Under Stolichnaya's Spell

Story Info
Beware your Mail Order Brides...
3.2k words
3.96
15.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

HIS MAIL ORDER DOMME

Hume Wells knelt on the hard marble floor of his Colonial house. Hume was wearing only thigh high white stockings, with frilly tops, and shivered slightly.

Hume watched dispiritedly as Stolichnaya smiled into the phone.

"That's right. He can't visit right now. He's not really into live music."

She paused. "Yes, he told me how much he likes the 'Sinister Prime Ministers' but Hume has responsibilities here at home."

Why, oh why, did I get a mail order bride? But really, could I live without her?

Last night, Stoli had stripped down to her slip, and let her pretty breasts out and played with them while Hume had looked up and rubbed her feet.

She had a way of mesmerizing him. A few times Hume had tried to break up with Stoli, but generally, she'd somehow change the subject, or order him to disrobe for a spanking.

So, instead of breaking it off, Hume would be in the corner, rubbing his sore rump, and weeping.

And she was indeed, quite a girl, Stoli.

Stoli was his dream princess, if a little bossy.

Stoli now hung up the phone, tossed her mane of blonde curls and smiled.

"Your friend wants you to go see your ridiculous band together. Don't you boys get sick of that? I told him you were otherwise occupied, Humie."

"It's in that nightclub across the river in Hollinger, I'd be back-"

"No need for you to be back, since you're not going anywhere, dear."

No more concerts, doing lines off a strippers tits, soccer games or much else with Delvin and the others.

"Your friend Delvin reminds me of so many assholes I knew growing up in New Jersey" Stoli said thoughtfully, as she filed her long nails.

"But I thought you were from behind the Iron Curtain."

"Why, because I was in a mail order bride catalogue? It was an Asian mail order bride book, and I'm obviously not Asian."

"But your name-"

"My dad was a lush and named me after his favorite vodka. But Dad split when I was young, and my mother raised me. She was a pistol."

Yes, you've told me the stories. It's true, you don't have a foreign accent at all, Stoli."

Stoli gave Hume a brilliant smile. "You're not upset that I'm not Russian, are you, Humie?"

"No, I adore you, but I think you're a little controlling."

She was very controlling, and kept him so damn horny.

Hume had thought he was getting close to an orgasm, and that Stoli might be feeling generous after a lot of teasing and edging.

One night recently, Stoli had tied Hume to the bed with a vibrator tied over his cock. Poor Hume had had to push his hips up to get his cock to touch the low hanging vibrator, like a baby's mobile or something, and he had to continue this exaggerated stretch, but never did get enough friction to go over the edge...

It just sort of massaged him.

And of course, Stoli had found Hume's efforts highly amusing!

Now, listening to Hume bitch and moan about her controlling behavior, Stoli shook her head.

"No more of that talk. I'll get my prison strap, Hume."

"Yes, Ma'am."

Stoli laughed.

Hume sighed and rubbed his cock slowly. Here on the floor naked except for the white thigh high stockings and black leather Mary Janes, his was not a good bargaining position.

"How is the edging going, Hume?" Stoli came over, looking so beautiful in her form fitting blue silk dress and she looked down at her fiancée.

"I'm trying not to get too close. It's really hard."

"I should lock you up soon. You are such a sad case, no self-control. Serge is so much better than you are. I don't even have him in a chastity device."

Serge was the best friend of Hume's pothead college dropout sons, and he himself had been just worthless at age twenty-one...

But when Hume had met Stoli, a new regime had come into the Wells household, and Bubba and Junior had split to live with their mother in North Dakota.

But Serge had been fascinated by Stoli and her discipline, and although he lived down the street, she had him under her control in a good way.

He'd cut his hair, gone back to school, and took punishments manfully, and only came when told to...and Hume had to try and be an example to the little fucker.

"Yes ma'am" Hume said now, once more. "Oh, I'm too close."

"Please, let me cum. I've tried so hard to please you, Stoli. I got you presents, and don't you like your new art gallery? And I perform splendidly between your legs every night, aren't those your own words?"

Stoli giggled again.

"Oh, silly." Stoli took one of her high heels and kicked Hume's hand away from his nearly purple, dribbling penis.

