Under His Spell

Story Info
Infatuated, she cannot forget him.
2.8k words
4.32
48k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She woke up in the middle of the night, soaked in sweat, struggling for breath. Even in dreams she found no peace. Her oblivion lasted only a fraction of a second and then the annihilating reality came crushing down on her. The gripping, clawing feeling in the pit of her belly, working its way up toward her chest, stabbing and tearing. She could hardly eat and she could no longer sleep. No matter how much she tried, she found it impossible to bring her unruly emotions under control. As pathetic as it seemed, there was no way of fooling herself. Infatuated. That is what she had become.

He had rooted himself there, under her skin, flowing in her bloodstream, impregnating her every thought. Despite his absence, he was still coaxing her mind, burrowing deep into the core of her being. She yearned for him with every cell in her miserable body. In a strangely twisted way, even the pain he left her with felt sweet, because it meant that, for a brief moment, he had been hers. The thought that she would have been better off to never having met him did cross her mind, but just to imagine it sent her into a state of panic. Better to suffer the withdrawal than to have never tasted the delights of his passion for her. He had brought her high like no other, bound her to him and then without any explanation, he vanished, leaving her feeling empty and with questions to which she had no answers. She should despise him but instead, she missed him like crazy.

Her head heavy, she got up and went to the bathroom. After she splashed some water in her face, she glanced at her reflection in the mirror, and wished she hadn't. Her cheeks were no longer rosy and the dark circles under her chestnut eyes made her look drawn and tired. She passed her hand over the tangles in her long auburn hair and frowned at herself. Weak. That is what she was and she hated herself for it. It took a long shower to drive the chills out of her body. Without even thinking, she put on the white lace night gown he had bought for her from an expensive French lingerie store, and then, with soft music playing in the background, she lay on her bed and stared at the ceiling, recalling that day when they first kissed.

It was in the winter and there was a blizzard. They walked through a deserted downtown park, with thick snowflakes lashing in their faces, their feet sinking in the deep snow. The peacefulness and quietness around them was beautiful. She could feel the sexual energy building up between them and was certain that he felt it as well from the way his hands kept straying to her waist and back. They came to a secluded enclosure where the park overlooked a frozen river and the suburbs on the other side of the shore. Her hair was blowing in the wind as she turned to face him, leaning back on the guard rail that was bordering a steep drop. His smooth handsome face was calm, his bright blue eyes smiling and his lips were so inviting that it made her grab him by his coat and pull him to her so that she could press her mouth to his.

His response took her by surprise. He kissed her back, his gentleness quickly replaced by the fervor of lust. His tongue tasted sweet and his teeth on her lower lip sent shocks of excitement through her body. He pulled back for a moment, his eyes glued on her lips. Bringing his cold hands to her face, he held her cheeks and kissed her in such a lascivious way, it left her breathless. He then threaded his fingers through her hair, wrapped it around his hands and pulled it so that her head tilted backward and her neck was exposed for his mouth to explore. His lips were soft and wet on her skin, kissing, licking and teasing, making her gasp when they brushed her ear. He sucked on her earlobe and the heat of his breath made her skin cover in goose bumps when he whispered just how hard he was for her.

She remembered the thrill she felt when she saw his eyes widen as she pulled back, opened her coat, provoking him with her cleavage. He let her take his hand and slide it inside her sweater and into her bra. She closed her eyes when he cupped her breast and caressed her hard nipple that turned even harder under his cold fingers. Grabbing her by the waist, he turned her roughly around and pushed his hips onto her ass. His left hand went back to caress her breast and his right hand slid inside her jeans and panties, his fingers coating with her arousal, exploring and penetrating, making her tightly grip the rail guard. The moans that escaped her lips were instantly muffled by the heavy snowfall and carried on the wind in the direction of the river. With his lips against her hair, he nearly drove her crazy as he continued describing his desire for her. She would have given anything to go back to that moment.

