendering anything to bits which was a threat, these undead were capable of taking on a legion of soldiers. Once upon a time, they could just whirl around like a tornado, shredding flesh and bone to pieces with those claws. Now, they shredded clothes and kept you pinned down as they had their way with you. It was no less scary though, you didn't want to fornicate with a reanimated corpse.

The ghoul grabbed your shoulder with surprising strength. Even though she didn't seem to want to harm you, she could give a light squeeze and pop your shoulder out of its socket. The thought of what she could do to the rest of you was scary. Although she seemed more interested in 'playing' with you in a different sense.

'I can see in your eyes you know who I am,' the ghoul whispered, bringing her face close to yours. Her breath felt cold and clammy, like a corpse. Surprisingly, there was no sign of rotting in her face or body. Her breasts were huge and perky, and you couldn't stop staring at them bouncing as she leaned towards your face. She was quite beautiful, actually. The transparent smock she wore outlined her lithe body perfectly. You saw the hint of hard, toned six-pack abs, and those thighs were really bulging with muscle. If she shook those wide, sexy hips at a door, you had no doubt it would crack down the middle and fly in opposite directions. Hell, she could probably break through multiple walls with those hips or legs. Her thighs and calves were left bared by the smock, her thick, strong calves flexing and popping with power. One kick from those could go through a stone column and send the broken bit right through a second, splitting them all apart.

You raised your hand to touch her abs without realising it, and lowered it without making contact, blushing in shame at the thought of finding a corpse sexy. It was sick. Corpses should be dead and buried. Not in the form of a sexy amazonian woman towering over you and persuading you to sleep with her. Your reaction to her form didn't go unnoticed.

'Oh, see something you like?' smiled the ghoul. She crossed her arms and placed her hands on the lower part of the smock. With one quick pull, it reached her large, perky breasts. She had a bit of trouble pulling them over those huge melons, but then they bounced wild and free as she got them over her bosom. The smock rose up over her neck and face, and then was pulled over her head and discarded on the floor like a rag.

You stared in amazement at the now naked ghoul before you. Her form was perfect. Even gorgeous. She noticed your eyes travelling over her form, and gave a wide grin full of promise as she stood in front of you, flexing those huge arms. Her biceps popped out of her arms and stood up like little mountains. Her breasts were really large, larger than any human. The six-pack of her stomach wasn't even moving in and out, since she didn't need to breathe. No wonder people avoided her or remained terrified in her presence.

'Well?' said the ghoul, wrapping her strong arms around your neck and pulling you closer. 'If you can look, you can touch. Start right here.' She tapped her nipple, and then pulled your head to her.

You felt your tongue drop out and slather drool all over her soft tit. Undead or not, her body felt cool and good to touch. It was disturbing how she didn't breathe or lacked the normal warmth of a human, but she looked and felt amazing. You closed your mouth to stop drooling all over the floor and closed it around her breast. You started licking and sucking away at her fleshy little nub, enjoying how it hardened and stayed erect in your mouth. You sucked away on it for a while, then switched boobs. You ran your tongue up and down the entire length of that soft orb, loving how cool and smooth it was. You might have preferred a warm, soft teat in your mouth, but hey, a G-cup pair of knockers is a G-cup.

You covered her entire breast in soft, loving licks, feeling your dick rising. It was the entire cause of you losing your fear and inhibitions, and deciding to lay with this moving corpse. You didn't feel any shame now though, just a desire to taste and enjoy her soft, delectable body. You went for the other tit again and covered it in a series of long, wet licks and soft kisses, enjoying how large it was. It took you longer to lick it, and there was more of those boobies to adore. At least, that's what your lustful brain was telling you.

The ghoul moved your head downwards. 'Well, since you like my body so much, why don't you explore what you tried to touch and were too embarrassed to?'

Your skin flushed a deep red. So she noticed. You brought your tongue down to those ripped six-packs, and began tonguing them like sweet candy. She wasn't sweaty or dirty at all, fortunately, so you could enjoy the taste of each and every crevice and nook in her stomach. You licked along her belly button, pausing there to give it a few light kisses, and started making your way down to her wet pussy. You gave her slit a long, feathery-light lick, moaning at how good she tasted. She had a scent of honey and the taste of warm milk, despite it being quite cool from magic. She pulled your head as you were about to dive into that cunt. You let out a frustrated moan of longing, itching to drive your tongue deep into her folds and make her scream like you felt you would soon. She grinned, shook her head and wagged a finger at you like you were some naughty kid.

'Naughty, naughty,' she giggled. 'Bad boys who dream of human women get retrained. And I'm about to do it.'

'I was thinking of you, only you for now,' you gasped.

'And I'll ensure you think of nothing else,' she quipped. 'For now, I'm going to suck your dick like I want. I should've reminded you about the fetish a ghoul has. It's for licking, sucking, and nibbling anything in our mouths. We need the taste of hot seed down our throats. If we don't get it ... well, our man's fingers, dry cock, toes, tongue -- anything in our mouths works. You'll see how much better a monster girl is than anyone else you might have slept with. And soon, you'll yourself beg to stay with me.'

The ghoul kissed you on the mouth and stepped back. Her hands moved in a blur, and there were several slashing sounds. You cried out in fear, wondering if this was the end of your life after she teased you and got you to play with her body before she would drink your blood, but nothing happened. Your clothes fell to the floor, slashed into several tiny pieces. You gulped and tried to cover your modesty, hiding your hard cock behind your hands. The ghoul gave a sultry giggle and turned around. She flexed her powerful back and muscular buttocks at you, letting you see the back view of her glorious nakedness. She jiggled her buttocks a little, staying absolutely still and moving nothing else. You instantly sprouted a hard-on which was hard to conceal even behind both your hands, and let go for a while to see what she looked like. You absent-mindedly gave yourself a couple of strokes, moving closer to see all the ridges and indents in her quads and delts. Her calves tensed as she rose up on her toes, going back down and allowing her ass to bounce around like a beach ball. The fat in her sexy ass cheeks didn't stop jiggling for a while even when she landed back on her feet. You swallowed hard and rubbed your erection, wishing the desire to cum hard all over that bouncy ass would go away.