Hume had been denied nineteen days, and it was indeed, getting close. Stoli stepped down on Hume's cock, grinding it into the hardwood floor like an errant cigarette butt.

Hume screamed and Stoli smiled, signaling him to put his hands behind his back.

"This little heel should calm you down, beater boy."

Stoli lifted the tip of her shoe and then pushed her heel down.

"Hold your penis still, honey. Mommy is going to calm it down."

"Nuh-no please, Mommie...please Stoli..."

But of course Hume held his penis still, and Stoli pressed her heel hard on the glans and what a sharp, vicious pain it was!

And still, Hume was wild with desire!

What could he do? She had a way about her, Stoli did.

And constantly, she was surprising everyone around her.

During a period in Stoli's past, she had lived in Hollywood, and had become involved with a well-known lesbian comedian...the relationship had turned long-term after Stoli left town...

When Janae, the comedian, got an Emmy award for her new TV show, and flew into Buttermilk Falls to give it to Stoli as a gift...

Stoli had gone on a rant about Janae's weight.

Hume had thought Janae's boobs looked great in her peach top, but Stoli was relentless."

"Janae, you are a rutting pig. How can America watch you in a sitcom? You should be playing an aunt on the "Honey Boo Boo" show."

Janae had set the Emmy down on a table, and burst into tears. Stoli had ordered Janae to disrobe, and then she'd began lashing Janae with a fiberglass riding crop.

"Your tits (WHACK) are so humongous, (WHACK)sagging things.

Doesn't your (WHACK)so called studio audience (WHACK) have nausea looking at such a grotesque (WHACK) cow? Stand (WHACK)still while I (WHACK) discipline this vacuous (WHACK)bosom of (WHACK)yours. It's really enough to make (WHACK)anyone sick."

Hume had marveled at the stoicism that America's Comedic Sweetheart had had, standing still with her arms behind her back as Stoli had lashed the tits with intense vigor.

Janae had watched, weeping, as Stoli had summoned her young neighbor slave Serge, who brought his smelting tools over and had turned the Emmy into a sludgy mass of garbage.

And of course, right before Janae had flown back to Los Angeles, she'd gone down on Stoli for an hour and then brought herself off by rubbing her clitoris against a dining room table leg.

Even with Hume's Dad, Hume the First, the famous football coach known as "Hunk"...

Stoli had found a way to bring Hunk down.

Hume had endured a hideous upbringing with constant belittlement by Hunk-as Hume was no jock.

No one talked back to Hunk, no one criticized the coach that had taken the Buttermilk State Buccaneers to the Rose Bowl.

But Hunk had made the gratuitous error of using a racist remark, and Stoli had smiled oh so gently.

And then came that sweet undertone...

"Hunk you are my future father-in-law. I don't abide that kind of talk in my house from anyone, though..."

Hunk had postured. "I covered the down payment for this house, for my idiot son and his wife Number One... It's more my house than yours, Missy, and if I want-"

"No, I'm afraid not. You are lucky I didn't knock your teeth out, dear, when you pinched my derriere in the kitchen, while I was preparing the foie de gras."

Hume had given his father a warning look, but Stoli beat the band.

"I think, just before dessert, we are going to leave the table, you and I, and go in the living room, and you're going to drop your trousers like your baby boy often does..."

Hume's mother had then gaped in amazed horror. No one spoke to Hunk that way!

"And I'm going to convince you to take up better, even if it is at the advanced age of seventy-one."

Hunk was a muscle bound ex-Marine, even at his advanced age. He could have thrown Stoli through a window, or just walked out of the house.

He'd kicked his wife's ass on a number of occasions, and the Buttermilk Falls constable had been too fond of his season tickets to pursue the matter of Mrs. Wells's black eye...

After all, what was a shiner in a private marital dispute?

But Stoli had risen, and gone around the table to the babbling Hunk...

She'd taken him by the sleeve...

And the six foot four Goliath had followed Stoli like a calf to slaughter.

The sounds that Hume, his mom, his sister and her husband heard from the living room were something else...

No one had ever made Hunk cry!

Afterwards, while the others enjoyed decaf and cheesecake in the living room, and played some "Charades"...

