Under My Thumb Ch. 16

Story Info
Xander wigs over Willow and Angel.
2.5k words
4.58
23.9k
1
0

Part 8 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/12/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Okay, this calls for a full-scale, middle of the night, serious book reading, two dozen donuts eating, Scooby meeting.” Buffy said, still staring at the spot Willow had vacated moments earlier.

“I couldn’t agree more.” Giles shook his head, still in a state of shock. “Let’s give them a call.”

“Check, Scooby APB coming up. “ She paused. “Do you really think Xander and Cordelia are going to be much help?” Buffy reached for the phone. When a situation got this bad, she was comforted by Willow and Giles doing some research. Willow would find exactly what they needed.

“Perhaps not, but if I’m up then they have to be too. Frankly, I don’t think I could sleep after what we just heard.”

“Me either.” Buffy called Xander. Of course, it took forever because Giles had a rotary dial. “Hi, Xander? You awake?” There was muffled voice on the other end. “Yes, I know it’s 5:22A.M.” Another mumble was heard. “I know you were sleeping. What else is new? You’re always asleep.” She listened. “Yes, of course it’s important! Not quite middle of the night call from the Slayer . . do the math. Get Cordelia and get to the library. We’re in full research mode. ” Buffy expelled a breath as the muted voice was heard again. “No, it’s not a nasty demon of the week. It’s much more serious than that. No, not The Judge serious but almost. Just get there, will you? Willow’s in trouble!” Buffy hung up the phone, she dusted her hands free of imaginary particles. “We should see them at the library in record time.”

“Well, I daresay, that was a straightforward way of telling him.” Giles said sarcastically.

“I can’t right now, Giles. Do you know what a hissy fit Xander is going to throw when he finds out? Willow is shacking up with the evil undead. We’re lucky if he doesn’t end up in the hospital.”

“Yes, I know.”

“What are we going to research? Has this sort of thing happened before?”

“Human women falling for vampires? Their numbers are legion. However, I’m convinced that there might be other forces at work here. This isn’t like Willow.”

“What do you think it might be?”

“I haven’t the faintest idea. Mind control? A spell gone awry? Perhaps Xander’s, er, new relationship with Cordelia has robbed her of her senses. I just can’t imagine that Willow and this demon. . .” He looked vaguely disgusted. “I’m still quite flummoxed.” He crossed his arms over his chest and drew his shoulders in.

“I’m not.” Buffy said honestly. ”I mean, think about it. Handsome. Intelligent. Sophisticated.”

“Homicidal.”

“That is a big draw back. Who knew Wills digs bad boys?”

“Maybe she’s simply flattered by his attention. I’ve noted that Willow has been rather ignored by young men.”

“And the leather pants don’t hurt either.”

Giles grimaced. “Yes, quite. Thanks to our dear Willow, I also have some disturbing sexual imagery floating around in my head.”

She groaned.“Gyuah! Giles, I just managed to block that out. Remember? I have some imagery from BOTH you and Wills. Now, it has all started again. Worse than before.”

“Buffy, I didn’t–“

”Save it. I saw your sex toys, Giles. The Denial Train has left the station. ” The librarian blanched. Buffy put her head in her hands. “Talk about something else. We have to get rid of the mental picture.”

“I’m trying! Er. . .Spike! Let’s think about him. Demon. Railroad spikes. Nothing sexual about him at all.”

Buffy gave him a disbelieving look. “You have seen him, right? Great cheek bones. The accent. Big blue eyes.”

“Just what are you implying?” Giles said archly. “I’m not harboring any, er, thoughts about Spike. That is–“

At the same time, Buffy spoke. ”Not that I’m attracted to Spike. Because, eww, evil undead, right?”

“That was in my youth. I put Ethan Rayne behind me.”

“What are you talking about?” Buffy asked.

“Nothing. What were you talking about?”

“Nothing.” She snapped.

“Let’s move on. We were discussing Spike, er, his killings.” His face was impassive, as if he were reading from a book. “William, the Bloody. Killed two Slayers.”

“In love with Drusilla.” Buffy added.

“Who was sired by Angelus. Dammit! New Topic.” Giles blurted out. “The Master.”

“Okay. . .The Master. Scary.” Buffy chimed in.

“Powerful.”

“Sired Darla.”

“Who sired Angelus!” Giles scowled.

“Apparently, all roads lead to Angelus.”

************

Willow sprinted down the road and then across her lawn ever mindful of the large vampire behind her. She hurriedly swung open the door of her house and scampered up the stairs. Behind her, Angelus grinned. He bolted to her balcony and climbed up the side, easily vaulting onto the floor. He was inside her room just as she swung the door open. Moving swiftly, he swept her up in his arms. “Looks like I caught you.” He growled playfully.

