Under a Thin White Sheet Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like how I feel? Your hard cock splitting the lips of my pussy."

He was tensed, he was there. The feeling of the wet material, the tease all day, the show here and in the car, the touch of my body and feeling of my hand through the material was too much. I felt the surge expand even more. It was the moment, the second that I had been waiting for.

"Do you like the feeling of... Mom's panties?"

He paused, the look of shock in his eyes, the look of horror as his member erupted. He began spraying his seed into the panties. Rope after rope sprayed into the space between the mesh and my vagina. He came and came, he couldn't stop. He gripped me tightly, he couldn't stop. His cock working against my hand and coating it through the mesh. He was thrusting now, the panties filled and I felt five, then ten, then fifteen shots of his fluids directly on my vagina. I cried out...

"Oh yes, fill them, spray your seed against my virgin pussy."

I was lost in lust. I couldn't help myself as I felt fifteen hard bursts against me and now came the ooze, his spasm wrecking his body from head to toe. I was far too loud...

"Soak Mom's panties with your cum... don't stop, more..."

With the panties overwhelmed coupled with his deep thrusting, the seed coated my leg in massive globs. The panties were filled so high that I felt his fluids coating my asshole. My climax was approaching, I couldn't contain myself.

"I feel it, your cum on my asshole. Give me more big brother, please don't stop..."

I melted in sick pleasure. His cock was finishing its eruption. I couldn't help myself. I was almost at my own orgasm. This wasn't part of the plan but his cock erupting in my hand drove me over the edge.

"I'm sorry, I need this... I need my brother's cock against me" I cried loudly.

No longer just stroking his manhood through the mesh panties. I reached in and took it by hand. Rubbing it against my swollen clitoris. Faster and faster, the feeling of his seed dripping down my leg, the feeling of the head of his cock against my clitoris, the taboo of holding my brother's shaft overwhelmed me. I tensed and he felt it. "Oh God, your cock... feels so good... my brother's tip against my clit..."

He held me tighter, my hips began to buck against his member. His head sliding deeper against my opening as I pressed harder against him. Wave after wave crashed through my body. I came continuously, his cock pleasing my most sensitive organ. I entered another wave of orgasms as he held me tight...

I'm not sure how long I was out, he was holding me up and kissing my forehead as I recovered. I looked up, unsteady on my feet. We smiled at each other and I kissed his cheek. He cupped my face as I regained my strength. His semen drenching my thighs and crotch. I could still feel his semen coating my asshole. Without conscience consideration, I reached behind me.

I pressed through our Mother's thong, his cum coating the inside of my sphincter. A new desire began to awaken in me. I wanted him to penetrate me back there. Not now, I thought, I wanted to just enjoy this moment.

"April..." he whispered. Holding me tight, a loving embrace.

"Joe..." I looked into his eyes. My lips reached up to his, not a French kiss but a loving kiss on the lips. I felt one last spasm ripped through my body before he slowly removed his member from Mom's panties. It was soaked in our incestuous juices and retracting quickly. He was spent.

-------------

There was no way to clean up what we had done. She was soaked in our juices. We stood there holding each other in a way a brother and sister should never embrace. Slowly, as our passions left us, rationality of what we had just done returned. We released our embrace staring at each other like lovers, not as brother and sister. Her demeanor then shifted...

The shy girl I knew returned. Her head looked down at the mess we had made. Tears formed in her eyes. This time I knew...

"Is this a dweeb moment?" I smiled and she looked up.

"Yes..." she returned the smile. Her strength returning.

"I guess I didn't plan this very well..." her voice trailed off. I knew my sister, this wasn't just a gimmicky sexual act here at the mall. She wanted to actually do some shopping too.

"Well..." I paused... my shorts clearly showing the stains of our actions. My cock limply hanging out my zipper. She looked up...

"Let's go shopping then!" I said this with strength I never knew I had. Her eyes said everything, she felt vindicated. She had done right by me, she had made me happy, and now I wanted her to be happy.

I dropped down on one knee before her and began rubbing off our stains. Her hand slipped under her dress and strained our juices through the material. I did my best to clean it off, my hands rubbed the nastiness of our deeds over her skin. She would like that. I looked up and saw tears of happiness in her face. She smiled...

