Under Her Wing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuck," said Margot as she caught her breath. "I don't think I've ever come that hard." She struggled to her feet and plopped down onto the couch next to Philip, falling into his shoulder as he put an arm around her.

"I feel like I've grown up so much since I first came here," he said. "I've learned so much from you."

"I've learned a bit, too," said Margot. "Like how much I really, really love anal."

"You're the best thing that's ever happened to me, Margot," he whispered.

Margot smiled. "Well, you're still young."

"I mean it," he said.

"I'm just teasing. You're a special guy, Philip. I don't want to jinx this, but I think we could be at the start of something really amazing."

They both showered, and Margot ordered a pizza for dinner, which they ate while watching Philadelphia Story, one of Margot's favourite movies, and one Philip had never seen before. "Looks like I'm going to have to educate you in movies, too," she joked.

When the movie was done, she pulled him into her bedroom, where they made love again, slowly, gently.

In the morning, he woke up in time to have breakfast with her before she went out for work.

"I think we shouldn't see each other until Monday," said Margot. "If we do, we'll only end up having sex again. And you need to save your strength for Monday. Besides, your other friends probably miss you."

He knew she was right. Besides, he had a lot to do at his new apartment, plenty to set up. So he told her he was looking forward very much to Monday, and headed home.