Under The Mistletoe Ch. 01

Story Info
Jason gets a sexy Christmas from his wife Bridget.
994 words
3.47
26.5k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lechone
Lechone
18 Followers

Jason woke up early one morning and reached for his sexy wife Bridget. Unfortunately she was not in bed. But instead there was a note written in her neat handwriting.

Jason,

Sorry I couldn't be there when you woke up this morning but there was an emergency at the hospital and I just had to take care of it. I know how much you hate taking a shower alone but if you come down to my office, I'll make it up to you. Wink wink. I love you very much. Hopefully see you soon.

Love, Bridget

He smiled as he thought about what he wanted to do to her. Even though they had known each other for a little over 20 years he still had a hard time keeping his hands off of her. He was going to make her pay for making him take a shower by himself.

After his shower he went downstairs. It was Christmas time so his wife had spent ours decorating their new home making it a winter wonderland. They both loved Christmas and spending it with family. And he especially loved the great love making they have every Christmas Eve.

Every year since they had been married, they had snuck downstairs and made love under the Christmas tree. It was hard to do when the kids were young but they always managed to do it some how.

Putting on his long jacket, a scarf, and gloves, he headed out the door to go see his wife. Once he stepped outside he regretted leaving their warm bed. It felt like it was 30 below zero and had about three or four inches of snow with more on the way he had heard the night before.

He made it to the hospital and was greeted by some of his wive's friends who were fellow doctors. She was always so popular especially with the men. He was so lucky that out of any man she could have had, she choose him.

Finally making it to the elevator he pressed her floor and off he was. Once he hit the second floor, a young woman entered the elevator. She reminded him of his daughter Kristina with her age and looks. She didn't look a day over 21.

"What floor?" Being the total gentlemen he was going to press the button for her.

"Nine." The button was already lit so he pressed the closed elevator button. The young woman broke the silence between the two of them.

"So are you a doctor here?" Jason turned to her and smiled.

"No. I'm visiting someone on the ninth floor."

"Oh ok well maybe later you and I could grab a cup of coffee down at the cafeteria." He smiled at her flirting.

"Well thank you but I would have to reject the offer." He put up his left hand and she looked down at it.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know. She's lucky to have a great guy like you. I mean most guys would flirt back even if they were married."

"Yea she is lucky but I think I'm the lucky one." The bell rang which indicated that they were on the floor.

"Ladies first." The woman left in front of him before he stepped off the elevator.

"Tell your wife to keep an eye on you." With that she walked off leaving Jason smiling. He would never leave his wife. Not even for a young thing like her. He liked older woman a lot more. And his wife was a little older then him.

"Hey Jason." Bridget's boss Kevin had greeted him before he went over to her office. He couldn't stand the man only because he always tried to hit on Bridget. And the worst part was, he did it right in front of his face. But none the less Jason smiled.

"Hello Kevin. Do you know if my wife is busy?"

"I'm afraid she is in a meeting. She will be in meetings all day. She did tell me to tell you to go in her office. There is a little something for you in there apparently. There was so much jealousy and anger in his voice.

Kevin was obsessed with Bridget just like every other man. She was sexy, smart, funny, and nice. The perfect woman. And he also guessed she was a dynamo in bed. Only with a husband like Jason, there was no way he would have any chance with her in his bed.

"Thanks for letting me know." Jason turned the corner and went up to her office.

Dr. Bridget Carson.

That was on the door in a gold name plate. His wife. His perfect wife that no one could take away from him.

Opening the door he went inside and closed the door behind him. The room smelled like his wife. Her perfume was so sexy and just smelling it turned him on. He looked around the room to see where his present was at and finally spotted bag and envelop on her desk.

Again sorry for not being able to spend time with you when you got here. Tonight being Christmas Eve could you do me a favor and order the food for when everyone comes over tonight. I won't have time when I get home and I will be too tried to do anything. Well anything that is important anyway. If you be a good little boy and do what you are told, Santa might bring you an extra special something later tonight. Hint Hint. Love you and this is the first of many surprises to come.

XOXO, Bridget

He had a bugle by the time he finished reading the letter. Especially after that Santa stuff. What did his wife had plan? He looked in the bag and saw a blind fold and scarfs. He kept wondering if they were for him or his wife. Either way he was in for a nice surprise.

Lechone
Lechone
18 Followers