Under Maggie's Desk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
553 Followers

I stroked her calves and thighs and kissed and even licked her about mid-thigh. In the cramped space, getting to her upper thigh was a bit difficult, but well worth the effort. I even had to come slightly out from under the desk to give her inner thighs the attention they deserved.....and wanted. Since she was lost in her contentment, I had no trouble at all in pushing her chair back slightly to accomodate this.

I kissed and licked back and forth from one inner thigh to the other, and Maggie seemed to appreciate it greatly. Now came the moment of truth. How far would she let me go? Would I be able to give her the kind of pleasure I'd like to, or would I get a stern slap across the face? I decided to go for it. The possible rewards of success far outweighed the probable sting of dismal failure. Besides, I could always say that I had simply misread her signs. The fun might be over for today, but I could apologize and I didn't think much harm would be done. Somehow, I didn't think Maggie would stop me. She seemed to want me to pleasure more than just her feet now......I was sure of it.

It turned out that my self debate was unnecessary anyway. Maggie answered my ques- tion for me, taking matters into her own hands. As I kissed her inner thigh, she lifted herself off her chair slightly and pushed herself forward, her tailbone resting very near the edge of her chair. She leaned back as far as the chair would allow and took her legs off my shoulders, placing them both on top of her desk. Once her legs were over my head on the desk, she spread them invitingly. I couldn't believe this was happening to me..but I didn't hesitate a single second. The dream, after all, could end at any moment.

I bent back to the delicious task of kissing and licking and nuzzling my face into her warm inner thighs. Pressing ever onward, I pushed her skirt upward slowly, exposing more and more thigh flesh, and getting wonderfully close to the heavenly area between her thighs. It was at this point that I became aware that this moment had probably been planned by Maggie all along. For, as I raised her skirt to further access her creamy thighs, I saw that the lovely Maggie wore no panties. I admired both her feminine beauty and her conniving ways. My admration of her love nest stopped me in my tracks for a moment or two as I stared at her curly tendrils and pouting lips in awe and with growing passion. This slight hesitation became noticable to Maggie. Her hands came down and grabbed my head, ending any lingering doubts I might have had when she pulled my face down into her moist, warm crotch. I kissed it....gently at first...and then my lips became more passionate in their worship and exploration of her nest.

As with her feet and legs, my mouth soon was exploring all about her pussy...becoming more and more thorough in it's probing and pleasing. I was lost in her scent and taste. My mouth kissed and sucked on all the juicy pink folds of her flower. I sucked on anything I could get into my mouth. My fingers spread her lips wide to allow my tongue to tease and titilate every moist inch of her womanhood. Her breathing was becoming still quicker and much more shallow, the sighs quickly becoming panting. Holding her open with one hand, my other hand grabbed her buttock and squeezed as my tongue explored her with abandon. I licked her slowly, then faster, letting her approach climax, but then pulling back somewhat, not letting her explode too soon. I wanted to prolong her pleasure as long as possible.

Nuzzling her musky nest, I sought her love canal and pushed my tongue into it, exploring its moistness. I licked inside her and brough my hand from her buttock to play in her juicy folds while my tongue danced inside her. I maintined this dual assault on her pussy until I felt the vibrations begin in her thighs, and felt her begin rhythmic movements with her hips. I played inside her a bit longer, but when I felt her hands tugging at my hair, and heard her gasping sighs, I knew it was time to set her free. Still stroking her soaked sex, I removed my tongue from inside her and brought my mouth to her clit, now peering from it's hiding place and crying out for attention.

As my tongue gently touched and teased her clit, her hips began to rock a bit faster and her gasping became more labored. I teased her clit with my tongue as she rocked and sighed. Keeping her clit held captive between my lips, I now flicked my tongue at it, the tip of my tongue barely touching it. I moved my face up and down to keep pace with her rocking hips, keeping her clit warm and safe between my lips. Her hips rocked fastrer and faster and the trembling in her thighs was reaching a peak, but my mouth held her clit firmly, my tongue now flicking just a bit more forcefully on it. I held her button between my lips and began to suck gently on it as my tongue lapped at it.

When my sucking on her nub became more forceful, she moaned loudly and her hips bucked suddenly. I rode with it, not wanting to lose her clit and bring her down again. I licked and sucked wildly now, moving my face all around her pussy as my mouth gave her clit intense pleasure. Her hands tugged at my hair and her bucking almost caused them to rip some of it out. When she finally achieved orgasm, I rode with her as long as I could. Even as she came I kept sucking and licking to prolong it for her. She bucked and squealed with pleasure, and her squeezing thighs almost choked me in her passion. But, I hung on to the very end.

It was quite some time before her orgasms had ended and her trembling and spasming had subsided. I pulled my dripping face from between her now limp legs, but leaned for- ward briefly to kiss that delicious moist tuft of womanhood, grateful not only for the pleasure it had given me, but also grateful that I'd been able to give so much pleasure to it as well.

I was so sore and cramped by this time that I just had to get out from under the desk. I could barely sit, I was in such pain. But I looked at Maggie to make sure she had thoroughly enjoyed herself, and her look of total satisfaction warmed me. Every ache was worth it. Maggie was sitting back in her chair, energy-depleted legs limp on the desk, but a Cheshire Cat grin plastered across her face. There was no doubt that I'd pleased her, and I felt good about that....very, very good. She looked at me and grinned. "That was wonderful," she said, "You really DID come through for me, after all. It's not every day I can get my feet rubbed and get such a nice bonus too! Mike, dear, you're welcome to crawl un MY desk anytime!"

Well, I'm sure you can understand that that day was one of the most pleasurable of my life...but that was not the end of this story. You see, when I managed to get the kinks out of my achy body, and Maggie had gotten herself put back together, I dusted myself off and prepared to leave. I really didn't know what to say. It was a rather awkward situation...or so I thought. Heading for the door, flushed, and confused as to how to end things, I stammered to Maggie that I'd see her the following day when I came in to work. Maggie ended the awkwardness of the moment and surprised me all in one move. She came over to me, put her arms around my neck, kissed me full on the lips, and asked, "So, when's your next day off? I would love another footrub. I'll even put a pillow under my desk....to make it a little more comfortable for you next time." We both had a hearty chuckle over that, and the awkwardness of the moment was a thing of the past.

But..truth to tell...Maggie did end up putting that pillow under her desk....and from that day to this I've used it many times. And I never forget to thank her for that. Oh, but you'll have to excuse me. I have an appointment to keep. I'd hate to be late for Maggie's footrub. The reward for making her feet happy is just too good to pass up.

I just can't wait to get all cramped up under that desk...

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
553 Followers
12