Under My Skin Ch. 08

Story Info
Detective Blake conducts his interview. Someone is watching.
5.8k words
4.11
8.5k
8

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dustin awoke with a start, jolting in his bed, his breathing coming in rapid breaths. His skin was slick with sweat underneath his shirt and pajama pants. It took a moment for his eyes to adjust to the bright sunlight that had snuck its way into the room through the closed blinds. Reaching up he began to rub his head, in a poor attempt to get the cobwebs out of his mind. It took quite a few moments for his hard breathing to subside.

Looking over, he saw Megeara sleeping peacefully on the other side of the bed. She was curled up next to him. Her arm lay barely an inch away from him. She wore a wide smile on her sleeping face. She looked peaceful, he thought. The idea of disturbing her pained him, so as quietly as he could, he slid out from under the covers and went to the bathroom. Once there, he shut the door as silently as possible. Letting down the toilet lid, he sat down to hold his head in his hands.

The pair of green eyes that had invaded his dream and had awoken him returned to his mind. Why had he dreamt that? Was it even something he did, he shuddered. Last night had been so wonderful. He had enjoyed cuddling under the covers with Megeara while they talked and laughed about old times, even the bit about what had happened. Granted, the latter had been harder to talk about, but he really had no answers since he still could not remember much. Dustin sighed and shook his head. So why was he being spooked out of a sound sleep? Was it his mind playing tricks on him or was he possibly remembering something?

The cold bathroom floor did little to help as he sat there and tried to remember. Anythingat all about what had happened or what he had done in the past day or so. But still nothing. Well one thing was for sure, whatever those eyes were, it sure ruined what could have been a perfect morning. He decided not to dwell on his negatives thoughts, when he heard a gentle knock on the bathroom door.

"Dustin? Are you in there," asked Megeara's from the other side of the door.

"Dammit," he cursed under his breath. Well so much for not waking her up, he thought.

"Dustin? Are you okay," she sounded worried now.

"Yes. I'm fine. I'm sorry if I woke you."

The door opened and Megeara stepped in quietly. She was still wearing her black teddy bear

pajamas from the night before. Her hair was perfect.

Beautiful silver strands framed her face delicately. Dustin smiled; even when she was not trying to, Megeara looked beautiful. She reached up and touched his cheek. "What's the matter," she asked, her eyes searching his. "What's wrong?"

Dustin tried to hide it under a smile. "I'm fine. It's nothing."

Megeara frowned deeply. "You're hiding something. I know it. I can tell. What is it? Tell me."

"How can you tell?" he swallowed hard. He cursed himself again in his mind. Why had he tried to hide it? He knew he sucked at hiding things.

"Tell me," she insisted. Both her hands cupped his face and held him there.

"I...," he paused trying to decide what exactly to tell her, "sort of had a dream," he admitted. Her hands felt so soft, warm and comforting.

"Okay. Go on."

"Well it was just now. I was asleep and I dreamt about a pair of green eyes."

Megeara's eyebrows rose. "Really? Whose eyes were they? Were they of someone you recognize?"

Dustin shook his head. "No. At least I don't think so. "

Her thumbs began caressing either side of his face as she held on and looked down into his eyes.

"Then what happened?"

"That's it," he exhaled softly. He sat back down on the toilet. His hands went to her wrists.

Megeara stepped closer and knelt down in front of him. He could see she was trying to make sense of what he had said. He thought maybe she would be upset for a moment but then a smile formed on her lips.

She leaned forward and kissed him softly on the lips. His face growing warm as he felt her soft lips once more. Memories of what they'd done in the kitchen flooding his mind.

"It was just a dream then, sweetie." She let her hands drop from his face then stood up. "Come on.Let's get some breakfast."

Dustin smiled, hearing the familiar happy tone of her voice return. His stomach grumbled as if on

cue. He blushed profusely. She giggled and ran a hand through his hair. He stood and followed her

as she went to the kitchen. "Okay, sure."

Megeara went to the refrigerator and opened the freezer. Looking inside, she pulled out four

sausage, egg, and biscuit sandwiches. "Two for me and two for you, sound good," she asked as she looked in the freezer.

"Yes, that's fine," he replied, standing over by the kitchen table. His stomach growled softly as if to agree.

