Under the Stars

Story Info
Tyson and Sarah have an outdoor adventure to remember...
4.4k words
4.36
15.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dappled sunshine of the forest gave the green darkness a fantasy-like quality. It took their breath away. Beautiful and lush in the late cool warmth of spring.

The ground was soft and spongy underfoot as they completed their hike, the trees dressed in moss, rocks around a quaint pool. The small pool ran off of a nearby creek and gathered, sparkling and cool, in an eroded little alcove, the boulders surrounding it creating a nice little swimming spot. It was just deep enough to stand up in and the water was clear and refreshing.

Reaching the enchanting spot was not easy, and Sarah sat down at the edge of the pool, pulling her backpack off, then her shoes, and finally removing her soaked outer shirt. The breeze felt nice on her exposed shoulders and she closed her eyes, smiling at the touch of wind that sent stray pieces of her dark red hair floating about her face. Tyson sat down next to her, removing his backpack and shoes as well, then pulling off his shirt, his muscles bunching.

"Don't tease me like that!" Sarah said playfully, her blue eyes now open behind her glasses, trying not to stare as he pulled the shirt over his head and smirked, his blue eyes smiling.

He turned and threw his shirt over a rock, the afternoon nice and mild, the sun shining off the sweat on his back. "I feel gross and sweaty. We can eat in a bit, but right now I'm going for a swim." Standing, he peeled off his hiking shorts, exposing his hard calves and thighs. His short hair and beard were dark brown against his lightly tan skin and his arms were thick and powerful, easily vaulting over the low boulders into the water.

Sarah hadn't realized just how hot the hike had made her until she saw the rivulets of water trickling down Tyson's neck and shoulders as he resurfaced from beneath the water. Spraying her with droplets as he shook his head, Tyson turned back to see her pulling off her own shorts. She nearly tripped as she took off her socks, but caught herself on one of the small boulders, her breasts jiggling in her tight white undershirt.

"Are you coming in?"

"No, I'm just undressing because I hate clothes - of course I'm coming in!" She stepped into the water with a little squeak, then plunged in, emerging and smoothing her hair back.

"You forgot to take off your glasses."

"Dammit!" She blushed and moved to the edge of the pool, laughing and pulling herself up on the rocks, her white underwear now quite see-through and clinging to her ass. Putting her glasses next to her discarded clothes she turned to ease back into the water, her nipples pressing against the tight cloth of her bra and undershirt. Her bra was a dark stain beneath the wet shirt that clung to her curves.

Tyson felt himself stiffen in the cool water, his boxers billowing around his erection as she swam toward him. She splashed water into his face and laughed at the look of surprise.

"Mmm... the water feels nice after that hike." She dipped her head back into the water, pushing her chest up, and re smoothed her wet hair. He stared hungrily at her clinging shirt and the water droplets hanging from her earlobes like silver pearls.

"Tyson?"

He moved toward her slowly, his broad chest swishing through the water. She bit her lip, uncertain what to do, suddenly very aware of the clinging cloth and the tingling cold water between her legs.

Reaching one thick arm, dripping, out of the water, he trailed his fingers from her elbow, over her shoulder and against the hollow of her neck, feeling her tremble. Her skin was soft and slick and he heard her breath become more shallow, quicker, and he moved his hand to the back of her neck, tangling his fingers in her hair. Leaning in, he licked the delicate droplet from the tip of her earlobe, wrapping his other arm around her waist beneath the water, drawing circles with his fingertips on her hips and lower back.

"Ty-Tyson..." Her hot blush radiated from her cheeks as she trembled under his touch. She pressed against his broad chest, the wet shirt wrinkling, her hard nipples leaving wet marks on his skin as the water moved her against and away from him. She looped her arms up around his shoulders, one hand in his hair, the other gently scratching his strong back.

With his fingers in her hair, he leaned her head back, looking at her parted lips, her wide eyes. She looked back, her gaze darting between his blue eyes and his mouth, her breathing shallow and warm on his face. They were inches apart.

"Tys-"

He pressed his lips to hers, hard, pushing her against him. She collapsed into his chest, grasping the back of his neck and rubbing against him. Looping his hand under her thigh he brought her leg up and around his hip, lifting her in the water and wading to the rocks nearby.