Hunk had stood shamefacedly in the corner...the face and exposed bottom both bright blotchy red.

It was clear that Stoli had used her "Prison Strap" on him, which was two feet of deadly leather embedded with sharp glued bits of driveway gravel.

Hunk had not returned for further meals, in fact he'd missed two Christmases now. It was doubtful that he and the Mrs. would make the wedding in June.

And, they'd moved from Buttermilk Falls down to vacation in Florida.

Hume had gotten an e-mail from his sister telling him that Hunk was treating Mother much more respectfully now...

Apparently, before they flew off, Stoli had given Mother Wells a "Prison Strap" of her own!

Stoli insisted that it was true for her at one time...good discipline.

"When I was about 20, I had some of my college girlfriends over for a sleepover, and when my mother heard us whispering after she'd proclaimed lights out, she'd stormed in, pulled down my pajama bottoms, and whipped me in front of my friends."

"And then of course she caught me texting in church, and she did this again...in front of the congregation..."

"What did she hit you with?" Hume had to know.

"Where do you think I got the Prison Strap from?"

The Prison Strap, what an intense pain, but yet there was a rush, having the gravel intensely slam against a bare bottom. Hume had discovered this almost immediately upon his involvement with darling Stoli.

Although Hume's kids had split upon learning of the new regime, Serge, their friend, had really had a pull towards it.

He had begun coming over when he'd gotten another DWI, or been rude to a salesclerk, or been shoplifting once again.

Hume had watched and winced as Stoli's Prison Strap had turned Serge's bare buttocks into hamburger meat.

And it had turned out that Serge wasn't dyslexic, just lazy, and he was about to graduate from college with a 3.8.

Yes, Stoli just wanted everyone's best interests...

Now, Stoli had stepped off Hume's cock and indicated that he could resume masturbation as long as it didn't end in climax

Hume was getting much better at edging his cock without having an accident.

Stoli often made love to Hume while sitting atop of him, rubbing her clit up and down his straining cock, that snug slit...

"I learned vagina tightening exercises at the YWCA."

But when they'd initially started, Stoli became so angry when Hume came before she did that she would tie him spread eagled to the bed and whip his penis with a metal coat hanger...and it cured his accidents.

Hume had always been a premature ejaculator until he met darling Stolichnaya!

It had been tough work, getting Hume to calm down. After all, Stoli was a gorgeous creature and had a wet, slithery vulva...

She'd started by whipping his penis before they made love, so it would take longer for him to have a release...

Sometimes it took a period for Stoli to cum, and usually she depended on Hume's tongue for that result...

Still, now and then she wanted a little sausage.

Hume had gotten to the point where he could hold off long enough for Stoli to cum two or three times, sometimes he could fuck her for an hour.

After he'd finally cum in her, Stoli would sit on his face to have him clean up her "creampie"

Then Stoli decided she didn't want Hume to cum every time they made love.

And then, of course, Stoli began endlessly teasing him, tying him up on hassocks, and to dining room chairs, doing the endless hand job business...

Sometimes she would kiss and lick his penis a bit..."After all, it's not too big or threatening, so I can just play with it, like it's a pinky toe or something."

And then of course Stoli had found a way to have Hume pierced into a chastity thing...

So he wouldn't touch himself when she wasn't around.

Stoli had bonded with Hume's boss, Olwyn, a strident feminist.

Olwyn was tough and middle aged, and kind of a fat girl. But she'd been instantly charmed by Stolichnaya.

Olwyn was a hard ass at work, and even Hume, one of the senior executives was a little freaked by her.

But when Olwyn befriended Stoli, and began dropping by, things seemed to change.

More than once, Hume came in on an odd scene-his boss being ordered to strip and jump around, by Stolichnaya-

All that grotesque fat jiggling, as Stoli slashed Olwyn with the cane.

And then sometimes Stoli invited homeless men, guys who Olwyn had called the cops on for panhandling in front of the office building...

Stoli had these hoboes come by and administer whippings to Olwyn and sometimes Hume...

This increased the donations from management as they went to work there in the morning.

And, Stoli's discipline of Olwyn helped a great deal in Hume's job evaluations.