Megeara giggled again as she shut the freezer and popped the sandwiches in the microwave. Dustin

couldn't help but watch as she moved so gracefully around the kitchen in her pajamas.

She must have felt his gaze because Megeara turned and winked at him with a mischievous grin on her face. "Something catch your eye there, stud?"

"Oh...um... you," he managed to say. His brow furrowed in confusion. Did she just call him a stud?

Megeara came over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. Leaning in close, she whispered

"It better be me, or I'm gonna be jealous," she breathed against his lips then gave him a quick kiss before going to the cabinets and getting them some plates.

He stood there, lips still warm from her kiss. He had to take a deep breath to calm himself, feeling stirrings between his legs. "So ... um... what will we do after breakfast?" he asked.

Megeara walked right over to the microwave and set the plates down. "Well you can stay in those

Pajamas, while I wash your clothes, then I'm getting dressed. Detective Blake and the police are coming over sometime this afternoon to ask you questions."

Dustin froze, he had completely forgotten about that. The realization hit him like a ton of rocks and killed any enjoyment he had been having minutes before. He sighed deeply, pulled out one of the kitchen chairs and sat down. His smile turned into a look of anxiety and trepidation. "What am I going to tell them? I can't remember anything."

Hearing the sound of his voice, Megeara ignored the ding of the microwave and went over to him.

Her hand went through his hair for the second time that morning as she looked down at him with

love sparkling in her eyes. "Sweetie, I know you don't but then that's all you need to do. Just

make a statement, then they'll leave. They just want to interview you since you're the only one who was taken and has come back."

Dustin took in a breath and breathed it out slowly. He felt uncomfortable and useless as hell but her smile, her touch made going through it more than bearable. A small smile crept on his lips as he looked at her. "Well I guess. But I can't be the only one. How many kidnappings were there?"

"Quite a few around town, and one did attack me one night as well," she said, her fingers once

again caressing his face. Seeing him smile a little, she remembered about the food and hurried over to prepare them breakfast. Placing the sandwiches on their plates, she quickly set one down in front of him then took the seat beside him. "Let's not think of it right now, Dustin. Let's just eat and enjoy another meal together."

Dustin nodded as he picked up a sandwich and began tearing into it hungrily. Megeara joined him, taking small bites. She rose and got them both a glass of milk, then resumed eating. Dustin

was already on his second sandwich before she was done with her first. She took a drink and swallowed. Her right hand reached across to touch his arm. His eyes went from his food to where she had touched him, then over to her face. His her gentle touch soothed him. The rest of their meal went by in comfortable silence until Megeara rose to place their empty plates in the sink.

"So what do I do now," he asked.

Megeara put her finger to her lips in thought, then said, "Well, if you don't mind doing these dishes, I'll go take a shower."

Dustin nodded, more than happy to do a little chore for her after all she had done for him. He

hoped that he would be able to do more to repay the love and comfort she had given him. "Sure,

no problem."

"Alright then. I'll see you in a little bit, "she grinned and swatted his bottom as he made his way towards the sink. He let out a little moan and smiled back as she disappeared into her room.

Dustin looked down into the sink and began to wash the dishes. By the time he finished, Megeara was still in the shower so he went to her room and picked up his dirty clothes and took them to the washroom to be washed. Her washroom was small, only room enough for the washer, the dryer and for someone to stand but he didn't mind. Dustin threw his clothes in the wash, added some detergent, turned it on then went back and sat down at the kitchen table.

Dustin didn't have to wait long as Megeara soon came out of the shower wrapped in a white towel around her hair and body. She smiled seeing him there and went over to him to kiss him on the cheek, not minding she was dripping water. "Did you get the dishes done?"

"Yes I did," he replied, cheeks growing warm from her lips. "And I put my clothes in the washer while you were in the shower."

"Good boy," she said softly, her hand running through his hair. "Why don't you come and help me get dressed?"

Hearing those two words made his body shiver. Dustin had never told her about his submissive fantasies and to hear her say those words like that surprised him and truth be told, aroused him as well. He blushed deeply at the thought of seeing her naked. "Are you sure?"

Megeara stroked his cheek as she looked into his eyes, she knew this was just him being modest but she didn't want this to be a wall between them. She wanted him respectful but right now she wanted him to abandon his shyness and be as close and open to each as possible. "We are together now aren't we?"

