Under a Thin White Sheet Ch. 05

Story Info
Friday has arrived and mother knows...
10.7k words
4.55
157.2k
47

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LegacyUser
LegacyUser
149 Followers

The alarm was blaring. It was zero five thirty as my husband said. Last day of the work week, it was Friday. I crawled out of bed, the fog of sleep fading as I returned to the real world. He was still sleeping, he slept through anything. If it wasn't for me he'd have never graduated. He would have slept through every class. Now, he's lead engineer at the company we work for, a brilliant designer, because I wake him up every morning.

"James! James! James wake up"

He was on constant medication for his spinal injury. He was a good man, a strong man that always supported and did what our family needed. He was the best husband and father a woman could ask for. Unfortunately the injury to his spine was to his lower lumbar. His ability to have... intercourse was very limited. He always slept well though because he was drugged up at night.

I walked over to his side of the bed. This was a pretty normal morning. I softly slapped his face.

"James... Wake up..."

He eyes slowly opened. No matter what I did to him in the morning, he never woke with anger. He'd seen enough violence in his service. He creaked a smile at me as he rejoined the world of the waking.

"Hey babe..."

He was drooling. I couldn't help but laugh. He smiled, that tough strong smile I had loved since the day I met him.

"It's TGIF, let's go!"

He nodded and rolled over. He slept on his back but couldn't sit up from that position due to his injury. He rolled to his side and started waking his legs. I went the bathroom as he struggled to restore functionality to his lower body. It took time every morning. It was the sacrifice he paid for his country. He never complained, he never used it for an excuse. He just dealt with it. He was such a good man. I watched him as I brushed my teeth.

The injury had affected him more than most people know. His ability to have intercourse was nearly nonexistent. The act and motions compressed his spine in a way that killed any erection he could have. Even medication didn't help much. We rarely got intimate but love goes beyond that and we had that type of love.

He stood now, his body slowly awakening. He looked at me with those big brown eyes, he loved me so much. We didn't exchange any words, just a smile. It was more powerful than words when you know someone that deeply.

James limped into the room, his right leg always failed him in the mornings. He did the man thing and slapped his cock out and began filling the toilet. He drank a lot of water, trying to work out and stay strong as best he could. Sometimes, just to tease him I would time how long he would piss in the mornings. He was done now, not a record setter today as I heard the toilet flush. He joined me at our dual sinks.

He was a good man and he had no idea what was happening. I couldn't let him find out. It would crush him. After last night, I knew what I had to do. As much as I loved him, James was a man's man in public but a nerdy guy at heart who would never pick up on such things.

April wanted to change her place at the table, she looked to Joe first when James asked her about her boyfriend. Joe quickly defended her, that much wasn't unusual but the confidence he showed, knowing who this mysterious guy was exposed him. Standing strong before James with confidence. That's when I knew. My daughter had seduced my son. I was convinced. Her eyes betrayed her. She was now looking at him in a way only lover's look at each other. He returned the look. Subtle but there. I had to do something.

My mind was racing, I had the basic idea of what I would do but I had no idea how it would play out. It was 0612 and he was almost done, I hadn't left our bathroom. It was time for my ruse.

"Catherine, it's late, you better get dressed. We need to hit the road."

He was facing away, putting on his business attire. This was it.

"James... I need to call in today... I'm not feeling well..."

I fired up the shower stripping nude and stepped in. A quick shower to give him the illusion of something strange.

I could feel his alarm through the wall. He was a warrior for his family but he was a typical man. This would be swift and simple.

"Catherine, are you okay, do you need to go to..."

I mustered my sternest voice.

"Jim... it's not like that..."

I heard him pause. He stopped; quick in his tracks. He knew not to test this voice. He knew he was out of his league.

"Woman thing?" he asked concerned.

I felt bad for deceiving him but there wasn't any other way.

"Yes James, I'll call in sick today and try to show up late. I'm okay and they will need you there for the Hazleton project especially if I can't make it for the morning meeting."

This logic was sounds but he was a protective man and I could feel his resistance, he wanted to be by my side. He was hesitating.

"James Rowe! I'm fine. Go to work, I will show up late. I just need, some time."

I felt him, his resistance giving in through the wall.

