Under His Desk Ch. 03

Story Info
Her punishment commences.
3.7k words
4.44
32k
8
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 10/28/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vampanya
vampanya
70 Followers

My heart's hammering in my chest. I'm so glad that you're back that I want to jump up and hug you. I know that's a bad idea but I didn't realise just how close I was to freaking out completely and now I'm almost overwhelmed with relief. You're not saying anything.

"How was your lunch Sir?"

"Very good thank you. Have you been good?" Good? Have i? No. Not really. I almost came.

"Um, ish Sir"

You sit down and roll your chair towards me in my hole. Your knees are apart and stop right next to me. I'm staring right at your cock. Suddenly all I want is to suck it. Will you let me soon?

"Ish? Have you been out?"

I can make out the outline of your cock in your trousers, you're hard! So I'm doing something right. I lick my lips. I'm so very hungry for you.

"No Sir!" I say much to fast. I can't take my eyes off your cock. I swallow, my mouth is suddenly watering. "I played a little but I stopped. I didn't cum." I want to taste you, lick you, please you.

"Someone came in. I was terrified I'd be caught under here Sir." I want you so much. My hands move to touch your thighs.

"Ah yes, I know." I can hear a smile in your voice. You slide your chair back and stand up. My hands grab empty air then drop heavily back to my own thighs.

You walk over to the filing cabinet and turn to face your desk. "Hmm she could have seen you from here. Is that how you were sitting?"

"No Sir," I scoop up my clothes again and slide back as far as I was when she came in. "I was like this."

"I can still see your foot but only just. You're lucky that she didn't look this way. You did very well to keep out of sight." I swell at the compliment. You walk back over to your chair and sit down again. My eyes are drawn straight back to your cock. So very hungry!

"So, is there anything else you want to tell me?"

"No Sir." I don't think so.

"Are you sure?" I hesitate, confused.

"Look over there on top of the filing cabinet." I look. At first I don't know what you're talking about. But then I see it. How could I have been so stupid as not to see it earlier. On top of the filing cabinet is a webcam.

"You watched me while you were gone?" Now that's dark! "You saw everything that I did?" Very dark!

"Everything."

I almost came out for my bag! I'm so glad I didn't! Then it hits me! Oh God! The drawer! I looked in the drawer! You know! You want me to tell you I was snooping. Shit!

"So now, what else do you want to tell me?" You're angry.

"I, I, oh no!" I lower my head.

"I'll help you shall i? You know what's in the drawer. You know about The Cane. So what were you looking for?"

"I don't know Sir, the paddle. I was just being nosey. I'm sorry Sir, I know I shouldn't have looked." Fuck fuck fuck! Why did I do that?

"Well, do you know what I think?"

"I don't know Sir". But I think I do know.

"I think nosey sluts who go looking for things should indeed get what they find." You wait and allow your words to sink in. "I think this nosey slut deserves two strokes. What do you think nosey slut?"

"Yes Sir" I manage. I really don't want The Cane. I've wondered about it in the past, about what it's like and if I could take it but I'm beyond wanting to show off. I just don't want it. Even if I know I've earned it. I really shouldn't have been snooping. I consider begging you not to cane me but I'm certain trying to talk my way out of this will make it worse. The best I can hope for now is that you'll go easy. It's only 2 strokes. How hard can it be?

"What did you do with your underwear? Give it to me" I drop the rest of my clothes and hand you my wet thong.

"I tried to dry myself. I was so wet I thought you would think I'd cum without you. I didn't honestly, I just tried to dry myself." I blush fiercely again.

"This is wet through! I've heard enough from you for now. Open your mouth." I do. You stuff the flimsy wet and now cold thong into my mouth and lift my chin to close my mouth completely.

Eugh! The material feels horrible in my mouth. It's making me drool. I can taste my pussy and I don't mind that a bit usually but I don't like this at all. I glare at the floor.

"Out!" You command. I scoot out and kneel in front of you.

"Present to me."

I spin round and jump to my feet keeping my hands on the floor. Both knees pop like firecrackers. The vibrator is still buzzing insistently. I wait for something to happen. I feel a mixture of dread and anticipation. I can't decide which is stronger.

