Under the Mistletoe (Or How I Came)

Story Info
A tacky Christmas tie, an office party, and love.
3.1k words
4.31
22.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hate ties.

Let me clarify. I hate wearing ties, especially around the holidays, when a variety of tacky and ridiculous holiday ties seem to magically appear in everyone's closet and some unspoken expectation requires people to not only wear them regularly, but bring them up as topics of discussion. As thrilling as a discussion around ties might sound, allow me to assure you that the reality is a whole lot less thrilling. As my office Christmas party was tonight, I knew I would have to simply accept the fact that I would be wearing a tie – a fact that isn't that bad in and by itself – but that it would have to be a ridiculous holiday tie, for otherwise my co-workers would angrily berate me, and potentially bar me from enjoying the festivities. Well, that's a bit of an exaggeration, but you get the idea. While Ted, Sharon, and Will would be discussing the dynamics of the reindeer to snow ratio in Ted's tie, I would be alone in a corner, drinking heavily in an effort to escape the winter wonderland of ties that surrounded me.

Now, you may think from all of this that I hate the holidays. Absolutely not – in fact it has always been my favorite time of year, and I enjoy many aspects of it. However, once I graduated college and entered the corporate world, I learned of a whole new world of tacky Christmas gimmicks, of which, the holiday tie irritated me the most. The tacky Christmas sweater? While it's not for me, I think it's hilarious. The tacky Christmas tie? Not so much.

Anyway, to move on to the party itself. I had chosen a dark grey suit for the occasion, and of course, a wonderfully festive tie featuring some mixture of Christmas lights, reindeer, Santa, and maybe a snowman. It was about as tacky as you could get, which is why I had bought it. I think I got it for a buck at the Salvation Army store. I would get more shit from people for not being festive than I would for wearing a tie that I absolutely despised.

The party itself was held at a Four Seasons hotel, and proved to be a fancy affair, with an open bar of top shelf liquor, steak and shrimp entrees, and a variety of other food and drink. Everyone was in a good mood, celebrating the holidays, celebrating the opportunity to interact with co-workers outside of work, and generally getting as drunk as humanly possible on the company's tab. Inevitably someone would make an ass of themselves, or some sort of incident would happen that would earn someone a reprimanding on Monday, but that mattered little.

I was standing by the bar enjoying a glass of scotch and talking with a few of my co-workers when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around and it was about all I could do to keep my jaw from dropping

Rachel.

Rachel was a co-worker and we had become friends quickly after I started working. She was only a few months older than me, and had helped me several times on projects that I got stuck with. She had a great sense of humor and was always available to talk or listen if you needed it. She was a great friend.

She was also gorgeous. And as tonight was a formal affair, that statement is certainly understated.

Rachel has long dark, brown hair, with deep brown eyes that you could easily drown in. She was in amazing shape, curvy in all the right places. Her breasts, while not huge, were perfectly shaped. And her legs... her legs were simply amazing. She's about 5'9, but closer to 6' when you factor in the heels she was wearing. Her legs are long, toned, and tonight covered in black stockings. She was wearing a simple black dress, which showed off her figure well without being inappropriate for a company event. It ended just below her knees, which unfortunately for me meant that most of her legs were covered.

Rachel and I had a great friendship, but there was always a tension there. Our banter was frequently flirtatious and sexual. We had confided in each other about the people we dated, why they were insane, and whether the sex was good or not. All of this, plus an undeniable attraction to each other had created an intense connection between us, and with it, the tension that comes between two people who want each other but don't or can't act on it. The problem always was that classic problem of timing – one of us was always seeing someone else – usually when the other person wasn't. So it surprised me when Rachel told me she was there alone, as her most recent boyfriend had become far too needy and clingy for her tastes, and she had to break it off. She gave me the details and we chatted for awhile longer.

Over the course of the night, we mingled with co-workers, drank, danced, and enjoyed the event. As the night neared the end, the band struck up a slow tune, and Rachel insisted I dance with her, informing me that she had absolutely no intent of not having a slow dance once during the evening. We moved onto the dance floor, and she moved in close to me, causing the eyebrows of a few co-workers to rise. We ignored them, and blissfully held each other on the dance floor, swaying slowly to the music. As the song ended, we left the dance floor and headed back to our table. Rachel turned to me, and grabbed my hand, and asked if I would be a gentleman, and walk her back to the room she had rented at the hotel. I smiled and of course said yes. We collected our things, said some good nights, and departed the ballroom. Walking down the hall to the elevator, she leaned into me, prompting me to put my arm around her. She sighed slightly and nestled in closely. We reached the elevator and got in.

