Under the Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned my attention to figuring out a way for me to observe her and Harris. I couldn't hide in the closet, bathroom, or any other room for the matter for fear that they would see me somehow. I realized that the only way for me to be close to the action would be to hide under the bed. Our bed was elevated and had a bed skirt that hung down to the ground, so I would be hidden and I would have enough room underneath it. The downside would be that I wouldn't be able to see anything, but I would hear all of the action.

Jessica told Harris to come to the house at around noon, so I waited until 11:30 to take my place underneath our bed. Good thing I got under there when I did because I heard the garage open and close a couple of minutes later. I heard Jessica enter the house. Her footsteps got louder as she approached and entered the bedroom. She was alone. She put her purse down on a chair and went in the bathroom, presumably to freshen up for her impending guest. At 12:00 on the dot, I heard our doorbell ring. I peeked out from under the bed skirt and saw Jessica legs walking toward the front door. I think my heart stopped beating for about ten seconds as the door opened and Jessica welcomed Harris with a hello and big hug. I heard her ask him if he wanted a drink. Hey said yes, and they both walked into the kitchen. I couldn't make out much of what was being said. It seemed to be just small talk. After a couple of minutes, I heard their footsteps coming toward the bedroom. That was my cue to stop peeking under the bed skirt and get comfortable in my hiding place.

That is the background on how I ended up under the bed. The following is what happened above me:

"Are you sure he doesn't know?"

"Are you kidding? I could be fucking half the neighborhood and he wouldn't know a thing. We used to spend all of our time together, but lately he does nothing but push me to go out while he stays at home."

"Did you get all dressed up for me? Or, do you usually go to work looking like a woman on the prowl?"

"It was for you silly. Although I should get sexed up like this more often. I would probably get promoted faster. My boss can't take his eyes off of my tits even when I am wearing conservative clothes."

"If I was your boss, I would have made you my personal assistant a long time ago. And we would definitely be having lots of closed door meetings, if you catch my drift."

They both laughed. I wanted to gag myself. I can't believe this goon is dropping sexual innuendo to my wife on our bed. As much as I despised this man right now, the talk between him and Jessica was definitely causing a tent in my pants. Whatever mixed feelings I had about all of this in my head, my dick was only thinking one way.

"What would we do in these meetings, boss?"

"Well, you probably would spend much of your time under my desk doing some dictating."

"That sounds fun. Dictating is one of my favorite things to do."

I could hear them both take a sip of their drinks.

"I can't believe I let you slip away. We had so much fun when we were together. I still think about you every time I am fucking some random skank."

"Should I take that as a compliment?"

"Hell yeah, you should. Jess, you are the sexiest woman I have ever met. Your tits, your ass, your tight pussy...Being with you was the best sex I have ever had."

"You know you are the best I have ever had as well."

"Better than your husband?"

"No contest. Things with you were exciting. When you were inside of me, my whole body was on fire. Not to mention that your cock is about twice as big as Randy's." That one stung. I know I am not the biggest guy in the world, but to hear my wife put down my penis size to another man was tough to hear. "Having sex with Randy has become an inconvenience. I try not to do it very often, but sometimes I have to let him stick it in there just to get him off my case. The lack of passion really is my fault, not his. It used to be good with him. I don't know what happened. Maybe it was getting married. The finality of it all. Something definitely changed in our sex life and it has become so bland.

"Is that why you got in touch with me? You need some spice in your life?"

"I definitely need something to make me feel alive."

"Should I have invited Jimmy over as well?"

"Ha ha, asshole. No, I am not looking for a threesome...At least not yet. That night with the three of us was fun, but I think my double penetration days are done. I am a wife you know"

So, Jessica did get DP'd during her threesome. I couldn't believe it. This was all getting to be too much. Right above me, my wife is talking to another man about the state of our marriage, and reminiscing about having two cocks inside of her. I wanted to crawl out from under the bed and end all of this. Beat the shit out of Harris and confront Jessica. I almost did so, but before I could, I heard what sounded like kissing. I tried to focus my ears on the sounds I was hearing about me. I heard a couple of clinks. They must have put their drinks down on the nightstand. Listening closer, I definitely made out the familiar sound of lips coming together.

"Wow. It has been a long time since I have had another man's lips on mine other than my husbands."

"How did it feel?"

