Under His Thumb Ch. 04

Story Info
Nubile exec is held captive for slave training.
1k words
4.09
114.3k
14

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Piercing

Kiffer, accompanied by Neal, took Lindsay to an examination room. On one wall, there was a collage of enema bags in every shape and color, each hanging on its own hook. The counter top had an open box of latex gloves, electric paddles, stainless steel speculums in an array of sizes, and a tray of smaller instruments resting on a metal cart. Fear gripped her and she broke away, but stumbled. Rolling his eyes to the heavens, Kiffer picked her up and threw her over his shoulder.

"Get used to the idea that you are not Lindsay Wilson anymore," he said quietly while she cried silently. "Your owners will have the pleasure of naming you whatever they want. But for now, your name is cumslut."

Kiffer and Neal laughed uproariously as they teased, "Would you like cream with your tea, Princess, or is it cumslut?"

"Owners?" She spoke without thinking, immediately regretting it.

"Oh. You don't know. Well, let's keep it that way," he said quickly as he nodded to Neal for assistance.

She was placed in a chair outfitted with hooks and rings that made possible any permutation of restraint. Lindsay's head was locked in place with a band around her forehead. Wide belts fastened her torso and thighs to the padded chair back. Talons of fear gripped her stomach as she remembered the last time she was in a chair like this.

Kiffer observed her tension said, "Relax Princess, you are getting new jewelry today. If you tense up too much, you'll fuck it up."

The vibrating chastity belt kept her off kilter and whatever energy she had left to push against the bindings, had drained out of her. She closed her eyes and prayed once more for this to be a bad dream.

They picked through a box of metal fittings and stopped when Kiffer settled on a pair of stainless steel rings, 20mm.

"These are a bit heavier than what we normally use, but, they're more user friendly." Neal cracked up.

Lindsay listened with horror but her pussy was wet with arousal and the vibration stopped.

"Oh, scared, are we? Is that why your metal panties stopped humming?" they mocked.

The bastards put a ball gag on her. She hated with every fiber of her being. The belt started vibrating again as her arousal level dropped. Her brain cells were turning into a shaken martini.

"Neal, get those rubber tipped forceps off the tray, I'll show you how to pierce nipples," he said. "Looks like you won't have to coax those little nubs into getting hard."

She closed her eyes, felt the pinch as it pulled her nipple away from the chest wall.

"And now, a little prick..."

As the needle punctured the nipple, and the heavy rings were threaded through, the nipples were doused with antiseptic and iced.

Vera walked into the room to check in on them just as they were finishing up.

"Her pussy," she pointed.

Kiffer looked at her quizzically.

"The lacings...pierce her for the lacings!" Vera said impatiently as she sat down, "And I'll watch, if you don't mind."

As her chastity belt was removed, she was bathed with warm soapy water and dried.

Vera picked out eight small rings from the box, four for each labia. The stimulation of her pussy made the lips swollen, thus easier to mark for even spacing and then, pierce. When the rings were inserted, the three of them stood back to admire the newly pierced slave.

"Get the ice." Versa said to Neal.

A few hours later, as Lindsay was coming out of her fog, Vera was seated next to her and patted her thigh, "There, there, Lindsay. Everything will be all right. You look delicious for a cumslut, by the way."

She had been freed of her bondage and felt the rings in her breasts along with the incredible searing pain on her pussy lips. And she remembered.

Vera, her stalwart assistant, was heavily made up with dark eyes and garish red lipstick. Her June Cleaver hair was a spiked up updo. Black boots, latex pants, and a tight leather jacket, left no doubt who the boss was now.

"You look hungry dear. The only thing on the menu today is tuna," said Vera as she spread her thighs.

She unzipped the center seam of her crotch and exposed a patch of lush curls, "On your knees girly. Lunch is served."

Vera forced her to her knees. Lindsay never dived into muff before, but, reluctantly, she did it. Her tongue flicked at the protruded clit, discovered that it wasn't so bad. She became a little more daring and pushed further into the folds of the furry target. Vera giggled at Lindsay's awkward attempt to please her and stroked the bobbing head.

"Come on baby, you can lick harder than that. Flatten that tongue, then make it pointy again. Suck the lips and gently bite them, then, blow," she cooed. Judging from Vera's moans, Lindsay knew she was doing something right, so she dug in with renewed enthusiasm and began to strum her clit to orgasm.

Though her cunt lips were newly pierced, she was dripping juices. Like an angel of mercy, Cueball appeared behind the unsuspecting girl, stuck her tongue into the needy pussy, and licked her with great relish. Lindsay's was singing stifled cries of release into Vera's cunt.

"What a good slave sister you are, and hungry for the cuntling, aren't you? Carry on," she instructed the bald whore.

Lindsay half listened to Vera and pushed back as if Cueball was a scratching post. She was lost between Vera's legs, mewling and screaming in a half crazed way.

Vera, the great director of staged orgasms, savored the sight of the submissive cats at play. As she hunched against Lindsay's screaming mouth, Vera hissed into a squirting climax.

Dick was slumped in his chair with loosened tie and had his pants down around his ankles. His cock was still jerking like a just killed chicken, coating the computer screen with stringy, clotted cum.