Under Construction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not unless we are talking about you," Shawna replied. The traitorous clock said 3:13. Tick tock, Shawny.

"Me?" Tracy rolled her eyes and laughed. "Nothing to report there," she said. "Besides," she said, turning her sights back to Shawna. "My good fortune in the bedroom wouldn't make you all smiley for a whole day. Who is he?"

3:14

"I'll tell you later," she said, growing anxious. "Right now, you have to go."

"I do?" Tracey said surprised. "How come?"

"I have a meeting in 30 seconds," she replied. "Go on. Get back to work before we both get fired."

"Oh, alright," she said, slowly getting out of her seat.

Dammit woman! Get the fuck out before you ruin this for me, she screamed in her head.

"Bye, Shawna," she said finally. "I'm going to hold you to telling me who it is that has you smiling today."

"Ok. Now get out of here," Shawna said pretending to be calm and playful but ready to explode on the inside.

She left, finally giving Shawna the squinty eyes on her way out.

Ten seconds later, Darren walked into her office and shut the door behind him. She thought for a moment that she had never closed that door in her entire time at this job.

"You are stunning," Darren said. "Again, great choice on the shirt."

The waves started washing over Shawna again, warm and delicious. "Thank you," she said. "I'm happy you like it."

"I'm sure you are," he said. "Would you like to know why you are so happy about that?"

Suddenly Shawna got the distinct feeling that Darren could read her mind. Like he was not just reading it, that he was writing it. That maybe her thoughts weren't hers at all.

"Yes, actually," she said. "And how do you know what I'm feeling?"

Darren sat back in his chair, steepled his fingers and looked into Shawna. She felt naked from the inside out, but safe in his gaze.

"How familiar are you with the term dominant?" He asked. He held her gaze and wore an almost imperceptible smirk.

"Um...I know what it means," she answered.

"Tell me what it means to you," he said.

"It means that out of two competing variables, one will win out over the other," she said, pretty sure of her answer. "The winning variable would be considered dominant."

"Yes, it means that, among other things," he said.

"Other things?" She asked. "Like what?"

"Well, like your beautiful shirt, for instance," he replied. "Or your blue shirt yesterday. You caught my eye the moment I saw you. You're beautiful and I love the way a beautiful woman makes everything around her more pleasurable."

Shawna's cheeks burned, but what she was hearing from this indescribable man caressed her mind in a totally new way. She actually believed him when he said that she was beautiful.

"I kept my eye on you, of course," Darren continued. "Over the last month or so, I got the impression that you are trying to define yourself...that you are searching for something. For yourself, I think."

Shawna felt like he was reading her mind. Or that he had been stalking her. How did he know she'd been a self help junkie for the past few months. Maybe it was a lucky guess.

"I went through a difficult divorce a little while ago and I'm sort of re-establishing myself," she said.

"I heard, and I'm sorry you had to go through that," he said kindly. "Divorce is never easy."

"Not at all," Shawna agreed. "But that's behind me now."

"Of course," Darren said. "And you'll be better for it.

"Thank you, Darren. That's nice of you to say," she said. "You were saying about the shirts?"

"Yes," he said. "The shirts were a test of sorts. You see, I'm a Dominant, it's part of my nature, a part of me. I think you are a submissive, and the shirts were a test to see if I was right."

"And were you?" she asked.

"You're wearing a brand new red shirt that I assume you chose with me in mind, so yes, I was right," Darren replied.

"I...uh..., I needed a new shirt anyway, so..."

"How did you feel buying that shirt?" He asked. "Was it exciting? Were you thinking of me when you tried it on? Did you wonder if I would like it over the other shirts you tried on?"

"How did you know that? Were you following me?"

"No," Darren laughed. "I don't follow people around much. Too many awkward questions when the police are called. Am I right about how you felt buying that shirt?"

"I don't know how, but yes," she replied. This was scary on some levels, but very exciting on so many others. The feelings she had when she was shopping flowed back into her as she thought back to the mall and all the shirts she tried on. One feeling in particular flowed back between her legs.

