Under Her Desk Pt. 01

Story Info
Married man stumbles across exciting video of his colleague.
2k words
4.23
33.9k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was having a really stressful day and just couldn't concentrate in the noise and chaos of the main office. Since I knew she was away at a conference for a couple of days, I decided to use her office tucked a little out of the way, and hopefully get some solid work done. Needing two monitors I took one of mine to hook up to her computer and existing screen, reassuring myself that she wouldn't mind the temporary takeover of her space.

Whilst I was scrambling under the table trying to plug in the second monitor, I bumped my head on something. I didn't think much of it, assuming it was the table. But as I turned to look up I realised I'd actually bumped my head on a webcam, attached with a little mount to the underside of the desk. It took me a second to realise what it was, once I did I withdrew in shock.

I was horrified to think that somebody was secretly filming her without her knowledge and reached up to rip the camera down before realising that wouldn't help catch the perpetrator. I had to find out exactly what was going on before tampering with potential evidence. Plus, I didn't want to go straight to HR and risk the whole office finding out, probably before she was even informed. To minimise her embarrassment and since the investigation would come to us in IT anyway, I thought it best to begin inspecting myself, before involving anybody else.

I noticed the camera had a cable plugged into it, and followed it with my eyes down to a plug on the back of the computer. I thought that was weird: why use her own computer to spy on her? Surely that would be risking that she would notice a new camera installed on her pc, especially if she went to video chat with someone? I decided I didn't want to hang around under the desk - lest someone accuse me of having anything to do with it, and took my investigation to her computer.

I told myself that the situation was a justified use of my access to everybody's accounts - this was definitely a big security issue after all! I logged in and quickly checked her computer to see if there was any obvious malware or anything taking the feed of the camera to the perpetrator's website. My quick checks didn't yield anything - but I could see the camera plugged in just like a regular webcam - not hidden at all. I checked the web history quickly and didn't see anything other than work related things. I ran a quick search for movie files across the whole PC to see if there were any stored videos from the camera there - and stopped dead.

There were 30 or 40 movie files - the thumbnails showed the view from the camera: under the desk, her legs, sometimes closed, sometimes with pants and stockings visible, sometimes with her hands between her legs or down her trousers. Some of the thumbnails had some text: "Day 25... I almost get caught..." - "Day 15... Request for jeff4332". My eyes roved over the thumbnails. One seemed to have a handwritten sign stuck under the desk. It was pretty undeniable by this point that she was not only aware of the camera under her desk but had, in fact, orchestrated it.

I felt a small twinge in my trousers and my face turned red. I glanced up to make sure nobody had been watching me through the window of the door but the coast seemed clear. My eyes floated back and forth across the thumbnails. I knew I couldn't click on them... that would be wrong, not to mention stupid, given the evidence it could leave showing the files having been opened in her absence.

My eyes danced around and landed on one thumbnail in particular - her black skirt riding up her thighs, the lacy tops of her stockings just visible, her legs slightly open. Her hand was on her inner thigh, the edge of the skirt was blurred, as if the thumbnail had been taken just as she began to move her hand up between her legs. The pressure in my trousers grew. I quickly closed the window, logged into my own account and got on with my work. I was embarrassed at my lack of control and tried to put what I had seen out of my mind while I worked.

I was so busy for the rest of the afternoon that my mind only drifted back to what I had seen briefly. The flashes of skirt, the contrast between her thighs and the dark lace of her stockings, her hand sliding up her thighs...I would quickly shake my head and try to concentrate on my work, the end of the day couldn't come soon enough.

--

You beat me home from work and I greeted you with a passionate and lingering kiss...was I trying to distract from or offset some guilt? Silly thought, I had nothing to feel guilty about, I'd simply done a quick investigation as part of my job. I didn't even open a single file which would probably have been justified in the name of being thorough! I shouldn't tell you about it though, I thought, that would be a betrayal of her privacy, definitely unprofessional of me, best not to mention it.

I tried to enjoy our evening together as much as usual, spending time with you in our modest but cosy flat was my happy place. But as the night wore on and our animated conversation was replaced with mindlessly watching TV I found my thoughts wandering more and more to what I'd seen at work. My brain began to animate the thumbnails- I imagined her hand sliding up between her legs, her fingers brushing her thighs, the feel of her stockings against her fingers, watching her press gently against the crotch of her pants... My trousers began to feel tight again. I glanced nervously at you, hoping you hadn't noticed, and in fact found you fast asleep.