"So just how wet are you?" You ask either me or my pussy, I'm not really sure which. I stay silent. I feel your fingers at either side of the toy pulling it gently out. I don't mean to but as I feel it stretch me I squeeze it tight and it pops from your fingers to settle back inside me. I smile triumphantly and even though I don't mean to I hold on tight to the vibrator. You pull again, I try to relax, allow it to slide out but it gets so far then again I grip hard and pull it back into me.

"Right!" You let go of the vibrator. "If that's the way you want it." The vibrator is turned up to high speed instantly. "That's the way you get it." My knees buckle, my clit is throbbing under the intense vibration and my pussy starts pulsing wildly as I'm suddenly crashing towards cumming.

"Stay up!" I try to keep my knees and elbows locked but I'm shaking and wobbling almost uncontrollably. "You know what I have here in the drawer." I hear it slide open. If you cum or fall you'll get 2 more strokes."

My heart leaps into my mouth. I squeeze my eyes closed and try so hard to relax. "Don't cum! Don't cum" I chant silently. My fear of The Cane is working wonders. I have myself under control, just.

You leave it on high, amused by my struggle. "You want to cum so badly don't you?" You stand behind me, your hands rest on my hips and hold me. "Will you cum for me?"

Your fingers dig into my flesh and you pull me towards you.

"Oh God. Oh please Sir, no" I try to say past the thong. It's intelligible. I need to cum so much. I push back into you. I can feel your hard cock pressing against the vibe. It's almost unbearable. You should be fucking me. I start to shake all over. You pull me back with one strong hand and rub against me. I start to go under.

"Do you want to cum pet?" Your voice is so smooth, I feel it carry me towards the edge. "Do you really want to cum now? You can if you want to."

"I do, I do, I do. Oh God" I gasp. I'm almost there. And then I feel it. The Cane. Its tip draws a threatening line across my back then I feel the length rest against my skin. Every hair on my body stands on end. I'm powerless to stop my orgasm but knowing that it will lead to The Cane still terrifies me. I don't want The Cane. More than anything I don't want The Cane.

But I really do. And now it's too late to stop. It's already started. My nipples are on fire, your fingers are dragging into my flesh, with The Cane resting on my shoulder blade and the utter humiliation of having my thong in my mouth while I drool onto the floor, I fall over the edge. The vibrator sends wave upon wave of pleasure ripping through my body. My toes curl, my fingernails scrape the hard floor, my hips buck and I am lost. Everything else is forgotten. I push back against you hard. I feel your hard cock bulging. I want it. I wish it were your cock inside me. I wish you were fucking me hard and fast.

I can't get any higher. I'm shuddering all over. It rolls right over me delicious and intense. As the spasms lessen, they leave me drained yet invigorated. My knees and elbows are still locked, I'm unable to move. The shudders subside and even though the vibrator's still driving me crazy the realisation of what I've just done slowly dawns on me.

"Oh Alice, you came didn't you? Tut tut bad girl."

I crash down. I want to cry. Really I do. Fuck! What was I thinking. You tricked me! You let me think it was ok to cum. You knew that I would. You knew that I'd got myself so worked up that I didn't need much encouragement to let go. You knew that didn't you? Fuck! Fuck! The Cane! That's four strokes now.

I can't speak. I feel choked with emotion and fear.

"Didn't you?" You're walking around me. No, you're prowling. Four strokes!

"Yyy yes Sir." Sir sounds more like Shir.

"I can't hear you. Tell me what just happened there. What did you just do?" The Cane strokes across my shoulders as you step around my hands. I feel sick.

I swallow and try to push the thong to one side with my tongue so that I can speak. "I came Sir."

"Pardon? You did what?"

"I came Sir." Louder this time.

"And did I tell you that you could cum?"

Didn't You? I can't remember exactly. "I think so Sir." I'm desperately trying to recall what you said. I can't. It's too far away. Lost. "You said I could cum now." I think that's right. Yes, I'm sure that's what you said.

"I said 'if you want to'. It was always your choice my pet. And you did want to didn't you?"

I feel trapped, cornered. "Yes Sir."

"And what else did I tell you?"

Here it comes. I can't say anything. You're moving back around me. Right round to my hip again.

"What" I feel a tap on my back punctuating the first word. "Else did I tell you?" The Cane.

