Under The Pier

Story Info
A nice morning together ends with sex on the beach.
1.9k words
4.39
38.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day started out innocently enough, but it ended up being anything but...

Ben and I have been a couple for a long time, just like most couples that have been together this long we spend most of our time working and not much time just the two of us. We are both in our early 40's and in good shape, Ben is just under 6' tall with a muscular build, great eyes and a amazing smile; me I'm 5'2 long brown hair, blue eyes, I'm well proportioned, but the one thing most people notice is my large breasts.

It's June 20th, the last day of spring, and on this rare day we both had the morning free so, since it was going to be a beautiful day, we decided to spend the morning doing something together. Ben had the great idea of taking the bike out for a preseason test run, how could I argue with that, after all the back of the bike is one of my favorite places to be.

So that morning I got ready for the ride by putting on my favorite low cut tank top, jeans and a sweatshirt. I was planning on removing the sweatshirt as soon as I could, so not only would I be able to get some sun but, also show my cleavage, which is the one part of my body that I love to show off. Ben and I both find it rather amusing when guys can't look me in the eyes when they talk to me. So we grabbed our helmets and headed out for what was supposed to be just a nice relaxing ride.

I climb on the back of Ben's bike and assumed my usual position with my chest against his back with my hands on his thighs, and we take off. As for where we were headed, I didn't care, wherever the bike went I went, and that was just fine with me. I didn't want to think about anything, I just wanted to relax and enjoy the ride. While ridding, as usual, I just let my hands wander caressing Ben's thighs, back and arms, we rode like this for a while when Ben decided to park at an area beach so we could stretch our legs for a bit.

The beach was gorgeous, and since it was spring, it was mostly deserted. Ben took me by the hand and we walked along the water just holding hands and talking, something we haven't done in a very long time. As we were walking on the sand, occasionally Ben would pull me into to him and kiss me with such incredible passion; I haven't been kissed like that in a very long time, his kisses just made me melt; and then we would just continue walking.

The whole thing just felt so great, it was in my opinion totally romantic, it was kind of like when we first dated all those years ago. The passion in Ben's kisses was unbelievable, each time he kissed me it just turn me on more and more, I could no longer keep my hands to myself. And judging by Ben's growing erection, he was feeling the same way.

After walking for awhile we came across a pier, Ben thought it would be nice for us to sit for a while. We sat under the pier talking and kissing, occasionally someone would walk by and we would exchange mutual hellos, but that didn't stop us for enjoying ourselves and each other. Each time we kissed Ben got a little freer with his hands. We were like a couple of teenagers again, making out and groping each other on the beach. Between the rising heat of the day and what Ben was doing to me I was so hot, I just had to remove my sweatshirt. Ben took this to mean I wanted more, which I did. So he got up, took me by the hand and moved us further under the pier.

Being further back under the pier gave us the illusion of privacy, so we began the let go a little more and soon we started to lose control. Before I even had a chance to catch my breath, Ben had my shirt up and bra off. He has me so worked up that at this point; I never even considered stopping him.

Ben leaned in taking my nipple into his mouth, this causes me to moan in pure delight. I reach my hand down to feel the massive bulge in his pants, I can t help myself, I have to have it. So I undid his jeans releasing his throbbing cock from its confinement and begin to lightly run my finger around the rim. Ben let out a guttural moan the vibration on my nipple felt amazing. I guess my shirt kept getting in his way; because soon he removed it then he proceeded to take off his own.

So here we are under the pier, both topless and completely unaware of everything going on around us; and unable to keep our hands off of each other. When I noticed a drop of pre cum on the head of Ben's dick, so I lean over and lightly lick it off. Ben gasped at the sensation of my tongue, which was all the encouragement I needed.

I leaned in further and started licking and sucking on the head of Ben's shaft, while firmly and slowly stroking his pulsating cock. Ben rolled on to his back to allow me easier access; he then moved his hand to the back of my head, which is always a sign that he likes what I'm doing. Being caught-up in the moment I forgot that we were in public, and I removed Ben's jeans to allow me easier access, as well as, for both of our comfort. I then crawled up between his legs. I took his balls into my mouth and began massaging them with my tongue while I continued to stroke his massive hard-on.