"I hope you feel better. I'll take care of things at work. Don't worry, I'll call in for you. Take your time..." he trailed off wanting to do more. He stood there for several minutes. I felt his presence. He didn't want to leave my side. He was a good man, an honorable man. I felt terrible for lying to him but this could only be addressed in one way. Hesitantly, knowing there was nothing more to do, he left. I heard the garage door open, his car start. It was six thirty two. His car pulled out and the garage door slowing began its decent. I took a deep breath and emerged from the shower and drying myself off.

I didn't have a full plan yet but I figured I had time. As I finished drying my body I heard the distinct sound of April's door opening. I froze.

Oh no, not this soon.

The sounds were easy to trace, she went straight down the hall to our son's bedroom and entered.

I panicked. I snatched up the night gown still hanging there and wrapped it around my body. It was terribly thin and inappropriately translucent but I wasn't thinking straight.

I hustled into my room... panties! I threw open my dresser drawer... the white ones caught my eye strangely so I slipped on the mesh thong. I creeped out of my room in silence. I had to surprise them... I silently crossed the house and ever so quietly creeped up the stairs. I was almost there, I could hear voices... were they just talking? Had I overreacted?

I moved ever so silently to the door, it was just barely ajar. I peered in, my anxiety over taking me. I was sure they could hear the pounding of my heart trying to escape my chest.

I peered through the gap, slowly my eyes adjusted... there was my daughter, sitting close to him. The thin white sheet covering them as they faced each other. She was wearing a very tight white tube top which I could see from the back. Cotton panties covering her butt. Their voices now clear.

"So do you want me too...?" April was asking, seductively. "...borrow another pair of her panties?"

"I already put the white ones back but..."

White ones? Panties? It hit me, that's why they stood out. The white mesh thong was out of place. I was now wearing them. What happened with my panties?!

I focused again, looking closer at what was happening. I saw the motion of their arms. Pleasing themselves as they faced each other under the sheet. They weren't having sex. Mutual masturbation is wrong but my plan, to catch them in the act... I was frozen.

"April that was so hot yesterday, but we have be careful..."

Oh God, what happened?! I was screaming in my mind, begging to know. I couldn't move or control myself. What happened to the panties I wore at this very minute.

"Careful as in... coating my body with... your love juice..." April was teasing him.

Their legs were intertwined with April's legs over his. They were incredibly close, their genitals had to be only inches away from each other. They rhythm was matched as I watched their arms move in sync.

"Careful as in... you filling my panties... with your seed... while we masturbate to... each other?"

I was frozen, my mind lost in my own fantasies. I had a nasty passion for a man's semen. A passion I hadn't enjoyed in so many years. My daughter was living them out. She was must share my fetish. My vagina began flooding, I couldn't help myself.

"Oh God... April... I can feel your wetness... on the sheets..." A tense moan left his lips.

"Careful as in... you filling... Mom's panties... while I wore them?"

My mind blew. What did they do? He came in my panties while they were on her?! My arousal exploded, I was already losing control.

"You know you loved it... feeling my hand stroking your cock as you sprayed my virgin pussy..."

Joey was groaning, his hand pumping his member faster. Her arm quickened its pace to match his.

"...Mom's panties dripping... down my leg... coating my virgin pussy... with your... cum..."

It was an unconscious move, my right hand pulling the tie open. My nightgown swinging wide. I felt my right hand slip over the panties I wore. The panties my son had filled with his semen. He had sprayed her virginity with his ejaculate. I was playing it out in my mind. My mind was replacing my daughter though, with me, feeling his member pulse, releasing his incestuous juice directly to my vagina. I had to focus. My mind struggling to find some strength to end this.

"...my hand, wrapped around your massive cock...

stroking your orgasm as it work my clitoris..."

She had touched him, my God. I had to put a stop to this, from this view it seemed like they weren't touching each other much. His hand on her leg, hers on his chest.

This was not what I planned, this wasn't what I expected. I felt my hand working my clitoris hard, I was almost there. I couldn't move, my legs wouldn't respond. If felt myself getting warmer and warmer.

I could barely see straight as I peered in. Their arms moving furious now.

"You can... cum... on me... big brother..."

"I'll lower my... panties... so you can... cum on me..."