She felt the rocks against her back and curled her toes in the pebbly bottom, Tyson setting her down. Her leg was wrapped around his hip and she could feel the warmth between them as they drew closer together. His mouth was hot on hers, his tongue darting and exploring her soft mouth. She pulled away slightly, bit his lip, sucking on it before she surrendered again to his kiss.

He could feel heat emanating from her pussy, wet and soft, as he brought his leg between hers, pressing into the mound beneath her panties. Her hand dropped to his chest, trailing fingernails down the hard muscle and around his side, dipping under the waistband of his boxers, and circling back and forth around his tip until the skin was exposed to his upper thigh.

Sarah dug her nails into his hips, softly, trailing her fingers to the front and slowly reaching lower, caressing his hard cock which twitched under the fabric. She giggled into his kiss, her hand tracing circles to the outside of the other hip where she worked the waistband down as well. She broke the kiss, moving lower, kissing his jaw and neck, shoulders and chest as she continued to drag his boxers down.

Tyson ran his fingers through her hair as her wet, hot mouth kissed and licked the droplets of water from his burning skin. Feeling his boxers move lower and lower he pressed his leg against her pussy again, grinding her into the rocks at the edge of the pool. His hard cock was out of it's fabric prison with one final tug and he grasped Sarah's wrists, pulling her arms over her head and holding them with one hand. With his free hand he yanked the edge of her shirt up, the fabric peeling away to reveal supple skin. Wiggling the rest of the way out of his boxers he threw them and the shirt out of the pool.

Running his hands over her stomach, sides, hips and ass he pushed her harder against the rocks, rubbing against her pussy through the thin underwear, her soft moans close to his ear as he leaned into her.

As she wrapped her arms around his neck again she pushed against his chest with her wet bra, the now bare skin slick against his abs and hips. She felt him unclasp the strapless bra and it fell into the water between them, ignored as his warm, rough fingers cupped and squeezed her tender breasts, her nipples hard against the palms of his hands. As he played with her firm breasts he met her mouth with his again, ki8ssing her softly, one hand wandering down to the edge of her panties and pulling them down just enough to slip his hand inside and grab her ass.

"Mmmm..." she moaned softly into the kiss, her eyes closed and her breath shallow and quick.

"Tyson... I... " He could feel her blush as she formed the words, barely a whisper, "Tyson... I want you... "

Slipping his hand around to the front, she gasped as he slid his fingers down over her pussy, wet and hot, and whispered back, close to her ear, "I know."

Moaning into his neck, Sarah arched against his fingers, letting one hand travel down to his cock, grasping the hard shaft in her petite hands, squeezing gently, trailing her fingertips to his head and sliding back down the shaft.

His breath caught in his throat as she reached to cup his balls and stroke them. He circled his thumb over her hard clit as his fingers ran between the soft lips of her pussy, teasing the tight hole. Pulling softly away from her, he pulled down her panties and she stepped out of them. He threw them and the bra into the pile of wet clothes.

He took a moment to look at her, shy and blushing, as the water lapped softly just below her round breasts, her skin patterned with drops and rivulets of water. Her hair was still slicked back but had started to curl as it dried. Her lips were red, her skin soft and light, and her gaze trailed over him as well, a nervous smile quirked across her face.

"Come here." He said, his voice quiet and intense. Biting her lip, Sarah closed the gap between them, the water cool as it touched her intimately, tingling across her feverish skin. Grabbing her shoulders, Tyson gently turned her around so her back pressed against his chest. He moved the hair from her neck and trailed soft, hot kisses from behind her ear, down her throat and across her shoulder, wrapping one strong arm beneath her breasts where the water lapped at her skin, the other caressing her hip and lower stomach.

She leaned her head back against his chest to better expose her tender neck, her lips parting, the breath a silent moan as she trembled under his touch. Pressing her ass against his hard cock, she swirled her hips in the water, driving him crazy. He moaned into her shoulder, pressing back and twisting against her.

Swiftly, he ran his fingers down the center of her stomach, lower and lower, as she arched against him. He slipped one finger inside her pussy, brought it out and back in again, twisting and thrusting, his other hand rolling one of her hard nipples as he trailed kisses up and down her silky neck.

The tightness and heat of her pussy as he fingered her made his cock twitch. He pulled her harder against him, grinding against her ass. Releasing her nipple, he pulled her thigh up from behind, fingering her deeper, adding a second finger as she moaned. His cock, spread legs allowing him entry, slid against her ass hole, rubbing the sensitive area. She whined in delight.