“Dammit.” Willow said.

“Willow, I’m shocked at your language. Whatever would your friends say?”

“I was supposed to be faster, you weren’t supposed to win.” She frowned. “And I’m not even sure you won. I mean, I was in my house, and–“

”But not in bed.”

“Who said anything about being in bed?” Angelus just smiled sexily. Well, okay, maybe she WAS thinking about bed. Did he have to be so smug about it?

“How did you manage to outrun me most of the way, little one?” Angelus said, sitting down on the edge of the bed with her still in his arms. “I am a demon, after all. Super strength and added stamina.” He nipped her ear. “In more ways than one.” She shivered. “And my legs are longer.”

“Spell.” She said, looking down, trying to fake remorse but failing miserably. “It’s called the Rabbit Running Spell. I memorized it from a website. I thought it might come in handy in Sunnydale.”

“You cheated?!”

“Uh, yeah.” She struggled to be set free but he held her tighter. She assumed he was angry until Angelus bust out laughing. He even had tears running down his face. “Are you alright, Angelus?”

“I’m fine.” He sighed. “You just surprised me yet again.” He hugged her. “I’m so proud of you!”

“Why?”

“You’re just so. . . devious.”

Her brow wrinkled.“And that’s a good?”

“It is if you’re me.”

Willow ran the back of her palm along his face. The faint smattering of stubble scraped along her skin. “I’ve missed you.”

“I know.” He waggled his eyebrows.

“I’m not talking about that!” She cried, breaking loose from his hold. She couldn’t help the smile that spread across her face as she drifted to the other side of the bed. “Well, maybe I was.” She gave him a coy look over her shoulder.

“Mmmm, well maybe I could something about that.” Angelus said, standing up. Willow decided that she would never get used to his height. And the way he moved; the measured steps, the rolling hips, and that lethal smile. He stepped closer to Willow and walked her back against the wall. His arms slid up to pin her between the wall and his cool body. Angelus bent his head until his mouth covered hers. He brushed his lips against hers several times, nibbling. Teasing.

*************

“Willow’s boinking evil Deadboy?!?” Xander shouted. They were in the library. Wolf Oz was in the book cage dozing quietly. The tranquilizer had taken care of him for the night. They group was seated around the main table.

“Yep, blood breath and all.” Buffy said, making an “ick” face.

Giles raised an eyebrow. “Yes, she’s having, er, sexual relations with him.”

“We’ve gotta stop it!” Xander shouted, his eyes wide. “Why the hell are you so calm?!”

“He’s in love with her.” The Slayer said.

“What?!” Xander jumped up from his seat. “Are you all insane? He’s using her! He’s going to hurt her!”

“Xander, we’re working on a plan. We can’t run off to face him unprepared. “

”What’s to prepare? He’s a vampire, right? Grab the stakes and holy water and let’s go!” He dashed to the door of the library. “Come on!”

“It isn’t that simple.” Giles said patiently. “ It-it could be some kind of mind control. Or perhaps she’s simply feeling unloved and unwanted. We have to figure out what’s wrong with Willow first.”

“Why?!” Xander cried. “The only problem with her is that she’s attached to a 6 foot 4 mosquito. Once the big bug is dead, she’ll be fine!”

“Killing him might harm her. Either emotionally or physically, if she’s under some sort of an enchantment.”

“Xander, sit down.” Cordelia ordered. “If it isn’t a spell, this is so obviously your fault.”

“I didn’t make her shack up with Angelus.” Xander denied, walking to the table.

“Yes, you did. She saw us kiss that night. She knows we’re together.” Cordelia explained. “Xander, she’s been in love with you for years and then you picked some one else.”

Xander gulped, he could feel the guilt coming on. “Oh, God. This IS my fault.” He put his face in his hands. “Poor Willow.”

“Yes.” Giles agreed. He nibbled on the end of his glasses. “So you see, we must find a way to safely disengage her from the vampire. In her fragile emotional state, there’s no telling what might happen.”

“She didn’t look that fragile to me.” Buffy asserted “In fact, she looked kinda fierce.” She took a sip of water. “And from how she was talking about. . .uh, doing the deed with Angelus, she enjoyed it.”