"Dweeb."

"Pain in the butt!"

Our banter brought us back. The love we shared and my feelings for her amplified like I had never felt. By the time I was finished my hands were soaked and coated.

I looked around for something to wipe then on. She took them into her own hands and brought them to her lips. Not a sexual act, a loving act. An act of support and admiration. Her tongue began liking my fingers clean. She took my fingers, one by one into her mouth and sucked the juices off them. I couldn't help my arousal. The juice was not just mine, but a mixture of us. She was licking her own juices off my hands. I felt pressure between my loins as she cleaned all eight fingers, two thumbs and the licked my hands clean.

"You taste amazing." She was in a euphoric state.

"April, that's... not just me..."

She nodded and smiled. My hands were clean and she released them. Her eyes were filled with love. We straightened our clothes once more and opened the door. She held the dress separate from its hanger as I led us down the small hallway. There was a signed now draped across the entrance. A store employee, Rachel, by her nametag stood there with her hands on her hips. I instantly froze, April look past and turned ghostly white.

"You two..." Rachel spoke.

She was a little shorter than me, nearly the same age, her darker skin and features indicated she might be partially Hispanic. Her wide hips and generous bust was hidden under the typical clothes worn by the store's employees. She had some meat on her but her hourglass figure wasn't hard on the eyes.

"Just gave me the best orgasm I have had in years..."

She was slowly taking down the 'closed' sign to let us out. We stood there in disbelief.

"Thankfully the security camera feed has a volume dial." She smiled at us.

"Your secret is safe with me, no one else knows. I have to say, the roleplay you guys did was amazing! I couldn't help myself, I'm going to be soaked all day just thinking about it."

Roleplay? Oh God, she heard us. She thinks...

"I didn't call security, but you're not supposed to use the dressing rooms for your intimate adventures but..."

She paused, the look on her face was strange. Almost filled with desire.

"...Here's my number, and work schedule... if you want to do it again... I can make sure... you're not disturbed... Just use the hallway next time so I can actually see you doing it."

She handed me a sticky note with a phone number and her hours. I could barely speak when I heard April.

"Do you think... I'm pretty?"

I finally broke out of my confusion and looked at April, she looked so cute and vulnerable. Her demeanor was shifting though. I knew that look now. I looked back at Rachel who was smiling at her. Rachel lips were getting moist.

"Yes... if you want a third..."

I had to put a stop to this, it was getting out of control!

"Rachel... ummm... thank you... we should probably get going..."

April interrupted me. She never did that...

"I would like to buy this dress."

It was matter of fact. She was still holding the black dress. I had forgotten about it. Rachel's gaze traveled down April to her legs. The shine from my ejaculate still visible. She motioned us over to the register next to the dressing room entrance.

"This is a beautiful dress, I bet it looks amazing on you!" Rachel pinned as she scanned the barcode.

April shyly nodded. Then the shift in her demeanor completed. The devilish look she gave me told me everything I needed to know. Oh god, she was getting horny again.

"So... do you want to know... what happened?"

April was looking at Rachel. Rachel's reaction was almost palpable. Her voice, soft already dropped a few decibels.

"Oh yes... please tell me... I want to know what you and your boyfriend did..."

She was incensed. April was offering. I was glaring at my sister. Her eyes were wanton now, I knew she wouldn't stop now so I just gave in. I sighed...

"Go ahead April, tell her..."

She smiled, she was a sexual girl now. She loved the attention Rachel was giving her. She felt empowered that she could be seen as beautiful. I couldn't rob her of this. I resigned to allow it to happen.

April outlined the whole day starting from the car ride. We'd walked over to the register where April was leaving very little omitted to today's events. She hid the truth of us actually being brother and sister. As she told her story, she leaned against the counter, her breasts pushing up towards Rachel's hungry eyes, her ass exposed as her summer dress rode up high. Her legs, her body, I was getting aroused myself. I stood behind her, my hands molesting her beautiful ass. Rachel had so many questions... my sister answered in detail. The story, the view of my sister's breasts, my constant hands over April's body had Rachel in overdrive. Her face flushed a deep red.

