Under the Trees

Story Info
Master introduces His friend to His boy.
1k words
3.91
52.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
teasel
teasel
3 Followers

He snapped His fingers and pointed to the ground as He sat down on the old wooden park bench. Following the command, i sat at His feet, looking at the ground in front of me. “Good boy,” He said softly, running His fingers through my hair.

It was a beautiful day, sunny but cool, a breeze making little ripples on the surface of the duck pond in the park. The air smelled damp and a little sweet, like fresh grass, a stand of trees around the fountain muffling the city noises. Master had taken His slave on a little adventure: a visit to a bookstore and mochas with whipped cream, a walk through the park, a picnic. He had also taken me along while He picked out a new riding crop, and i’d tried hard to be graceful when He tested them all on the inside of my arm.

A breeze rifled through the grass around me, bending the stalks and making them gleam; i inhaled the freshest air in the city. Master shifted forward and began to rub my shoulders. “My little slut,” He said lovingly.

The only other person in the park was a man sitting on another bench a short distance away, and as i idly watched him, it became apparent that he was watching back. He was older than i, dressed simply in jeans and a light jacket, thin-framed glasses drawing attention to high cheekbones and a broad nose.

“Do you see that man, boy?” Master asked me, slipping a finger beneath His collar, which i wore buckled tight around the base of my neck.

“Yes, Sir,” i responded.

He pulled me to Him by the ring of His collar and kissed me. He bit my lower lip hard, and i squirmed a little; He slid His fingers through my hair and pulled, bringing my head back and looking at me. i kept my eyes down as His gaze slipped over my short dark hair and full lips, His collar around my neck, my thin button-down shirt and black work pants, my hands folded in my lap. He let go of my hair and stroked my face.

The man continued to watch Master and me; how anybody could not watch my Master was beyond me. His was a commanding presence. He was tall and muscular, with broad shoulders, close-cropped black hair, deep brown eyes. i was proud to be in His presence, even prouder because of all the attention He attracted wherever we went. The man crossed his legs, shifting his body casually toward us. Master gestured for him to come over.

“You have a beautiful slave,” the man said.

Master stood and shook hands with him. “Thank you,” He said. “Would you like to try him?”

“I’d be honored,” the man replied slowly.

“Stay here, boy,” Master said to me, and they walked amicably off together. i settled into the grass, my legs tucked beneath me. Mostly, i kept my eyes down, knowing better than to look at Master’s face, no matter the distance; still, i watched them wander, talking together like old friends. After some discussion, they shook hands again, and began to walk back.

“Boy,” Master said from a few feet away. “Come here.”

i walked over to them and knelt at His feet.

“Come into the trees with us,” He said. i stood and followed as they walked under a cluster of evergreens, a soft bed of brush and pine needles on the ground beneath. “Kneel,” He commanded.

i did, and the man approached me. Master said, “You have permission to suck My friend’s cock and make him come, slut.”

“Yes, Sir,” i replied, wetting my lips. His cock was at my eye level, and i could see his hard-on bulging in his pants. Master stood to the side, and i could see that His cock had grown, as well. The man unzipped the fly of his jeans and revealed a smooth, hard dick, at least seven inches long: nearly as big as Master’s. A drop of precum glistened at the tip.

Master put a condom into my hand. “Show him your trick, boy,” He said.

i unwrapped the condom and put it into my mouth. Stroking the man’s big cock, i kissed the tip, and began to roll the condom down onto the shaft with my lips. Swirling my tongue over the head, i used my fingers to make sure the condom was unrolled all the way to the base. The man made a soft noise of appreciation. “Your boy’s talented,” he said to Master.

“Don’t use your hands, boy,” Master said. i dropped my hand to my side and slid my tongue along the length of the man’s cock, then took the head into my mouth. i took a deep breath to relax my throat, and allowed his cock to enter my mouth. As more and more of the shaft passed my full lips, it got even harder. Finally, the whole length was inside my mouth, and i swallowed around the head. He moaned slightly and started moving his hips, fucking my face, almost making me choke since i couldn’t use my hands.

“That’s it, boy… suck it,” Master encouraged. i glanced sideways and saw him stroking his own hard shaft, sliding his strong hand up and down the sensitive skin. i sucked the man’s cock as well as i could, using all my skills, trying to give Master a pretty sight.

The man began to fuck my face faster, his breath short. i swirled my tongue along the shaft quickly, my movements firmer to make up for the condom. Master jerked his cock hard, the head inches from my cheek. The man grabbed my shoulders, gripping me tight for balance as i sucked him off. As the man began to come, shooting inside the condom, Master came too, his thick white come splashing my face, running onto my neck.

The man pulled the condom off and tied a knot in it. They both put their cocks away, zipping up their pants. Master stretched. The man smiled.

“Thank you,” the man said to Master. “You’ve trained your slut well.” He ducked under the trees and walked out of sight, leaving Master and me alone.

“Good boy,” Master said. “Look at you; you’re a mess.” He gave me His handkerchief to clean off my face. “Come on,” He said. “Let’s go feed the ducks.”

teasel
teasel
3 Followers