The Four Seasons, in all of their holiday decorating, had decided to place mistletoe in the center of the elevator. I questioned this decision, wondering how many awkward moments it had made for when the elevator stopped and the doors opened to reveal a couple in the middle of a make-out session. I looked down and saw Rachel's eyes focused on it as well, her mind likely processing similar questions to my own. Or perhaps processing something entirely different, as in the next moment she reached up and drew my face into hers. Ours lips met and it was electric. It was everything I had thought it could be, so much passion that had been pent-up for so long, funneled into a single kiss. Our lips remained locked as our tongues danced around each other, exploring each other... until the elevator signaled we were on her floor, and the doors slid open. Fortunately, there was no one waiting for the elevator – especially no co-workers, and we looked at each other and smiled, both of us still electrified by the kiss. She took my hand and led me down the hallway to her room. She unlocked the door and pulled me in. The door hadn't even shut and her lips were on mine, our bodies pressed together, hands roaming over each other, trying to pull each other as close as possible.

We somehow made it over to the bed and fell onto it, never breaking our embrace or our kiss. After a few minutes of making out, Rachel broke the kiss, and we looked at each other. Passion and lust filled both of us, evident in each other's eyes. For so long we had both wanted this, but never acted on it. She pushed me away and told me to just lie back on the bed. I did, removing my suit jacket and tossing it on the floor as she stood in front of me. Though a little tipsy, she was still effortless in her movement, and as she stared at me, she slowly started unzipping her dress. I was already as hard as I could be, but her sensuality, as she slowly stripped out of her dress made me even harder. The effect she had on me was visible, and she broke eye contact to stare hungrily at the tent that had formed in my pants. As her dress came off, it revealed her stunning body, clad now only in a lacy black bra, a black thong, and her black stockings. She climbed back onto the bed, and positioned herself over me. We kissed, long and deep kisses, kisses that cause you to forget the rest of the world even exists. Her body was pressed to mind, and she grinded herself against me. My hands found her perfectly rounded ass, and I rubbed and squeezed it as we continued to kiss.

She broke the kiss, and slowly started moving down. She stopped and looked at my tie, which, unfortunately I had not removed at this point. I expected laughter, or at least a comment. What I did not expect was her to untie it, remove it, and then tie it on me as a blindfold. She whispered to me not to worry, that it would be off soon enough, but that for the moment, this was what she wanted. I'm not one to argue things like that, so I relaxed, and let her do her thing. She unbuttoned my shirt, and I sat up to help remove it. She kissed me again, deeply and passionately, before working her way down, kissing my neck and chest. I felt her hands unbuckle my belt, followed by the button of the pants and the zipper. With them now loose she pulled them down, and I moved to accommodate her. She had also grabbed my boxers in the move, and now I lay naked and blindfolded before her, my cock sticking straight up. Her hand gently wrapped around it, and began slowly stroking it up and down. I could feel her breath on it, as her hand gently worked it. This went on for a few moments before she suddenly wrapped her mouth around it. I let out a moan as her lips moved slowly up and down, her tongue swirling around the head. She had once confessed to me that she didn't really enjoy giving head, but from the experience I was having, she was amazing at it.

Her head moved up and down, changing speeds and sucking gently and then harder. Her tongue danced in a frenzy around my cock, sliding all around it. Her mouth was wet and warm, and the sensation was incredible. She slowed and pulled her mouth off, as her hand slowly stroked it up and down. I moaned at her touch and from the removal of her mouth. I felt her tongue, lick slowly up my shaft, from the base, to the head, before swirling over the head. She repeated this several times, licking it slowly and sensually. I moaned and told her that if she kept it up that she was going to make me cum. She didn't say anything, but just kept working her tongue all over me. I felt my balls tighten, and an incredible sensation shoot through my entire body. I warned her I was about to cum, and quickly my cock was back in her mouth as I began shooting my cum into her mouth. She gagged slightly, but never stopped, and swallowed the entire load. As I finished, I moaned and sighed in complete satisfaction, amazed at the blowjob I had just received. It was incredible, and the fact that it was from Rachel made it even more amazing. For so long I had fantasized about it, but the reality was so much better.

I lifted my hand to remove the tie from my eyes, but she had different ideas. She gently grabbed my hand and pulled it down. It wasn't time yet she said, there was still much more to go. Unable to see, I let her guide me as she took both my hands and placed them on her firm breasts. She had removed her bra and they were incredible, and my fingers caressed them, gently moving over them, teasing her nipples. She let out a light sigh of pleasure as my hands continued to rove over her breasts, cupping them, caressing them, and just enjoying how perfect they were. Without a word she moved away from me, much to my disappointment. I lay there, waiting for whatever she had in mind next.

