Under the Moon

Story Info
It all starts with a walk in a forest.
1.1k words
3.75
15.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story and I would like to get some feedback for future stories/continuations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I turned the car off my two friends in the back grabbed the rest of our camping stuff. Lucy grabbed the tent while Dom grabbed the food. As we got out of the car and stepped into the woods of Montana we talked about how our road trip back from Yellowstone was. Lucy tripped and dom jabbed at her verbally about how such a short person and 5'0 could miss such a large rock.

After setting up camp for the night I thought it was a beautiful night so I told my friends I was going on a walk as they went to sleep. I grabbed my coat and my flashlight and headed of into the dark woods.

"Shit" I exclaimed as I stubbed my foot on the same rock as Lucy had tripped earlier. "Well it looks like karma is a serious bitch" I laughed under my breath.

As I kept walking I heard some wolves howl at the large moon. I didn't think anything about it at the time. As I kept walking I noticed a clearing up ahead and I thought it was a good place to look at the stars and the moon.

As I layer my bunched up cost under my head I thought about my summer and how this road trip was probably the last time my best friends from high school and I were going to hang out before going to college in less than a month. It was bittersweet to think about and I stared at the moon as my eyes grew suddenly very heavy.

The next thing I knew I felt something cold and wet nudging my leg. "The fuck" I said a I noted the moon still high in the sky. As I sat up I saw the most frightening sight in my short 18 years I've been on this earth. A large white wolf stood staring at me as I suddenly felt my throat constrict in fear.

The wolf bent down and touched the leg again. I slowly stood up and tried to back up but ended up backed up against a tree. Unsure of what to do I cursed under my breath. "Why God did I have to go and take a walk in the fucking middle of the night? Is this your way punish me, by giving me a gruesome death where people won't know what happen to me?"

I started to slowly side step around the wolf to work my way back to the camp. It suddenly pulled its lips back and growled at me. I decided I can fight it I might as well sprint for it.

I turned and ran faster than ever before, albeit that's no that fast because I am more of a swimmer than a runner as a 6'3 skinny kid with no fat and not much more muscle. My legs were burning and I had cuts from the trees and brush I was running through but I wasn't slowing down. I heard the white wolf gaining on me and it seemed quickly. Up ahead I saw the shouldering remans of my campfire and gave my last push just as I felt something tackle me from behind.

I was waiting for the wolf to end it but this felt different, almost like a human body. "What?" I gasped out in the ragged breaths. As I turned I saw the most shocking and beautiful sight ever. A girls face turned to mine and smiled. I felt my mouth open and close multiple times before I even noticed her nakedness or the fact that she had literally came out of NOWHERE.

"Why were you running from me, am I that scary? Or was it the fact that the virgin boy has never seen a naked girl before?" She laughed.

"I... Uhhhh..." I mumbled out as I caught my breath. Suddenly I heard a scream behind me.

"WHAT THE FUCK KIT!!" Lucy screamed as she saw me under the raven haired beauty that sat upon my back. "FUCKING WARN ME WHEN YOU ARE FUCKING A GIRL IN THE MAIN CAMPING AREA!!"

I heard dom in the background kibble something about how was I the only one getting lucky, but it was drowned out by the lady on me laughing so loud it would have drowned out the sounds of a waterfall.

It then dawned upon me to ask this girls name cause rate where she came from part didn't seem to be getting answered anytime soon. "So what was your name? I didn't seem to catch it in between the sudden wake up and the running?" I asked in what is probably the most sarcastic tone ever achieved by any human.

"It's Luna, and I presume you are the Kit that this one is screaming about." She laughed. Her laugh made my heart melt when I heard it and I felt like I was about to melt into a puddle.

At this part my friends basically said this was too weird and went back to bed. She then proceeded to get off my back after brushing her large breath against my face. I suddenly had a hard time keeping my eyes on her face as I stood up.

I was suddenly intrigued in the white wolf again as I realized I haven't seen any sign of it after this Luna tackled me.

"So what happen to the white wolf or was that just me hallucinating?" I asked.

She then looked at me confused for a second before suddenly said, "Wait you actually remember that? Normal mortals just forget or play it as something else like a naked girl chasing them not just appearing."

"Wait did you just say mortals?" I asked. "I mean I'm ok with normal naked girls tackling me, especially when they're hot, but crazies and I'm out."

She turns to me again and with a smirk on her pretty little face starts changing into a large white wolf. At this point things got kinda hazy and I ended up with my face in the ground with a three large slashes across my chest from what looked like a wolf and Luna standing over me asking me if I was alright. Next thing I remember is I was being wheeled down a hall with white walls with my entire body on fire. Finally I remember a hand holding mine and squeezing saying "It's all you now, you choose if you live or die" then darkness.