Under the Boardwalk

Story Info
Leslie Blue's summer beach sex fantasy.
1.3k words
4.22
36.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recently, the request to relay my favorite fantasy keeps popping up all over. Two of my dating website profiles have posed it to me, as have both of my Yahoo groups. Hence, I found myself in a position I do not relish being put in, that is, being forced to write a sort of story in a limited amount of time. I was quite pleased when I managed to complete the tasks with a certain amount of ease and even pleasing results. My favorite fantasy has been etched in my mind forever, it seems, so when I proceeded to put it down on paper it flowed freely out of me. And dam right it should -- after all, if I am cheeky enough to consider myself a WRITER, then I better not run out of butter when I am serving biscuits for breakfast!

First, I want to fill you in with a few facts, so you'll be more familiar with the history behind my fantasy. My sexual fantasies have never been overly outrageous or far-fetched, in that each one of them could possibly come true for me, within the scope of what is real. That may be the main reason I was determined to live out my fantasies, one by one, and by doing so made my sex life the stuff of real romance -- with lots of longing for love and desires fulfilled. Their realistic nature also made it relatively simple to reach my goals of fulfillment, giving me the firm belief that if you follow your heart and stay true to yourself that dreams do come true and nothing is impossible.

One important element of my favorite fantasy involves my fetish for lingerie and sexy clothes. I have never been a slave to fashion – I wear what I think looks good on me without worrying about whether or not it was on the front cover of last month's Vogue. The clothes I choose must be comfortable, of course. But what I look for first are items that will show off and flatter my fairly full, curvaceous figure. I have acquired an immense collection of mini- and micro-mini-skirts; strapless, sleeveless, and nearly topless tops; skin tight stretchy shorts, Capri's, and pants for my daywear. My equally large loungewear wardrobe includes satiny, silky, and lacy camisole tops and teddies; matching bra and panty sets, which double as my undergarments; and an infinite amount of panties, g-strings, and thongs. My hosiery collection consists of an unlimited assortment of thigh highs and pantyhose, including the crotchless variety. My obsession carries over to my beachwear, so in my favorite fantasy, I fancy myself wearing (barely) a skimpy black string bikini made of satin or silk.

My fascination with having sex in a public place plays a huge part in my favorite fantasy. Ever since I was eighteen years old and gave my boyfriend Jamie a quick blowjob on the train between New York and Long Branch, I knew my sex life would never feel fulfilled until I finished running all the bases, so to speak, by fully fucking some guy in front of other people. And I do not mean just a few other people. It would have to be a LOT of other people. The more the merrier, and if it happened in front of a huge crowd of folks, I think my thirst for a public performance would be quenched.

My preference for dating younger men is no small factor either in my fantasy. It could only add to making a more obvious public display of myself, in having a whole crowded beachful of sunbathers see some sexy thirty-something stud with a stiff wad in his bathing suit parade onto the sand, hand-in-hand with the likes of me! OK, so maybe I am a middle-aged lady. But I do not, in any sense of the word, consider myself to be a TYPICAL one. My long, blonde, bodiful locks flow all the way down my back, nearly to my waist. Half of my 140 voluptuous pounds consists of my bulbous boobs, which can fully fill and even overflow any size 42DD brassiere. And half of my 5'4" medium frame is made up of my long, lean, legs which are limber enough to wrap around any guys neck like a pretzel, while he fucks me hard and deep. That is not to say that I consider myself conceited about my looks, however, for my age in life, I do not think for one moment that I am even the tiniest bit shabby looking. The fact of the matter is, I think I look pretty dam hot for a 51-year old broad! Being also born a flirt, I think I have learned well by this time how to use those looks of mine to turn a few heads here and there!

Hence, I have set the scene for my favorite fantasy as my younger lover and I take a day out on the crowded beach where the boardwalk runs, right behind my home on the Jersey Shore, in the midst of one hot, perfect, sexy summer...

It is a beautiful summer day in late July -- not a cloud in the sky and no humidity in the air. My lover and I are enjoying a day at the beach -- baking in the sun and swimming in the cool, clear Atlantic. This particular beach is packed with people today -- all the Bennies must be down from the city! lol

We rise from our blanket in the sand and walk hand-in-hand toward the back of the beach, where the boardwalk promenade runs. Leaving the brilliant shining sunlight, we go right underneath the boards, where it is dark and cool.

Seemingly out of sight of the other beach lovers, I lean my back against a cement pillar. My lover kisses me with a tender passion, and in his hungry lips I can taste just what it is that he wants from me. He leans firmly into me. Our bodies mesh perfectly at every part -- groin-against-groin, skin-against-skin. I feel his huge hardness pressing into my pubic bone. He reaches down between my legs and gently slips his fingers around the crotch of my string bikini, pulling it off to one side. My mound is dewy moist as he parts my swollen pussy lips.

The rough cement surface scratches my backside, as he shoves me against the pillar with the whole of his body. My feet rise from the ground, and I slide them up the sides of his legs, wrapping my long lean limbs around his waist like a pretzel, locking them into his lower back. Struggling slightly, I manage to pull his rock hard cock from his trunks. Like a magnet to steel, it is drawn straight into my slippery wet snatch, my slot sucking him in like a vacuum. He fucks me passionately, almost desperately -- hard and fast -- and with only his third thrust in, he is exploding inside my dark damp cave, just like the peak of a volcano spurts hot lava.

I feel him going limp inside me as our tight bodies relax with pleasant relief. I lower my legs until I am standing again in front of him. We are both blushing a bit as we abashedly adjust our bathing suits. Once more hand-in-hand, we leave the shelter of the boards above us, and stroll across the hot sand until we reach our blanket.

Just as we are about to sit down, the crowd breaks out in a huge burst of applause!!! Grinning broadly, my lover takes a bow, as I produce a cute little curtsy!! We casually stretch out in the sun to bathe, as if nothing had occurred at all!

No one is aware, not even my lover lying next to me, of my secret ecstasy as the hot sun beams down upon me. I squirm a bit, stifle a moan, and smile to myself. Ah, what a sweet sensation it is to feel his creamy hot cum trickling ever-so-slowly all the way down into the crack of my ass!!!