My mind reeled. The look in Joe's eyes screaming no but wanting it so bad. I plunged two fingers into me needed to feel full and wanted. I was falling in my mind. I wanted him to cum on her, imagining it was me. What was happening? I was losing it, barely able to stay silent.

"You like it... cumming on your... little sister... don't you... big brother..."

He was moaning loudly, my hand was matching the rhythm of his arm. My widened, I couldn't, it was so wrong. I felt terrible, I was ashamed, I gritted my teeth unable to stop. I was about to...

April leaned back, supporting her weight with her left hand and arm.

"Put it in... just the tip... I need to feel it..."

Joey's eyes went wide, April moaned louder than I had ever heard her voice.

"God April... I can feel you... your so... wet..."

"We shouldn't... April please no... we can't!"

Joey's cries fell on deft, wanton ears.

"How does it... what's it... feel like...?" April cried as she felt him in her entrance.

"It's warm... it's soft... oh God... no... no... no..." Joey's head back, eyes closed.

A thin white sheet hid the event. I was out of control. It was happening; the surge, the tension in my muscles...

I felt the rush strike through my body.

"Oh yes... I feel you... pressing against... my virginity..."

April was now rubbing herself at an incredible pace.

"April... April... April... Oh God!" Joe's body tensed.

I felt my release, a small moan escaped my lips as the first wave struck me. It washed over my body, my juices streaming down my leg. The crash of the first wave was followed immediately by my second, third... the waves wouldn't stop.

April's body was convulsing, her chest rose and fell at an incredible rate. My son's arm motionless as his hips jerked softly. His chest and arms were so tight. Their legs straining. The thin white sheet concealing, hiding what I wanted to see. I felt wanton as the fifth, now sixth wave crashed, I could barely keep my eyes open.

April was moaning uncontrollably as her waves smashed against her body. Joey's seed unleashing itself on her. Nine, now ten powerful waves cascaded through my body. I couldn't see straight. I was bent over now, I dropped to a knee. I couldn't stop, I kept rubbing myself as twelfth wave hit. My juices now dripping out of my panties onto the hardwood floor.

The image of my son's cock filling my panties consumed me. The world around me finally vanishing. Consumed in my own orgasm. My thoughts focused on my son's penis coating me, filling me. I was lost in my own abandon...

-------------

It was several minutes before the fog, of the most powerful orgasm I had ever felt, began to fade. Voices... I heard voices...

"April that was..."

I returned my gaze through the crack in the door. He was holding her now, she lay by his side to his left. A lover's hold, their arms wrapped around each other. They were looking into each other's eyes. The deep satisfaction that only true love could manifest.

"Did you... like it...?" April's demeanor had

returned to her usual self. The girl I knew, the girl I raised.

"...oh April... that was amazing... did I? You know...?"

Panic filled his face. April cupped his face with her left hand.

"No... we didn't... my hymen is still... there..." she sounded sad. I felt for her, I knew the feeling.

I could barely focus now, I stood and knew I had to leave. I slowly crept down the hallway, leaving my drippings on the floor. Down the stairs. What was I going to do? They were in love. A love as strong as I felt for my husband. A love I felt for James, before he was my husband, he was my first cousin. My mind was terribly conflicted.

I began to cry. I couldn't hold it back. My baby girl and my son had found the greatest feeling in the world. I was happy for them, I was scared for them. What would they do? What would I do? The feeling my loins for my son's semen had now corrupted me. I felt dirty. I had orgasmed to my children masturbating to each other and I wanted more.

I wasn't thinking straight, I sat down in the living room. Tears still pouring down my face. They were still upstairs. I knew they were cuddling in the glow of post sex euphoria. My children were still technically virgins but, what they had done... the act continued to play out in my head.

I sat down on the sofa. My nightgown still open, my legs spread as my left hand felt my sex. I was slowly rubbing myself. I was emotionally drained. The tears slowed. The acts that I witnessed played through my mind. I was still incredibly horny as I heard my children emerge from my son's bedroom.

-------------

Our adventure yesterday moistened my crotch as I listened for my parent's departure. I knew I pushed him pretty far so yesterday so I thought to bring it back down to a more intimate setting. I wanted to please him in every way possible. I wanted him... to penetrate me. I knew now he was the one I needed to take my virginity. I wanted it in a way that words can't express. I would give it to him without hesitation but despite our new connection, he needed time. So I would give him time, and pleasure him otherwise until the time was right.

