Under the Enemy

Story Info
A group of soldiers become facesitting prisoners.
1.2k words
3.75
33.5k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were the 672th division to enter the area. Our job was simple: Cut our way through the enemy's towers, stations and wires and disable communications for as long as possible in order to ensure the overall siege was successful. We had done outstanding, evading arrest on multiple occasions and defeating small bands of armed forces, but it wasn't until we were pulled into an offer too good to be true that we crumpled. We knew it was a trap. But despite our gut feeling, we went anyway. And so is how I am here now, on this rickety, rusty, dusty bus that is headed to an unknown location.

Our weapons were apprehended and our gear was pillaged. Being stripped completely, (clothes included) we were at the total mercy of our captors, the Agronian forces. We rolled by miles of lush forest, and finally hopped to a stop in front of a tall, 14 ft barbed wire fence. Armed guards blocked the entry, but temporarily opening the armored iron gate, they waved us past. We got out, handcuffed and naked, athletic men with heavy rifles prodding us in the backs and heads, telling us to keep moving or face eternal sleep.

I kept my calm, refusing to panic but at the same time, always looking for opportunities to slip away unnoticed to freedom. Unfortunately, no opportunity rose. After passing numerous security checkpoints, we gradually collected in a tiled room, filled with generic jail clothes and tray lunches. The food looked bland and tasteless, the smell even less appealing. We were ordered to put on clothes and to eat our lunch. It consisted of a wheat bun, overcooked pasta and a slippery chicken leg. As we finished our meal (if you can call it that), a Spanish woman stepped up to a podium in the front of the room. Her hair flowed loose, a beautiful auburn color, and her boobs were barely being restricted against her shirt. Her cleavage was showing well above her shirt line, and the ultra tight leather pants she sported forced a tight cameltoe. Her ass was ready to rip her pants open, everything barely held by a thread. They were two perfect round spheres, and they jiggled whenever she turned.

I acquired a small erection as she said, "Eat up you pigs, your punishment shall be exacted shortly. When you're done, don't say a word or Ill make this ten times worse." After everyone had finished, we walked in line again, routinely, guards on each side. Although we were probably going to be tortured, I could not help but notice the woman's ass jiggling as she stepped, it wanting to move around and engulf the nearest object. As we continued down the hallway, the sounds of pleas and cries were becoming more audible, along with the sounds of moaning and laughter.

To my horrible dismay, we approached a door to what seemed like was housing the torturous sounds. Two women stood outside babbling away, until they saw me and the rest of my squad approaching. At the sight of me, they laughed, pointing at my rather large nose. I have a nose, that is quite larger than normal. See, a normal person's nose is approximately 1-1 and 1/2 inches, however, mine is 3 and 1/2, due to a disease I was born with, giving multiple larger appendages, one of those being my nose.

I muttered insults at them under my breath, as they brandished keys from inside their bra that opened the door. I closed my eyes, fearful of what I would see, knowing that would I would see is what horrible or grotesque act they would do to. Would they stab me? Suffocate me? Cut me up? What I saw greatly surprised me. Men, on their knees with their shins tucked under them, arms handcuffed to the floor, and chairs with a cutout in which they had their faces in, right in the part of the chair where the ass was to go. Their were belts around the back of their heads to adjust how hard the sitter wanted the victim's face to be pulled into her butt. Human seats? Surely it wasn't that bad, as I strutted in, grateful that it was not deadly. I was thrown to the floor by a tall guard, as he overpowered me and latched me to the floor, then forcing me to look up, shoved a chair on my face and hooked the belt around the back of my head. I fought the chains, but with no success, and each move I made caused the chains to cut deeper into my skin. I watched as my fellow soldiers suffered the same fate, and soon we joined the rest of the men, abused and tortured by these people. I watched as women flooded in, and I prayed that somehow one would overlook me and not sit on me. But soon, a blonde in beige jodhpurs strutted over and stared at my helpless face.

She giggled as I struggled, and then pulled her jodhpurs tight, giving herself a wedgie. With no mercy, she slowly lowered her ass until it touched the tip of my nose, but then noticed the enormity of it. She gasped, and then smiled, exclaiming,

"I'm going to have a lot of fun with you!!"

With that said, she lowered, allowing the first inch in, jittering, wiggling as she lowered. She inserted the next inch, grinding back and forth, sliding my nose around in her crack. Finally, she plopped down, and immediately, my nose was absorbed. It became toilet paper, as she furiously ground, and I felt my nose being squeezed as she clenched her butt. She let out a soft moan, and her sex on top of my mouth began to become slightly wet. My nose was a key to butthole lock, a perfect fit. I had no choice but to accept her womanly scent as she relentlessly pushed my nose in her. She bounced up and down, causing it to go in and out, causing her much pleasure. She then got up, as I sucked down 3 lungs full of air.

She turned around, her sex hovering above my nose. She plopped down all at once, and began to get off to my large nose. I could not breathe, but she continued despite my muffled screams.

"MMMMMFFFF!" I exclaimed, but I had already begun to pass out. My nose was engulfed in her vulva, and I wish I could have died as I was subjected to that kind of humiliation.

She finally rose as I breathed in, and she called in the Spanish woman from earlier. She jiggled, and they decided to double team me. The Spanish women smothered my nose in her perfect camletoed vulva, and the blonde crushed my lips in her wonderful crack. They both wiggled, causing me to whimper in pain when I was hurting. My fellow soldiers were suffering too, and my women began to use the straps. Miss Cameltoe pulled unbelievably hard, pulling me further into her. She continued pulling harder and harder until I was certain I was one with her. Her friend began tightening her belt, crushing my lips and further preventing any air. I had no sources and all I could do is plead. Harder and harder they pulled, still smashing my nose bone. Finally, the sound they so desired, was the sound of my nose snapping.

I shrieked in pain as they rode me even harder, crushing me and urging for them to go faster to increase the pain. Eventually we were freed by the advancing forces, and I was freed from this horrible bondage. But, some nights, I still fear that I am trapped, being suffocated, by two beautiful women.