Under the Big House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where is the key?" he asked in a low voice.

"I don't know..."

"What!" he exploded.

Shannon felt a hand grab her hair and tug. Gasping she tried to straiten up to lessen the pain all over her scalp. She squealed in surprise as he pushed her roughly forward. She pitched towards the ground and her darkened world erupted in stars as her skull hit the floor with a dull thud. Consciousness might have left her, it was hard to tell in the darkness, but she became aware of a sensation of pressure as the man forced her head against the floor. Her large breasts were pressed against the concrete. Their sensitive skin felt every gritty imperfection.

"You lying bitch," he growled as he ground her face into the floor.

"I don't know where it is."

"Bullshit. Why would they send me down here, put you in here, if they didn't intend for me to fuck you?"

"I don't know," she whispered in despair. Why didn't they tell him the rules?

"I don't want to hear that," he said and smacked her trembling ass cheek.

The man laid into her juicy derriere. Hard, openhanded, alternating smacks rained down onto her upturned rump. The pale pink skin immediately reddened from the abuse. His blows raised hand and finger shaped marks. He then filled in the remaining pale patches with another flurry of aggressive blows. Shannon writhed under the blows. Her ample rear jiggled and shuddered from each contact. She squirmed under the assault but the pressure on her head was unrelenting and she ended up futility waving her bottom around in the air.

"Where is the key to the strap?" the man asked again, his voice raspy from administering her punishment.

"I don't know," she whimpered, almost inaudible. Her questing ass brushed against a hot throbbing object that could only be the man's penis engorged by the thrill of her abuse.

The man paused for a second as she gasped and panted under his weight. His hand grasped his shaft and pumped it slowly. The tingling palm felt good against the intense heat of his fully swollen member. The pitiful girl squirmed enticingly before him. The faint shine of the strap tightly splitting her cheeks infuriated and aroused him. He firmly grabbed the base of his cock and rapped his stiff rod on her red, quivering ass. Savoring the slight sting and meaty sounds he tightened his hand in her hair and dragged her upright.

Shannon whimpered in apprehension as the silence lengthened. The whimpers became a startled yelp as she was pulled back up by her hair. The whole weight of her massive chest was suspended by a handful of hair sending more pain into her darkened world. She was roughly adjusted back on her haunches and then he let go. She lost track of him in the confusion but was quickly brought to attention by a sharp smack across her jaw. Small lights danced at the edges of her vision she could feel the dull ache starting close to her jaw bone. He was mad. A second blow jarred her in the opposite direction causing her eyes to fill with tears behind the mask.

"Mercy sir! Mercy," she begged in a panic edged voice as she cringed away from more of the powerful slaps.

"You tricked me! They tricked me!" he yelled grabbing her abused jaw in a tight grip and dragging her back towards him.

"I dunno nothing about the key sir! Let me t-t-try to please you sir. J-J-J-Just let me try." She stammered around the fingers pinching in her cheeks.

"Please me with what? That sloppy fool mouth of yours? Your silly cow tits? All your good bits are locked away."

She kneeled there trembling in his grip trying to keep as still as possible. The side of her face was dusty from the floor. Strings of drool were marked out by darker lines and her chest and stomach were similarly grimy. He could see fresh tracks of slobber clearing shining paths as they oozed from her mouth and fell between her roughly treated teats. He released her and she immediately pushed her breasts forward and pouted her lips.

"I can do a good job with my mouth sir. I promise. And if it please you, you can do what you wish to my udders. My silly cow tits can take much more than my poor ugly face." She begged in a rush bracing for another hard smack.

"You are a filthy sow aren't you?"

"Let this filthy animal please you," she gasped as she pushed her bound arms down behind her back as far as she could making her full breasts swell out magnificently.

"You need a wash up first..."

With that he let loose a stream of hot piss. He played it back and forth across her chest sluicing the dust from her massive tits and then pointed it at her face. She cringed slightly as the pungent liquid splashed her cheeks, wetted her mask, and entered her mouth. Fearful of retribution she recovered immediately and even opened her mouth to his vile urine. He made sure that most of the dust was off her face and the space between her udders was grime free as his bladder emptied. The bound girl strained against her bondage as the hot urine steamed in the chill air of the room.

