Under the Mistletoe

Story Info
Classmates meet up years later to fulfill fantasy.
2.5k words
4.25
17.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb_peaks
bb_peaks
65 Followers

Carol had known Mike since high school. She admired him from afar through their formative years—even though she knew he was aware of her crush. Now that they were both in their mid-30s, she found herself once again lusting after him They literally bumped into each other at the superstore while she was shopping for Christmas presents. He was in town on business for a few days. They each exchanged numbers before going their separate ways. That was two days ago.

She was no longer the shy, quiet nerd who rarely spoke in class unless called upon. Now she knew what she wanted and with a confidence she felt through and through, she punched the numbers into her cell phone and hit call.

Carol laughed as she heard Mike's ring back song "Never Say Goodbye" by BonJovi playing. It was their class song in school and it made her smile. The smile turned into a giggle which turned into a full-blown fit of laughter.

"Yo," answered Mike. "What ARE you laughing at?"

"I can't believe you have THAT song as your ring back," said Carol. "Talk about living in the past. Speaking of the past, I was wondering if you'd like to come over and catch up on old times."

"Sure," he said. "Just gimme your address and I'll be right over."

She did and as she hit the end button thought he sounded just as eager as she to see each other again. Not wanting to look too eager and wanton, she had just a touch of makeup on, wore a pair of oversized loungewear that covered her large breasts. A smile crossed her face knowing she wore nothing underneath her clothes.

Ding-dong went the doorbell and Carol's heart jumped in her throat. She walked to the front door and whispered, "Who is it?" "It's the big bad wolf. Don't make me huff and puff and blow this door in."

It felt good to Carol to be laughing and joking with Mike. This is just what she had imagined them to be like in high school. He still looked practically the same—tall, dark and handsome. He had lost the curl in his brown hair and gained a few pounds around the middle, but he still made her insides melt after all these years.

"Nice decorations," he said bringing Carol back to the present. He pointed at the colorful display of lights surrounding the top of the house and the many inflatable Santas, snowmen, and presents adorning her neatly manicured lawn. She motioned for him to come in and her wreath covered in ribbon and gold balls swayed against the door as he shut it.

"Good Lord! Did the North Pole throw up in here or what?!?!" Mike noticed the inside was even more decorated than the outside. Carol's 7 ft. Christmas tree stood lit in front of the double windows in the living room and had at least 100 ornaments on it including the silver and blue accented ones. He also noticed she had many presents wrapped and ready for Christmas Eve.

"What can I say?" said Carol. "I love this time of year...most of the time." Carol and Mike didn't get that much time to share all that had happened since that graduation day years ago. Carol didn't want to dwell on her bitter divorce two years ago on this night.

"I was married for almost 10 years and became not-married two years ago," she said. "We didn't have any children but last year's Christmas was pretty rough for me. I decided it's no reason for me to not celebrate my favorite time of year."

"Wow," said Mike. "I had no idea. I was married for a brief time right after college but it didn't last long and have been living as a happy-go-lucky bachelor ever since."

"Nothing like getting all that mushy gushy stuff outta the way first," she said. "Let's sit down and see what you've been up to all these years."

Mike told her about moving to Chicago and working as an engineer while Carol spoke of her life as a graphic designer.

"Oh my goodness. I'm such a horrible hostess!" she said. "Would you like something to drink? I've got some wine, Bud light, diet pop, water or milk."

"How about you break out the wine and we'll share a toast," he said.

She brought back two glasses, the bottle and the opener and handed it to him. He made quick work of the cork and poured the reddish-purple liquid into each of the glasses.

He sat back down on the couch and handed Carol her glass and raised his.

"To us," he began. "May we find peace, joy and happiness during this festive season."

"To us," repeated Carol. They clinked their glasses and began to drink their wine. "Now that I'm getting you all liquored up, I have a question for you."

Mike nodded, having a pretty good idea what was coming.

"You know I so wanted to be with you since like seventh grade," said Carol before pausing to take a deep breath. "Were the feelings only one-sided?"

Carol felt all those insecurities she used to live with come to the surface and wasn't sure she wanted to know Mike's answer.

Mike turned toward her and grabbed her face so she would have to look deep into his green eyes. "You know. I feel horrible the way I treated you in high school," he began. "I still remember seeing you in seventh grade English the day I transferred to the school. You're typical 80s teased up blonde hair, your deep blue eyes. Hell I even noticed the way you sat hunched over to hide your already blossoming large breasts.

"I was such a pig though. I hate to even say it but I was afraid of what people would say about me if I were to have asked you out."

Carol nodded. "I do understand. I know I was fat in high school and hell I'm even fatter now."

Mike interrupted, "God woman you are just as beautiful today as you were then. I just wish I was man enough back then to say to hell with it and ask you out."

"Thank you for being honest," she said. "At least I know I wasn't going crazy back then."

Mike hung his head in shame after admitting one of his deepest secrets. It was Carol's turn to grab his face to where he had to look her in the eye.

"What's done is done," she said. "Don't be ashamed and don't worry about it. It just wasn't meant to be back then. I wouldn't be the woman I am today had you asked me out."

She took her hands off his face and rested them on Mike's knees. His sharp intake of breath told her he was feeling that same spark they felt in high school. He thought for a moment on what she told him.

"You're right," agreed Mike. It was then he noticed over Carol's shoulder the green and white hanging from the ceiling off in a corner. "I think I'm ready for the tour of your Christmas explosion."

He stood and held out his hand to help her off the couch. She walked to the entertainment center and pointed out each piece in her snow village.

"I began collecting them in college," she said. "I try to get a new one each year. As you can see I have to put them up in two different places."

He looked around and saw 12 glowing ceramic buildings.