"Take me wh-where... it's shallower..." she begged between moans, breathing hard. Slowly he moved toward the shallower area, the water receding until it only came half way up their hips. Twisting, she turned and kneeled on the rocky bottom, the water caressing her shoulders as she kissed down his stomach.

"Mmmm... " he groaned as she teased him with closer and lighter kisses. Curling his hand around the back of her head he tangled his fingers into her hair again, struggling not to force her mouth down around his hard shaft as she licked the tip and gently took his head in her mouth. Her chin grazing the waters surface. She sucked and his arm stiffened, his hips and ass flexing as he struggled to stay in control.

"Relax... " she whispered, lightly scratching the fronts of his hips and thighs, one hand moving to cup his balls and stroke the patch of sensitive skin between his balls and his ass. Taking his head in her mouth again she took the rest of him deep, tortuously slow, flicking her tongue around his hard cock, grazing it with her teeth. Sucking hard as she pulled away, Sarah grasped the shaft with her hand, pulling toward her. Moaning softly she took him again, faster, her hand pumping, her lips wet and red around him.

"Fuuuuck..." he moaned as she went faster, swallowing him, taking him deeper and deeper into her wet, hot throat. He could feel himself hitting the back of her throat as his fingers dug into her hair, pushing her harder, his hips moving forward to meet her as the tightness and heat brought him closer to coming.

His balls squeezed, tightened, and he pulled her head back hard, spraying hot cum all over her lips and chest, dripping from her open mouth. She licked her lips, swallowing his cum and dipping her fingers in the thick liquid, sucking his head to get the last drops before they fell into the water. She stood, the water trickling from her back and shoulders, and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him softly, sensually, his taste on her lips. Breaking the kiss, he lay his head on her shoulder, his breathing evening out.

"Mmph." he grunted, his head heavy on her shoulder. Sarah laughed and pushed him off, splashing him with the cool water.

"Let's clean off, have lunch and take a nap. Remember, we've got to hike back down, unless you want to sleep under the stars tonight." She pushed at him playfully, wading out into the deeper water, cleaning off the pale streaks he'd left on her.

With their waterlogged clothes drying in the sun, Tyson and Sarah sat down to their picnic, wearing hiking shorts over bare skin, Sarah with her over shirt buttoned once above her stomach. They spread a blanket on the spongy forest ground between the spreading trees and the rocky edge of the pool. A little cooler packed a perfect lunch for two and they pulled out sandwiches, chips and baby carrots, cucumber slices, homemade potato salad and sliced fruit. They chatted as they ate slowly, savoring the afternoon, laughing and telling stories.

The breeze was warm and the afternoon light streamed down between the green leaved canopy, dappled sunlight making patterned on the dark blue blanket. The air smelled of pine and wild flowers, and the occasional seductive hint of musk as the wind blew Tyson's smell to Sarah, stirring deep in her stomach as she tried to focus on the conversation.

"So how did you find this place?"

"What?" she started, having lost focus again.

"This place, it's like a perfect little fairy tale, how'd you find it?" he asked.

"Oh, uh, my grandpa and I would come here when I was really young. it was outside the normal paths, our own little place, but after he died I couldn't find it. Then one day when my dad and I were hiking we took a wrong turn and ended up here. Right in grandpa's secret spot." It was a sweet memory, laced with sadness, and she smiled, looking around.

"It's beautiful."

She looked up into his intense blue eyes and swallowed hard. "Yeah, it's beautiful..."

He put his hand on her knee, rubbing softly as he looked around at the trees and landscape. She gathered napkins and plastic forks and empty baggies from the meal and put them back into the cooler. She tried to keep herself distracted as Tyson's fingertips began to outline patterns under the edge of her shorts, moving up her thigh.

"Are you ready for a nap?" She asked, hoping a nap would help her relax.

"Sure." He replied, laying on his back on the soft ground, his hand still on her leg. She lay down next to him, curling onto her side and looking at the muscular shoulder and arm as he brought his other hand up to cushion his head. Moving into the hollow of his side, she lay her head on his shoulder, kissed his cheek softly, and nuzzled into his chest, spreading her fingers slowly over his skin.

