Under the Night Sky

Story Info
An erotic encounter with strangers in the woods.
1.8k words
3.5
13.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kicked the gravel around the fire pit, listening to the flames lick the wood. My fellow expeditioners chattered on about stones and jobs and dating and marriage and kids, but I stared silently at Athean. My sister's words repeated in my head, "Go on this expedition. Get out of your comfort zone." Athean was surely outside my comfort zone.

I knew almost nothing about the tall, slender Brit, except that he had dark, wavy locks and facial hair. He'd hardly spoken the entire day, but neither had I.

The leader of the stone hunt laughed over the others' babble and it pulled me from my steady stare. By the time I looked back, Athean was gone.

I sighed.

This was my sister's fault. I didn't want some stupid waste-of-time expedition. I didn't care about finding stones. Nor did I care for being outside all day and night, or digging in the dirt. I wanted my sofa, some ice cream, and Jimmy Fallon. At least the campground had showers.

The leader stood with his ridiculous hat, complete with flashlight, and announced it was time to turn in. "We have a busy day of hiking and cave digging tomorrow," he'd said. Another day wasted.

I waited for everyone to find their tents, and headed for the woods. I'd seen a stream earlier and wanted to sit by it. To be alone in the crowd of strangers.

Moonlight lit my way to the stream, and the slow, steady movement of water splashing over the rocky bed, kept me on path. There was a downed tree a few feet from the water's edge, large enough for me to sit. I patted the mossy surface and was just about to jump up when I heard a crackle from the woods behind me.

I turned—startled—and saw Athean. His pale skin reflected the moon's blue haze, and the whites of his eyes shimmered like the water. My breath caught.

He approached me in silence. His movements drawn out and seductive. I turned away from him, feeling the contrast between my twisting stomach and the rising heat between my legs. I focused on the stream to cool some of the heat.

The last time I'd been with a man was almost a year ago, just before I'd found my fiancé screwing my neighbor. But I wanted Athean, badly, and I sensed he wanted me too.

I closed my eyes, allowing him to approach without jumping at his presence. When he touched me, I opened my eyes. The pain in my stomach ceased as he whispered, "Relax."

He buried his face in my hair, and breathed me in.

My shoulders relaxed.

Athean grabbed my hair in his fist, his breath hot against the back of my neck. He reached around to my stomach and pulled me closer. His desire for me clear as his cock pressed into me from behind.

He ran his tongue down my neck until he reached my collarbone. The summer air felt crisp against the moisture his mouth left behind. Then he took a nip at the nape of my neck, and sent chills through my entire body.

"What's your name?" he asked between wet kisses.

"Clara," I murmured.

My eyes fluttered as I looked up at the moon. Why had I come here again? Amethyst? Quartz? Stones I hadn't found. But I had found Athean. He'd be my precious jewel.

"Are you having fun, Clara?"

Even his voice made me wet, and I squirmed.

"Uh huh..."

"How much more fun would you like to have?"

I squirmed again, unable to suppress my smile.

"I'd like to have some fun with you," I said.

Athean let out a small chuckle and reached his hand under my nightshirt. I gasped as he grabbed my breasts, first the left, then traced his fingers across to the right. I leaned further into him and let Athean play with my nipples.

His fingers twirled over them, then he pinched and pulled outward. Sensation built between my legs, a tingle I hadn't felt in far too long.

Athean removed his hand and turned me to face him. His movements smooth, yet firm. He traced along my jawbone with his finger, then reached his hand up behind my head, tangling it in long strands of brown.

He crushed his lips onto mine. His tongue roamed and entangled with my own.

I leaned into Athean and tugged at his plaid pajama bottoms. He kissed me harder as I reached down his pants and grabbed hold of his cock. Before I got a good motion going, he pulled back, removing my hand.

I wasn't sure why he'd pulled away, but before I could circle too much around his withdrawal, he met my lips again and began unbuttoning my pajama shirt. When he finished, he jerked it off with one swift movement, and threw it behind me.

Damp air hit my nipples. They hardened instantly. Athean lowered his head, meeting my gaze before running his tongue over my breasts. His pacing made my insides burn. I let out a gentle moan and leaned back into the downed log.

The moss soft against my bare skin, the smell of fresh growth, sounds of water and an owl in the distance, all brought with it a sense of freedom. An urge to let go and trust a complete stranger.