"You want to... masturbate in front of us... right here...?"

April was forward, she had been grinding on my cock as it stirred back to life the whole time. I couldn't object as aroused as I was. Rachel, behind the counter lifted her skirt and began touching herself subtly but with a fevered pace.

"You like thinking about incest?" April's voice was low and sultry.

"Plaster your panties watching him run his hands over my body, my virgin cunt rubbing against his hardness."

Rachel could hardly breathe. The counter was too tall for me to see her manipulation of sex but the spasms crashed through her whole body. She was grunting quietly as her waves struck. April was flooding down her leg again recoating my crotch. I figured April could see the whole thing from where she was. Customers were now starting to buzz around the area. I had to put a stop to this.

Rachel hadn't yet fully recovered from her orgasm as I interjected.

"April, we have other things to do this morning."

My voice was stern and commanding. April nodded quickly and smiled at Rachel. Rachel was lost in her own bliss as we said goodbye. As we stepped away she took my hand in hers. I had to address this risk we took today.

"April that was dangerous, we almost got caught and then you... I don't even know what to call what just happened."

"I'm sorry... I just don't have... girlfriends... I just really like the attention she was giving me" she had shifted her demeanor back to my shy sister.

I turned to her...

"We can't do things like that. We're actually brother and sister. You masturbated yourself to orgasm by rubbing yourself with my penis. It's wrong. We can't do that. You shouldn't touch me like that..."

Her face was conflicted as my words trailed off.

"I know... I know..."

Her face shifted. The thoughts of what we did, the memory overwhelming her. Her demeanor shifting...

"You liked it though..." a wicked smile crossing her lips.

I was stunned in my argument. I couldn't lie. It was the best feeling of my life. My face betrayed me. She continued, her voice low and sultry.

"You liked it when your cock was between me, wetting me with your spunk. Spewing your cum directly on my virgin pussy."

She was talking dirty. We were walking through the store. Thankfully no one was around.

"You enjoyed coating me in your sperm, your little sister. Covered in your ejaculate."

I was without words... it was true. My cock strained at the thoughts of her body. She was still wearing the tiny summer dress that was far too small for her body. He legs, her luscious legs, still coating in my juices. The smell of our sex still mixed on her.

"Ok... fine... but we don't have all day... so what's next?" We had wandered in the store away from other customers.

"Now, big brother, you go shoe shopping."

I was lost for a second, why would I? Oh... oh... she wanted me to pick out some sexy shoes for her. She whispered her shoe size in my ear. Mindlessly I wandered off. She watched me go, I couldn't do this. I couldn't... there's no way I could... her size echoed in my mind. Yes... I would, my erection steeling the blood from my brain with each step just thinking of the possibilities.

-------------

Smelling like a cheap hooker, coated in my man's seed. I watched my brother wander off toward the shoes department. He couldn't resist and I had ideas of what I wanted to expand my wardrobe into. He wouldn't take long, men usually don't. I had to act quickly.

With the bag of my dress in hand I proceeded to women's lingerie. Thankfully this store catered to more modern, liberal fashions. I bought five pairs of thongs, and five pairs of G-strings for ten dollars a set. Garters were on sale too of several styles, I didn't have any garter belts but I had seen them often in porn. They were inexpensive too, I started buying them in the pairs. It was incredible the price of these fashions compared to the amount of material you get. There was little in the way of covering in any of these panties or garters.

Next I proceeded to the things I wanted most. There was rows of thigh high stockings, full stockings, body suits. I couldn't stop picking them up. Every different type I choose two of. It was expensive but worth it. I stuffed them into the bag with the dress after I checked out. I didn't want him to see them. It would be a surprise. I had a feeling he might be into stockings. By now I was curious what he was doing in the shoes department.

The dirty looks I got from the older women, this didn't bother me. I was on a mission for my man. His juices still coating my legs, his smell all over me. I was getting moist again thinking of what he would choose for me. I rushed, bags in hand, to the shoes department.

-------------

She looked amazing from a distance. Her long slender legs, high heels clicking on the tile. My sister was searching the shoes department, looking for me. I had just returned to the store after dropping off my bags in the car. I took out my phone.

