Under Covers Ch. 01

Story Info
"Crystal Waters" gets her start in the porn industry.
1.6k words
14.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Hey everyone! First off, I wanted to say that this is not my usual genre of fiction. I've been professionally writing for five years, and when I had the idea for this novel I figured I'd give it a shot. The full idea goes something like this: Makayla is a college student, charity activist, and budding venture capitalist... As well as an adult actress. Her chances with the man she wants to marry are ruined when a student at her school discovers how she pays her bills, and her fairytale life turns into a nightmare.

I'm planning on releasing the entire first draft of the manuscript on here, and would love your opinions. Thanks!***


"Ooh, look at this lovely young blonde." The man moves in with the camera as I smile. He has a dark beard and sunglasses, and looks almost like a performer himself. "What's your name, honey?"

I keep the smile plastered on my face, despite the camera only inches away from me. "Crystal Waters."

Behind the camera, the director gives me a thumbs up. The cameraman takes a step back. "And what are you going to do for us today, Crystal?"

"Um, I'm going to..." I can feel heat rush to my face. Even though I'm about to do this, something in me can't give the word to describe it. "I'm going to be playing with myself," I manage to squeeze the words out with another smile.

The cameraman nods, but the camera stays rock steady. He gestures for me to keep talking.

"There are a lot of uh, toys here. And I'm going to experiment and see which ones I like." In front of as many as a million people. I'm just glad I can't see any of them.

"Have you ever played with toys before, Crystal?"

Normally, I'd slap someone for asking such a personal question. But I'm not in any position to do that. I nod, and a bit of my hair falls out of place. Ugh, it was supposed to be pinned. "Nope, I haven't," I say, pushing the hair back. "I'm a toy virgin." Use the word virgin a lot. Some token advice from the overweight director giving me lecherous glances as the cameraman weaves around me. Trying to get different angles, I guess.

"And how about porn? Have you ever done porn before?"

I shake my head. My lips feel dry, but I don't dare wet them. I'm too busy praying that no one at else can see how nervous I am. "Nope. I guess I'm a porn virgin too."

"Nice, nice. So tell us a little about your backstory—where you're from, how old you are, why you're interested in porn... That sort of thing."

"Uh, okay. Well I'm eighteen." Twenty-one, actually. But apparently it's 'hotter' if I say I'm eighteen. "And I was born in Utah, but I moved here to California for college." Oops, I wasn't going to mention college. Too late now. I giggle and prepare the lie about why I'm here. "In terms of why I'm interested in porn, I dunno. I've always been sort of a nympho, so I think it was just like a normal next step. Plus, I watch it a lot, so I figured—why not experience it from the other side of the camera?" The real reason: because no daughter of a high school gym teacher could afford UCLA otherwise. My bills caught up with me over the summer, and this is the solution. Simple economics.

"Oh, I love it." The cameraman laughs. "Why don't you get comfortable, Crystal?"

This is the cue to strip. I give it my best effort, slowly peeling off my white cardigan while grinning into the camera lens. The short shorts are next to go, and before I know it I'm in my underwear on the couch. It's made of white leather, and it groans as I move. For a moment I wonder whose house this is.

The cameraman seems to notice my pause. He smiles.

"Keep going, honey."

"O-okay." I obediently slide off my bra, revealing the boobs I used to be ashamed of in high school. Too small to really grab anyone's attention, but the director seemed to like them. He said they were petite. That was the third time I'd been naked in front of someone I wasn't hooking up with—well, except for my parents, I suppose.

This was time number four. Only instead of posing for Underground magazine or answering a call from an up-and-coming adult movie director, I'm stripping for God-knows-how-many men. I'll admit, the idea turns me on. The cameraman doesn't have to tell me to take my panties off; I slide them down, shivering from the cold air.

"Beautiful. Can you stand up, maybe give us a spin?"

I get my feet under me and slowly turn. When I come back around, the cameraman motions for me to sit back down.

"Can you spread your lips for me?"

"Wh-what?"

In answer, he steps closer and, holding the camera close to me, pulls them apart. At first I tighten up, but his fingers are gentle. I relax a little. I close my eyes and moan, prompting another laugh from the cameraman.

"Oh, you like that, huh?" he asks, moving the camera up to my face.