His tongue explored the top of my breast as his hand cupped it from underneath. He moved from breast to breast before finally reaching for the tie on my pants. Athean's smile grew as he lowered his head, and it sent a chill all the way to my toes. His eyes opened wide, fluttering with a hint of invitation.

I sucked in a breath and tilted my head back again as he pulled down my pants.

My panties clung to my skin, and he used his teeth to tug at them.

Heat rushed me again. I could hardly contain myself. I wanted to scream, yell out to stop taking his damn time and rip off my panties already. To shove his tongue inside me, fingers too, to just take me now.

I moaned instead.

Athean pulled at me with his teeth. My insides ablaze, pulsating with a pleasurable throb. With only his teeth, he removed my panties. I lifted each leg to allow him to remove them the rest of the way, then he tossed them aside as well. His tongue met my clit, and in that moment, I didn't care about anything but his mouth.

He swirled his tongue over me, moving down, then back up again. The smell of sex was all around me—the smell of life—my inner animal. The fire inside me grew.

My breathing increased as his tongue moved faster, his fingers gliding in and out of my cunt. I clenched my inner muscles around him, and Athean increased his motion.

I squirmed uncontrollably as he continued to pleasure me with his tongue. When he slowed, I looked down at him, past my bare breasts glowing under the moon, and focused on his head buried between my legs.

My tingles grew and I yelled out as my muscles tightened around him, this time without my control. The orgasm so strong that my back arched and I tried to move away, to slow the release, but Athean grabbed my thigh and held me still.

I came even harder.

Athean kept on until my insides stopped strangling his fingers. Then he gave me another gentle nip and stood. I was breathless.

He smiled and met my eyes.

"Was that fun for you, Clara?"

I giggled, but couldn't answer verbally.

"Good," he said.

I took a moment to regain my composure, then stood fully.

I wrapped my hand around the back of his neck, pressed my breasts to his bare torso, and whispered, "My turn."

Athean's shoulders broadened.

I reached for his plaid bottoms and pulled them down along with his underwear. His erect cock was ready for me.

I fell to my knees and took him into my mouth. Cupping my hand under his balls as I moved my mouth all the way down. Athean groaned, and grabbed the back of my hair, shoving me even further onto him.

I didn't mind.

When I was all the way down to his pelvic bone, I pushed my tongue out and on to his balls, licking him as I chocked on his cock, enjoying the sweetness of his skin. I felt Athean pulsating, ready for release, and I pulled back one last time before shoving my face all the way into him.

Athean moved my head back and forth until he yelled out, and filled my mouth with his cum. It almost made me orgasm again as the saltiness mixed with the sweet flavor of his skin. My own breathing rapid as I swallowed all he'd given me.

When I finished, Athean helped me to my feet and put his pajama bottoms back on. Then he retrieved my clothing as I shivered on the log.

"Was that fun for you, Athean?" I asked while putting on my clothes.

"So much fun, that I suspect we may need to plan another expedition. This one ends after tomorrow's excursion."

I grimaced.

"Another expedition? I don't know..."

Athean laughed, and took my hand. "Come on," he said as he led me back toward the camp. "I like adventures, Clara. Don't you?"

"Not really," I hesitated.

"You didn't enjoy what we just did?"

"Well, yes, of course, but..."

"You didn't think I was just here for the stones, did you?" There was a hint of teasing in his voice. "Why are you here then?" he asked.

"My sister signed me up. She said I needed to get out of my comfort zone."

"Your sister is wise." Athean turned to face me, and kissed my forehead before dropping me at my tent. His grin was higher on the right side than left. "I hope you change your mind. There are many adventures to be had." He winked, and began to walk away.

"Wait!"

He turned to me again.

"Yes?"

"How will I know where to find you? I mean... should I want to go on another adventure."

Athean laughed, his smile growing. "I bet your sister will know how to find me. Good night, Clara."

I smiled now too as thoughts of how my sister might know rushed through my head. Had she known Athean? Is that why she'd signed me up for this? I knew she worked for a British company. Did he work there too? I finally shook my head, too tired to figure it out now. I would call her tomorrow.

"Night, Athean," I said.

Once he was gone, I crawled into my tent, suddenly unconcerned about getting dirty the following day. I had no worry over wasting time searching for stones either, no desire to sit on my sofa, watching Jimmy, or chowing down on ice cream. All that consumed my thoughts as I fell asleep, were places Athean and I could share in our adventures.