She stood impatiently, nervously clicking her heels. The length of her legs on full display. A light sheen coating her legs. I zoomed in and snapped a picture. She was sexy, she was the sexiest woman on Earth.

I opened up the messaging app and sent her the picture. She fumbled with the small purse she brought and checked the message. The picture quickly revealed my location, her gaze snapped toward me. Then, there it was. The thing that brought me the most happiness in this life.

She smiled.

She started walking over to me, swaying her hips and looking sexy as hell. My cock spoke for me, a tent, stood before me as her beauty approached.

"Hey you!" she smiled.

"Hey you!" I was consumed in looking at her body. She was looking around, I was obviously empty handed.

"I thought you would be done by now..." her voice almost sounded disappointed. I smirked.

"I am done..."

She looked confused.

"You'll get your presents when we get home... they are already loaded in my trunk."

Her look traveled the length of my body. She was aroused, the looks the men were giving her gave her power. She liked looking this way, I could feel her despite the distance between us. I added to the mystery now that she didn't know what I had selected. I could see it turning her on.

"You could definitely use some new shirts and jeans though. You're so frumpy."

She feigned being offended.

"You don't exactly dress to impress yourself."

It was playful banter. We smiled at each other. Sexually aroused but also lovingly. We had bridged the gap now, it wasn't just sexual. It was a true lover's emotion.

"Then next time, it's my turn to update my wardrobe." I said. She smiled and closed the distance between us. Her sexuality consuming me. I didn't care who saw. I leaned down. She leaned up. Our lips met, she parted her mouth ever so slightly and I felt her tongue against me. I reciprocated, our tongues touching, nothing more. Not a great kiss, a real kiss. A first time French kiss. Our tongues sliding against each other once, then twice. She moaned into my mouth. Eventually we slowly separated. Searching each other's eyes for satisfaction. We spoke at the same time.

"I love you."

We shopped for another hour then went home. We held hands the whole time, never breaking our hold except to enter and exit the car. Her hand rested with mine as we drove. Her incredible legs showing the white aftermath of what we had done. I never really had a girlfriend, nothing like this, this feeling; these emotions were beyond anything I ever felt before. Despite all the possibilities in the universe, there could be no better feeling than this... her hand in my hand.

-------------

Other than the incredibly public display of taboo at the mall, our day was pretty normal after that. Our parents came home at the usual time. My sister had washed and returned our Mother's panties before they got back. We showered to ensure all evidence of our deed had been removed from our bodies. We sat around the dinner table talking tech stuff and discussed theoretical constraints to general relativity.

While things were normal, there was something different. We had a six person table. April, who normally sat next to Mom opposite from me asked to sit on my side. I always sat in on the other side next to dad. Our parents sat on the opposite ends of the table. April's attire was different too. It was noticeably different from her frumpy clothes she normally wore. Even Mom commented on April wearing a very tight crop top tonight and jean shorts.

She was wearing a bra but the undergarment was obvious under her top. Her jean shorts were more the daisy duke style, her long legs prominently displayed. These were things we picked up while at the mall. April, shyly, said she had met a boy and was very interested in him.

Our Mother nodded with a huge grin expecting as much, my father paused.

"A boy, who is he?"

My sister pined at her spaghetti not wanting to answer. I had to rescue her...

"He's okay Dad, we graduated together and I know him..."

April looked at me with thankful eyes. Our father's glare could be classified as a weapon of mass destruction. I had to press.

"...don't worry Dad, I got eyes on him."

He looked me over and nodded. The intense glare fading. I had earned his respect as a man. No one messed with April without facing me. He knew I was fiercely protective of her and had proven it time and again. It was a trust earned, not given. Our Dad served in the Marine Corps when he was younger. He married my mother just after high school, we were born during her freshman year in college. He joined, 'the Corps' as he says, to support her going to college. He went on to serve two tours in the second Gulf War. He was injured on his second tour and subsequently discharged medically. His spine permanently damaged. He loved being a Marine but no matter how much we asked, he would never tell us his stories. He would always answer...

"My children will never know that life..." and it was final. No more discussion to be had.