"The how is because I have been a Dominant for a long time and I know what makes a submissive tick," Darren replied. "Everyone is different, of course, but they all have a built in desire to serve. Their service brings them immense happiness. Sometimes they don't know that about themselves and a little coaching helps them along."

"You think I want to serve you?" She asked. She wanted to be incredulous and furious that some egomaniacal self proclaimed dominant could sit in her office and say that to her.

The burning between her legs reached a fever pitch and in her deepest soul, she felt a hundred foot wall come crashing down and all of life's great mysteries were revealed. She knew, no matter how many years she had been told the opposite, that she wanted nothing more than to serve. That's what she had been searching for.

"Maybe not me," Darren said. "That's something we would have to discuss. But definitely someone."

He left no doubt in her that what he said was true. She couldn't think of anything more true at that moment. What an overwhelming sensation it is to have someone open the door to your very core and show you what you are made for.

"It's you," she said. It was him, and though she couldn't say if it was because of the excitement of discovery or because he was the first to expose her like this, but she wanted more of him. All of him.

"I'm flattered," Darren replied. "Would you like to know something else that will surprise you?"

"Yes, I would," she said. What else could he tell her? She was already beside herself with how much he knew about her that she didn't even know.

"I know that right now, your pussy is aching to be touched. That your whole body is all but vibrating with sexual energy. You need to cum," he said. He studied her with those piercing brown eyes, and she could tell he knew he was absolutely right.

"Oh, dear god," she blurted. "I'm so close just sitting here. What are you doing to me?"

Darren smiled and brought her even closer to the edge. He leaned forward and she froze in her seat, holding back her orgasm with everything she had.

He stood up slowly, put his hands on the desk in front of him and leaned so close to her she could feel his breath on her cheek. In a deep commanding he tone he said, "If you want to serve me, you will cum for me right now."

Shawna's wimper slipped out before she could do anything about it. It was the sound of her dam breaking, her body releasing this engergy through any means available.

She was at work, at her desk for fuck sake. How did she get this worked up just by talking to this man? She was on the verge of cumming at work, and try as mightily as she tried, she knew she couldn't stop herself for long. Afterall, she wanted to serve Darren more than anything, and she had to cum for him to prove it.

She sat back and undid the button of her favourite jeans and dropped her zipper in less than a second. She lifted her hips and slid her pants down just enough to get her hand into her panties.

"I'm so wet," she said in amazement.

"Excellent," Darren said, sitting back in his chair and looking at her with devilish satisfaction. He never took his eyes off her.

Shawna's pussy was soaking her fingers as she slid first one, then two into herself. They slid right in with no resistance and they felt amazing. She basked in Darren's intense gaze as she moved her fingers onto her clit and rubbed out the biggest, most intense orgasm she had ever had, bar none. It came on fast and hard and it took everything she had not to scream her lungs out as wave after wave crashed into her pussy and rushed through the rest of her body.

When she returned to earth, she still held Darren's gaze, but she had no idea how long she'd been gone or how many times she came while she was away. Her fingers were shrivelled up like she had been in the bath. She waited for her breathing to return to somewhere close to normal before she pulled her her pants back up and fastened them back into place.

"I'm very impressed," Darren said. "We have a lot to talk about."

"We do?"

"Do you know where Bertolli's is on Broadway?" He asked.

"Yes," she said.

"Good. Be there at 7." He stood up and took the hand she just had down her pants and brought it to his nose. He looked into her eyes as she took a long slow sniff of her pussy coated fingers. He kissed the tips of both perfumed fingers and gave her a smile.

Then he turned, opened the door, and walked out without another word.

The last hour of the day passed without incident. Shawna expected Tracey to barge into her office and demand to know the details of her closed door meeting with Darren, but she was nowhere to be seen.

There was no way in hell Shawna would have told her that she had fingered herself on command so she could serve Darren, so she accepted her good fortune that Tracey must hav been busy with work for a change, and left the office with damp panties and an understanding that her life changed that afternoon.

Shawna's head swam in warm murky water waiting for seven o'clock. She had no idea what to expect, but she felt certain Darren would help her understand what he wanted from her and what she wanted from him. On one level it boggled her mind that she was trusting someone else to tell her what she wanted, but on a very deep level, she knew that's exactly what she needed.

12