With the thoughts of him, she ran her hands slowly over her thin night gown and caressed her body that cried for his touch. She longed to feel the tip of his fingers on her skin, to taste his soft lips and have him lie on top of her. Her left hand circled her round breast and her right hand slipped between her thighs, her back arching at the contact of her fingers with her wet sex. Carried away by the gentle waves of her pleasure, she imagined his tongue and lips on her. She was startled when the phone suddenly rang. Wondering who could be calling so late in the night, she answered with a shaking voice.

"Hello?"

Long silence, but she could hear someone breathing.

"Who is it?" she asked, ignoring her intuition in fear of bitter disappointment.

"I miss you."

The sound of his voice had the effect of a needle piercing her skin and plunging into her vein and his words were the fix she had been craving the most. Straight into her blood, it sent her heart racing and her head spinning. All that time she had been preparing to face him had been wasted. She could not think of anything coherent to say. Her mind was overpowered by the raging and contradicting feelings inside her.

"Let me in."

"What?" She wasn't sure she had heard him properly.

"I'm just outside your door." His voice was barely above a whisper.

She put down the receiver and stared at the phone for a moment. There was a gentle knock on the door. Almost as if in a trance, she felt her body move toward the entrance, her anticipation growing with each step taking her closer to him. When she came to the door, she hesitated. Wishing she could find the force to not give in to him, she leaned her back against the coolness of the wall, her hand pausing on the lock without twisting it.

"I know you're there. I need to see you. Please." The way he pleaded made her forget about her unrealistic resolution to never speak to him again. Just like that, he had defeated her.

She unlocked the door and opened it to let him in. Still resting against the wall, she turned the other way, in fear of crumbling down at the sight of him. She heard him walk in, closing the door behind him, his footsteps pausing in front of her. There was a brief moment of silence but she refused to face him.

"Will you not look at me?" he asked.

She shut her eyes and bit into her lip, thankful that he could not hear just how fast her heart was beating. After not hearing from him for so many days, she was almost scared to let herself believe that he came back to her. He moved closer. So close that she could feel his body heat, with his appealing scent invigorating her more than ever.

She tensed when his lips brushed against her cheek, but the tenderness in his kiss made her melt from the inside. Taking her gently by the chin, he turned her face to him. Still, her eyes remained closed. She felt him softly kiss her eyelids and then rest his forehead against hers. He did not even attempt to apologise. It was perhaps better that way. She wasn't sure how well she would handle his excuses. Without a word, he held her face, just like he did that day in the blizzard, and then with the back of his fingers, he caressed her neck, tracing her soft skin down to her collarbone, all the way to her shoulders. Holding her breath, she felt her skin awaken under his touch. He ran his palms down her arms and grabbed her around her wrists to bring her hands to his lips so that he could kiss them before placing them on his chest. She gathered the strength to open her eyes and looked right into his face. He brushed the strands of his brown hair away from his eyes and she met his gaze, confident and intense as always.

Suddenly, she felt angry. How dare he appear so smug and arrogant after he so carelessly abandoned her? She frowned and squeezed her fingers into the muscles of his chest, her nails digging in over the thin white shirt he wore. The way he smiled at her infuriated her more and without even pausing to think, she slapped him across the cheek. As always, his reaction was not what she anticipated. He brought his mouth down on hers and kissed her deeply, forcing his tongue into her mouth, making her struggle for breath. She dug her nails even deeper into his flesh and he moaned from the pain but did not release her from his kiss. She tried to push him away but he grabbed her around the waist and pressed himself tightly against her. She pulled on his hair but it had no effect whatsoever.

The passion with which he kissed her was overwhelming. She fought him, but the more she did, the stronger he held on to her. Despite her anger, her body started responding to his salacious advances and slowly, she began to feel aroused, with a tingling wetness spreading between her legs and her breaths getting deeper. As always, he triumphed over her. It was clear that he knew just how weak she was when it came to him and used it to his advantage. With one move, he scooped her into his arms and, holding her tightly to him, carried her to her bed.

Dropping her on the bed, he pinned her down by laying his strong body over hers and continued to kiss her until the fury inside her subsided. With the tip of his fingers, he traced the tears that betrayed her and kissed her where their salty wetness was stinging her skin. He ran his fingers through her hair while his mouth moved onto her neck. He pulled the strap of her nightgown to bare her shoulder and chest and then lifted himself onto his arms to look down at her for a moment.