"Amazing. I feel so dirty though."

"That's good. I want you to feel dirty. That is what is going to make this so good."

After that little exchange, they went back to kissing each other. I could actually hear her breathing more intensely as they continued. The bed began to shift around above me as his tongue was presumably exploring my wife's mouth.

"Take that dress off and let me see that beautiful body."

I heard a zipper. Jessica was taking her dress off just like he told her too. Meanwhile, my earlier idea of stopping all of this was a distant memory. My cock was hard as a rock and I was loving every word, every sound I was hearing. Under the tiny slit between the bed skirt and the floor, I was able to see my wife's dress fall to the floor. She was now on top of the bed in only her bra and panties, making out with this man.

"Wow Jess. Your body is amazing."

"Really? Thanks. I was scared that it was not as good as you remembered."

"Are you kidding? You are even hotter now than you were back then. Why don't you take that bra off and let me get a good look at those gorgeous tits."

I heard my wife unclasp her bra and then saw it tossed right on the floor right next to her dress. Neither of them talked for a few minutes. It sounded like they were in an intense make out session. He probably is fondling her tits during all of this, I thought to myself. My cock was getting more and more uncomfortable in my pants. With them immersed in their making out, I figured I could quietly slip out of my pants and boxers to give it a little breathing room. Trying not to make a sound, I unbuttoned my pants and slowly unzipped them. I was so nervous that they would hear me, but they must not have because they continued uninterrupted. I pulled my pants and my boxers down to my knees and my cock leapt out of its constraints. I wrapped my hand around it and slowly started stroking myself. I made sure to go slow because I didn't want to blow a load. Plus, if I worked it too hard, it would be difficult to hear what was going on above me. Speaking of above me, there seemed to be a break in the action as things went quiet for a second.

"Your tits are incredible. You sure, you're okay with doing this."

"Yes."

"Good. If we are going to do this, we are going to do this right. I am not your husband, so don't hold anything back."

"I don't want to. I want you to fuck me like you used to. I want to be your slut"

I haven't heard Jessica talk like that in a long time. Her words made my already hard member get even stiffer. They bed began to shift again and I heard sucking sounds.

"Oh, God. Yeah, that's it baby. Suck on my titties. Your mouth feels so fucking good. Mmm."

I heard similar sounds and words for the next few minutes. During all of this I was gently giving my dick a tug up and down. I wished that I could see what was going on. I wanted to see my wife lying topless on our bed, getting her tits sucked by another man. Her beautiful pink nipples must have been rock hard at this point from the stimulation. I wanted to see her face as she was telling him how good it felt. While these thoughts were running through my head, the sounds above me changed. The sucking turned back into kissing sounds. I figured they had gone back to making out.

"That's it. Work your way down there."

The kisses I heard must have been Harris kissing down her belly, making his way down to her pussy.

"Take my panties off."

Within 10 seconds, a pair of black thong panties joined the pile on the floor next to the bed.

"Yeah baby. Play with my pussy. Your finger feels so good inside of me. Fuck yeah."

"You like that shit. What would your husband think if he knew another man was playing with your pussy right now?"

"I don't give a shit. Just keep going. Don't stop. It feels so fucking good."

"I want to taste that pussy baby. You want my tongue inside of you?"

Jessica's breathing was getting heavier as Harris was fucking her with his finger.

"Yes, oh God yes. I want you to eat me so bad. Keep fucking me with your finger too. I am getting so wet for you lover"

Harris didn't respond. All I heard was a combination of sucking and licking sounds. He was eating my wife's pussy while exploring her insides with his hand. I could hear his finger going in and out of her wet pussy.

"Mmm...Yeah. God your tongue feels so fucking good. I am such a naughty girl. I am your naughty girl. My pussy is yours baby...Nobody else's"

Harris came up for air.

"That's right bitch. It's my pussy. Not your husbands. I own this shit. It is so wet for me. My finger is drenched. You love having another man's finger inside of you, don't you."

He went quiet. The licking sounds continued.

"Oh God Harris. My pussy is on fire for you. You make it feel so fucking good. That's the spot. Oh God, don't stop...I am so close. You're going to make me cum. Don't fucking stop. Yes...Yes...Yes. Of fuck, it feels so fucking good. Oh shit, I'm cumming! I'm cumming for you baby! Mmmm...Oh fuck. Baby it feels so fucking good. Oh God, I'm cumming all over you...Don't stop"

Jessica's breathing started to come back to normal. There was a slight break in the action. She had just cum while being eaten out and finger fucked by another man. Little did she know that her husband was right under her listening to the whole thing transpire.

