Under The Stars - Loving Her

Story Info
Under The Stars - Love story between Daddy and his Princess.
2.8k words
14.9k
6
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** This is a BDSM story between a married couple who are into D/s relationship. They are Daddy and Princess. Its also a Loving Wives story and that is why I have placed it into that category.

Both are over 18 years of age, and both are not related to each other.**

Please only read this if you are into D/s - Daddy/Princess relationships, and into a couple who are into rebuilding their life together after emotional hurting each other.**

*****

He sent her a message. That was the only way they could talk while he was at work as he wasn't meant to have his phone with him, he carried it around using it whenever he could. He missed her so much while he was at work; he tells her so whenever he can. Not in so many words, but in the way that he could.

He tells her in his way. He is not a man of big words, but when he does open his heart he really tells her everything she needs and more.

The message that morning was how much he wished he was in bed with her. How he wished he was lying on her breast, smelling her skin, stroking her thighs, kissing her where ever he could reach. Wishing that he could have woken her up by sliding his hard on in, sliding it in while she was sleeping so she was still dry but within minutes she was wet.

He tells her that he loves to smell her skin, so that when they are not together all he needs to do is remember what she does smell like and its like she is with him.

But she looked so peaceful that morning that he let her sleep. He watched her breathing, and he smelt her skin. He knew how exhausted she was as the last three nights she hardly slept.

Little did he know that she was still in so much pain that she was lying next to him pretending to be asleep so that she didn't have to connect with him. She was hurting inside and she was holding herself away from him as a punishment, in reality she was crying inside, silently.

When she read the message, she took her time to reply. She never ever wants to hurt him with her words but lately they both have been hurting each other. So she decided to be brave and to be honest.

She let him know that she was deliberately holding back from him because of the pain he had caused her.

She let him know that yes she so missed him while he was at work, and that she couldn't wait for him to get home.

She let him know that she needed him in so many ways, more than he would ever know and that they needed to be able to be together under the stars without the distractions of life.

She begged him to make that possible. She asked him nicely; as she knew that being the princess to her Daddy he would make any of her dreams come true, as long as she was being polite.

She told him politely, please can we spend time together near the fire, on our mattress, under the open sky and talk. Can we be together without the distractions of our family life, without the distractions of the online world?

There was only a few words reply from him. He is a man of so few words, but when he does say what he means, it rocks her world.

That night he was tired from work. That night he got home before she did. She was distracted. She was over come from working, family, chores, dinner and the inner voices in her head.

But she put all of that aside, and she made sure that he could have a shower before dinner. She pushed him onto the bed. He laid down, with no idea what was about to happen.

She took his socks off.

She took his belt out of his jeans. Slowly, She thought about how that would feel across his skin, across his bum if she was too use it. But realised that wasn't something that was going to happen then and there, so she hung it up on the hook.

She undid his jeans, and slides them down his legs.

She unzipped his jacket, sliding it off his arms.

She took his shirt off.

She laid his jacket across the middle of his body, while she quickly made sure dinner was not burning.

He had his eyes closed. He didn't even hear her re-enter the room, he was exhausted from the day.

She pounced on him, removing the jacket.

She grabbed hold of him, going down on him. Embracing as much of him as she could, he wasn't hard yet. But she knew that he wasn't expecting what she was about to do and it wouldn't take long before he was hard.

He was shocked.

Not because she was swallowing him down to the base, but because he was sweaty from work, hadn't had a shower, had his eyes closed and wasn't even aware that she was in the room.

Before he could say anything he took one look at her eyes and knew...

He knew that she wasn't going to hear any of his protesting because her eyes let the desire for him shine through.

He let her take the lead. For once he wasn't the Dom, he wasn't the Daddy, he wasn't in charge, and she just became true to herself, letting out the primal from within.

She loved on him as long as she could. Life was still in the background. But she loved him as much as she could. She loved the sweaty taste of him, the taste of him from down to the base, to the balls and back. She was so surprised that he tasted so yummy, and she was so amazed that it took her so many years to be brave enough to try him in her mouth.

His taste stayed in her mouth until she had to have a drink. She was thirsty but she held off for as long as possible to sip the water because she wanted his taste to linger forever, If only she could keep that taste with her for when he wasn't at home.

Then it was time for his shower. Then it was time for Dinner. Then it was time for the everyday things. Until it was bed time, he again took the lead.

