Under The Street Light

Story Info
Melissa & Michael heat it up.
2.1k words
4.18
15.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kicked off my shoes and began to get undressed for bed. Hi, its Michael yeah, that Michael, and I just got home from having drinks with Melissa. For those of you who don’t know it Melissa is a smoldering beauty, a dark brunette with a touch of butterscotch to her hair, full sensuous lips, and dark brown eyes that make my heart skip beats, my imagination run wild, and my crotch get hard all at the same time. How can I say this; let me try, I would rather spend an hour looking into those eyes and seeing our destiny there than having sex with a playmate all night long. She’s that stunning; actually smoldering is the word that comes to mind. Anyway, she fries me.

We’ve been talking every day now for the past week, its funny this started out as two old friends just having lunch together, but now I don’t think either of us could just walk away, and nothing’s even happened yet! I really look forward to her calls and e-mails, and I know she feels the same about mine. We have a good friendship, and chemistry galore, we laugh at the same things and think the same; we even pick the same places to meet for lunch.

There’s only one thing wrong with Melissa, she’s married. My personal opinion is that marriage is sacred, and as it says somewhere,” what God has joined let no man, put asunder.” And that was and is how I feel. Until she looks at me. Then my knees get weak and my mouth runs dry and I am powerless to do anything but stare back into those eyes and at those lips and imagine them kissing me and looking up at me as if I am the whole world to her and she is the whole world to me. I don’t know what to say or what will happen but I feel this is a destiny I must follow, like I have no choice, destiny rules I say. And that’s about all I have to say about that.

Melissa invited me to meet her and some girlfriends for drinks, they were having dinner to celebrate a friends birthday, and I was invited to stop by for drinks later if I wanted to, which of course I did. When I arrived she was sitting at a back table with two of her friends, Laura and Gina. Laura was new to me and looked very conservative, Gina I had met and liked, she was funny and crazy too.

It was uncomfortable sitting at the table with this woman that melted me but acting the part of just an acquaintance for the benefit of the others. Every fiber of me wanted to reach across the table and gently hold her face in my hands and kiss those soft full red lips the way they loved to be kissed. I hadn’t really done it yet the way I wanted to, but I just knew that when I did it would be the perfect kiss, so sweet and deep it would not want to start and wouldn’t want to end, if you know what I mean. Still, with respect for Melissa I acted the part and we talked politely of dinner and the restaurant and music and jobs and all that boring shit that people talk about when they should be talking about passionate relationships and steamy encounters and love, yes love.

What the world needs now, is Love sweet love, yes how true I thought. Who wants to live without that? I once told a friend that I would rather die than face the rest of my life without the kind of love that hurts to live without. I was dedicated to finding that again, nothing would stop me, and I was working as hard as I could on my end to be ready for the next time.

Actually I had known Melissa in High school, she was the most beautiful girl in the school then, and she was the most beautiful woman now. Her eyes were dark brown, almost black, smoldering and sexy as hell. Her lips were red and sensuously full perfect to kiss and fantasize about. Many nights I had jacked off fantasizing about those lips and what they could do for me.

You see, I love oral sex, I love to give it and I sure do love to receive it! I have a feeling Melissa is exactly the same, so far I’ve been right in all my intuitions about her. My hunches told me that she could really blow my mind if she wanted to, but we weren’t quite there yet I guess. Still, the fantasy was pretty fucking good, and my cock was getting as hard as it gets thinking about her and imagining her watching me, lying on her arm next to me and maybe stroking my balls while I jacked off or even better maybe she would crawl down between my legs and lick me all around my balls and trace the outline of my cock with her tongue and then she would take my cock slowly into her mouth and proceed to give me long strokes pushing down with those full red lips and dragging her tongue up the underside of the shaft as she withdrew, only to repeat the whole thing over and over.

By now Melissa and Gina were bored and we decided t o go to another bar and left the conservative Laura to go home. We each drove in separate cars to this other bar and when we got inside Gina took off with a guy she knew and left Melissa and I drinking alone at a table. As we drank our eyes met and those same smoldering looks that had been heating up were rejoined and finally she couldn’t take it anymore.

“I’m just not going to look at you anymore, that’s all.” And she turned her head away, which lasted all of five seconds before she spun her head back and was looking at me again.

