Under Construction Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gently, Darren pressed against her, increasing the pressure ever so slightly as she gave way a little bit at a time. It didn't hurt as it slipped further and further in, stretching her as it went. It was a really weird feeling being stretched and filled up like that.

Finally, after passing the widest part of the plug past her gate, it slipped in the rest of the way, her anus closing on the stem, leaving a blue jewel covering her now occupied asshole.

"Nice job," Darren said. "I'm impressed."

"Thank you, Sir," Shawna replied. "You're the first one to ever do that."

"I'm honoured," he said.

Darren held her cheeks open for a bit longer to admire his handy work before pulling her leash to stand her up. He turned her towards him, reached around to the back of her head and took a handful of her hair, making a tight fist. He pulled her head up to his and kissed her, deep and lustful.

And the fight to keep her orgasm in check was back on. His total control over her was a recipe for sexual explosions.

"Take my belt off," he said between kisses.

Her hands moved instinctively, unbuckling his belt and tugging it off his body. She held it up for him, waiting for him to notice, but not wanting him to stop kissing her to see it.

"Drop it," he said, taking a breath. "Good, now kneel and open my pants."

Darren released her hair and shawna dropped to her knees almost ripping his pants open. She tugged them down immediately, seeing his hardening erection straining against his grey boxers, a quarter sized wet spot showing prominently.

She waited for his next command, though she knew exactly what it would be. She wanted to feel his cock in her hands so bad it hurt, but she waited like a good girl should.

"Take it out," Darren said.

She yanked his boxers down one motion, freeing Darren's beautiful member. It bobbed in front of her face, precum dripping from the end.

Darren's hand grabbed another handful of hair and he pulled her head toward his stiff cock. Shawna didn't hesitate for a second and took him into her mouth, the little drop of slick fluid fell onto her chin as did.

"Oh god," Darren said. "That's so good." He moved her head back and forth on his shaft, slowly at first, and then with greater urgency. She reached a hand up to elongate the stroke as her mouth came off him, and keeping him from going too far down her throat when she took his length back into her mouth.

After a few glorious minutes of him using her mouth, he pulled himself out. "That was too good," he said, breathing heavily. "If I don't stop now, I won't be able to stop."

"Anything you want, Sir," Shawna said.

"Good girl," he said. "I want you to lay down on the couch."

Shawna moved over to the couch and laid down while Darren stripped off the rest of his clothes. She could feel the plug as she walked and it made her feel like a slut. A hot dirty slut, just for Darren.

He positioned her so her legs were opened, one off the side, and the other with her foot resting on top of the back cushion. He wrapped the leash around hand so it was tight in his grip, then he knelt down between her legs, resting the tip of his iron hard cock against her slick pussy.

He teased it up and down her slit, pressing a little harder with each pass, driving her up the wall with desire.

"Do you want it?" He said.

"Yes," she gasped.

"Beg for it."

"Please, Sir!" She said. "Please put it in."

"Louder," he barked, still teasing her at the entrance to her aching pussy.

"Please, please, please give it to me, Master!" she screamed.

Finally, Darren pushed inside her, as far as she could take him on the first push. She could feel him sliding over the plug in her ass and that new sensation was amazing.

He pulled back a few inches and pushed in farther this time, almost all the way from Shawna's excitement being so high already. On the next thrust, Darren was all the way inside her, and they both took a few gasping moments to drink in their closeness. He pulled on her leash and brought her up to him for a deep, passionate kiss. He realeased her when he began short strokes and she couldn't concentrate on kissing any more.

His short deep strokes brought Shawna screaming to the edge of orgasm in an instant. She fought it for as long as she could, but finally had to ask for permission to cum.

"Oh god, can I cum please, Master."

"Yes, my pet. You may," he said, squeezing her right nipple hard. "Cum for me, my little slut."

The pain in her nipple and Darren's voice threw her over the edge of the universe and she blasted off among the stars. Her head pushed back against the couch, forcing her breast into Darren's grip even harder as her back arched. She locked onto his thrusting cock, making each thrust even more intense.

For a time, she couldn't see or hear anything at all, she was one giant orgasm floating in the vacuum of space somewhere.

Finally, she fell back into her body to find Darren's stokes had become longer, faster, and harder. He was driving into her, his own release building fast. The power and the urgency of his thrusts carried her right along with him, and though she had to hold off just a little while, she was gripped by another insane orgasm just as Darren let himself unload inside her. The clenching of her orgasm intensified both of their mind blowing explosions, and left them both breathless.

"Holy shit," Darren managed through laboured breaths. "That was amazing."

He withdrew and unhooked her leash. He moved her onto her side and slid himself in behind her, spooning her on the couch.

He ran his finger along her hip gently, and before she knew what was happening, a surprise orgasm wracked her body, stiffening her like a a board.

"What the fuuu..." she hissed through clenched teeth. She relaxed a few moments later, and looked back at Darren.

"Where the hell did that come from?" She asked. "How can that happen just from touching me?"

"I'm not sure, but I like it," he said, tickling her nipple as he had done to her hip.

Again, she was taken away for a moment, losing control of her body. It was too much to handle. "No more, please, Sir." She said. "It's really intense and it's giving me a headache."

"That's probably the best compliment I've ever had," Darren said. "I'm very impressed." He put his arm around her crossed arms and held her. She soaked up the warmth of his skin against hers, his breath against her neck, and the deepening security of his embrace.

They both drifted off like that, as close as nature would allow. Safe and secure.

Darren woke her up an hour or so later.

"Shawna," he whispered in her ear.

"Mmm," she muttered, curling into him a little bit more.

"My arm is asleep," he whispered. "We have to get up."

"Oh god," she said sitting up as fast as she could. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry, Shawny," Darren said. It's worth some pins and needles to lay with you like that. Let's go have a shower and get something to eat."

"Ok," she said, leaning in for a soft, sensual kiss.

They got up slowly, and Darren removed the plug from Shawna's behind. She'd forgotten about by then, her body had beome accustomed to it being there. Once it was out, she kind of missed it.

They gathered Darren's clothes and made their way upstairs. The late afternon sun shone through the curtains, bathing both of their naked bodies in a warm diffused glow. They shared a shower with lots of intimacy, but surprisingly no sex.

Out of the shower and squeaky clean, Shawna lounged on Darren's bed, toying with her collar and leash, watching him get dressed.

"Are you going lay down all day or are you going to join me out in the world?" He asked playfully.

"I'm thinking about it," she said.

A loud knock at the front door interrupted their talk. "Be right back," Darren said and headed for the door.

Shawna stood a stretched until she was dizzy. She opened her bag to get dressed when the commotion at the front door reached her ears.

A woman was yelling hysterically. She moved closer to the door so she could make out what she was saying,

"...so what if I did?" The angry woman said. "Who the fuck does she think she is? I'm supposed to care about some whore you're fucking? She's nothing. Nothing!"

Shawna figured out who it was. Then she had an idea.

She rounded the corner from Darren's bedroom slowly, confidently, and completely naked except for her new collar and leash. The angry screaming stopped as Darren's ex-wife stood wide eyed and slack jawed.

Darren looked at the stunned face of his ex, and turned to see what had finally shut her up. He smiled when he saw Shawna all her glory.

She walked slowly up to Darren, looking directly into the disbelieving dinner plate eyes of the woman who tried to take him away. She handed Darren the handle loop of her leash and silently shut the door.

*****

The end.

12