"God damn, baby. That was so fucking good. I haven't cum that hard in years. Most of the time I have to fake it for Randy."

"I love eating your pussy. You taste so sweet. How about you get down her and return the favor. My dick needs some attention."

"Gladly"

I heard clothes being taken off. Since Jessica was already naked, I knew she was undressing Harris. His clothes ended up on the floor next to hers.

"Jesus. I forgot how fucking big it was. I don't even know where to get started."

"I know a good place...Your mouth."

"Ha, ha. Don't worry. It will be in there. I am just going to have to figure out how I am going to get my mouth around it. I am used to my husband's little thing."

"Your hand feels nice. Work that cock baby. That's it, lick it."

Even though she hadn't given me a blow job in months, I still remembered what great head she gave. She usually starts by licking the shaft. She usually will suck on my balls as she her strokes with her hand. After that, she likes to tease the head with her tongue before beginning to take the shaft in her mouth.

"Mmm. You are such a good little cocksucker, aren't you. You like the taste of my dick, don't you slut."

"Yes, it tastes so fucking good. It's so big."

"Yeah, use that tongue baby. God, that feels so fucking good. Your mouth is so hot on my balls. That's it. Work that shaft whore. You like sucking those nuts don't you."

"Yeah baby...They are so big. I need you inside my mouth. I want you to fuck my mouth so bad baby."

Jessica didn't speak for quite some time after saying that, but the sounds she was creating with her mouth were quite familiar. As I listened to her slurp and suck, I knew that she was bobbing up and down on Harris' dick. He wasn't saying much other than the occasional moan. He must have been lying back, enjoying the show. He was watching my wife go to town on his dick, and I was listening to it. Other than the sounds of her giving head, it was quiet for about 5 minutes. Finally someone said something.

"Why did you stop?"

"I don't want you to finish yet. I want to save that big load. I want that big cock in my pussy baby. I want you to fuck me so hard."

"Hold on, let me get a condom out of my wallet."

"No, no condom. I want to feel your cock in my pussy. I want the big piece of meat unwrapped."

"Fine with me darling."

The bed shifted as they got in position. I still had time to stop this, but I was way past the turning point. Fact is, I didn't want to stop it. If anything, I wanted to get out from under the bed and cheer him on. The idea of my wife with another man was no longer just a fantasy. It was happening right above me, and I fucking loved it.

"Take it slow. I am not used to something that big. That's it. Rub on my pussy. Get that head nice and wet for me. God, I want it in me so bad."

"You feel my head inside of you? You are so damn tight baby. No wonder you want my big cock. Your husband is not doing this pussy the way it should be done."

"It feels so good. I am so fucking wet for you baby. Stick it in there."

I could feel the bed slowly beginning to rock up and down. Harris was getting his dick further and further into Jessica's tight pussy.

"Oh fuck, it's so big. It feels so good. Don't stop. Get deeper. It's your pussy....Fuck it good."

"You love it. You love my cock inside of you, don't you. How does it feel to have a real cock in your pussy again?"

"Amazing. Damn, you're stretching me out so much. It hurts so good."

"I am only half way in. Wait till you take the whole thing. You ready for it slut? You ready to take the whole thing in your tight snatch?"

"Yeah, baby. Fuck me hard and deep. I want it so deep inside me. Fuck my brains out!!"

With that the bed rocked violently.

"Owww!!! Oh fuck!!!"

"You okay?"

"I'm fine...Don't fucking stop. Fuck me baby. Fuck me hard and fuck my deep."

The bed rocked up and down to the rhythm of their fucking. I didn't see Harris' cock but it was obviously a monster and Jessica was taking it like a champ.

"Your dick feels so fucking good. Fuck me like the whore I am baby. Abuse that pussy. Yeah, that's it, just like that. Harder baby, harder"

"Oh fuck yeah. You take that cock so good. Your pussy is amazing. It's so tight...Squeeze me. That's it. Squeeze that cock inside that pussy, you fucking slut. Your husband has no idea what I am doing to this pussy. He has no idea what a slut he is married to. Your pussy is mine. I am going to fuck you whenever and wherever I want."