“I don’t think either of us could look away or walk away for that matter, even if we wanted to.” I said and she nodded, it was true. We both knew we were on a destiny cruise and there was no getting off the ship yet.

“We’ve talked every day this week didn’t we?” I asked, already knowing the answer.

“Yes, we did. That’s probably not a good thing?” She said, seeming unsure.

“Do you want to stop?” I asked. She shook her head quickly.

“I Love talking to you, I really do. I look forward to it.”

“I do too. Let’s play a game, you can ask me a question, any question, and I have to answer it, and then I’ll ask you one, Ok?”

“Ok. Hmm, let me think. All right, did you ever have sex with two women at two different times during the same day?”

I told her I had and I told her the story about meeting a client in the morning who invited me back to her house that night for dinner and so I had told my girlfriend I was meeting a client and would not be home until late, all true, and so she wanted to fuck me which I did and then I went and had dinner with my client and of course I had to fuck her too.

“What about you?” I asked.

“Yes, one time I went out with three guys in the same day and had sex with two of them.” I raised my eyebrows; this was a woman with a strong sex drive that I knew.

I imagined her lust being directed at me and the way she would like to climb on top of my hard cock and slide and grind on it. I found myself staring into those dark eyes again, wondering if she wanted me as bad as I wanted her. I knew she did.

The question game continued and then there was a question I suspected I knew the answer to, but I needed confirmation.

“I’m pretty sure I know the answer, but I’m going to ask anyway. Are you a multi?”

She smiled and nodded.

“What’s the most times in one session?” I asked

“Nine. With someone, and have done more myself.”

I pictured me making her come, fingering her and then tasting her, licking her juicy clit and hearing her moan feeling her bucking as she comes and them inserting some fingers to keep her going and repeating until she comes again and then giving her my big dick at just the right time to set her off again and slowing down when she needs me to and speeding up when she needs me and then coming with her, inside her and feeling her coming all around me as we wrap ourselves around each other and our tongues are locked in a passionate kiss that just seems to last forever.

At around midnight Melissa told me she should get going and we left the bar and walked outside together. The streetlight above us illuminated the misty rain that was falling, falling on us to cool us off, but nothing could really do that. Suddenly as if we were thinking the same thing we turned to each other and kissed, a soft lovers’ kiss with our tongues sliding just inside out lips and meeting but not locking, and we kissed like that a few times and then I think she realized it better not go too far and we stopped, I walked her to her car and was of course hoping for another kiss and we did. She then surprised me by reaching into my pants pocket and looking for my keys and finding them. I can’t tell you how exciting that felt, her hand on my thigh, so close to me! Then we said good-bye and she drove off, and I was left to think about what might still be to come.

Later that night, when I was home, I could not get her out of my mind, so I covered my cock with almond oil and stroked it until it was like a rocket, and I thought of Melissa, her hands playing with my shaft and her mouth going down on it, making love to it until I was ready to explode and then stopping or easing off until I had subsided and then bringing me back to those heights time and time again like this until finally I was begging her to release me from her captivity and give me what I need, what I wanted to come for her, to come with her, all the way inside her and then she turned away from me and facing away from me lowered her gorgeous ass onto my throbbing dick and slid back on my rod and I could picture her face in sheer delight and I could hear her breathing coming heavy and her pace increasing as her pussy needed my cock more and more and she fucked herself harder and harder with my cock until she could feel my swollen prick about to burst inside her and I could see her legs shaking in a pre-orgasmic frenzy and then we were both coming on and in each other and I could hear her saying,”oh, Michael,’ and I was groaning like an animal and pounding up against her feeling her and hearing her come time after time and I just kept pumping until I was sure her record was broken and then she collapsed back on my chest and we lay there exhausted and breathing hard and I stroked her hair and said,” thank-you Melissa,” and she said, “ no thank-you Michael,” and we kissed one more time and it seemed and smelled and tasted as if the two of us had just dissolved into one being and there was no more Michael and Melissa but this thing like a cluster of two lovers who could not come apart but were locked together in some eternal carnal embrace.

After awhile Of course I cleaned up the mess I had made on myself and I thought of her one final time before I fell asleep. As always I thanked God for my life and thanked him for something else.

“Melissa.” I said as my head hit the pillow. And then I fell asleep like that, dreaming of those dark fiery eyes and ruby lips, and our destiny together.

To be continued……………….