Under the Table

Story Info
Game of footsie becomes more than a game.
4k words
4.31
105.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Collaboration Between
Inner Heat (InnerHeat28@hotmail.com) & ppcummings (ppcummings@hotmail.com)

This story is the result of a co-written email exchange, told from both his and her perspective. We hope you have as much fun reading it as we had writing it! Ppcummings begins the story...

* * * * *

This is how I imagine it if I were having dinner with you...

Yes, we all arrive at the restaurant together - you, a large group of mutual friends and myself. I have seen you in social situations before, and was smitten by your beauty, your charming personality, and your easy laugh. I have spoken with you once - I wanted so much to get to know you better - but we were interrupted. I mourned the lost opportunity. Unfortunately, our time together was too short to know if the attraction was mutual.

So when I see you sit down at the end of the table, I practically race to beat the others to the cherished seat across the table from you.

It is a hot, summer day, and it is a casual restaurant. We are all dressed accordingly. You are dressed in a short skirt with matching blouse; I am wearing shorts and a tee shirt.

During dinner, we are engaged in the group's conversation. But I want only to talk to YOU. I do notice though, the shy glances you send my way - perhaps you ARE interested?

With the meal finished, the group remains at the table, enjoying an after-dinner drink. I am talking with a friend to my right when I feel something brush against my bare leg. Was it you? I casually glance across the table in your direction, but you are talking to someone next to you. It must have been accidental. Disappointed, I resume my own conversation.

But I feel it again - this time more insistently. I look at you again - it WASN'T accidental - you are looking at me out of the corner of your eye with a sly smile on your lips.

As our eyes meet, I can feel your foot sliding up my calf, and a shiver courses through my body. Higher and higher skips your foot, until your bare toes are dancing along my knee. We ignore our dinner companions and focus our full attention on each other. The sensation of our bare skin touching is thrilling, and my cock is stiffening inside my shorts. How far are you going to take this, I wonder.

Quite far, as it turns out. Your toes are now raking up and down the inside of my thigh. You have a knowing smile on your face – yes you know the effect you are having on me!

By now my cock is fully erect and throbbing, and I am thankful for the tablecloth covering my lap. Your toes have reached the leg opening of my loose-fitting shorts. They press my shorts higher up my leg, and then dip inside the opening. Ever so gently, you touch them to my underwear, and press against my erection.

My eyelids flutter, and I shiver with lust. Your eyes are staring into mine, and you wear a knowing smile. You can see, and now feel, the effect you are having on me!

You leave your foot there, wedged into my crotch, and wiggle your toes. You are driving me crazy, but I want to do something for you! I glance around the table, and, seeing that no one is paying us the slightest attention, I casually inch my hand below the tablecloth and place it on your ankle.

But only for a moment, as I begin to slide my hand up your calf, gently caressing and stroking your smooth, soft skin. My touch is very, very soft, but firm enough to not tickle you. Ah, now it is your turn! I watch with delight as your eyes close, and your beautiful lips part.

Higher and higher up your velvety leg dance my long, nimble fingers, until my hand arrives at the hollow behind your knee. I lean forward in my seat to extend my reach, and my fingers began to crawl up your warm, inner thigh. I watch you slump lower in your seat. I am at the limit of my reach, but you desperately, futilely, try to allow me further access.

I wonder if your pussy is getting wet. I think it MUST be - I even think I can smell your arousal. But no, that can't be. I am so turned-on that I am probably incapable of separating fact from fantasy. God, I am aching to touch you, smell you, lick you...

I get an idea. Gently, I remove your leg from between mine. I can see the disappointment in your eyes, but I hope you understand what I want to do. I rise from the table, pulling my shirt over the front of my shorts, and announce quietly that I am going to the men's room. As I walk away from the table, I glance over my shoulder, and you are watching me. I am hoping that you will understand, that you will follow...

*****

My eyes watch as you move across the restaurant. I stand up and brush down the hem of my skirt, making it appear that it had ridden up while sitting. I follow the path that you took to the men’s room. I understood perfectly the look in your eye and your intention. The flare of passion I'd seen in your eyes as you leaned over to me was obvious. I'm certain that you felt the heat from my gaze as you walked toward the back of the restaurant..

Stepping into the dim hallway, I stop to allow my eyes to adjust. As I start to move forward, I feel someone step behind me and press himself up against my backside. I could only hope that it was you. I turn my head to the right slightly and a flood of relief courses through my heated body when I see you standing behind me. I lean back into you as your hands come around me to rest on my stomach. It is then that you realize that what I'm wearing is actually a mini-dress.

"God, I'm so hot!" you whisper in my ear.

"Mmmm, I know - see, feel this and tell me what you think." I whisper back. Taking your hand I slowly slide it down my body.

As you reach the apex of my thighs, my inner heat can be felt through my dress. I moan as your fingers curl in slightly to cup my mound. Quickly, as to cover my moan, you kiss me. The first touch of your lips is like a jolt of hot electricity. I give into the sensations that you have caused within me and turn toward you. My breasts are crushing up against your hard chest as my arms move around your shoulders. Arching my back, my hips push into yours. The evidence of our heightened sexual needs very evident in both of us.

"If we stay here, the others will come looking for us."

"I know, but I have GOT to have you."

"I feel the same way honey, but not here. Not in the hallway of this restaurant. Can we go to your house?" I ask.

"Honestly, we could, but I don't think I'll make it that long. Let's go to your hotel suite instead.”

“Alright. Give me 5 minutes and then follow. It's easier for me to go first because I can "hide" my arousal. You on the other hand..." I say, looking down at the bulge in your shorts.

Reluctantly pushing myself away from you, my body is crying out to be near you again. I walk past you back out into the restaurant. I could feel your eyes burning into my back. Stopping back at the table, I have a quick conversation with our friends telling them I'm tired and am going to go back to the hotel and relax.

As I gather my purse and jacket, I look back to the hallway. You have disappeared and I felt that you had probably dashed into the men's room after all. I'm surprised to see you already outside the restaurant when I exit.

"So much for the plan to give me 5 minutes, huh?" I murmur as I look into your eyes.

The desire is plainly visible for anyone to see. Fortunately for me, there is no one around us. Becoming bold, I slip my hand down to cover your cock; squeezing it gently, feeling it throb in my hand before letting go and giving you a soft, tender kiss(?)
filled with promises of what's to come.

*****

I whimper with frustration when your hand releases me. I want to fuck you right here on the curb outside of the restaurant. But we can't of course, and so with a deep sigh I grab you by the hand and lead you across the dark parking lot toward my car.

I open the passenger side door to let you in, but I don't want to let you go, even for this brief moment. I grab you firmly by the hips, and push you against the side of the car. I press myself into you, and we kiss hungrily and passionately there in the parking lot. Our wet tongues dance together as I thrust my groin against yours. I'm delighted to feel you reciprocate, and we grind our crotches together in a charged frenzy.

My cock is aching inside my shorts and in my excited state I become bolder. I slide my hands from your hips and move them to your ass cheeks, sliding up the hem of your miniskirt as I go. As the dress creeps up, I'm amazed and delighted to find that I feel nothing beneath but warm, bare skin. My hands are cupping your bare ass cheeks, and my erect cock twitches violently.

"Oh baby," I moan. "If I had known you weren't wearing underwear in the restaurant, I would have attacked you on the spot."

My fingers roam hungrily, eagerly over your bare skin. I curl them into the warm space between your ass cheeks, and I am delighted when you moan into my mouth.

I am trembling with lust and desire. "Oh, I want to fuck you right here, right now," I whisper. I reach for the front of my shorts, and begin to urgently slide them down, over my erect cock.

"Oh Hon, no," you moan. "We can't do this...not here."

"I don't care," I reply in a trembling voice. "I need you now. And anyway, we're between two cars, and it's dark. No one will see us."

*****

The look on your face says it all. My body betrays my thoughts of "good judgment" as I feel you press into me. I glance around and discover that we are in a somewhat secluded area of the parking lot.

My eyes glide back over your body as my hands leave your shoulders to reach up and pull the pin holding my hair. Silently you watch as my long brown hair cascades down from the intricate French twist to rest at the middle of my back. As it settles, I lean my head to the side, letting it shower over my right shoulder.

As my tongue slithers from the wet heat of my mouth to lick my lips, your breath catches. When you exhale sharply, I realize that you have been holding your breath.