“That’s it!” Xander said, standing once more. “I know you guys want to wait and plan. But we have to do something before she gets hurt.” He glared down at them, cutting off their protests.. “I won’t kill him, unless I have to. But, I’m not letting her stay with him. You can either help me or stay out of my way.” No one moved. Xander went to the bag of weapons Buffy had brought and grabbed up a couple of stakes, a vial of holy water and a large cross. “This is stopping now. I’m sorry I might have to hurt Willow but she’s not going to continue on with this. . .thing. I’m not losing another friend to a vampire.” He swept out the door, the specter of his friend, Jesse, in his mind’s eye.

The other Scoobies followed his lead. Apparently, Xander had made the decision for all of them.

*************

Willow moved her mouth more insistently against his but Angelus pulled back.

“What are you doing?” She whispered, almost dizzy from his proximity and the desire spreading through her body. Why was he going so slow?

“Taking my time.” His mouth feathered across hers again. “I want to revel in you.” He pressed his cheek against hers, savoring her warmth and softness. “Worship you.”

“Oh.” She said, the breath rushing from her body in a shuddering sigh. “I-I guess that’s okay then.”

Angelus captured her lower lip between his own and sucked slightly before letting his dark dart out to tease her mouth. He pressed her further into the wall, his body caging hers with its greater breadth and height. Willow flicked her tongue against his mouth as well, mimicking his movements. He groaned then, sliding his arms around her and bringing her flush against his body. One of his hands fisted in her hair, holding her still for his invasion. Their tongues dueled with one another.

Willow shoved at his chest then, breaking the contact. She gasped for air.

“I’m sorry.” He rested his forehead against hers. “I forgot you have to breathe. I almost smothered you.

She smiled. “Yeah, but what a way to go.”

His voice was hoarse, strained by passion. “We still have a ways to go.” With that, he swooped her up and deposited his precious bundle on the bed. He walked to the bottom of the bed, looming over her as he slowly brought his arm up to unbutton the button at his wrist. He did the same with the other one. Then he unbuttoned his shirt, his eyes still trained on her. Willow licked her suddenly dry lips, watching him avidly. He peeled the shirt off and it floated to the floor. Then his hands unbuttoned the top of his leather pants. Willow’s eyes turned to smoke. He slid his hands to the fly, pulling it down inch by inch, the metal zipper made a humming noise as it was undone. She could see the hard bulge under his trousers, straining to be released.

Angelus , pants still on, then leaned down to crawl up the bed to her. His talented mouth nipped at her ankle. His hand slid up her skirt, rucking it up. His tongue darted out to caress her kneecap. He pressed a kiss to the V of her thighs and Willow couldn’t suppress a moan. He bared her midriff to his gaze and his tongue swirled the edge of her bellybutton. His hands slid up to cup her breasts as his thighs straddled hers. He bent his mouth to his bite mark. His tongue slid along it. He could feel his fangs elongate, his face changing. “Looks like you got me where you want me.” Willow observed.

“Almost.” He moved his hands from her breasts to her upper arms, moved them over her elbow and then down to her wrists, which he caught deftly. He brought them together over her head and secured them with one of his hands. The position thrust her breasts out, pushing temptingly from the line of her lavender top. It also made her bare her throat to him. He growled then, his hunger for her was voracious. He wanted all of her. Her mind. Her love. Her blood. Her very soul. And he’d greedily consume it all. He plunged his fangs deep inside her, reopening his wound. The rich blood bathed his tongue and he had to stop from ravishing her like the beast he was.

Just then, dawn creeped up the sky. The curtains to her bedroom were lighted with blazing yellow. Angelus felt something pressing on him from within. It was the soul. He just knew it. He reluctantly pulled his mouth from her neck, droplets of blood clinging to his neck. “No!” He said, twisting his body as if he could stop it from happening. He released her hands. “Not now! I’m in the middle of--” Then, he arched his back and Willow felt a current of energy glide through his body. Angel looked down at her. “Willow.”

“Angel?” She said weakly. Her body still thrummed with unsatisfied desire and it was difficult to concentrate. “How did. . .what is going on?”

“I don’t know.” He said dazedly. “I just woke up all of a sudden.” His memory was fuzzy. “Woke up on top of you.”

Willow’s eyes slammed shut. This was the perfect end to a bizarre evening. “Great. I’m dating Jekyll and Hyde.”

Angel became aware of the scent of her blood suddenly. He could feel it on his tongue, clinging to his lips. His mark on her was newly opened. “Oh, Willow.” He moaned. Then, the scent of her desire hit him, add that to the position he was in. . .

The door to her bedroom swung open. Xander had never been more horrified in his life. Willow lay helpless underneath the huge vampire. The demon was half naked and her blood clung to his lips. “Get off of her!” Xander exclaimed. “Now!”