A decade of acting in school plays takes hold of me. I cheat out to camera. I bite my lip and nod. "Yeah, it feels good."

At first the cameraman looks like he's going to keep massaging me, but his hand pulls away and he slowly scoots backward. Behind him, the director gives a less-than-subtle nod toward the toys. A whole pile of them.

It looks like some women's dream. Some women, but not mine. A pile of rubber dildos and plastic vibrators. I pretend to think about which one I want to use for a second, as if that

decision hasn't already been made for me.

A small purple bullet is my first "choice." I lean back on the couch, press a button to turn it on, and hold it against my clit. The cameraman's fingers were better. Or maybe it was the idea of having someone else touch me that I liked. I look at him, his well-trimmed beard and strong arms. I've never been good at masturbation, but if I imagine that it's him stimulating me instead of a piece of plastic, it seems to help.

I moan again, shifting my grip on the vibrator to get a better angle. "Ooh!" I gasp, surprised by the sudden sensation. Yeah, this is actually kinda fun. I wonder if the cameraman can tell that I'm envisioning his mouth on me, licking every which way and sucking on my clit. His beard would probably tickle.

With my semi-closed eyes, I almost miss the director waving his arms toward the ceiling. What's he trying to say? It looks like it's important... He mouths the word "Louder."

Oh, right. I'm supposed to be moaning loud enough for the camera to pick up. He talked to me about it, stressed that point. I just plain forgot, in the heat of things. "Unh!" I push the vibrator as hard as I can without it being painful, and force my volume level up. "Oh yeah, right there."

It takes a while to work back into my cameraman fantasy, what with the interruption and trying to remember to be loud. After a couple more minutes, I decide the bullet just isn't doing it for me. Time to switch toys. The next one I'm supposed to use looks almost like a huge ice cream cone. I switch it on and hold it against my slit. "Whoa!" I don't have to fake the moan this time. It escapes me before I can stop it. As nice as the bullet was, this is a million times better. I push it harder against myself as blood rushes to my thighs.

"You like that one, huh?" the cameraman asks.

I grin up at him. "Yeah. It's good. Oh, really good. I think I'm gonna..." I can't complete the sentence before the orgasm hits me like a freight train. It washes over me like a flood, filling every nerve with pleasure. My hips buck against the couch and my back arches. I know I should try to focus on moaning louder, but I'm too busy enjoying the endorphins. When I finally come down, I put the toy back on the pile and grab the last one, a two-pronged—I'm not even sure what to call it. It's oddly hooked at one end, and the other looks like a smaller version of the bullet. It isn't hard to figure out how to use it.

The hard part is talking myself into trying for another orgasm so soon. That first one wiped me out, but I remind myself that this is the last toy. After this, I'll be done with the video and I'll officially be a pornstar... Yay?

It's easy to slip the clawed toy in. I think I'm supposed to move it in and out like a dildo, but I quickly discover the best way to use it is just like another vibrator. I lean my head back, waiting for sensation to return. After a minute or two, I can feel both of the claws buzzing against my skin. Not as good as the ice cream cone, but not bad. I look at the cameraman, taking my fantasy to all sorts of places. In my mind, he pushes me against a wall and thrusts inside me. He ties me up and takes me from behind. He tells me all about how many men watched the video, how many men have gotten off just thinking of being with me.

To my shame, I enjoy it. The build-up to my second orgasm is slow, but when it comes it's even more powerful than the first. I lose track of where I am, barrel the toy in and out, in and out. "Oh, fuck!" Breathe in, wave of pleasure. Breathe out, wave of clarity. Pleasure, clarity. Pleasure... Clarity. Oof. I reach down and turn the claws off.

"Aaaand cut! That's a wrap!"

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Women's Bondage Prison A bondage theme prison tests Lucy and her fellow prisoners.in BDSM
Soccer Women Ch. 01 The Soccer Moms and Soccer Girls storylines will now merge.in Lesbian Sex
Fox & Friends 2023 Pt. 01 Ainsley gives Carley a hand.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
All It Takes is a Change (750 Words) On the advice of our sex therapist, we try something new.in Interracial Love
Coach Stephanie Lesbian high school coach seduces a shy teen.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories