Under Her Thumb Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God Daddy, you've got some really bad bruises forming all over your shoulder and back!" Beata said, worry evident in her voice.

Ginny stopped her show and was looking at him a little more methodically, "Yeah Bea, he's got some bad ones on his front too, especially his ribs, knee and thigh." The girls discovered that once the blood and grime had been removed, they could see that he had multiple small cuts and abrasions and several large, nasty bruises all over his body. Both the girls were horrified at the pain he must be in, but Steve was enjoying the view too much to care. He'd never experienced such mind numbing beauty. Bea's mother was a pretty lady but she didn't compare to her daughter or her friend for that matter.

"Ok Daddy, that's enough," Bea said, "let's get you dried off and lying down. Gin, can you please go get Daddy some clean shorts while I'm drying him." Ginny nodded and was quickly out, dried off and out the door. Bea helped her father out of the shower stall and quickly but gently toweled him off, careful of his angry injuries.

"Oh Daddy, I'm so sorry," she cried, her eyes welling as she saw him then in better light. "You must be hurting so bad... Don't you worry about anything, Ginny and I will look after you Daddy. Gin was back a moment later and her reaction was very similar. She was horrified at the abuse he'd taken to save them and she kissed him tenderly, while both girls told him repeatedly how much they loved him.

Steve was escorted by his naked, little counterparts, out to the living room. They laid him down on the couch, propping him up on soft pillows. If Steve had to be honest, he was really kind of enjoying the preferential treatment. Being doted on by two beautiful, naked girls really wasn't so bad. They seemed to have forgotten all modesty, a hundred percent of their concentration focused on their beat-up hero. Beata ran around pulling curtains and putting more wood on the fire, while Gin made hot chocolate and sandwiches for all of them.

{*{9}*}

The room was warm and cozy, both the girls insisted on sitting by him on the fur rug, never getting more than a couple of feet away from him. Bea held his hand, stroking his chest as she looked at him adoringly while Ginny insisted on feeding him small bites of his ham and cheese. She gave him soft little kisses on his face and lips after every bite.

'Wow... I could seriously get used to this," Steve thought with a small smile. When Gin leaned away to get him his cup, Bea leaned in and gave him a beautiful, loving kiss. He let his arm slid around her back and cupped her wonderfully soft, bare bottom.

"Ummmmm..." she sighed as he gently squeezed her cheeky bum. "I love you, (kiss) thank you, (kiss) thank you, (kiss) thank you (kiss)... We love you so much Daddy. (kiss) Our big, strong, hero daddy, deserves all the love in the world, doesn't he Gin," Bea said softly as she showered him in loving affection.

"Ummm Hummmm," Ginny agreed, and after giving him another sip of hot coco, she started caressing and kissing his chest, belly and nipples. She made little cooing noises as she graced him with her soft, tender lips.

"My God girls," Steve sighed, "you two are gonna spoil me if you keep this up."

They looked at him with glowing, loving eyes as they sat on their knees beside him. Bea smiled and said, "You deserve it Daddy, you spoil Gin and me all the time." She gingerly raised her sparkling necklace and Ginny showed him that she was wearing her bracelet too.

"Besides," Ginny said, "like you told that mean old bear, we're your girls, we belong to you, and we must treat our protector with love and respect." Both of them leaned against each other, giggling and blushing as they thought about the power of that moment.

"Please Daddy, please tell us that we're yours," Gin whined sweetly, shifting around on her tingling haunches.

"Yes Daddy, please," Bea said, her sapphire eyes, big and sparkling in the firelight, "please tell us that we belong to you... you know... like you mean it," she smiled demurely.

Steve wasn't in a hurry to relive that moment, but seeing the expectant, glowing desire burning in their eyes, he just couldn't refuse. 'Ah, what the hell... if it spins their crank, who am I to say no,' he thought, deciding to play along.

He looked at the girls sternly for a second, and then he slowly sat up, spinning on his butt to put his feet on the rug between their nude, kneeling bodies. He calmly reached out and grasped Beata's tiny hand within his large, left mitt, and then did the same to Ginny's with his right. His grip was firm but not painful as he pulled their hands into his lap in a no nonsense fashion. Both girls sucked in a shocked breath, their eyes growing larger in response; Beata gasped a girlish whimper. Ginny's breath rate increased as they stared up at him, she was squirming and gripping her thighs together.

Steve leaned forward and looked them in the eyes coolly, and as he gripped their hands slightly harder, he said, "Beata, Ginny, there's something you both need to understand. From this day forth, you girls will respect the fact that you belong to me. You and your sister are mine... mine, to do with as I please, do you hear me girls?" he said, his voice taking on a hard edge as he stared intensely into their eyes.

Both of the girls quivered and whimpered quietly as they nodded solemnly.

"Yes Daddy," Beata said breathily.

"We belong to you Daddy, always," Ginny said quietly.

"Good girls." Steve's voice then went low and ominous, as he said, "Now, you must accept that as my good little girls, you will always listen to Daddy, especially when there's danger. Do you understand me?" he said with an intense growl.

"Yes Daddy! They yelped in unison, almost snapping to attention on their knees. They were panting, their normally pale skin was flushed across the face and breasts and their nipples looked like they could cut glass. They were visibly trembling, wetting their lips with their tongues.

Steve grinned, his eyes squinting dangerously. He sat back and said, "Excellent, I'm pleased that I have such good, obedient girls. Now, do as I ask, come here and cuddle with Daddy."

"Thank you Daddy," Ginny said rapidly.

"Thank you Daddy," Bea repeated, "We are so grateful for the way you look after us and keep us safe... We love you Daddy," Beata said, emotion welling over in her eyes.

In the next second, the two naked teens were pasted to his sides; pressing their silky breasts into the arms they were holding tightly, their heads on his shoulders.

Steve laid his head back and sighed tiredly, resting his hands on the closest thigh of each girl. He whispered quietly, "I love you both more than life itself, that's what today was about, not to be a hero, just a guy looking out for his girls." Unconsciously, he slid his hands up and down their legs, his fingers caressing their silky inner thighs. On the up-slide he happened to go a little higher and his fingers encountered a slippery wetness coating the inside of each girl's thigh.

Steve raised his hands; his fingers glistened in the light. His voice took on a lower, sterner tone as he said, "What's this?" The girls were so cute, their faces glowed red as they stammered, trying to come up with an answer.

"Enough!" he said louder. Bea gasped and quivered beside him, while Ginny moaned and whimpered, her legs shaking. A little quieter but no less demanding, he asked.

"Are your little pussies this wet because of the way Daddy's been talking to you?" He scrutinized both of them. Both his gorgeous daughters nodded innocently, their pretty eyes were huge.

"Hmmm, I see," he said as they squirmed. "Well, we'll just have to do something about that... Obey your Daddy and open your thighs... Now."

They both made a gasping squeak, and then complied instantly.

"Thank you my little angels, now lets just see what the problem is with these leaky little pussies of yours," he said softly. With that, he slowly slid his hand back up their thighs, starting from their knees. He could feel both their bodies tense against his sides, the anticipation causing them to hold their breath. When his hands finally reached the crux of thighs and crotch, his fingers grazed their puffy, outer labia. Beata bit her lip and whimpered, while Gin took a rapid inward breath through her nose and shuddered. Steve was astounded at how wet they were, the girls were positively dripping.

Surrounded on both sides by over-heated, teenaged girl, he could clearly smell the distinctive aroma of clean, aroused pussy. His thoughts were whirling, 'Damn, apparently these two really get off on being submissive... I bet if I even looked at their clits right now, they'd go off like hand grenades.'

"You like obeying your big, hard father, exposing your wet, little pussies for me, don't you?" Steve asked while cupping their glistening vaginas firmly beneath his large, rough hands.

They both squealed, shocked by his sudden trespass. Beata's breath exploded out as she quickly answered, 'Yesssssss, Oh god yesssss! I love to obey my big, strong Daddy."

Ginny shivered uncontrollably, "I love to obey you Daddy, I'll be good... Oh God! ... when you... you... talk to me like that..," she panted, "Oh Daddy it's... it's gonna make me cum," she said in a high, desperate whimper.

Steve smiled warmly and said, "I love my sweet, obedient girls so much, that I'm going to help you with your little problem down here." He patted them gently on their heated, puffy mounds. Both girls jumped like they'd been hit with a cattle prod. He then used his big hands to squeeze their entire mounds, palming their clits gently. They were sweating and moaning incoherently, desperate for release.

He figured it was about time. Steve gently allowed his fingers to glide between their swelled outer labia, parting their dripping, inner flower petals as his hard fingers flowed up and down. His strokes came up to, but not onto their moist, distended clits, instead heading back down to gently circle the tender rim of their openings.

Beata spewed what sounded like high, babyish nonsense while pinching her nipples, pulling and stretching them out from her perfect, full tits.

"OOooooo Daddy, Yessss... helps me... Daddy... loves me... Tells me... so big... so powerful Daddy... OOoooooOOOO.. Yesssss... I'm his,"

Ginny was groaning, her eyes fluttering, her panting mouth hanging open as she starting to thrust her hips, trying to grind her mound into his large hand. Steve grinned to himself, he upped the game by letting his probing fingers dip slightly deeper into their virgin holes, swirling his digit around, and around deeper and deeper. When his middle finger finally reached their vulnerable barriers, Steve used his thumbs to gently circle the girl's hot, engorged clits.

Ginny went off first, with Bea about five seconds behind her. Gin literally screamed, "Bea!... Daddy's making me cum!!" A high keening wail followed, as she looked like she was having a crushing, powerful seizure. Gin's head fell back and her body thrashed as it went on and on and on.

Beata lurched violently into her father's hand; she convulsed powerfully and repeatedly as she sobbed over and over. Her wracking sobs seeming like she was harshly weeping through her devastating climax. Stunned, Steve was convinced that this spectacle was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. He was unprepared for how quickly they went off. He was used to his ex, usually taking him at least an hour of inventive manipulation to make her cum. By comparison, these two seemed only to need a gentle nudge to push them over the edge. Steve decided he really liked that.

As the girls started to come down, Steve slowly eased the pressure of his manipulation. They slumped against him like panting rag-dolls, eyes rolled back in their heads. After they came around, neither girl could speak for a while, they just stared up at him twitching and trembling for an extended period. When Steve looked at his darling daughter Beata, her face showed that she was as overwhelmed as Ginny had been earlier. Tears poured down her face and a small, quiet, "Daddy?" escaped her lips. Steve surrounded their shoulders with his large arms, pulling his lovely girls close. Overflowing with unfamiliar emotions, Beata sobbed into his chest.

Knowing how she felt, Ginny reached across and tenderly stroked her fingers through her sister's hair, whispering soft, cooing, loving words of care and support as their daddy held them close. "It's ok Bea," she said gently, "let it all go honey, Daddy and I love you so much, don't we Daddy?"

"Yes Ginnygirl, I absolutely adore both of you, my heart feels like it's gonna pop, it's so full of love for my little angels." Steve said softly.

When Beata had calmed enough to speak, her words were similar in content to her sister's, earlier that morning. She clung to her father and said, "I've never... ever... felt anything like that before Daddy... It was so...so big, and it makes me feel so small... but I feel so full of love too... It was you... only you could... Ooohh Daddyyyy...," she sobbed once again.

"Shhhh, it's ok Baby, I understand... Sometimes feeling love that big is isn't easy to process, is it Ginnygirl?"

"Yeah Bea, don't worry honey... we're here for you." Ginny's tone took on a mischievous tone, "Bea, if you thought that was good, imagine how loved and special you'll feel when Daddy makes love to you... When he takes your cherry and makes you a woman with that huge, beautiful cock of his," she grinned, "I haven't said anything to you Beata, but I want so bad for Daddy to make us his women, to take me in every way a man can take a woman. Bea I love you, I always have, but even more now that you'd share your beautiful daddy with me. I hope you can understand, I feel so close to you, I really feel like you're my sister, but a sister I want to give pleasure to, a sister I want to see loved and share love with. HoneyBea, when your ready, I want Daddy to take our virginity, but only if you go first... because he was you daddy first."

Steve just sat there dumfounded, he hadn't expected that.

Beata just stared at her sister for a few moments, and then said, "Gin, I understand and it makes me happy to share my Daddy with the girl I love. Thanks for having the nerve to say what I've always wanted too, but couldn't. God I love you, I love you both... It's all so big Daddy," she said in a small voice, tears flowing still. He hugged her close and Ginny kissed her forehead and cheeks. She then gently kissed her mouth, Bea responded instantly and the girl's kisses became much more passionate.