Although Olwyn still didn't respect Hume much, he'd been one of her father's hires before the old man retired...

Within nine months of meeting Stoli, Olwyn had promoted Hume four times!

Now, Stoli signaled Hume to rise, and he stood awkwardly. Hume had never quite gotten used to standing around near naked in these oh so feminine stockings.

"I had hoped you could give me a nice massage this afternoon, Humie, but we're going to have company instead." Stoli gave Hume an arch grin.

"What? What sort of company?"

Stoli frowned, and walked over to Hume, picking up her fiberglass riding crop.

As she got close to her submissive fiancée, an icy smile crossed her face...

Those cheekbones were hypnotizing...

"Must you be so abrupt in your comments, Hume dearest? Shouting at me about invited guests?"

Stoli frowned.

"Don't you trust Stoli to manage our social calendar?"

Stoli lifted the crop and as Hume flinched, she swatted it twice on Hume's still hard cock.

Hume tried to grab his penis, but Stoli snapped her fingers, and he obediently put his hands behind his back.

"Now we're going to be more polite, aren't we?"

"I-shouldn't I dress? Please, Stoli, if we're having people over, let me-"

"Don't be ridiculous. It's going to be old friends. You aren't shy, are you?"

Hume remembered with a sinking heart that he'd showed Stoli some computer stories about Clothed Female Naked Male humiliations...

Hume heard the doorbell ring, and Stoli smiled grimly, and spun on her heel.

Stoli went to the door, smiling at Hume's discomfort. Hume knew he had to keep his hands behind his back until Stoli gave permission to relax...

His penis would be on display.

The door opened, and the sound of girlish laughter, and a couple of masculine voices as well. Oh my God...

It was Rosslyn, Mandalyn and Gerardine, and Rick and Byron. All researchers and interns on a project that Hume was heading up at work.

Stand still, don't move. Oh, but Rosslyn is so hot...this will be horribly-

The group stopped in the living room and stared at their boss, Hume, who was studying his black Mary Janes.

"Jesus, is Hume a drag queen? Look at the shoes." came Byron's voice contemptuously.

"What's going on? Humie haven't you greeted your employees yet?"

Stoli came in and even Hume had to admit she was much cuter than the younger women.

"Um, Mr. Wells is undressed." Mandalyn said, toying with an auburn curl. "We shouldn't-"

"No, don't worry about it , dear." Stoli smiled. "It's more comfortable for Mr. Wells this way, don't you think?"

Byron coughed. "We were just coming to tell you that we completed Phase 33 of the project. I was annoyed that you wanted us to work this weekend, but we got it done."

He wouldn't have dared tell me how annoyed he was if I wasn't standing here in my goddamn birthday suit.

Hume gritted his teeth, but he had to be careful. It looked like Byron and Mandi were breaking up in laughter, and the others were smiling.

Hume looked down and oh God, his cock was getting hard again.

"If it makes you feel any better dear" Stoli said, smiling "Hume hasn't had much of a weekend either. I cancelled his social plans and he spent the morning polishing silver, and then...

I made him sit in a cold bath for an hour, and then he was locked in the Isolation Closet for something we had a disagreement over."

Thank God she didn't elaborate that he'd been masturbating, Hume wondered what the outcome of this distressing afternoon might be.

He'd gotten in some trouble in the pre-Stoli days for snapping a departing associate's bra strap, and had been on probation for sexual harassment for calling an administrative assistant a "cunt."

So this might not go so well, being naked in front of everyone. Oooh, and he'd also once taken off his pants and thrown them to his secretary and told her to get them dry cleaned...

This wasn't his fault, being naked, but it could be tied in with everything else...

But fortunately, Olwyn was under Stoli's spell.

"Isolation closet?" Gerardine asked.

Geri could be such a nosy little bitch."

Stoli smiled frigidly. "It's just a tiny little space that Hume is locked in when he gets a little too into back talking me. Sass can't be tolerated in a boyfriend, you know."

The girls nodded quite emphatically.

Poor Hume, he'd never be seen as a mentor again...

A moment later, when Stoli gave Hume permission to masturbate to orgasm in front of his staff, he was temporarily happy, but it was so, so temporary...

Alas.