Under Her Spell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Armphid
Armphid
387 Followers

Cammy only answered with a whimpering grunt. Her eyes fluttered as she filled herself up more and more. It felt like this cock went on forever, like it was miles long somehow, ever pushing up and into her. James was kissing her neck, bubble bursts of pleasure in the feeling rushing through her. His hands stroked her hips to gently coax and soothe. Cammy's skin glistened with sweat and her chest heaved with rapid, fast breaths but her eyes were bright and eager. Still she pushed down until she touched down on his hips; her thighs resting on his own. She gasped; the sudden end to her plunge coming as a shock. "Oh! Fuck, that's - that means -"

"That's right, baby." James encircled her waist with his arms and kissed the junction of her neck and shoulder. "You took it all. Every last inch in this sweet, tight, little ass of yours." He rolled his hips and she took in a sharp breath and then moaned, "You feel incredible, lover."

"God fucking damn," she breathed, "I sure do." She planted her feet and lifted herself a bit, drawing a groan from them both, and sank back down, "Ooooh, yeah. That's . . . that's doing it. I like that . . . ."

"Then you'll love this," Rachel stepped up in front of her and knelt slightly to align her double ender with Cammy's sex, lunging forward and straightening up to drive the blue-swirled purple length into her cunt in one swift thrust. She shrieked and writhed between the two of them before her cry was cut off by the redhead's lips. Their bodies pressed together as Rachel held the kiss. "Ready, sweetie?"

"Fuh-fuck me, yess," she hissed. Her eyes were glazed and her mouth hung open as she panted, the feeling of being filled in both holes flooding her with sensation.

The witch then looked past Cammy's pleasure drenched face to James, "Ready, stud?"

He grinned, "Let's fuck her brains out, Witchie Poo."

She laughed, "You know, I never said either of you could call me that." But she was grinning as well, "Let's do this slut right." She pulled her hips back and felt the change in pressure as James did likewise, as best he could in the chair, and then both drove home. The black woman cried out in delight and her head went back, nearly braining her boyfriend. Rachel withdrew halfway and James lifted Cammy up to slide about a quarter of his length out of her snug backdoor and then both again refilled her together.

"AHNnH! Yeah, fuck, GOD!" Cammy squealed as the two of them began to ravage her from both sides, driving out and thrusting in together as if well practiced. Each double thrust blasted pleasure into and through her, sensual fire blazing through her body like she was made of dry grass. Her eyes widened and then screwed shut as they pounded into her again and again and again. "Fughghg!" Her mouth worked but no intelligible sounds emerged as the inferno swept through her and scorched her nerves. Her toes curled and twitched. Her hands desperately clenched Rachel's slender shoulders. Her mouth opened in a wordless cry that cut off in a strangled growl as her climax rocked her.

James pumped up and in, down and out, more and more. He could feel Cammy's ass tightening down as she came. Already? Fuck! Not that he could be that surprised. He could only imagine how this must feel for her; it felt so fucking good for him! His arms strained a bit from holding her but he'd do so forever if it meant more of this! He could feel the strap-on pressing against her insides as he entered too; pressure on his cock from it making her all the tighter. His teeth were bared in a smile even as his breath rushed through them. "Cumming already? That's my baby, fucking cum!"

Rachel laughed again, "Yesss, cream your brains out, sweetie! Love it!" Her own pussy was deliciously stirred and pumped with each buck of her hips, her own pleasure spiking and lowering only to spike higher again each time. She ducked her head to kiss one side of Cammy's neck as James did the other, feeding one more line of sensation to the doubly penetrated woman. The younger woman shook between them like a leaf as she creamed yet again. "Again, ha!" She smirked, her hat askew on her head, "Ohhh, let's see how long we can keep her going, stud!"

Cammy tried to say something but only a mélange of sounds emerged from her lips. Her eyes were half lidded and rolled up towards the top of her head. Her mouth was open, tongue lolling almost out. She felt weightless and weak but wonderfully so; floating and tossed in a tempest of pleasure. She bounced up and down on the twin plundering pillars, her pert tits mashed against Rachel's larger breasts, both jiggling with each motion. She was barely aware of anything but the press of bodies, the driving spears of delight that smashed her up and onward to bliss, their hot lips and breath on her neck. She wailed out as her body seemed to burst and explode with white hot sensation, her new orgasm blowing through her even before her previous one had finished. The cry rose in pitch and her eyes screwed shut before it cut off but her mouth remained open in a silent scream. She shuddered and went limp, her fingers and toes feebly stirring.

James drew her back down and leaned her back against his chest, "Easy, baby." There was such a thing as too much of a good thing. Rachel nodded and kissed Cammy once more before she gently slid free and stood back. He eased her up slow; his thick white cock slipping out inch by inch until his condom wrapped length came free. James held her in his arms and stood up, turning to set her down in the chair he'd been in. She slumped in it weakly and smiled up at him, head resting on the back. Her eyes were glazed before she closed them, regaining her breath and strength. "God damn that was hot."

He heard a set of clinking sounds, a wet squish, and then a thump and faint clatter. "Sure was." James looked over to see Rachel hopping up onto the end of the table, the straps and double ended dildo lying on the floor. She licked her lips and arched her back to thrust her tits out, "But it's not over yet. You didn't fill that condom, did you?"

James turned, letting his eyes run over the luscious redhead. "No, I didn't."

"Good." She spread her legs to reveal her sopping pussy, "How about you fill my pussy instead?"

