Under Master's Hand

Story Info
An erotic spanking and more, a scene between Master and sub.
752 words
3.82
45.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will never hurt you little one, I told you that and I meant it. I don't wish to see fear in your eyes; I wish to see a sparkle and see them full of life. Do you trust Me?"

I felt nearly breathless my focus was on His words and His voice. I do indeed trust Him and am ready to take this step. It is pride I feel that He has taken my hand to lead me.

"Yes Master, I trust You. I know You will not hurt me. I trust You know me and will know what is best for me."

Looking into His eyes reaffirmed my feelings. His warm smile was soothing. Then I saw that look, the one I have seen so many times when Master is deep into His thoughts and preparing me for a new step. The deep breath He takes as His eyes close and He slowly exhales. I can almost see Him shudder. This look arouses me so.

As He knows me better than anyone, and I know He cares for me, I trust his steps will remain within my limits. He has pushed them, He has taken me further than I thought I was ready for and found it not to be so.

He knows my fear. He knows the abuse I have endured. Some of the things I enjoyed so much in the past only frighten me now.

Master secured the wrist restraints extending their straps to the bed. Being face down as I was left me blinded to His actions and face. I find so much comfort in His face. Spankings were horrifying to me. I had only had spankings for punishment and saw no stimulation or pleasure in them at all. Our discussion earlier led me to know Master was going to spank me and it was not for punishment.

"The pleasure is yours pet, take it. Feel it. I'll not hurt you."

Master's hand rubbed across the cheeks of my ass slowly around and around. My skin was beginning to feel warm and my muscles began to relax. With my eyes closed I could concentrate on Master's voice and be soothed by it.

As I began to relax I could feel my sensations building the fear subsiding. The first swat was light and startled me only a little. The second and third were of the same intensity.

"you are doing well pet, please trust me."

The swats were timed and were a little bit harder. Master was careful to check for reaction before increasing them. The sting was beginning to burn longer. Master then began rubbing my skin again gently until I would relax. Before the sting could go away completely He would carefully place the next swat, and then the next, and the next. Each with more velocity and bringing more of a burning sting.

I could feel His other hand slip between my legs and His fingers trace down my pussy lips and I felt the wetness begin to stream out. Master's finger began stroking my pussy with the rhythm of his other hand. Now forced to face the fact that I was turned on my little grunts of pain began to turn to groans of pleasure.

"Yes little one, My pussy is wet. Is it wet for Me?"

"Yes Master, it is wet for You."

He began applying gentle swats to my pussy, his fingers making contact with my swollen clit. This pleasure was maddening and my cries grew louder. Master's hand continued delivering my spanking. I could feel the wetness running onto the bed and feel it pooling beneath me.

My breathing became ragged and I could not find my voice any longer. I could only hear Master's hand in contact with my skin and hear my heart pounding.

"Cum now pet! CUM NOW"

Instantly I felt a rushing release. I felt each spasm, every contraction as I clenched down around Master's finger. Master had long ago brought me to the place I could cum on His command even without actual contact sometimes.

Master released my bindings and helped me sit up on the bed pulling me close to His chest as He soothed my hair and kissed my tears.

"I am very pleased little one."

"Thank You, Master."

As Master laid my body across the bed and I watched Him undress my anticipation for His touch was greater than ever before. We made love and I knew whatever pleased Him I would do.