The ghoul suddenly turned around and placed her hands on her hips. She caught sight of you stroking yourself to her sexy buttocks, and her ear to ear grin grew wider and lewder. Horrified and embarrassed out of your wits, you stopped stroking and whimpered. That was as far as you got before she flew at you, her strong arms and legs pinning your lean body to the ground and squishing her tits on your face.

'Well, now that I know you like me, I'll find out how much you like this mouth,' she said, her sultry grin never fading.

You blink and shiver slightly as the ghoul leaned down to kiss your nipple. She covered it in her spit, letting her long tongue wrap around it and bathe it in her cool saliva, before moving to your other nipple and giving it the same treatment. Your body seizes up and you moan quietly. The saliva had made your skin much more sensitive, and even the air blowing over your body was turning you on. She kissed down your stomach, pausing to eat out your belly button and leave a pool of her spit there too. She reached your cock, stiff and hard from all the earlier teasing. She looked up at you, seeing your pleading expression to do something about that erection. With a wink, she placed a soft, sloppy kiss on your cock tip, and leaned forward so her nose was touching your pee slit. She closed her eyes and sniffed, a pleased grin spreading across her face as she smelt what she wanted. Probably your spirit energy. With another gentle kiss on the tip of your cock, she took it halfway into her mouth, her eyes closed as she savoured the taste and feel of your dick going down her throat. She took it back out and started leaving sloppy kisses over every inch of your cock, making it twitch and you moan like a banshee. You begged her with tears in the corners of your eyes to let you cum, but she was too strong and too determined to tease the fuck out of you. She kissed and licked over every part of your cock, not taking it into her mouth and denying you the orgasm you needed so badly. You struggled and whimpered under her, wondering when the sweet torture would end.

There was a disturbance behind you. A few crashing and thudding sounds later, you hear something else burst into the cave where you are. You stare up at it.

It's what the encyclopedia in the Restricted Section of the library called a manticore. Six feet tall, neck, wrists and calves covered in soft fur, a flat, toned belly, and dressed in just a little triangle bikini which covered her nipples and vulva, the manticore paused as it saw you. Her eyes bulged in excitement and her long, flexible tail curved towards you, ready to squeeze every drop of energy from you. You'd read that manticores would attack men they liked and use that tailpussy on them for hours or days until they knew his composition. Then they'd place that wet, tight vagina around his package for the first time and milk him dry with it, becoming truly one with him. This one's tailpussy was leaking warm juices and quivering in excitement.

'Ah, well, I finally have this one after hours of searching,' she said, sashaying over to you. Her big breasts and hips swung back and forth, accentuating her femininity and curves compared to the ghoul. She rubbed her own nipples and winked at you. 'I think this tail of mine should be what you're searching for, darling.'

'Piss off,' said the ghoul, giving you a long, wet kiss on the sensitive underside of your member. 'I found him. And --'

'Oh all right, you overgrown Grim Reaper,' said the manticore. 'Whoever can make him cum better and faster gets him.'

'Will do,' snapped the ghoul, annoyed at being interrupted from teasing you. 'You're fighting the champion of oral here, little one. Watch and learn.'

She turned back to you and suddenly swallowed the entire length of your cock. You moan loudly, your hips bucked, and you tried thrusting into her mouth. Her hands held you down as she started bobbing her head up and down on your pubis, faster than a human and certainly wetter. Her saliva was cool and slick, and your hard cock easily found its way deep inside her throat. She moved her head up, letting your cock slip out, and then pushed it back down in one smooth motion, keeping your cock deep in her throat. She started coiling her tongue around your member and rolling it over all your sensitive spots, making slurping and sucking sounds as she teased you further. She was giving you enough stimulation to remain hard, but not so much that you'd cum. You moaned and gritted your teeth as you hoped she'd have mercy on you and let you blast your hot semen down her throat.

The manticore was standing off to the side, her paws rubbing against the triangle covering her vulva. She was wet and ready. The panties were dripping and had a patch of juices on them from her arousal. She clearly wanted to milk you dry as well, but was hoping the ghoul wouldn't make you cum at all so she could.

'Go on, little boy,' she gasped, her soft paw brushing against her painfully erect little clit peeking out from the top of her bikini bottoms. 'Cum for us, come for this ghoul-manticore twosome. Shoot your hot spunk down her throat, let her taste all that on the roof of her mouth. She wants it and you want release. Blow that hot spunk for us now, we want to watch your pearly seed fly into the air and come back down, messing up our faces. Or tits, or asses, or whatever you like seeing.'

Her dirty words gave you the strength to perform some limited thrusting into the ghoul's wet mouth, your moans growing louder. The ghoul seemed to have sensed your need to cum hard, since she took her mouth off your cock with a wet slurp.

'That's right, your sperm is boiling up from your balls and I need it,' she panted, drool falling from her mouth on your cockhead. 'Cum in my mouth, as hard as you want. I love tasting and chewing that shit when it's here.' She hooked a finger in her mouth and pulled it apart, showing the wet, reddish interiors of her mouth. 'I need this to turn white and pearly with your seed, so do it! What are you waiting for?'

12