Then I placed one hand on each side of his hips and began to lick my way up, bathing each and every inch of his throbbing erection with my tongue until I reached the head. Once there I look Ben in the eyes while I take his cock into my waiting mouth, sliding it past my lips all the way to the back of my throat. When I had his entire manhood pushing down my throat, I took my tongue and place it firmly against the bottom of his shaft and I started to slide his delicious cock in and out of my mouth, each time I reached the top I would pause to firmly suck on the tip, this drove Ben crazy and I knew it.

I was continuing to deep throat Ben's prick, when he grabbed me by the hair and pulled my head up, looked me in the eyes and said "Get those pants off and ride me!" So I reached down and took of my jeans.

Here we are both naked and all I can think about having Ben's cock back in my mouth, so despite his request I resumed deep throating that magnificently thick cock of his. It felt so good to have it slide past my lips and the sounds he makes when the head of his prick hits the back of my throat is such a turn on for me, I was in heaven. Ben broke my concentration be again saying "Ride me."

So, I slowly work my way up his body, I pause for a moment to lick his nipples before moving on to his lips, once there he kisses me deeply. While kissing I start to slowly rock my hips so my soaking wet pussy slides up and down Ben's erection, without allowing him to enter me, I know he loves it when I tease him.

Ben then grabs me by the hips and in one stroke he forces himself deep inside me, causing me to gasp and shudder. He holds still for a moment giving me a chance for my cunt to adjust to massiveness of his cock. I don't want to move, I just want to savor the feeling of complete fullness that I get whenever Ben is buried deep inside me. I slowly began to rock my hips, sliding myself up and down Ben's shaft causing him to moan deeply, we both love the feeling of me riding his cock.

I don't know if it was the situation, the angle of penetration or what, but after a few strokes I began to tremble, Ben knew just what that meant. It meant that I was going to cum. Knowing just how to push me over the edge to orgasm, Ben pulled be down to him and started to play with my tits while he began to plunge his cock deeper inside me. The feeling of him fucking me from underneath, while squeezing my nipples put me into one of the most intense, mind-blowing, head spinning orgasms I have ever had; it seemed to last forever. When my orgasm finally subsided, I could no longer hold myself up and I collapsed on top of Ben.

Ben let me lay on top of him for a few minutes while I came down from the incredible high caused by the orgasm, when he felt I was ready he whispered in my ear "Ready to finish?" Ben asked; he loves to finish with me swallowing his cum.

I then lifted myself off of Ben's still rock hard cock and slid back down between his legs to finish what I started. His cock was soaked in my cum, but that has never stopped me before. So with one quick movement I took his engorged cock into his mouth and slid my lips down his entire shaft. I took my right hand and began to fondle his sack while I repeatedly deep throated him. I feverously increased my suction and picked up my pace, and soon I felt his balls start to tighten.

Knowing that meant his was getting ready to cum I continued to furiously devour each and every inch of him. Ben began to thrusting his cock into my mouth, matching my pace perfectly, moaning louder with each stroke. I gave his balls a squeeze and his moaning turned to screaming "Oh Fuck Yeah... I'm gonna..." With that Ben exploded in my mouth, I licked, sucked and swallowed each and every last drop of his cum, not wanting to let any of it go to waste.

Once I finished sucking him dry, I grabbed my clothes and began to get dressed. "I think we better get moving." I said.

"Yeah, it's getting late and we have to get to work" Ben replied. So we finished dressing and started to walk back to the bike.

On our way back, this couple passed us, the woman gave me a shy smile and wave and the guy leaned in and said something to Ben; Ben replied "Thanks man," and continued walking.

"What was that about?" I asked "Oh nothing" Ben answered. We got on the bike and headed to where I work.

The ride back was quiet and relaxing, after about 20 minutes Ben pulled up in front of my store to drop me off and again I asked "What did that guy say to you?"

Ben kissed me and said "He told me I was lucky to have such an amazing woman willing to blow me in public, I do have to agree, I'm a lucky man..."