Under the Lily Pad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other guard near him had been there in Michael's day and he immediately dropped to one knee and bowed his head. "Welcome back my Prince, we have missed you for so long."

The first guard not realizing his mistake yet gave a chuckle. "If he's the prince then I must be the king."

"Sir," Michael began with softness in his voice, "I have been away for nearly two years, but I am returning now, yes, albeit without clothing but I assure you I am the prince. If you have doubt take me to the king now. None of this will be held against you, you have my word on that."

Sensing that this man was either insane or sincere the first guard sought to cover his impudence but was only waved away as the prince strode past him and into the castle. Entering the great hall was never a small feet but doing it naked was even harder. As Michael walked down the long hallway towards his father's throne he could hear his mother weeping already.

"Son you have returned," the king bellowed, "but who is this peasant girl with you?"

"Father, ahem king, this is the woman I intend to marry either she will stay in the castle with us or I will give up my place as the next king and wed her and become a servant in the kingdom."

"Nonsense boy," the king rejoiced, "I can alter the laws for I am the king around here. I would like the whole story sometime soon but for now go get some clothes on before I have you locked in the stocks."

They both gave a chuckle as Justice stood there in disbelief of all that was happening. "Father this lovely young bride to be is Justice, she has broken the spell and I want to thank you both for it. For if you had never had that witch put the spell on me I would have never matured or met her. I do have one request though father, I would like to have her family given some title and a bit of land. Also one last thing, I am humbled by this and want you to know that there will never be reason for any such spell again in our realm as long as I am alive."

The king pondered for a moment and then granted the wishes of his son. He was pleased to do so for if the boy had learned his lesson and matured as he had just exhibited here he would make a fine king one day. Also the king thought as he looked at Justice that she may just be of royal blood anyway and there was no reason to deny her family a title and land, he knew her father was a loyal subject and it would be looked upon as a wonderful gesture amongst the commoners and peasants of the town.

Days later Justice and Michael were married and within nine months she had given birth to a son that resembled his father so much that Michael knew they were going to have the same problems his father had with him. But that's another story.

Thanks for reading and please remember to vote. MV.

12