"Well yes," he said

"Then of course I'm sure. I would not be with you if I didn't want you to see me naked," she smiled softly. She took his hand and tugged him to his feet. "I appreciate you trying to be courteous but right now I just want you to have fun and for us to grow together. Okay?"

Dustin couldn't find the words to say no, so he just nodded and let her lead him back to her room. Once there, Megeara sat him down on the side of her bed and then let the towel around her body drop to the floor. Dustin gulped, his hands gripping the bed in order to stop the urge to reach out and touch her naked flesh. He felt his cock tent in his pants in arousal and quickly crossed his legs to conceal it. His face flushed, unable to hide his embarrassment. He didn't want Megeara thinking he was a pervert but she had always turned him on when he saw her and with her now naked, it was hard for him to deny his feelings.

Megeara grinned, watching him trying to hide his obvious arousal. She allowed herself a small giggle in her mind, Silly boy, she thought, I'm so going to enjoy teaching you a thing or two. With a warm smile, she carefully unwrapped her hair letting the wet hair cascade down her shoulders and over her breasts. She cupped the bottoms of her breasts and held them up slightly, striking a pose for him. "Well love, do you like what you see?"

Dustin swallowed hard and gripped the bed sheet tighter. God, she was pushing so many of his buttons, he could feel his shaft grow another inch just by looking at her. He swallowed again before answering. "Yes I do very much."

"Good. That's what I want to hear," she licked her lips satisfied with his answer. Seductively she went over to him, her movements slow and coordinated as she straddle his lap and pressed her body to his. Her knees on either side of his thighs, this position making her taller so that her breasts came right at his mouth. She laid her hands gently upon his shoulders and leaned in to kiss his neck.

Megeara could feel his body shaking as she kissed him. His skin felt warm and she could feel his heart beating rapidly. Her own body quivered, feeling the excitement and arousal she was generating in him. She could also tell he was tense and afraid. The thought of taking him right there popped into her mind but she banished it, wanting to get him to open up more to her. She knew he had something hidden just not sure what, yet she was determined to find out, even if she had to tease it out of him. She wanted him, but she wanted for them to both enjoy it. She leaned in close to his ear and whispered. "Dustin, I want you but I also want you to relax and enjoy us been together. I want you to feel comfortable and be able to tell me what you like and desire. Can you do that for me?" She punctuated the last words with soft nibbles down the side of his neck.

Dustin moaned, her breast had more than once brushed his face and lips, teasing him with the thought of opening his mouth and suckling upon her. Her warm flesh sent shivers and the bites made goosebumps grow everywhere as he jumped from each one. She was winding him up so much that he could barely answer with a hoarse, "Yes."

Megeara leaned back and sat on his lap, looking down lovingly into his eyes. She could see by way his body had reacted and how he was staring up at her speechless now that her teasing had been more than effective. She could feel his manhood press against her slit through his pajamas and it made her own arousal stir and grow. She knew there would be time for more play and discovery so she pushed her desire down and leaned in to kiss him tenderly. "Dustin, I'm going to go do my hair, why don't you go check your clothes to see if they need drying?"

Dustin tried to calm himself, his heartbeat was like that of a hummingbird. "Okay," he groaned as he felt her pussy warmth spread over his covered shaft.

"Good boy," she purred sweetly before kissing his nose, then sliding carefully off of him to her feet and walked slowly, hips gently swaying to the bathroom.

It took Dustin several minutes to snap out of the trance he was put in watching her walk out. When he stood he found his cock stood out like a flagpole. He gulped and took a few breaths but he only managed to calm down a little. As he made his way back to the washing room. His clothes were indeed in need of drying so he switched them over and turned the dryer on. He stood there watching them dry, trying to gather more of his composure. His arousal had died down a bit but he could still feel it simmering within him. He felt so stupid for not acting on his emotions and doing something. He felt he had missed his chance but part of him was relieved he had done nothing for fear he would've done something incredibly stupid. He really liked Megeara and he didn't want to mess this up. With a sigh, he went back to the kitchen to wait for his clothes to finish drying.

Dustin sat down at the kitchen table and tried not to think. Megeara had left the bathroom door open and he could hear her hair dryer from down the hall. Leaning forward, he closed his eyes and just rested his face in his hands. His body was still tingling from earlier, though it was not as intense. He could feel his anxiety returning as the interview with the police still awaited him. His memory still had not returned and he feared that the police would just laugh if he told them about his dream. It all made him feel very useless and frustrated.