"This one is my favorite," Carol said point to the greenery business. It was ceramic but it also had a clear plastic side that showed the inside full of plants. "I think I like it so much just because it came with this sign that pops on and off."

Carol pulled out the sign and pushed it back in.

"You already saw my Christmas tree. Care to see the display on the wall over there," she pointed to the corner where Mike spotted the mistletoe hanging. Carol forgot about putting it up and was caught off guard when he stopped her and turned her around.

He rested his arms on her shoulders and she had to look up to see his face. It was then she spotted the forgotten greenery. He looked up at the same time. Her heart began to race and she was afraid it would beat out of her chest.

He looked back down at her and gave a half-hearted shrug before lowering his mouth to her waiting upturned one. Time stood still. Carol closed her eyes and waited for Mike's to meet hers. Just before his lips met hers, she felt his hot breath on her face.

A sigh escaped Carol as Mike's lips met hers. When he deepened the kiss, Carol couldn't help but part her lips. She wrapped her arms around his waist and didn't even notice her hands moving ever so slowly back and forth. Mike grabbed the back of Carol's shoulder-length brown hair and pulled her even closer.

He parted his legs and Carol slipped one of hers between them. She could feel just how hard he was through her pants and his. He slipped his tongue into her mouth and had Mike not been holding her, she would have fallen to the ground.

Their lips kept the silent assault on one another. Neither noticed they had slowly been stepping backward until the back of Mike's legs bumped into the couch. He fell back onto it and Carol landed on top of him.

He shifted his hips so he could lie on his back. She moved and put her knee between his hip and the couch and put her other one on his other side. When she lowered herself down to kiss him, her mound met his shaft through their clothing and she couldn't stop herself from grinding on him.

Mike closed his eyes and threw his head back from the torture she inflicted on him. Carol reached the bottom of her shirt and slipped it over her head, all the while continuing to press herself closer and closer to Mike. She reached down and grabbed his hand and brought one of them to her breast.

His eyes flew open as he cupped it in his hand. He could see the pleasure on her face and squeezed it lightly. He reached with his other hand and grasped them both. She began to move her hips faster and faster on him and moaned. She could feel her muscles tighten and knew she was going to cum in her pants.

Mike stared at Carol as wave after wave of her orgasm overtook her. When she could feel herself stop quivering on the inside she rose up slightly and unzipped Mike's jeans.

"Raise your fine ass for me," she commanded. When he did she slid jeans and blue and green plaid boxers down just enough so she could reach his penis.

"My god, you look good enough to eat," Carol said. Not giving Mike enough time to react, she lowered her mouth and brought it to the top of his shaft. She licked the juices on the top before putting her lips around him.

"Oh yeah," Mike sighed. He grabbed Carol's head and helped her move her mouth up and down his swollen shaft. Over 15 years of suppressed desire for one other became unleashed with each flick of her tongue and suck from her lips. Mike began to raise his hips and met her mouth. She sucked him harder and faster, wrapping her hand around his balls.

She could tell he couldn't hold out any longer and took him all the way into her mouth as he came. She drank thirstily from his sweet nectar, swallowing every last drop.

She kissed her way back to his lips and gave him a quick peck. "You know. I think I'm glad we didn't do anything in high school because I have a feeling we both would have been fumbling idiots and both of us would have left feeling frustrated and unfulfilled."

"I think you're right," Mike replied. "But I'm not ready for this to end. Let me return your favor."

Carol's eyes lit up and she could again feel herself swell in anticipation. Mike rose from lying down and took off his boots and socks before swinging his legs off the couch. She grabbed his hands as he stood up—his pants falling to the floor.

He stepped out of his jeans as he bent to kiss Carol. This time he put his hands on her hips and hooked his thumbs into the elastic waistband. He knelt in front of her and lowered himself as he lowered her pants.

He paused at her breasts and took one nipple in his mouth and sucked and tugged slightly. She moaned and ran her fingers through his soft hair. He licked his way to her other one and did the same. He fell to his knees in front of her and pulled her pants the rest of the way down.

He looked up at Carol and smiled when he saw she wore no panties. Grabbing her ass, he buried his head into her neatly shaven crotch and tasted the lingering juice from her last orgasm. Carol grabbed his shoulders for support when he his tongue grazed over her clit. He licked it up and down and when he stuck his tongue deep inside her, she cried out in pleasure.

He felt her tighten on his tongue and tasted her fresh juices. Mike could tell Carol was getting weak from his assault and he helped her to the carpet. She spread her legs wide and Mike lay on his stomach in front of her.

He touched her clit with a finger this time and Carol bucked against his hand.

"So feisty. So full of life."

When he slid his finger in, he lowered his head and began to tongue-fuck her clit. Her hips had a mind of their own and began bucking wildly against his face and finger. She grabbed the carpet and held on tight.

Her breathing increased. She moaned and bucked.

"Oh God I'm CUMMMMMINNNNGG" she screamed as she creamed his face. Mike licked and sucked. The more he tasted her the more he wanted her. He felt himself get hard once again.

He got to his knees and raised her legs. With them resting on his shoulders he teased her with his head before he entered her hard. She felt so good wrapped around his penis he almost came. Once he had himself sheathed inside he stopped. He reached out and grabbed her hands and held on to them as he began to thrust deep within her.

Carol again felt herself tighten and clinch on Mike's penis. She closed her eyes and felt herself explode—her release surging throughout her body. Mike plunged his penis harder and harder inside Carol. He felt his release moments before he flooded her with his juices.

With labored breathing, Carol opened her eyes and looked at Mike.

Looking up, Carol saw they were once again under the mistletoe. In barely an audible whisper she told Mike two words—Thank you.

bb_peaks
bb_peaks
65 Followers