"Touch me," I whisper.

Amazing what two words can do for two people caught in the most basic primal need. No sooner were the words tumbled from my lips your arms were closing about my back. One hand falling to the curve of my bottom, the other threading through the thick wavy tresses at the nape of my neck. Your eyes cloud over with desire as your mouth descends toward mine. The erotic shock of your hands on my soft body makes my knees weaken. My upper body presses against yours as my hips grind into yours. Slowly, my skirt rises up my thighs as my body yearns for intimate contact with yours. My fingertips dig gently into your shoulders as our lips touch.

Your hands travel down my curves until your hands fill with my ass, lifting and pulling me into you. My legs wrap around your waist, bringing my sex flush against yours. I feel your cock jump and throb against me, the heat of my cunt enveloping your cock. Bending your knees slightly, you position yourself to penetrate me as you straighten. The feel of your cock nestled against my woman's center is a pleasure I cannot deny myself. Nudging you with my feet, I press my body downward, slowly impaling myself on your upthrust cock.

As you push into me, the desire floods my body once more. My head falls back and my mouth opens as a long sensual moan bursts from my lips. Your head bends down toward me. My neck is exposed completely to your lips and mouth. Your hips flex and push you even deeper into me.

The darkness encloses us - no one to hearour vocalizations. With your cock still buried deep inside me, you shift us to the side and down to the trunk of the car. Pushing me to my back you begin to heighten our arousal with long slow strokes into the velvety heat of my cunt.

My own needs are not willing to go slow as I reach for you. My hair fanned out behind me on the car, my back arches as my fingers brush your chest.

"Please, don't do this to me.. you KNOW I need you and how much I need you!"

"Shhh baby, enjoy this." you softly croon.

Lifting myself up off the trunk of your car I put my arms around your neck, pulling you to me in a frenzied kiss as my legs wrap tighter around your waist. As my mouth opens against you in a fleeting kiss, my teeth close about your bottom lip, and I nip you sharply.

"I do not WANT to go slow this time. There is always later to go slow, lover. Please, just fuck me. HARD!"

As you draw away, you see the look in my eye, but you do not say a word. You simply begin to thrust into me deeply. The urgency is plainly evident in both of us now. In an unspoken agreement, we know that we will have as much time as possible together, and you begin to lay me back on the car, your hands trailing erotically over my breasts and stomach.

*****

I push you back onto the trunk of the car and fiercely suck on your panting lips. I feel your warm hands roaming teasingly up and down my back, tickling and caressing me. I shiver in your arms as a thrill courses through my entire body.

My throbbing cock slides powerfully into the warmth of your clinging pussy. I can feel your muscles contracting around me, pulling me farther, deeper into you. I push against you with all my strength, rotating my hips as I do so, and my cock pushes deeper and deeper inside.

"Ohh GOD!" you moan around my tongue. "Fuck me!"

To emphasize your lust, your long fingernails dig into my back, urging me on. Your legs are wrapped around my hips, pulling me deeper into you.

All worldly cares are forgotten as we fuck each other in our hot, primal passion. Our focus is only on each other and the raw pleasure we are giving each other. The sweat from our bodies mingles as we hump furiously against each other.

But I am momentarily startled by a soft giggle coming from somewhere over my shoulder. I can feel you tensing beneath me, and I half-turn to identify the sound. Through the semi-darkness of the parking lot, I see a young couple, walking arm-in-arm through the rows of cars. They are looking toward us and whispering to each other. We have been spotted, but I am far beyond caring. They walk off, and I resume a slow thrusting. My attention is once again focused on you.

"Is someone out there?" you whisper.

I look deeply into your eyes. "Hush," I reply. "They're gone."

You begin to protest - you are nervous about expressing our mutual desire so publicly. But I plaster my lips onto yours and snake my warm tongue into your mouth. I begin to fuck you harder again, and your moment of doubt passes.

The car is rocking gently beneath us. It is making a soft squeaking sound, competing with the liquid slapping of my cock pistoning in and out of your soaking pussy.

The desire to come is overwhelming me, consuming me. I sense that you are nearing that point also. You are breathing faster and faster in my ear. I want the moment to last forever, but I know it cannot last. No matter - there will be many more opportunities. I am going mad with lust, but I refuse to reach my climax alone.