The drowsy warmth soon had them both dozing softly under the rich green leaves, breathing deep and slow. The air was calm, birds chirped and insects buzzed as they inhaled and exhaled in the comfortable afternoon...

It tickled slightly, the touch on her stomach as she slowly resurfaced into hazy consciousness. As she shifted against Tyson's firm chest she felt the muscles bunch and flex, heard a low growling and felt him slowly move over her, lowering her onto the blanket. Heavy on top of her, he grinded into her hips, grasping her small wrist and pulling it above her head. Surprised, she exhaled shakily, feeling the head well up in her stomach once more. She felt so small under him as he pressed against her, animalistic and rough beneath the green canopy, musky and heavy.

She pressed up softly to meet his hard body, mewing quietly, little more than a breath. She could smell his muskiness so close now, strong and dizzying, feeding her desire. Her just-awake brain was still muddled and fuzzy, but each sensation cut through the sleepy fog, sharp and precise.

Sliding his unoccupied hand between them, he trailed fingertips from the inside of her thigh over her stomach and chest and up her throat, turning her head to nibble on her delicate ear. As he trailed his fingertips back down he caught the single button of her shirt, easily popping it open. The thin fabric spread as his chest grazed hers, exposing the her breasts, round and soft on his skin. He could smell her skin, a mixture of sweetness and sweat mixed with the scents of the forest. Inhaling deeply, he pressed harder against her, feeling her, small and vulnerable beneath him.

Her eyes fluttered open as she ached against him, feeling his heat brushing her chest, the skin tender and sensitive. With her free hand she stroked his chest and shoulders, rubbing his neck and head as his grip tightened around her captured wrist. He exhaled hot into the hollow of her neck and lowered his head to her chest, biting her firm breasts, lightly sucking the hard nipples that had pressed into his chest, tantalizingly.

Tyson moved his strong arm beneath her as she arched, his hand squeezing her ass through the thin cloth of the shorts, teasing her with fingers that traced patterns at the edge of her waist, pulling at the fabric and scratching her hips in the moments that they were bare. With another deep rumble he released her wrist, trailing kisses and fingertips down her chest and stomach, plucking at the button and zipper of her short and working them aside, his rough fingers squeezing her firm ass, placing gentler and gentler kisses on her skin as he spread her trembling knees, caressing and stroking the tender flesh of her hips and sides and thighs. She arched as his mouth neared her hot center, he could smell her desire but he pulled away, teasing her.

With a pitiful whine, she squirmed in his grasp and he chuckled, loving the way she writhed, wanting him. She reached with shaking hands and cupped her breasts, pulling at the hard nipples, moaning and whining through clenched teeth. He slid his hand back up her body, touching her lips with one finger. They parted, the breath hot and urgent, and she licked his fingertip as it hung between her lips. Sliding his large finger into her mouth he leaned down and licked her intimately, sending a shiver coursing through her body, and she sucked on the thick, rough finger, arching and whining.

He chuckled again, letting her squirm, squeezing her butt and letting her ache before he finally lowered his head, pushing her legs farther apart with his shoulders, sucking at the hard little clit between her thighs. She arched, moaning around his finger, which he twisted and pushed deeper in her mouth, pulling her pussy tight against his face. as his tongue darted over every soft and intimate place, tasting her.

As she scratched and squeezed her boobs, his arm between them, heavy and strong, Tyson's other hand slid downward beneath her, his thumb finding and teasing her tight pussy from behind, tracing smaller and smaller circles around the wet hole as his tongue flicked her clit. Just barely entering her pussy, he wiggled his thick thumb, making her moan and release his finger from her mouth. He pulled it away, trailing saliva over her chest and stomach before he brought it down to rub her clit, moving his hot tongue lower to tease her pussy where his thumb wiggled, just inside.

"Nnnnn... Tyson..." she moaned, squirming against him, wanting his fingers inside her. She was breathing hard, her eyes having fluttered closed, her head back as she arched to meet every touch.

"... p-please..." she begged, an embarrassed whisper. She heard him growl, a low predatorial sound, and was filled hard and fast with his thumb and the finger that had been in her mouth. She threw her head back, her boobs bouncing with the impact as she groaned, Tyson's fingers rubbing her g-spot and pulling her apart, his mouth still hot and wet, grazing her throbbing clit with his teeth.

12