"You're so fucking gorgeous," he whispered, completely in awe of her, while his gaze slowly travelled from her face down to her belly.

Bringing his lips to the swell of her breast, he gently bit her protruding nipple over her nightgown and rubbed the other one between his fingers. Closing her eyes, she placed her hands on his strong shoulders and moaned softly with appreciation. He made her cry out in surprise when, in one impatient and rough move, he suddenly grabbed her nightgown and tore it open so that his lips could be in direct contact with her skin. One of his hands slid between her legs and he growled with pleasure when his fingers met her wetness. Sliding into her easily, he caressed her from the inside while moving his kisses from her breasts down to her belly. She moaned in protest when he retrieved his fingers from her for a moment but then moaned out louder when he gripped the shreds of her gown and tore it completely so that she was all naked under him. He lowered his lips to her inner thighs, kissing and licking her soft skin, slowly making his way to her pussy.

Arching her back, she pulled at his hair when she felt his face rub between her legs. He lifted his head back up for her to watch him lick her arousal from his lips and then he took her into his mouth again. Licking her gently at first, he then sucked, pulled and drank her and made her scream from the way he brought on her climax. He continued until her body shook uncontrollably and she begged him to stop so that she could catch her breath.

By the time she regained some composure he was all naked, kneeling in front of her. She licked her pink lips at the sight of his body and his remarkable erection. He reached out his hand to her and she let him pull her into a sitting position from which she bent forward so that she could take his hard cock into her mouth. It was her turn to make him moan. She sucked and licked him, wrapping her hand firmly around his base, stroking him up and down. Her other hand was busy caressing his balls. His breathing deep and slow, he growled with appreciation. His fingers in her hair, he was pulling at it gently, keeping her face where it pleased him.

When she felt his cock pulsate, she sucked harder. She knew that he wanted to pull back from her mouth but she would not let him and continued sucking. She felt his climax building up and knew that he had passed the point of wanting her to stop. He moaned and pushed deeper into her mouth. In that moment, she was the one in control. His breathing grew heavier and faster until, with one loud growl, he released his cum into her mouth. Satisfied, she took it all, drinking it to the last drop and letting go of him only when he was completely done and his body twitched with spasms at the mere touch of her lips on him.

Brushing her hair away from her face, he kissed her again. His lips gently brushing hers while his hand pressed against the back of her neck, he held her to him for a long time. After he pulled away from her, he gently pushed her down to lie on her belly, so that he could cover the back of her body with soft kisses until he was hard again. He then pulled her hips upward, spread her legs and slowly licked her from her clit all the way to her ass. Guiding his cock to her small opening, he pushed himself inside her with one slow thrust. With her perfect ass in the air and her elbows on the bed, he grabbed her by the hips and pushed her onto him. Her soft walls were tight and contracting around his hardness and he moaned with pleasure as he started rocking his hips, pushing in and out of her. Each time he went deeper and faster.

"Harder!" she ordered.

Strengthening his hold on her hips, he pushed into her with all his force, his hips hitting roughly against her soft ass.

"Don't stop," she begged over and over again, loving how he filled her up and how he pushed so deep inside her.

The fervor of their love-making grew out of hand. Pain and pleasure merged together. Breathing loudly and heavily and their bodies drenched in sweat, they did not slow down until they both cried out from the intensity of their simultaneous orgasms. Their muscles aching, they were both completely out of breath and utterly spent as they dropped down on the bed. Caressing each other softly, they drifted into sleep, her hand on his firm chest and his against the softness of her belly.

The phone rang again and woke her up. She rolled over to pick up the receiver, slowly opening her heavy eyes.

"Hello?" Her voice sounded rough.

Silence.

"Hello?" she repeated impatiently.

"Hi," he said.

Confused, she looked back to her bed and nearly dropped the receiver when she saw that it was empty. Her eyes strayed to the antique mirror on the opposite wall and took in the reflection of her body, covered in sweat but still clad in the unspoilt white lace gown.

"I miss you."