She kissed me passionately, our tongues twisting together, our mouths locked together with such force. She broke the kiss and a moment later, it was replaced with one of her breasts. My tongue flicked out, gently licking it, spending extra time on the nipple before sucking on it. I gently bit it, causing her to gasp in a slight mix of pain and pleasure. Her other breast soon followed and my mouth moved all over it, kissing and licking everywhere I could. This went on for a few minutes, each time more hungrily. Her breasts were amazing and it killed me that I could not see them. I tried to raise my hand to caress them and she stopped me, informing me I was not allowed to use my hands. Again she moved away from me, leaving me wanting more of her, wanting to feel her beautiful breasts, to kiss her, and to make love to her.

Moments later, she was instructing me to slide down the bed. I complied so I was lying completely flat, in the middle of the bed. I felt her climb on the bed, her hands sliding up and down my body, caressing me. As she moved, I felt her straddle me, and felt her legs settle by my head. Her pussy was in front of my mouth, and I immediately started licking her. My tongue flicked out, circling around her lips, flicking lightly over her clit. She moaned each time my tongue went near her pussy. After a few minutes of teasing, she was moaning, and though I couldn't see, I could tell her hands were caressing her breasts. My tongue circled her pussy, and without warning, I licked long and slow from the bottom all the way to her clit. She moaned loudly and begged me to keep going. Several long licks followed, before my tongue started sliding in and out of her, and then flicking up to her clit. She was grinding her pussy into my face at this point, moaning and breathing heavily. I focused on her clit, my tongue licking it up and down, circling around it, sucking it into my mouth, pushing her closer and closer to the edge. I could feel her body tense and moments later she let out a long moan and her orgasm caused her to grind into my mouth more, as her she let the orgasm completely overtake her. She was so incredibly wet at this point, and tasted too good that I kept going until she moved off of my face.

She was breathing heavy, and finally, she removed the blindfold. I looked into her eyes and saw passion and lust; I saw her desiring even more, that orgasm being only the start of the night. I also saw love and desire, all the emotions we felt towards each other released in a moment of orgasmic bliss. She lay down next to me and we kissed slowly and deeply, basking in the passion of the moment. We kissed for a few minutes, before breaking it and just staring at each other. We said nothing, as words were meaningless at this moment. Everything we needed to express could be done without words.

We lay there for awhile in each other's arms, when suddenly her hand slipped down and wrapped around my cock again. I had already grown hard when I was enjoying her pussy, and it hadn't faded. Her touch caused it to harden even further. Without a word, she lifted herself up on top of me and slid down on top of me. Her pussy was perfect around my cock. It was tight, warm, and incredibly wet. We sat there, her on top of me, me inside of her, just looking at each other. She slowly started moving up and down, small motions, without breaking eye contact. I couldn't believe how good she felt, and slowly she increased speed, sliding up and down, moving faster. Her eyes closed, and she moaned. My hands slid up to her breasts, cupping them and caressing them. She was moving faster and harder, sliding all the way up to the tip of my cock before sliding back down. I groaned as I felt my orgasm building. She moaned and leaned forward, pressing her body into mine. She was still moving up and down, but now our lips had found each other and we were locked in a passionate kiss. Her breasts were pressed against my chest; my hands were on her ass, helping guide her up and down. She moaned, breaking the kiss and we looked into each other's eyes. Passion and lust drove her to move even harder and faster, and her moans and breathing grew louder. I could feel my own orgasm building with each stroke, and I knew it would not be long before I lost control. She sat back up and bounced up and down, moaning louder and louder. Her hands reached for mine and again our eyes locked. Moments later she moaned loudly and I felt her pussy tighten around my cock, pulsing and squeezing as her body was racked with orgasm after orgasm. At the same time I lost control and erupted, filling her with my cum. She leaned down and pressed into me, and my arms wrapped around her, holding her tightly as our mutual orgasms passed through our bodies. We lay there like that for what seemed like forever, before she slid off of me. We kissed, and held each other.

That night marked the beginning of what would become a lifelong relationship with Rachel, and to this day, our love is still strong, and our sex life is amazing. And the tacky Christmas tie that I hated still hangs in my closet. Every Christmas party we go to I wear it, and at the end of the night, it becomes a blindfold or a handcuff for one of us.