"I want that so bad. I want your cock to be in me all the time. Oh fuck. Yes, yes, that's it. Oh God, I'm cumming for you again!! I'm cumming all over your cock baby!! You feel it? My pussy is yours."

"Cum on that dick whore. You wanted some excitement didn't you? How does it feel to have another man's dick making you cum?"

"So good. Don't stop. Ohhhh! Yes! Keep going... Harder. Fuck that pussy. Fuck that pussy!!"

They began to really go at it. The bed was bouncing up and down and the slapping sounds between their bodies as they fucked got louder and louder. I was starting to pick up the pace of jerking myself off. I had to stop now and then because I didn't want to make myself cum yet.

"Jess, I'm so close. Your pussy so tight. I'm going to cum soon baby. Where do you want it? On your tits or all over your face?"

"Inside of me."

Those three words made my heart stop. She wants him to cum inside of her. I know he isn't wearing a condom. Her pussy is going to be filled with another man's cum. Somehow my dick got even harder.

"Are you on the pill? What about you getting pregnant?"

"No, I am not on the pill. I don't give a shit. I just need it inside me. I want you to fill me up so bad. If I get pregnant, I get pregnant. Randy doesn't need to know it is not his."

"Alright...I'm close. Work that pussy baby. Pull that cum out of me. I am going to fill you up so good. Here it comes baby, here it comes. Mmmmm. Yes, oh fuck yes. You feel it? I am cumming in you Jess. You feel it, you fucking slut?"

"Oh God. Yes baby. Fill me up. Your cum feels so fucking good in my pussy. Fuck, I'm cumming again too. Ahhh...Mmmm...I'm cumming baby!!! "

The simultaneous orgasm was actually between the three of us. Right as Harris was planting his seed in my wife, and she was experiencing her third orgasm of the afternoon. I shot the biggest load of my life all over myself and the bottom of our mattress. Over the last half hour, I heard my wife become a filthy whore. She sucked and fucked Harris until he exploded inside of her.

"Holy shit!!! That was amazing. I haven't had multiple orgasms since you and I were dating."

"I haven't cum that hard in a long time either. Your pussy feels like the fucking ocean right now. I need a cigarette. Hold on, I am going to pull out."

"Wait, stay in me a little longer. I am not ready to be without your cock yet."

Things were quiet for a couple of minutes, until I heard a plopping sound. He just pulled out of her cum filled pussy.

"I need to go get cleaned up. I am going to take a shower. I need to call work and let my boss know that my lunch meeting ran long and I won't be back at the office today. You can go outside and smoke that cigarette if you want. You should also go make yourself a sandwich. You are going to need your strength stud. After I get out of the shower, you are going to fuck my ass."

"Really? You only let me go there that one night with me, you and Jimmy."

"Well, all that talk during sex wasn't just talk. I am your whore now and I am going to let you have me any way you want, whenever you want. Let's do it in the living room though because I want to get these sheets washed before Randy gets home."

With that, I felt them both get off the bed. Harris went into the kitchen and I heard my wife call up her office. After lying to her boss, she made another call.

"Hi sweetheart. I guess you are not at your desk. I just wanted to call to say how much I love you. When you get home, I want to talk to you about something. I think it might be time to start trying to make a baby. Sorry to say this on your voicemail, but I am just really excited about the possibility and I want to talk about it with you. Love you."

Sneaky bitch. She still has Harris' cum dripping out of her pussy while she left me that message. I was excited to hear her getting fucked by Harris, but I was starting to wonder whether I could go on living this way. The excitement would surely wear off soon. And there certainly was no way I wanted to raise a kid, always wondering whether it was mine or not. As these thoughts raced through my head, I saw the bed skirt begin to shift. Oh shit, she is changing the sheets. I saw her feet walk around the bed as she began to remove the sex soiled sheets. As she got to one corner, the sheet got stuck on the mattress. She bent down to get the corner off and the bed skirt got lifted during the process. Leaning down to adjust the bed skirt, she saw me. We looked right at each other. She didn't say a word. Neither did I. She was obviously shocked. We just stared at each other for what seemed like an eternity.

"How's it going in there? Why aren't you in the shower yet?" Harris called out from the kitchen.