He walked towards her, "Under your spell or not, I'd love to." James stripped the condom he was wearing off and she patted a tray on the table. He tossed it down and then took the towel to give his rod and sack a quick wipe down.

"Good boy," she cooed. "You shouldn't keep a witch waiting, now," she said, waggling a finger at him.

"Just admiring you, Witchie Poo," he answered. He stepped up between her legs and she reached out to steady him, guiding him into her sex. He pushed his hips into her and she gasped and then sighed happily as he sank into her. "Oh, fuck, Rachel! God, you're so hot and wet!" They kissed and he started to move his hips, to pump himself in and out of her welcoming channel.

"Oh! Ohh, fuck, yes! That's it! A nice big cock fucking the bitch out of this witch!" Her hat wobbled on her head as her body rocked with each thrust of his fat prick. She moved her hips to meet him, driving his rod as deep into her as possible. "Don't, mm, don't hold back! Go as-as hard as you want, I can fucking take it!"

He growled in his chest and braced his hands on either side of her hips on the table. He pushed up with his legs and his ass flexed as he drilled into her cunt. The table creaked and the contents clattered slightly as he pounded harder, faster, rocking her body and the table with it. She crowed in carnal joy and reached up to take hold of his hair in her hands, pulling his head down to her breasts. He needed no direction and started to kiss, lick, and nip at her tits as soon as his lips came in contact with her flesh.

"That's, ahh, it! Fuck, love a big dick! Don't, hnn, stop until you-you cum," she ordered. Rachel kept one hand pressing his head to her bosom, the other reaching up to hold onto her hat before it tumbled from her head. "I want to feel it; that heavy, hot load in my pussy! A, hahh, a belly full of jizz from my servant! Making you mine and giving me yours, your essence," she smirked wickedly, "your baby. Breeding a witch spawn on Halloween night!"

James' fingers flexed and tightened on the tabletop, trying to dig into the unyielding wood. "Fuck, yes, I'll fucking cream you, breed you, you hot witch bitch," he groaned. Not his best line but he could hardly think straight! The idea of impregnating her made the fantasy all the better. Wrong and dirty and he knew it but so fucking sexy! He thrust in over and over, more and more. His lips took her right nipple in and he sucked hard, holding it in his teeth with just a bit of pressure.

Rachel whimpered, "Yes, oh, yes, fast and hard, just like that! Ohh, Hecate! Satan's brimstone balls!" She let her hat tumble off again to put at arm around his shoulders. "Keep going, James, you, hnn, you big-dicked boy! Suh-sooo close!" Her other hand slid down to pinch the nipple he wasn't suckling on. She bit her lower lip and closed her eyes, "Been a while s-since I came from-ahhNN!"

Her sex suddenly clenched down and squeezed around him as she cried out. He felt a fresh rush of warmth as her orgasm caused her fluids to flood out. "Oh, God damn," he groaned. "Rachel, I -"

He cut off as he felt a slender form press against his back. Cammy whispered in his ear, "Flood her, baby. I want you to paint that witch's womb with cum. Give us both a treat." One of her hands reached between his legs to cup his sack and then gently squeeze.

"GOD!" James thrust into her and howled, his cock pulsing and spewing a burst of seed into her belly. His ass flexed and his hips jerked as he fired gush after gush of cum into the redhead's insides. She cheered and cooed as he grunted and groaned. After perhaps ten seconds of pumping his load, James let out a ragged breath and then pulled back and out of her, his cock slithering free of her dripping cunt. Cammy pushed him back and fell to her knees between Rachel's legs and buried her face in the white woman's sex. Her tongue plunged inside and began to lick and lap her boyfriend's cream up. The student athlete blinked and shook his head, "Fucking . . . hell, baby."

Rachel lay back on the table and sighed, "Ohh, and clean up too. Mmm . . . best bewitched couple I've ensorcelled yet."

Ten minutes later, James ladled hot chocolate from the witch's cauldron into a ceramic mug. He took it and turned back to the table where Cammy and Rachel both sat in the chairs. All three were fully dressed again, save for the witch's hat lay on the table nearby, steaming mugs already in front of the two women. Rachel smiled at him as he walked over next to Cammy and leaned against the table, "He's a nice boy, isn't he?"

Cammy laughed, "Most of the time. But he can be nasty when he needs to be."

"Mm, as we both found out." The white woman looked at the young couple, "So . . . it was your first time here. Thoughts?"

"Oh, my God, so worth it." James shook his head, "I . . . when Cammy told me about this adult haunted house, I wasn't sure . . . but damn. And you are amazing."

The redhead beamed as Cammy nodded, "I got to say I wasn't sure what to expect, even after the questionnaire and the screening and all, but you blew me away."

"Technically, I blew him," Rachel said. Then she sighed happily, "I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves. I certainly enjoyed you. And myself. I meant it when I said you were the best I've had this season."

"Does your club do this every year?" James took a drink of the hot chocolate.

"Well, I'm not the witch every year," she answered with a shrug. "Last year I was Dracula's bride. And I've been a mermaid too. But I've been the witch three years out of five. I like it best. And yes, it's our little sex group's premier event! Even bigger than Christmas or National Nude Day." She quirked an eyebrow, "So you loved it, of course! Think you'll come back next year?"

"Every year we can," James answered.

"Yeah," Cammy said. Her voice was thoughtful, "So, Witchie Poo...when do you start planning for next year? And do you think, well, you could use a few more people?" She looked at James, who nodded. "Maybe two more?"

Rachel laughed, "Guess I did work some magic on you two after all."

Armphid
Armphid
387 Followers