Under Her Absolute Control

Story Info
She takes over his life & reduces him to slavery.
2.4k words
4.03
85.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I live in the north of the country and often have to visit London on business. I invariably arrange to stay overnight and there is a particular Domme I usually visit. The evening before I was due to see her, she emailed, cancelling our appointment due to a family illness. It was too late to arrange a session with another Domme so more in hope than expectation I put an advert on the casual encounters section of Craigslist. It read, 'Submissive businessman in London on Wednesday . Would any dominant Lady be interested in meeting for an evening of fun?' Needless to say, there were no replies and I forgot about the advert.

It was over a week later when I received the following email. 'Sorry I missed your advert last week, I was away on holiday. If you intend to visit London again, why not contact me?' It was signed, Abi. I wrote back saying that I was often in London and asked her what she was looking for. We corresponded over the next few weeks and later I realised just how much information I had given her about myself whilst receiving practically none from her in return. It was only much later that she told me that she had paid a private detective to obtain as much information about me as he could. By this stage, however, she had me hooked and we arranged to meet.

I was staying in a hotel and we arranged to meet in the lobby. A public place would protect us both, at least initially. She told me to be there from seven onwards. It got to eight forty five and I was becoming resigned to the fact that I had been taken for a ride when my mobile rang.

'Well, you don't look dangerous but I want a better look at you. What's your room number?'

'304' I replied.

'That's '304, Ma'am'. Don't forget again. Go to your room now and await instructions.' The line went dead before I could say anything. This was not the plan we had agreed on but I was not going to let this opportunity escape me.

I walked to the lift glancing round the lobby to see if I could spot her but could not see any likely candidate. At least I now knew she was a 'she' and not, as had gone through my mind, some bloke having a wind up. I had been in the room a matter of seconds when my phone rang again.

Without preamble she began 'Keep quiet and listen. If you want to carry on with this, do exactly as I tell you. Any deviation and I will walk away.

'I will come to your room in exactly two minutes. Leave the door slightly ajar. I want you on all fours facing away from the door with your head to the ground. Do not turn round or attempt to look at me. Oh, and be naked as the day you were born.'

I had an instant decision to make. I was making myself completely vulnerable to a total stranger. Later I realised how clever she had been, keeping me under constant pressure by having to make immediate decisions. If I had had time to think I am sure I would have acted differently but I let my dick rule my head and began to strip. It would turn out to be the costliest decision I have ever made. I opened the door slightly and got myself into position. I heard footsteps coming up the carpeted corridor and heard the door swing open. There was a lengthy pause and then the clinking of metal followed by a thud as something landed on the floor next to my head.

'Keep your eyes shut. Pick up the handcuffs and lock one onto your left wrist. Then put your hands behind you and lock the other cuff on your other wrist. You have ten seconds or I will walk away.'

I must have been mad. How I have regretted those next ten seconds ever since. I actually did as she ordered and cuffed my wrists behind me. I heard the door shut and then she was checking the cuffs, tightening them.

'Lift your head. Keep your eyes shut.' She tied a piece of dark cloth around my head, blindfolding me. She guided me to a chair and helped me to sit down. I could feel that she was wearing leather gloves. She secured me to the chair very quickly and very effectively. She had me drape my arms over the back of the chair. She tied a rope to the chain on the cuffs, passed it under the seat of the chair and tied it off around my neck. She pulled my legs apart and tied them to the outsides of the legs of the chair so that I was completely exposed to her. By this time I was in a cold sweat. What had I done? I started to speak but immediately received a very hard slap across my face.

'I told you to keep quiet,' she snarled. I felt her start to push something into my mouth and resisted. She hit me again. 'Open your mouth, or you'll be very sorry.' Her gloved hand gripped my ball sac. I opened my mouth and she stuffed some material in. 'Don't spit it out or I'll tie it in place so tight that you will wish I hadn't.' she continued with my bondage.

Once she had me secure I could hear her moving around and quickly realised she was searching the room. I thanked my lucky stars that I had locked my wallet away in the room safe. By now I was really frightened and already regretting the fact that I had let my dick rule me.

I felt her behind me. 'I am going to remove your gag. Do not attempt to shout for help because if you do I will make you very sorry.' She pulled the gag out but immediately clamped her gloved hand over my mouth.

'Where is your wallet?' she asked.

She lifted her hand and immediately I began to yell as loudly as I could. Never mind the humiliating predicament I was in, I was really scared by now. She stifled my cries almost immediately by clamping her hand back over my mouth. I tried to bite her without success. She clamped my head and pinched my nose closed. Now I was in real trouble. I twisted and bucked as best I could but she had me tight. I could not escape her grip and I began to get light headed through lack of air. My last thought was that the bitch was going to kill me. Everything went black.

I came to gasping for air but only through my nose. The gag was back in place and now she had tied it in place, viciously tightly. As I became more aware of what was going on, I could hear her in the bathroom, running water.

'Back with me, I see. I warned you that you would be sorry if you tried to call out. You need to realise that I mean what I say. I am going to be in your life for a long time to come and we need to establish two basic rules from the outset. You do as I tell you and I mean what I say. I have all night to get these rules over to you.'

