Under the Perseids

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's see what I can do with my experience," she said, glancing at him to make sure he could see what she was doing. She pushed her mane of dark hair to one side and Will saw and felt Tessa as she kissed and licked her way up from the base of his cock to its tip. Each touch was a combination of a gentle caress and a demanding pursuit of bliss. She repeated the sequence on each side of his cock -- Will legs spasmed with delight and his breathing turned ragged as he felt an almost boiling like sensation form between his balls and his cock. His come was pooling and waiting its eruption as she worked his cock with her hands and lips.

"Tessa," he moaned as she engulfed his whole tool and took it in past the back of her throat. He instinctively thrust upwards but Tessa followed the motion easily so as not to gag on his cock. She held her position as he followed his instinct and fucked her mouth, savoring the way she pressed his cock to the roof of her mouth and how her lips tightly gripped it from base to tip during his thrusts.

After a few moments Tessa pushed down on his thighs, signaling to him to stay on the blanket while she took over. Sill using her tongue and her lips like a vise, she added her hand and squeezed his cock tightly as she completed the upward portion of her stroke before sucking him deep to the back of her throat.

"Aaahhh," Will moaned as his eyes rolled back and his eyelashes fluttered -- Tessa was alternating between squeezing his balls and caressing the soft skin between his sack and his asshole. That was when he felt the first warm drops of rain splatter against his forehead. He opened his eyes and saw lightning streak flashing webs across the underside of dark clouds. Finally, the rumble of thunder chased from the horizon and reached their ears.

After the thunder subsided, it was replaced with the sound of rain hissing as it extinguished the remaining embers of his campfire. All the while, Tessa had never stopped sucking his cock with expert abandon, distorting his perceptions of the change in weather. He managed to focus on her through the rain and realized how sexy she looked with her hair plastered to her head and her body glistening with rain water and his rigid cock disappearing into her mouth.

"I love the rain," Tessa said as the drizzle changed to a downpour. "I don't want to go back yet. Not until I've felt you come. Do you want my mouth or my pussy?"

To answer her question, Will executed another surprisingly fluid motion and went from being on his back to his knees. He delivered her a passionate kiss before moving behind her and pushing her to the ground -- she fell onto her knees and elbows and raised her ass to him. Lightning flashed and thunder roared and he let the rainwater flow between his fingers before placing them on her pussy. Tessa shivered a bit under the cool water till she moaned when he penetrated her with a single thrust.

"Just so tight," he roared against the sudden and vociferous thunderstorm. It filled his senses as much as his engorged cock filled her tight pussy. As he fucked her with almost reckless abandon, he somehow felt connected to the storm -- connected to a force without reason other than its own temporary existence. But such musings quickly relented to how Tessa's pussy was squeezing his cock like a famished boa constrictor.

Tessa was moaning and meeting his thrusts with a rocking motion of her hips -- with a sudden, mischievous inspiration, Will waited a brief moment, and after a lightning flash, he smacked Tessa's ass when the thunder clap followed.

Will was mad as he fucked her -- he smacked her ass each time he heard thunder, leaving her ass reddened where he had struck her. It wasn't long, though, when he stopped striking her -- the center of the storm was overhead and he concentrated on fucking Tessa as if it was the last good thing he would accomplish on Earth,

"Uuunnnhhhh!" was all Will could sensibly conjure when he finally erupted like a sexual Vesuvius and filled her hungry pussy with the juices of his labor.

Tessa moaned when the torrent of come filled her pussy almost to bursting and she finally knew her long lost love was hers.

@@@@@

"Now what?"

"Does it really matter? Tomorrow or yesterday -- we lived for today."

"I guess we did. I think I love you."

"Tell me that in winter, and I'll believe you."

End ...

12