Under the Stars

Story Info
Karen is taken by James on the golf course.
754 words
3.83
12.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the course of James and my relationship, we've had some incredible sexual experiences that I can honestly say I will never forget. However, this one was different. We were one year into our relationship when James and I went to San Marcos, Texas to visit his aunt and cousin with his mom. His aunt's house was on a golf course in the middle of nowhere. When we arrived, his aunt showed us to our rooms, which of course, were separate, and of course, his mother's room was blocking ours—to I guess, keep us from sneaking into each other's room—however, this didn't stop us. After dinner, the rest of the house started getting ready for bed and James started to caress my thigh (one of the things we both know gets me going). In the middle of the living room, James pulled my bra to the side and softly started sucking my breast. My pussy was throbbing. I wanted him to fuck me so badly.

Unfortunately, everyone came back into the room to watch a movie. I was absolutely dying! One of the things I've learned after being with James is how horribly horny I get when we have to wait! While we were under a blanket, James continued to cares my thigh. With every touch he stroked up towards my pussy just a little bit more. At that point my pussy was dripping. I wanted him to take me right then and there in front of everyone.

I didn't pay attention to the movie at all. Him teasing me made me so wet to the point of it dripping down my thigh. When the movie was over, everyone went to bed... well, everyone except for us of course. We stayed up so that James could finish the job he had started. He knew he wasn't allowed to tease me like that without finishing the job he started. As the final light went out, James led me outside to the golf course. No one was there but ourselves and the stars above. We walked hand and hand across the vacant course and found a perfect spot right in the middle. The second we found a spot and laid down he immediately pulled down my pants and pulled my panties and bra to the side. Very softly, James licked my pussy with just the tip of his tongue. I moaned loudly.

I couldn't believe how horny and wet I was. I wanted him to fuck me so badly, but also didn't want this feeling to go away. After a while of treating my pussy, James went to my tits and did the same thing while stroking my dripping wet pussy with his warm fingers. As he did this I tried to pull down his pants but he slapped my hand away telling me no... (I love it when he takes charge like this)! Every time I begged for his dick he said he would add a minute on to when he was planning on fucking me. This made me so horny, bringing me to the point that I started to cum. As my pussy began to tense up, James pulled his pants down and slipped right into my wet hole filling me up. I moaned loudly as he fucked me deep and hard. I came immediately, but I felt like I could cum again... and again... and again.

After cumming, I took his dick in my mouth to suck it. The taste of my pussy on his dick made me even hornier. James was moaning with pleasure as I took control to please him. After a while of making him squirm, I hopped on top of him cowgirl style and rode him letting my pussy juice squirt out with every pulse.

James grabbed my ass cheeks as I rode him and then slid one of his fingers on to the tip of my ass hole to stroke it. This pulled me over the edge and made me cum again all over his shaft. As I was cumming, James came too filling me up. After this, we both collapsed on each other and laid there, our bodies intertwined, under the stars.

I felt absolutely incredible. After thirty minutes or so of snuggling we both walked back inside, hand-in-hand. We kissed each other goodnight and went to our rooms. Although we were upset we had to go our separate ways, we both knew that we would never forget this moment for the rest of our lives.

-Karen