She was behind me again and she tied a piece of cloth loosely over the lower part of my face, covering my nose and mouth. She then tipped the chair backwards and lowered it to the floor so that I was resting on my trapped arms. I felt her stand above me and she gripped my head between her feet. Suddenly I began to experience a drowning sensation as she tipped water from a glass onto the cloth. I spluttered through my nose as I gasped for air. I could not move away because of the way she had me restrained, nor could I move my head to avoid the water. The sensation was horrible. She kept it up for what seemed like hours but as she told me later was actually half an hour. Up until then, it was the worst half hour of my life and I would have begged her to stop and gladly told her where my wallet was if only she would stop the infernal torture. She was relentless, reminding me on several occasions of her two basic rules. I tried nodding my agreement but it had no effect, she just carried on.

At last it was over. She took the cloth away and left me to recover for a few minutes. I now began to feel the pain in my arms which were taking my body weight and felt considerable relief as she righted the chair. Standing behind me, she removed the blindfold. I could hear her doing something with what sounded like soft material and zips and after a few seconds she stepped in front of me.

She was a bizarre and frightening sight. She was medium height, around five feet six. She was wearing a business suit, dark blue pinstriped jacket and trousers and a black roll necked jumper. She wore black leather gloves on her hands and high heeled boots on her feet, which raised her to around five nine. The scary part was the black leather hood she wore over her head. The mouthpiece was zipped closed. Two short plastic tubes emerged from the nose openings. The eye pieces were unzipped but she was wearing a pair of goggles over the hood so that it was not only her eyes that were covered, but the whole of her skin. I could make out her general shape which even in my sorry state was very pleasing and I could also see a lot of hair outlined under the hood. Overall, she presented a terrifying figure.

She squatted down in front of me and began to fix a simple woodworkers C clamp to my left testicle. She tightened it until she could not pull it off and added another turn. I thought I was going to die from the pain. She fixed another clamp to my right testicle and tightened that one in the same way. She sat down on the bed facing me.

'Now, I asked you before where your wallet was. Remember?' Her voice was muffled by the hood. I nodded through the pain.

'Well, I am going to ask you again in fifteen minutes and perhaps this time you will see some sense. Remember that you could have avoided this if you had answered me when I first asked.' At that moment I would have told her anything she wanted to know but she was not about to give me the opportunity.

I could not stand fifteen minutes of this blinding white agony but knew I had no choice. I pleaded with my eyes but all I got in return was an implacable black hood. I was sweating profusely. This was a different form of torture but at that moment was infinitely worse that the drowning. She watched me squirming, completely silent and unmoving.

At last she stood up and loosened both the clamps although they remained in place. She gave me a couple of minutes, seeming to know that it would take that amount of time for the agony to recede and for me to recover.

'I presume there will be no more nonsense,' she said as she removed the gag. 'Now I will ask once again, where is your wallet?'

'In the safe, inside the wardrobe,' I gasped. She struck me very hard across the face.

'Don't you ever learn?' she snarled. 'I told you to address me as "Ma'am" '

'Sorry, Ma'am, I forget'

Another hard slap, 'Don't forget again or I will tighten those clamps.'

She opened the wardrobe and found the safe' What is the combination?' she asked.

'17864, Ma'am,' I replied.

Moments later she was sitting on the bed with my wallet. She went through the contents and laid them out on the bed. She produced a digital camera and took pictures of various items. She now had details of my home address and where I worked.

She picked up my cashpoint card.

'PIN number and what is your daily limit?' she asked. 'And for your own sake don't try to be clever.'

I gave her the PIN and told her the daily limit was £500. She put my wallet into her handbag.

She stepped behind me again and told me to open my mouth. Just as she began to push the gag in I remembered that I had already taken £100 cash from the ATM that day and thought I had better tell her, which I managed to do. Her response was 'Good, you are learning already. If you want to avoid pain you will need to keep that up.' With that she gagged me tightly and reapplied the blindfold. I could hear her unzipping the hood and taking it off and minutes later she left the room, telling me she would be back soon.

It took me only a minute or so to realise that there was no way in which I could get free. I was left to reflect on just what I had got myself into and it did not look good. I had no idea of what she might be planning and was very frightened. If I had had any inkling of what was to come I would have been absolutely terrified.

She returned within a fairly short time and again I heard her putting the hood back on. Soon I heard the noise of a modem dialling the network.

'I am online to your bank. I need your security number.' She unfastened the gag and I told her immediately. 'I am going to leave the gag out. You know what will happen if you try to attract attention. Those clamps are still on your balls and if I have to tighten them again I will pop them.' I believed her and kept very quiet.

She worked on the computer for a short time and then made a call on her mobile. She spoke quietly and I could not make out much of the conversation but I did hear her give the room number. She gagged me and blindfolded me once again and minutes later there was a knock on the door. I jumped as she slid a needle into my thigh and seconds later blackness descended.

To be continued? It depends on the response. Please let me know what you think.