Soon it was time. For only them to be together. Without the distractions, without the excuses, time to focus on them, forget the outside world

It was late, so very late, and they both were tired. But both so needed this, needed the night under the stars.

He set up the mattress while she took care of the kitchen. He laid down the tarp on the grass. He placed the mattress down; he built up the fire as high as it could go. It was so cold, its winter time - not cold enough for snow yet but still too cold to be sleeping outside.

That wasn't going to stop them from escaping from life. This wasn't going to stop them from seeing if they could save their marriage. She had asked for this, and he was making sure that from now on his promises were going to be kept.

He placed blankets on the mattress, then the sheet, then the big thick winter doona. Next he found a big grey awning fabric to lay over the doona to protect them from the harsh wind. He had enough wood to keep them warm for as long as they needed to stay outside.

She had a shower; she knows he likes to go down on her when she is freshly washed. But she wasn't sure he would even want to go down on her, she was hopeful.

She put on her long black silky teddy, the one that wrapped around her curves while she walked. It was too cold to leave the house without a jacket and her winter boots. Hoping that somehow he would be stripping her down and keeping her warm.

Two water bottles were filled; they both will need those if they were to connect again. She gets so dehydrated fast when he gets her flowing.

Pillows were gathered off the bed. Lights were turned out in the house, the animals were settled for the night, and the family were taken care of. Now it was time for their needs

They have a few favourite toys that they normally play with, he didn't think of those but she did. She grabbed the big black one, the glass one, the eye mask and the vibrator toy.

It was time to see if they could rebuild their life together. If from all of the words they said to each other, and all of the words that were never said, all of the broken promises, the way her heart was broken into many pieces, the way they were so distance towards each other...it was time to see if they could repair the way they were both broken and damaged.

He stoked the fire up one more time, before he pulled back the covers and took off her jacket, placing it on a chair out of the wind. He wanted to make sure it stayed dry in case she had to get up during the night.

He took their water bottles, grateful that she had thought of them.

She took off her winter boots. She laid down on the mattress. Not knowing what was going to happen as he was now in charge. He was back to being the Daddy and she was back to being the princess. Even though she took charge before his shower, going down on him, and loving his smell and his taste, she was happy to see what primal urges were going to be unleashed from within him, directed towards her body. She didn't need soft and loving, she needed it rough - she needed it hard and she needed the pain of bruising to help her heal.

He was surprised when she handed over the four toys. He hadn't thought of getting them, but was glad she did.

He asked if she was still in control or was the princess back and the Daddy was needed. They both were unsure of each other, both not sure what each other needed and both had lost their roles in the relationship. Both felt broken, scared, lost and not sure if they could repair their love for each other.

Even though she was the one hurt, her words had hurt him just as much. Seeing her broken and her dreams lost, he was scared that they wouldn't be able to find their way together anymore.

They both feel into each other's arms, and their kiss said more than any words would ever say. Their kiss healed them both more than they thought it could. Their kiss was deep, it was long and it was full of promises that they both hoped they could keep. She actually broke the kiss first because she needed to breathe.

He wanted to talk first before they did anything more. Which surprised her because he never says what he is thinking, He is so closed off from feelings, that to express them is out of character for him. He grew up in a world where feelings were never ever encouraged to be spoken about, and treated as if speaking from the heart was not accepted. He was so closed off from her in so many ways.

In between kisses they shared from their hearts, what each of them meant to each other. Those moments of being breathless, intoxicated, full of passion and sharing their truths, that was the first time in their marriage life that either of them heard those words to each other. What that shared to each other that night, those words, they were too special to share with anyone.

Would it be enough to help them move forward?

He took the lead. She needed him to.

He placed the blind fold on - her favourite black and red eye mask. It was dark outside but the fire gave off enough light for him to see her skin. He soon stripped off her long black silky teddy. He wanted to rip it off her but he knew it was one of her favourites.

One day he would show her how primal he could be, one day soon he would show her how much he needed her by throwing her up against a wall, ripping off her clothes, choking her as he slams his body into hers. Tonight he had other plans.

He started kissing her. From her mouth, down to her neck, down to the breast that he loves to feed from, To her ribs, He hadn't realised that she had lost some weight and he could again feel her ribs. He told her. He told her how he loved to kiss every rib. She needed to hear those words.

He continued on down. She couldn't see but she could guess where he was heading. At least she hoped he would soon kiss her there. Between the legs, where he loves to be, She needed her hair shaved off, he likes her with no hair. And she loves to feel soft in between her legs, loves the feeling of clothes on her skin without the hair. Loves the look of her lips down there when there is no hair, But she hadn't let him near her that week so he hadn't shaved her.