I want to crumble. "Please no. I don't want 4 strokes of The Cane Sir. I don't want two even. I know I deserve those but I'm sorry I got it wrong." I'm babbling. "I thought you wanted me to cum. I thought I ..You .. I .." I trail off.

"How many strokes did I say you get for cumming?"

"Two Sir. But ... Please don't." I bite my lip. Don't cry, don't cry! I don't think I can take this. My calves are straining, my hair is sticking to my face, my wrists are aching and I'm afraid I might wet myself. I want to stand up, say a big 'Fuck You!, get my clothes on and walk out of here for good. That's what I should do right now. Just go.

But I can't. That's not why I came here. I can't lose it now. This is what I wanted.

"Two Sir" I manage louder. I'm terrified but I'm not going anywhere.

"Bend over the desk. Lay your body across it."

My legs turn to lead. I try to move. I can't. I just can't.

"NOW!" You reach under and pull the chain that's dangling between my nipples.

Holy Fuck! That gets me moving! I lift up and turn. My shaking hands grip the desk and slowly, reluctantly I crawl across it until my hips are just short of the edge and my body is laying flat. The nipple clamps are unbearable to lay on. I want them off but I know that's going to be murderous now.

You turn the vibe off. That's something at least. One less torment.

I feel the cane stroking, tapping, threatening my cheeks. It's the centre of my world right now. I know it's coming. But I still don't really know what 'it' is yet.

I wait. My eyes staring at the door but seeing nothing, my teeth gritted and my fingers hooked onto the edge of the desk.

"6 is a much better number than 4 don't you think pet? Whoever heard of 4". I barely register what you just said.

I hear a swish then CRACK! The teeth of a thousand mouths bite hard into my flesh. The pain is immediate and completely overwhelming. I can feel every millimetre of raw fire now tracing a line from my left hip to the middle of my right cheek. My eyes bulge and a silent scream hangs in my gaping mouth. I can feel the welt rising slowly, white hot and merciless.

I try to be ready for the next one. I want to be ready. I'm not.

CRACK! The Cane bites again. Harder, or maybe I just think it's harder. I can't breath, I can't remember how to. I can't see. I can't move. Searing pain fills my universe. It's everything. My cheeks are stinging like never before.

CRACK! Horribly quickly and without any warning The Cane whips through the air and leaves another angry welt across my soft flesh. Then another. CRACK!

My eyes fill up with tears. I will NOT cry! Oh God I don't think I can take another one. That was just too much of a shock. I've lost count now too. Was that one number three or four? Think!

CRACK! I can't! That one feels like its split my flesh in two! Is it over now? Or have I still got one more? Is it stupid to believe that that's really the last one? My tears spill out of my eyes and start to flow. I suck in a huge breath of air but it tastes wrong. I gasp again, I'm breaking down, falling to pieces. Please let that be the last one. Please!

CRACK! It wasn't. I'm lost completely. I struggle with a sob. I would beg you to stop if I could speak but I can't.

"It's over my pet. Don't move." You head for the door. I want to ask where You're going, why You're leaving me but I think I'll choke on my words. "Two seconds." And the door closes behind you.

I stare at it with blurry eyes. "Did I do well?"

The sob breaks out of me. I struggle with my composure. I want to have pulled myself back together before you see me again. I don't want to be weak and pathetic or a cry baby. But shit that was brutal. My bottom feels like it's been branded. I have no idea how I'll sit down this side of next Tuesday. But I did it.

Where are you? I want to cry but at the same time I'm kind of elated. It was the thing I dreaded most and I was right to dread it, it was awful, but it's over and I didn't scream or die.

The door opens and for a second my heart stops. What if it's not you? But it is you and you have a towel in your hand. I smile weakly, relieved and ask again. "Did I do well?"

"You did well."

Why does that make it all right again? It shouldn't but it does. Who did I just prove something to? You? I guess so. Me? Definitely!

You smile at me kindly. "This will make it feel better though it might feel worse a second." Oh no! What now?

You lay the cold wet towel across the edge of your desk.

"Sit here on this." I stand up and carefully lift myself up to sit down on the damp towel. The pressure of my weight is excruciating but my blazing bottom is soothed instantly.

"Thank You Sir."

