Under the Influence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,088 Followers

They saw her at the same time. They were too far gone to stop.

"Aww fuck Carl! FUCK!"

"Mmmm, mother! You're incredible!"

"Mom! Carl! What the fuck is going on?"

As his cock pumped her full of his seed, Sarah and Carl looked bleary eyed over their shoulders at the surprised Hazel.

Hazel watched her husband struggle to sit up. She saw his cock slide out of her mother's ass followed by their juices. The gleaming wet cucumber slipped out of Sarah's pussy and lay on the floor between her legs.

Hazel placed her hands on her ample hips. She was very upset with her mother. "Mom! I told you tonight! You know I wanted to watch!"

"I'm sorry, dear! It was the damn reefer."

Confused, Carl looked from his wife standing above them smirking to his mother in law's sated countenance.

"What the fuck is going on?"

Sarah, sitting on the kitchen floor with her legs akimbo, her son in law's cum oozing from her ass onto the floor, reached up.

"Help your old mother up, Hazel."

Hazel grasped her mother's hand and pulled her to feet. Mother and daughter stood side by side leering down at Carl. Both extended a hand and pulled Carl to his feet.

"Well dear," Hazel simpered, "mom and I talked after she caught us 69ing last night. I told her about us wanting to invite someone to our marriage bed. She told me about daddy not being able to get it up anymore. Sooo...!"

Sarah grabbed the still moist towel from the kitchen table. "Here, son! Clean your cock up!" she cocked her head to one side and smiled. "Unless you want me to lick you clean!"

"MOTHER! You're impossible! Wait your turn!" Hazel slipped her sweatpants down over her large hips, taking her panties with them. "Now baby,' she crooned as she knelt on the kitchen floor. "We're going to realize all of our fantasies. Mom's going to watch us fuck. Then you're going to watch us 69 and lick each other clean!"

Carl felt his cock hardening again. "I have a better idea! Why don't you and mother 69 with you on top and she can watch me fuck you up close and personal."

It was the beginning of an eventful weekend.

Schaka
Schaka
3,088 Followers
12