"Come with me!" I whisper, as I nibble on your ear lobe.

"Oh honey, I WILL," you reply with a trembling voice. "Just fuck me hard!" You clutch my ass with your fingers, pulling me to you. I fuck you savagely and deeply, stimulating your clit with the base of my cock on each stroke. You are moaning continuously and softly - "oh yes, oh yes, oh yes....". I know that you are approaching your orgasm...

And suddenly, you are coming around my thrusting prick. "Oh yes, Oh YES, OH YES!" you whisper into my ear. You begin to buck fiercely against me, and I can feel your pussy spasm and grip me.

"Oh FUCK!" I gasp, and I am coming with you. My cock jerks inside your pussy, as my sperm shoots deep inside of you. My entire body shudders as I come in half a dozen long spurts. We are clutching each other tightly as we lose ourselves in the indescribable pleasure of our mutual orgasm.

*****

Slowly, my body relaxes after the crushing waves of my orgasm subside. You are still throbbing inside of me with the throes of your own orgasm. Tightening my inner walls around you brings a shuddering gasp from your mouth.

My eyes look into yours and I'm lost. The heat and passion there is beyond any I've seen before. There is just something between us that neither I, nor anyone I've known has ever encountered. As our eyes indulge in silent play, my hands begin to roam over your body. It comes to my mind that I’ve not even seen you properly, and a small frown darkens my face.

“What is the matter?” you softly whisper.

“I want to see you.”

With a soft laugh, “Oh you will see me… LOTS more.”

“That isn’t what I meant. I mean that I want to see all of you. AND SOON!” I say pushing myself up to my elbows. “I’ve no idea what any of you looks like… You on the other hand… are more intimately aware of my body than I am of yours.”

Very slowly you begin thrusting into me. Shaking my head… “No lover, THIS time… this time we will be in a bed with crisp sheets, fresh and clean from a hot, steaming shower, with nothing but time and energy on our side.”

The look in my soft blue eyes tells you that I’m not playing games… that I intend to have you in JUST that way. I arch my back into you, pushing my breasts closer to your mouth. With my position on the car, it brings your lips tantalizingly close to my nipples as they harden beneath the soft material of my dress. A shuddering groan is ripped from my throat as your teeth close about one nipple and gnash it gently between them. My fingers lace into your hair and hold you against me tightly.

My own private thoughts are wild and quick to run through my head: “What is it about this man that has me reacting like this. I’ve NEVER done anything like this in my life, yet here I am thrown on the back of a car and have just succeeded in having the most wonderful coupling with a man I’ve ever experienced. Will he *moaning as your teeth grind once more about my nipple* touch me like this forever? God, help me, I don’t think I can endure much more of his ardent pleasuring.”

As if you could read my thoughts, your head lifts from my breast; the twinkle in your eyes gives your feelings and thoughts away. “Come on.” It was more of a command than a request. As you separate yourself from my inner heat, the rush of cool air brings goose bumps racing over my skin.

In hurried movements, you put your shorts back to rights and then help me off the car, tugging the hem of my dress down as my feet once more touch the ground. I stand there watching you. My hair lifting gently from my shoulders as the cool breeze lifts it.

“Get in.”

I do so readily, wondering what you have in store for me next. As you help me into the car, your hand lingers at my waist and you pull me back into you. Your hard chest against my soft back, my right hand comes to your cheek as I rub my cheek against yours. In these few short minutes you have become fully hard again, and push your hips against me. My bottom pressing back against you, without knowing I was going to do it, I turn within your arms and kiss you. My tongue dives into your mouth to dance with yours. My breathing quickens as it slams into me that you aren’t the only one aroused again. What is it about you that turns me on so quickly and so violently?

”Please… please touch me. Your hands feel so good on my body.”

Needing no further urging, your arms tighten about me, bringing me full against you. Body heat mingles with body heat, not one inch of our bodies not touching. Pressing me back against the car the kiss deepens, as once again the red-hot passion threatens to come over us again.

Your mouth is achingly gentle on mine as it trails down my neck and over my shoulder. Lifting your head you look into the liquid pools of desire that are my eyes, and whisper, “If you wish the next time to be in your bed… we’d best leave now.”

12