Megeara finished her hair some time later and came out of the bathroom to find Dustin sitting in the kitchen. She saw he was hunched over with his hands covering his face. Was he crying? Still naked, she walked over to him and touched his shoulder. "Everything okay, babe?"

Dustin felt something touch his shoulder and looked up to see Megeara naked beside him. She had a very concerned look on her face. "Yeah. Sorry. I was just thinking is all," he smiled a little to try and get her to relax. He blushed seeing her breasts so close to him." I still don't know what I'm going to tell the police."

Megeara wrapped him in her arms and hugged him tightly. "It's going to be alright love. Don't worry. They're just going to ask some questions. I'll be right here with you, so just tell them what you can. Don't worry if you can't answer everything." She reached up and ran her hand through his hair then leaned in to kiss his cheek.

Dustin leaned into her and just let her hold him. Her scent and warmth enveloped him and eased some of his worry. He closed his eyes and just sat there while she held him. Her lips touched his cheek and his anxiety melted away. Closing his eyes he breathed her in. She always seemed to know what to do to cheer him up.

Megeara felt him relax but held him a bit longer to just enjoy the tender moment. She rested her head against his, enjoying just been with him. Then after a while, she remembered she was still naked and he was still in his pajamas and the police would probably be there any minute. She gently let go and kissed the top of his head as she stood. "I'm going to go get dressed. Why don't you check your clothes then meet me in the bedroom and we'll get dressed together, alright?"

Dustin looked up at her and nodded, "Sure, I just hope the interview won't be too long." His shyness around her seeming to go away the more time he spent with her. He could feel himself being more comfortable and at ease. He got up and started to go to the laundry room when she grabbed his arm and pulled him in for a kiss.

"I love you Dustin," she said as she pulled away.

"I love you too Megeara," he said surprised at how much easier it was to express his feelings to her.

Megeara lit up with joy hearing him say that. Her heart pounded with pure happiness. Her plan was working. "Meet you in the bedroom then love," she said as she swatted his butt and let him go.

Dustin jumped as her hand sent a jolt through him but by the time he turned around to reciprocate, she was already down the hall. So, instead he went quickly to the laundry room and checked on his clothes. Finding them dry, he grabbed them and hastily made his way back to her bedroom. He found she had already slipped into some nice white lace panties and was about to pull on a pair of black shorts, so he sat down on the bed, and started to get out of his pajamas.

Megeara gently tousled his hair as she watched him slip out of his pajama pants then went to her dresser to find a bra and a shirt that would go with her shorts. Dustin smiled as he pulled on a pair of clean underwear, letting his old ones fall on the floor with his pajama bottoms. He saw Megeara had her back turned so he took a chance and quickly went over, kissed the back of her neck then quickly sat back down on the bed, sliding his jeans on as if nothing had happened.

Good, he's learning to tease back, she thought as she winked back over her shoulder at him. Quietly she snapped her bra on then went to her closet to find a short sleeve shirt to wear. She turned her head and saw he had already gotten on a black t shirt and was hoping on one foot trying to get a sock on. She giggled letting him see her playful smirk before blowing him a kiss.

Dustin flushed with embarrassment hearing her laugh. She found a white tank top and pulled it from a hanger. Slipping it on, Megeara smoothed it out comfortably then went over to help him with his socks. She leaned down as she pulled the sock over his foot, then placed a kiss on his lips while he lay there looking up at her. Dustin trailed his fingers through her soft silver hair admiring its silky feel, when the doorbell rang.

Megeara went wide-eyed. "They're here!" Quickly she grabbed a scrunchee from her nightstand and pulled her hair through it. "I'll get the door. You just go sit in the kitchen," she instructed him then hurried down the hall to the front door.

In a panic, Dustin got up and went to the kitchen as fast as he could and sat down. He ran his hands through his hair to smooth it down a bit, just to look semi presentable when Megeara followed by a large man in a tan trench coat and an on-duty officer wearing a black leather jacket over her dark blue uniform. He also noticed she wore dark shades that covered her eyes. Dustin tried to smile and look amiable but he couldn't help feeling nervous and intimidated by the detective. He noticed the man even though aged was built quite solid and was probably very muscular under the white buttoned down shirt he wore.

12