Steve just sat back in awe, staring at the show he was so privileged to witness. His two gorgeous girls were necking and tonguing each other's mouths right there in front of him. Ginny took the lead and pulled Bea down onto the thick fur rug, laying her on her back in front of the fireplace. Both girls were making whining, breathy gasps as they devoured each other's mouths. The petite brunette disengaged herself from Beata's mouth and began kissing down her blond counterpart's long neck. Bea closed her eyes as the pleasure of Gin's gentle, caressing kisses enveloped her. The kisses continued down her collar bone, and then a wet tongue drew a glistening line down Bea's sternum, between her full, heaving breasts.

Their father was utterly gob smacked, watching Ginny's slender form move atop his even smaller daughter. Steve's manhood was throbbing, never in his life had he seen girl/girl action in the flesh. Here before his eyes, his own daughters were passionately making love to each other. He was thanking every god and his every lucky star as Gin finally sucked Bea's perfect nipple into her small mouth, her pink lips pursed as she slowly sucked. The way Ginny's jaw was working, she could tell that she was swirling her tongue around Bea's distended nipple as she sucked.

"Oooooooh God... Yes Ginnybabe, that feels so good honey... Suck you sister's boobies," Beata called out as she twined her fingers in her sister's hair, holding her head to her chest. This went on for some time, Ginny changed back and forth several times, gorging on Beata's beautiful, big tits.

Gin finally pulled back, Bea's nub popping out of her mouth with a giggle. She said, "You know HoneyBea, I've always loved and kinda envied your boobs, now I finally get to play with them too," she smiled.

"Sweetie, you can play with them anytime you want, as long as our big, strong Daddy says it ok," she said, looking at Steve with a sensual fire burning in her eyes.

Ginny looked back at Steve and wiggled her sweet little bum at him, then asked in her best little girl voice, "Daddy, may I please keep kissing and sucking my sister's big, yummy boobies?"

Steve just nodded, his eyes a little glazed and he was breathing rapidly.

"Daddy, is it ok if I slowly kiss down her belly and then kiss her pretty little vagina too?"

Steve's adrenaline was starting to flow and his arousal was getting to him. He took on a sterner expression and said in a low, commanding voice, "Ginnygirl, you may stick you tongue in your sister's pussy, but only if you do it really good and drink her cream when she cums."

Both girls moaned heatedly at his well spelled out demand. Ginny nodded and said, "I promise Daddy, I'll be good, you'll see."

"I know you will Sweetie, you may proceed," he said. He could stand it no longer and pulled his raging shaft out his boxers and slowly stroked it. True to her word, Gin licked and kissed her way down to Beata's golden-white tuft. She then spread her trembling sister's legs and tentatively started probing her folds with her little pink tongue.

"Ohmygod. Ohmygod. OHMYGOD! Daddy!... she's licking my... my pussy Daddy! I can't believe my sister is licking it... Oh God!... She's licking it... right on my, OH!!...right on my clit Daddy... Oh fuck... Yes Ginnybabe, don't stop... Please... I'm gonna... I mean it... OH FUCK!!... I'M CUMMINGGGGGGGG!!

Beata's hips shot up off the floor, pushing Gin's face deeper into her creamy folds as she continued to suck and slurp up all her sister's hot cream. Bea shuddered and quaked, screaming her pleasure at the ceiling. Ginny was moaning with desire, loving every inch of her tasty sister's box. Her pert bottom was wagging back and forth in the air front of Steve, calling to him as he stared at the glistening fluid, tracing down her pussy lips and onto her thighs.

He stood up and removed his boxers, the stood behind them stroking himself slowly until Beata calmed down. In a low voice, he said, "BabyBea, did your sister do a good job?"

In a slow, spacey drawl, she said, "Yessss Daddy, she licked my pussy soooo gooood."

"Good, do you think she deserves a reward for being such a good, obedient girl?"

"Yes Daddy, Ginnybabe is such a good girl, I love her so much Daddy," she said lustily, staring at his big cock as he stroked it above them.

"Ok then girls, to whom do you belong?" he asked.

"To you Daddy," they said.

He smiled at them and said, "Very good... and to whom do you obey?"

Both of them squirmed and whimpered before saying again in unison, "You Daddy."

He grinned again, looking at them with unveiled hunger. "Good girls... Now you must obey my instructions implicitly, do you understand?"

They nodded, panting too hard to answer. Their eyes looked huge and dilated, drunk on arousal and completely his to take.

"Bea, stay right where you are. Ginny, crawl over top of your sister and put your little pussy over top of her mouth."