She hoped that wouldn't stop him from his tongue loving on her lips, her clit and from thrusting it inside. She hoped that she would be able to last long enough to enjoy the sensations before she made a mess everywhere.

Ever since he taught her to let go, ever since he showed her that she could squirt she was always so wet and could come so easily.

But he had other plans. He loved on her, tasting her and swallowing her juices, before rushing up to place a kiss on her lips. Asking her if she likes the taste of herself?

Then he entered her. Hard. Fast. Deep. Very hard. And before she knew it she was close to screaming out, close to coming. He stopped. Just stopped and she had to catch her breath. With her eyes covered she didn't understand why he stopped, why he didn't move.

He gave her another kiss that stole her breathe. She told him you are going to kill me - I want to come and you won't let me.

He had the control. He told her No she couldn't come. No she couldn't let go. He let her catch her breath, let her legs stop from shaking, and then he started up the hard fast deep strokes once again. He was trying to read from her body when she was about to let go.

She didn't say a word. She didn't need to. She listened to his demands. She knew she wasn't allowed to come. She tried so very hard. She really did. She thought of so many things to try and stop the release. And it worked. Well it worked for that set, as he again stopped in time.

Her legs were shaking so much, her arms were hurting as she had been clenching them to try and stop herself from coming. Her hands had been clenched in a fist so she slowly opened up her fingers.

Once he seen that she was again calm, he started up the onslaught again. Hard. Deep. Fast. Thrusting to the point where she was about to let go. Again he told her no. Again he demanded that she was not to come. She was not to release. She really tried. She really did. But soon her body took over her mind, and she screamed out that she was sorry.

He had to make sure. He asked her "Did you just come" and she knew she could lie and he would never ever know, it was time to make sure they both told their own truths. She shake her head yes, and again said sorry.

He withdraw and she wimped from not having him connected with her.

He told her harshly to roll over. He was going to give her the punishment. Was she ready? Did she remember her safe words? Would she be strong enough to take it?

He waited until she was face down. She still couldn't see what he was about to dish out, she held her breathe. She prepared herself for what he was about to do. She loves when he takes over; she loves when his aggression comes out to hurt her. She knew that whatever he was about to do she would be able to take it. She also knew that next time he demanded that she not come, she might just not listen so that again he would punish her.

Under the stars was something she needed more than she needed air to breathe.

Part 2 will follow soon :)

  • COMMENTS
8 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Thanks

We appreciate it princess.

DadddysPrincessDadddysPrincessover 5 years agoAuthor
So sorry

I write from the heart, and I write about things that have happened. I didn't expect the back lash from my story, I apologise to anyone and all, I have asked Literotica to delete my story. But I wont apologise for my words and my style of writing.

I just wont publish ever on this site again.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 5 years ago
I was a little more generous

I considered giving it one star but decided to be nice about it. I gave it 3, although it wasn't very well written. The only "dialogue" in it was when he asked her "Did you just come". All the rest was like someone reciting a story they heard but had no emotional connection to. Took care of the family means who?? Kids, elderly parents who live with them? What did they fight about that caused them to say things that could destroy their marriage? I hate stories that hint at background but then don't give any. Not sure I would bother to read a part 2 if there is one. I keep a list of "writers to never read again" and you are reallllllly close to making that list.

Member201Member201over 5 years ago
It's amazing the mental convolutions writers go through to arrive in LW

And come up with this crap when the category description is quite clearly.

Married extra-marital fun:

Do you see anything extra marital in this story. If the word no occurs to you...... you're in the WRONG CATEGORY! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
IDIOT!!!!

You bury yourself in your opening. THIS IS A BDSM STORY! For God's sake POST IT THERE! BDSM trumps loving wives every day of the week, including Sundays. You're going to get bombed. You deserve to get bombed. Enjoy the 1's and the nasty comments. You earned them. Do NOT post another chapter anywhere. You can't write for shit.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Great Emancipation Their mother's cheating disturbs Adam and Alexis.in Loving Wives
Best Friends Forever Two women learn to share.in Loving Wives
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
The Junior Lawyer Pt. 01 Fingered under the table by her boss, across from his wife.in Erotic Couplings
QueSeráSerá Ch. 01: A Thing of the Past A loving wife makes an erotic mistake thinking about an Ex.in Loving Wives
More Stories