I heard my parents entering the garage so I slipped out of bed. I barely slept, thinking of him all night. Planning what I would for him this morning. I wanted to make this more subtle, not slutty. I wanted it sensual. My plain t-shirt slipped over my head and I dug through my drawer, a tub top, very tight. That was perfect. No bra, my breasts barely concealed under the material, this is the replacement for the bulky t-shirt we started with. I wanted to do laundry together with him this morning.

I slipped on a pair of my old frumpy cotton panties. My juices coating it as I put it on. I couldn't control my flow when I thought of him. I was already soaking my panties thinking about what we would do as I head the garage door go up. This morning would be special.

-------------

I heard her entering my room. My eyes opening slowly at the early hour. It was Friday. She stood there in a white top that accentuated her breasts. I could see every line, every curve of her beautiful bosom. Her nipples, erect pointed through the material as if trying to break through. Her face was demure.

"Can we do... laundry... together...?"

We had gone too far yesterday. Her virginity wrapping my cock with her flooded lips. I loved her deeply but this was wrong. We had to temper our passions.

"April... what we did yesterday..."

She looked down. Sliding to the foot of the bed, I saw she was wearing her old panties already wet with her nectar. She sat at the foot of my bed, she had pulled up the end of the thin white sheet covering me. Her legs slipped under the material. I felt the skin of her legs against my feet. I sat up, giving her more room. The erection I was sporting was hardening at every little touch of her skin. I wanted her so badly but I knew it was wrong.

"I know... it was... wrong..." she sheepishly admitted in a hushed voice.

"I love you, but... there has to be a line... we're siblings."

"I know... I just want to please you... pleasure you..."

This was not the slutty girl from the day prior but my beautiful sister. Vulnerable and sexual at the same time. I longed for our relationship but felt the longing for her touch again. My erection was peaking, hardening and poking up into the sheet. My sexual desires for her on full display.

"I just want... to do... laundry... together..."

Laundry, we'd done before. It was acceptable. I could agree to that. We'd already done far worse. I nodded. She smiled. Her energy returned to her face as her legs lifted over mine.

"April... what are you doing?"

She smiled, the wicked smile returning, "Doing laundry big brother..."

She had slid up the bed. I was already sitting up but now her legs surrounded me. I knew her vagina was well within the length of my penis. I was pressed upwards against the sheet that concealed our genitals.

I saw her hand disappear under the sheet and begin rubbing herself. My right hand instinctively followed suit. Wrapped around my cock, mutually masturbating to a slow rhythm.

"So do you want me too...?" April was asking, seductively, her demeanor changed to her sexual side.

"...borrow another pair of her panties?"

"I already put the white ones back but..."

I groaned thinking of yesterday as I stroked my cock only inches from her virginity.

"April that was so hot yesterday, but we have be careful..."

April had a slow pause as she rubbed herself. I felt her beautiful legs around and couldn't resist touching her. My left hand slowly stroking her shaved legs, tiny stubble where her razor was imperfect against her tight skin. I stroked my steel as I felt up her outer thighs. I was wanton and pliable.

"Careful as in... coating my body with... your love juice..." April was teasing me.

My left hand slipped towards her inner thighs. I felt her wetness from when she was sitting.

"Careful as in... you filling my panties... with your seed... while we masturbated to... each other?"

But it wasn't her panties. It was our Mom's panties. The feeling of her lips wrapping partially around the head of my circumcised cock. The feeling of the mesh between her hand and my member as she stroked me. I was losing control again. I felt her warmth. She was flushed with desire as she stroked her clitoris. Her constant flow soaking the sheets underneath us.

"Oh God... April... I can feel your wetness... on the sheets..." A tense moan left my lips.

"Careful as in... you filling... Mom's panties... while I wore them?"

The tension in my crotch was building to the point of critical mass. I had cum in my Mom's panties, spraying my load against my little sister's virgin pussy. She had rubbed her clitoris with my cock, wrapping her little hands around its length. What had I done?!

LegacyUser
LegacyUser
149 Followers