"Open your mouth." I do. You fish a finger into my mouth, hook the thong and drag it out. It couldn't be any wetter now. It feels so much better now it's gone.

"Thank You Sir"

"It's time these came off too" You gently tug the chain between the nipple clamps. "Are you ready?"

No, I'm not ready!

"Yes Sir."

You take hold of the left one. I know what's coming. I don't know if it will be easier to deal with after the canning or harder to keep my composure because of the state I'm in. My hands grip the edge of the desk tightly. My bottom lip trembles. Here it comes!

You squeeze the clamp and open its jaws. I dare to look down. My nipple looks flattened. As we stare at it, it slowly expands. Hot blood floods like lava back into it bringing with it feeling. It doesn't seem possible but I'm actually forgetting all about my bottom. My nipple's almost back to its normal size again now and getting angrier by the second.

"Ooooh fuck!" I whisper.

You lean down to me and kiss it gently. You draw my now swollen nipple into your mouth and flick it with your tongue. I put my head back and suck in air through my teeth. It hurts unimaginably but it feels so good. It seems to be connected directly to my pussy as each flick of your tongue causes a small but definite twitch on the dormant plug that's still filling me.

"And the other one. Ready?"

No! Really no. I drop my gaze back to you and nod. You look right into my eyes as you squeeze the right clamp open. I try to keep my eyes open, to lose myself in the depths of your eyes just for that moment, you have such beautiful blue eyes, but the pain is too much.

As blood engorges my right nipple sensation returns with a vengeance. It's every bit as bad as the left one which despite your sensual kissing isn't hurting any less. You switch your attention to the right one and suck it as it grows in your mouth. I lean back slightly with my hands behind me, my head rocks backwards, my back arches. You cup each breast in your hands and kiss and suck both of them in turn.

You can't miss the effect this is having on me. I want you so much right now. Every nerve is on end. My clit is beginning an insistent low throb again, my pussy is squeezing and pulsing again, my breath is becoming shallow.

I move my hands to find your head. It's the first time I've touched you. I want to touch every part of you. My fingers explore from the nape of your neck up and over the top of your head to your face. My thumbs trace a line down your cheekbones to your jaw. I want you so much right now. I want you to lick my pussy, to fuck my pussy, to smother me totally. I want to be under you, used by you. I want to mould myself to you. I want to make you feel so good.

And I want you to dominate me. To make me feel small and safe. And wanted. And yours.

I try to lean back and lift my legs, I want to wrap them around your waist, to draw you closer to me. The extra pressure on my injured seat is almost unbearable but if it brings you on top of me it will so be worth it. My legs lock around you. I pull you back. Our weight is on the balance point, I almost have you. I'm sure I hear you moan a little. You want me too. I know it.

"Fuck me" I murmur breathily, "Now. You want me as much as I want you." I persist. "Fuck me."

I know it's not your intention to fuck me like this. I'm guessing that you have other plans. I don't know what they are but I know now that you never intended for me to seduce you like this. But I am doing it anyway. I'm feeling more powerful with every second I hold onto you. I know that I can get you if I really turn it up. Your head lowers slightly. I can reach your ear. My tongue flicks your lobe.

I gasp gently, "Fuck me."

I trail my nails lightly down your back. I feel you shudder slightly. I'll do everything I know to win this one. I nibble your ear and whisper "I want you."

You pull back a little, I think maybe to undo your trousers and pull this plug out of me so you can slide into me and take me right here on your desk. You look right into my eyes and for a second you look so hungry then with a blink the look hardens. I know right away that I've lost.

You pull out of my embrace and stand. You look almost shaken up. You step away from me.

"Get back under there!"

I slide from the desk, grab my towel, flip it over to the cooler damp side and slink carefully back into the hole.

As frustrating as this is for me I now know that it's as hard for you too. But you're resolve and strength has really impressed me. Most men would have given in ages ago and we'd be going at it hammer and tong by now. And as much as I want you, I want it to be on your terms not mine.

"You still haven't earned that yet."

"How do I earn it Sir?"

"I want to see what you can do."

What does that mean? What I can do with what?

"I don't understand Sir."

"I know. But you will pet. You will."

You scoop up my clothes, open the drawer and drop them in.

vampanya
vampanya
70 Followers