Undeclared: A Tiffany Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr. Gates! Give that back!"

"No. And then I have to come home to find this." He grabbed my arm as he pushed me back further. "As if I haven't pictured you like this enough, I have to see you half naked with your legs wrapped around him. Steve! That idiot who could not possibly know how to truly seduce you! Why the hell are you fucking him instead of me?"

"I... I didn't know that you wanted to." I was captured by his stare. My body was burning with my desire for him. My mild mannered professor was a dominator in disguise.

"Well, now you do." He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into him as he kissed me. He was forceful the way his tongue slid into my mouth and intertwined with mine. His hand grabbed my breast as his mouth began to kiss my neck. Then he stopped. "Tiffany, I can't. I told you it was not wise for you to be here." He stepped back and turned away from me. "Please just let yourself out. I'll see you in class." He started climbing the stairs.

I stood there for a moment trying to contemplate how I managed to find myself in the embrace of another teacher. But Mr. Gates had left me there frustrated and angry. I took a step towards the stairs. "No fucking way." I mumbled as I sprang up the stairs. I found him in his bedroom. He was sitting on the bed holding his head in his hands with his elbows on his knees. I slipped off my heels and walked over to him. He raised his head to me.

"What are you doing up here, Tiffany."

"Finishing what you started." I pushed him back on the bed and climbed on top of him. I kissed his neck as I unbuttoned his shirt. My lips followed as his shirt opened.

"We shouldn't." I answered by biting his nipples. "Ohhhh," He sighed as his fingers tangled in my hair. He began to pull my shirt off my body. His hands electrified my skin.

"Oh Mr. Gates." I whispered. And then he grabbed my arms and threw me back on the bed.

"Call me Jody." He unhooked my bra and pulled it off me. He began to bite my neck as he unfastened my skirt. His hand slipped into my panties and teased my clit. I started to pant. "Like that?"

"Yes." I sighed. I started pulling my skirt off my hips.

"Oh, now you want this off?" He teased. "Let me help you with that." He slipped off my skirt and panties. Then he kneeled above me. "God, you're beautiful!" He took off his shirt and got off the bed. "But now I want to feel those beautiful lips wrapped around my cock." He grabbed my ankles and pulled me to the edge of the bed. "Now come here." He yanked my arm until I was sitting up. He unzipped his jeans and pulled out his cock. "Now Tiffany." He said as he pulled me off the bed so I was kneeling before him.

I just nodded as I my lips opened to receive the tip of his sex. I began to flutter my tongue on the tip. Slowly I took the whole shaft down my throat. I moaned so he could feel the vibrations on his cock. He clutched my hair as he began to fuck my mouth. I let him use me for his pleasure. He drove his cock deep down my throat again and again. My hand began to tease my pussy, which made me suck him even harder.

He could see my excitement as I grinded my pussy into my fingers. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and lifted me on the bed. "It's your turn." He whispered in my ear just before kissing his way from my neck to my breast and then finally he reached my pussy. I parted my legs for him. He circled my clitoris with his tongue. My back arched as the pleasure swept over me. Then his fingers slipped inside me as he sucked on my clit. I could feel my body begin to tense. He licked harder, faster. His fingers flipped back and forth inside me. I came. He sucked my clit until the orgasm subsided. And then he began again. He fluttered his tongue on my clit until my breath became quick. Then his fingers fucked my pussy as his sucking brought me to orgasm again. He kissed my inner thighs and then kissed his way to my lips again.

"And now I'm going to fuck you, Tiffany." He said as his cock plunged into my wet pussy. He moved fast and deep. All the while, he caressed my breast and kissed my body. He lifted my left leg on his shoulder so he could get deeper. I could feel him pounding the very bottom of my pussy again and again with every thrust.

"I'm going to come!" I screamed.

"Then come for me, Tiffany." The orgasm was building until it finally consumed my entire body. My pussy became tight as I squirted. "Now turn over. I want to fuck that tight ass."

I did as he commanded. He pulled my hips up slightly. Then he slowly, inch by inch, buried his cock in my ass. The pain was sharp at first as my tight hole relaxed to accommodate his cock. And then he began to fuck me. First he was kneeling behind me and holding my hips as he rammed his cock in my ass again and again. And then he lay on top of me. He kissed the back of my neck and shoulders as one hand slipped under me to cup my breast. He grinded his cock as he moved in and out of me. My body responded. I could feel the heat of his skin covering me. I felt his wet kisses on my back. His hands went from holding me down to soft caresses and back again. It was such savage intimacy. I was under his power completely. When he told me to come, I came. When he needed to pound me with painful intensity, I succumbed.

In an instant, he pulled out and allowed me to climb on top of him. I got on my feet and let his cock slide into me. I began to bounce on top of him. His cock hit hard all the way inside my pussy. I reached for his hands to hold so I could go faster grinding a bit when he was all the way inside. "Oh, Tiffany!" He said as he grabbed my breast and pinched my nipples until I screamed. I came as my juices ran down his cock. I collapsed on top of him for a moment. And then he flipped me on my back again.

He shoved his rod into me. I wrapped my legs around him. Looking straight into my eyes, he was no longer my professor. I was trapped in his gaze. Our bodies moved together. His one hand clutched my throat as the other reached for my hand and laced his fingers to mine. He squeezed my throat as he fucked me faster. And then when I could take no more, he released my neck as he grabbed my shoulders to pull my body into his thrusts. He kissed me. And we came together.

My body relaxed as my legs released the lover on top of me. He lay beside me and wrapped his arm around me. I fell asleep there in his arms feeling his heart beating against me. As the sun began to set, I crawled out of bed and put on the clothes that he took off me. I leaned down to kiss him one last time. "Goodbye Jody." I whispered then turned to leave.

"That's Mr. Gates, Tiffany." He said as he rolled over.

12