Under the Flag Ch. 2

Story Info
Tammy's aroused by what she had seen.
1.1k words
3.82
94.7k
5
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/29/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The time it took for Tammy Scroggins to leave the Food Lion parking lot and arrive safely back home had been a complete blur. Somehow she had navigated herself home despite the fact that both her feet and hands were numb and her head was swimming in the confusion of the night's events.

Sitting in the parked minivan, directly under the same basketball hoop where her oldest son, Brian, had been shooting baskets with his black friend 6 hours earlier, Tammy tried collecting her thoughts as she finally accepted the fact that she had actually seen a black person and a white person have sex right in front of her.

Suddenly, Tammy dropped her hands down hard on the steering wheel, almost as if to say, "Dammitt, I give up!! This day has just been too much for me." She knew with unmittagated certainty that what she had witnessed in the Food Lion storeroom would be something she could never tell anyone about. It would be Tammy's personal cross to bear everytime she set foot in that place and had to look at Staci Simmons or that boy Staci had allowed to use her in that way.

The entire trip home Tammy had replayed her brief voyueristic encounter in her head, wishing that there was some way she could have deleted the entire fiasco from her memory.

Still, something struck her with intangibly sick fascination that she kept coming back to. It was the first time since she could remember that the sounds of a woman crying out in orgasmic release filled her ears. Tammy couldn't remember the last time she, or anyone else for that matter, sounded that...'fulfilled".

The grunting sounds that the young man Staci was with made as he came was old hat for Tammy. It was just like the sound her husband made when he came inside of her during their ritualistic bouts of one sided love making. What kept popping up in Tammy's consciousness was the voice of that young woman, despite the fact Tammy considered the girl pure white trash, experiencing the ultimate release.

Tammy purposefully tried repressing the fact that it was a teenage black thug that was causing the young woman to make those noises, but like a record player skipping over and over, the sounds of Staci's desperate sighes of pleasure tortured the middle aged white woman endlessly.

Gathering her stuff from the van, Tammy slowly made her way out of the vehicle and locked the door behind her. Trudging up the walkway to the front door, Tammy could feel the lightning bug like shimmer of heat tingling between her thighs as she entered the house.

Looking around at her silent surroundings, Tammy was thankful it appeared everyone had retired to their bedrooms despite the fact that it was only a few minutes after 10pm. As she climbed the stairs, fighting off her unrelenting fatigue, part of Tammy's pysche still whispered meekly to her, "Maybe Carl's still up."

_____________________________________

Of all the nights for her husband to have fallen asleep early, that night had to be it. Sneaking quietly into her bedroom and closing the door behind her, Tammy slowly undressed, part of her wishing Carl would notice she was home, invite her over, and show her his way of appreciating her. Anything to put out the slow burn that had suddenly turned wicked between her legs.

Once she got ot the point however where she was standing over the bed, completly naked, and all Carl did was to continue snoring with his mug smashed into the pillow, Tammy gave up and reached for her nightshirt, anxious herself to crawl into bed and put the stressful day behind her.

45 minutes after she snuggled under the covers, Tammy was finally able to let her drowsiness overtake her, falling asleep with both hands strategically wedged right between her crotch in a modified fetal position .

______________________________________

Just like her own personal "Groundhog Day", Tammy Scroggins's bedside alarm went off at precisly two minutes until six.

Dragging herself out of bed once again and making her way into the bathroom to begin the same sloppy routine she had done for every weekday morning since she could remember, Tammy blindly turned on the sizzling water of the shower and waited for the heated spray to cast the whole room in a mystical fog.

Staring at her murky image in the mirror, she saw the hints in her eyes of a unrealized purpose she still hadn't fully admitted to.

Turning back the heavy shower curtain and stepping under the cascading jets of water, Tammy quickly lathered herself up and washed off as if she had something unmentionable to do while she had that fleeting moment of privacy.

Feeling the glorious sensation of the hot water loosening her joints, Tammy teased her body tenderly, trying to work up the courage to do what she had longed to do during the dreams she had just awoke from.

Blindly reaching out, as if a force greater than her was in control, the first thing Tammy wrapped her hand around was the 8 inch Herbal Essence Shampoo bottle, sitting half full, on the shower shelf.

Slowly easing the tubular girth down the front of her chest, between her cleavage and finally over her trim belly until it dipped below her waistline, Tammy clenched her eyes shut, letting her instincts take over.

Just as she rocked her head back, savoring the languid spray of the hot water soaking her body, the tip of the shampoo bottle collided with her freshly shaved pussy.

"GOSSSHHH...," Tammy sighed out loud, under the loud whoosh of the water.

"YYYEEESSSSSS," She moaned even louder as her right hand worked the phallic implement up and down her exposed, pink slit.

Tammy felt her ears pop as the humidity and barometric pressure inside the sultry bathroom brazenly effected her body.

"GGGAAAWWWDDDD," Tammy moaned as her left shoulder collapsed against the slick side wall of the shower stall.

With her hips swirling rythemically and her knees shaking, Tammy fiendishly worked the fat end of the shampoo bottle up and down the puckered opening of her deprived sex.

With the shower stream smacking her directly in the face, causing her entire upper body to look as if it was standing like a statue underneath a waterfall, Tammy swore she could see the 'oh so far off light" of her pent up orgasm at the end of the tunnel, clearly behind her tightly shut eyes.

Not realizing just how unsteady she had become on the glazed floor, Tammy winced from surprise when both her knees collapsed solidly down onto the drenched platform of the shower. Kneeling now, Tammy was relentlees in pursuit of her long awaited, impending goal.

Her legs parted as she squated over top of the wide girth of the embedded shampoo bottle, Tammy subtly raised her hips up into the air as she held the shampoo bottle steady with her right hand, then delicatly, she lowered her weight all the way down on top of it.