The iron grip returned and pried her mouth open. The dainty orifice was filled directly by his large shaft, still tangy with his piss. The bulbous head wedged itself in the back of her throat as she struggled to swallow his entire phallus. Relaxing as much as possible she swallowed his head, inching the meat down her throat. It cut off her air but still she struggled to get it all in, still terrified of his teeth rattling blows. She felt herself drowning but held on as her chin brushed his scrotum. Both of his hands clamped onto the back of her head holding her in place. Panic surged through her but she beat it down. Alarms in her head warned that she might suffocate. She could feel the uncontrollable spasms coming. Rapidly her throat contracted around the intruding member desperately trying to force it into her stomach. She was going to choke. She was going to die. Just as consciousness was fading the man withdrew the shaft with a messy pop.

Eagerly she sucked in air but began to cough and splutter on her copious spittle. Her body was still reeling from her drowning on dry land. As she tried to breathe he began to smack her tits. Strong blows from each side sent the massive mounds knocking into each other. They jiggled and trembled as the coughing racked her body and the blows rained down. Soon she had recovered and kneeled there panting. She thrust her abused teats forward into his blows glad that she could breathe and that her jaw was unbroken.

"Here is what we are to do..." he said as he grabbed her thick nipples in each hand and dug his thumbnails into the tender flesh. "We are going to get your silly cow tits nice and sloppy and then I am going to fuck the useless things." He twisted each nipple roughly and let her breasts fall back.

He then proceeded to rape her mouth and throat. He drove his dick deep into her, held her until she gagged and then drew out. Long strings of drool would cling to him and he would knock them onto her chest by smacking her cheeks and tits with his cock. Again and again, he plunged in deep to ladle spit out onto her flush breasts. Occasionally he would direct her movements by grabbing her nips in his tight grip and using them to pull her body back and forth along his shaft. Finally he pulled out and gave her abused nipples a few hard down strokes with his open fingers.

Her tits flush from abuse, glistened with spit. The passage between them was well lubed. He took firm hold of each nipple with the opposite hand and pulled her breasts tightly across her body. The flesh of her breasts compressed forcing some of the spit out the bottom. He aimed his rod at the warm, wet hole his hold on her created and drove home. The meat at the base of her breasts was warm from his blows and her spit made it as slick as a cunt. He pulled harder on her nipples forcing a gasp from the fleshy bundle and tightening the passage around his shaft. Slowly he worked in and out of the ersatz pussy he had fashioned from her teats. He enjoyed the sensation and picked up the pace. Soon he was thrusting against her massive jugs with abandon.

His rough fucking pushed Shannon back on her heels and she struggled to be the platform he desired. She willed him to take maximum pleasure from her abused udders. She desperately wished for his salty load if only to end this unhappy session. As his tempo increased so did the tension on her sore nipples. He gripped tighter and pulled stronger. Sometimes he yanked her whole body towards him or twisted cruelly to keep his grip. She moaned and gasped under his assault.

It became too much for him. Her straining abused body. The jiggling of her compressed tit flesh. Her gasps and moans. He churned the spit lining his fuck hole into froth. Each stroke bringing him closer. Suddenly he released her breasts and grabbed his trembling shaft. He aimed at her masked face and partly opened mouth and released a ropey strand of semen. It was followed closely by two more that covered her lipstick smeared chin and cheeks.

He let out a content sigh as he smacked her lightly across her face with his deflating member. Shannon stayed still, letting the cum seep down. There was a brief rustling and then sharp footfalls moved away from her. The door opened with a creak, a brief bust of music from the band, and then it clanged shut leaving her in the silent darkness again.

For some time she kneeled there, the spit and cum drying on her chest and face. The terror and excitement of her ordeal left her chill and deflated. She could feel the serious pains of the bruises beginning all over her body. She waited in her disheveled and degraded state for an unknown duration.

The door opened again on its rusty hinges letting in the sounds from above. She could hear soft footsteps approaching and then stop as the visitor surveyed the abused pile the man had left.

"Well he seemed to mess you up good and proper. I almost came in but you seemed to quiet him down well enough. I bet you're ready to go back to your stall." The familiar voice of one of her handlers broke the silence.

Shannon nodded weakly and winced as her keeper hauled her upright by her bound arms. Painfully she unbent herself and shuffled slowly out of the room dreaming of the straw pallet that awaited her.

12