I watched you for a few minutes, you looked so adorable and I felt love surge through me. Gently scooping you up I managed to take you to bed and tuck you in without you stirring properly. I turned the TV and lights off, grabbed some water and headed to the bedroom myself...but along the way I stopped. With all the lights now off, the glow of the computer in the study was quite noticeable...inviting almost. I wasn't actually that tired and it would be rude to disturb you with my restless tossing and turning, better to stay up until I was actually sleepy.

I entered the study and closed the door gently behind me. Sat in front of the computer my mind started drifting again...I imagined getting to watch her in person, to get up close, how her stockings would feel against my cheeks, how she would smell...taste. I knew it would be an invasion of privacy to ever look at the videos she made, not to mention how much trouble I could get into. I decided to squash the fantasy and push the thoughts from my mind once and for all. It would be a lot easier to stop thinking about her if I wasn't so horny, I should just get myself off, go to bed and forget about the whole thing.

I opened up the first porn site I thought of and started clicking on videos I liked the look of - ones with women in stockings, women teasing guys, face-sitting. Without really thinking, or intending to find any, I noticed a couple of the suggested videos were ones filmed under a desk. They weren't really that similar to the things I'd seen earlier but I was curious so clicked through, but didn't linger. I browsed through a few more related videos and found one I liked and my absent-minded touching of my cock turned to more determined pumping.

As I watched the video, getting closer and closer, my eyes jumped around the page and something caught my eye. One of the related videos seemed familiar. I stopped pumping and took a closer look. I couldn't believe it. I hovered over the thumbnail. Here it was, her hand paused between her legs, a glimpse of her thighs, her skirt riding up... I was so turned on already and seeing that thumbnail and the pressure of my hand felt so good...I clicked on the video. I told myself I was just checking to be 100% sure she'd posted the video herself...to check she wasn't being exploited... to make sure she knew, then I would st...Fuck.

It was just like my mind had played out earlier, but in HD. I didn't even pause to look at anything else on the page - I could see the texture of her stockings, imagined how they would feel... I watched as she sat there, hands above the desk at first, legs together. She slowly, agonising slowly, slid her hand down to her knee, her calf, and back to her knee. I began to very stroke myself again without realising. She parted her legs slightly, my gaze was fixed right between them - imagining myself right there under the desk with her - flashes of smells and sights running through my mind. She slid her hand between her legs slowly, then turned her hand to the camera, and...waved. So there it was, proof she knew the camera was there and was happy about it. I carried on watching, my resolve and feeble excuse falling away, I felt myself not caring, then caught myself, battling. My mouse drifted towards the close button, but didn't make it. She had begun to open her legs now and I was transfixed.

Her hand began to move up and down the outside of her pants, a few times she squeezed her legs around her hand, writhing and pushing into her hand slowly and sexily. The way she involuntarily moved in that way, clearly turned on, her stifled moans...I began stroking myself faster, watching her grind into her hand, seeing the muscles in her arm move as she rubbed herself, her legs clamped together but her skirt riding up so I could see the outside of her thigh, the top of her stockings.

My eyes closed involuntarily as I thought about the likelihood that I had been just down the hall when she filmed this, maybe I'd bumped into her just after, perhaps I'd taken something to her office, unknowingly interrupted her, maybe if I did that again in the future she'd let me...I shuddered as I came, my cock continuing to spurt hot cum over my hand as I collapsed backwards. I couldn't believe how turned on I'd gotten, how powerful the orgasm had been, how fucking hot she was.

I reached for some tissues to clean up and noticed the video was still playing, though it was near the end. She'd stopped touching herself and was now sliding both her hands up underneath her dress. She wiggled as both her hands came back down, black pants held between them. My breath caught in my chest as she bent forward, revealing her inviting cleavage to the camera as well as some of her long hair. Her face stayed out of shot as she reached to the bottom draw of her desk, opened it and dropped her soaked pants inside. I looked at the date on the video - it was uploaded three days ago...Friday...the last time she was in the office. Damn. I scrolled down and saw other videos posted by the same user - they were of the same legs under the same desk, but in various different outfits. A couple showed her standing up against the wall, one hand up her top, one down her pants, face always just out of shot.

The dates on the videos showed she was uploading regularly, at least once a week. I felt like I was on the precipice of something very dangerous...but irresistibly thrilling. My thoughts turned to those pants in her drawer...she wasn't back in the office for a couple of days... I heard a noise coming from the bathroom and snapped back to reality. I quickly closed the window and tidied myself up, feeling embarrassed, ashamed... but extremely curious.