Under the Willow Tree

Story Info
Writer witnesses a Sapphic tryst between Amish women.
1.6k words
4.46
42.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't paid any attention to the shape of Amish girls' backsides until one of them mentioned it.

I was on the front porch of the farmhouse I'd bought with the advance from my last novel. It was a perfect spot to work on the new book. It was June, and I was halfway into the third chapter. I was on the open front porch and about to write another thousand words when I heard them coming.

At least a dozen young Amish women, sweating in the summer sun, hair up in white bonnets, pastel dresses down to their ankles, formed a bicycle parade past the house. They laughed and called back and forth to each other. They paid me no mind.

They stopped at the weeping willow tree at the roadside. It wasn't far from the barn where I parked the car and kept all the unpacked junk. The tree cast a massive shadow over the road that time of day.

The young women stood over their bikes and chatted in rapid fire Dutch. I had the feeling the conversation was full of dirty jokes. There were lots of blushing faces, shocked expressions, and covered mouths.

They were all beautiful. Most could've been Teutonic Viking shield maidens. Their cheekbones were high and firm, their necks were tanned, and their hands looked strong enough to snap the necks of chickens without effort. I could see some of their legs, strong from all the farm work, bike rides, and walks, exposed by the hems of their dresses resting on their bent knees. Their calves were hard, and I wondered if they'd shaved their legs.

The gossip died out as they parted in small groups. Two stayed behind. They could've been sisters. They talked more, but the tone was different. The volume and speed had dropped. The shorter of the two rubbed her fingers over the handlebars of her bike. The other smiled a naughty grin.

I thought they were talking about boyfriends or husbands. The body language was all there. The taller one laughed, and then motioned for the other to follow as she rode away. The other smiled and her rock-solid calves pumped the bike pedals to catch up.

I didn't think about them for a week or so. I was well into the fifth chapter when I saw the Amish Girl Parade again. They cruised by on their basket-laden bikes, not bothering to stop by the willow tree on that foggy morning. They were birds zipping through the clouds, only visible for moments. The cute short one burst from the fog and whizzed past, giving me a brief glance before turning her head to call back.

"Don't get lost."

A voice came from the fog behind her. "I won't." The tall one came into view just as the short one disappeared near the willow tree. "I'll just follow that sweet little ass of yours."

I almost dropped my tea.

I watched for them every day after that. I soon learned to tell them apart, despite the matching bonnets and dresses. The tall one was Gina. The short one was Myra. There were not sisters. I couldn't tell if Myra had a sweet little ass because the unflattering dresses took all the curves from her body. I became intrigued with what was underneath the plain dresses. They showed only necks, ankles, forearms, and sometimes those lovely calves. The dresses left plenty to the imagination. They concealed instead of revealed. They were wrapping paper.

I wondered if their legs were shaved, if their bushes were trimmed, if their stomachs were flat, if their breasts were full, if their hips were wide, and if they knew how to give a blowjob. I remembered I hadn't been laid in over a year. I remembered I was forty. I remembered the novel.

I poured myself back into it. I made good progress until the thunderstorm a week later. It was a good August storm. A sky-splitting, Earth-drenching storm that you felt coming for hours ahead of time. I watched it from the porch all day as it rolled in from the west like a Roman army that crushed everything in sight. It drenched everything in its path, letting up only to punish you with a wet blanket of humidity that made showering worthless. The storms came back an hour later, cracking louder than cannon shots and pushing a wall of water across all I could see.

I heard the laughter between the thunderclaps. I sat up in time to see Gina and Myra, wet as happy ducks, ride past the house. Their dresses were soaked through and stuck to their bodies like pastel tattoos. I could make out Myra's sweet little strong ass and Gina's hefty breasts.

Their legs were splashed with mud. Gina's bonnet was long gone. They stopped at the willow tree, ditching their bikes in my yard as the rain doubled in drops and ferocity. They scampered through the lowest willow branches, sagged to the ground from the water weight, and disappeared from sight, laughing like nymphs.

I sneaked down from the porch and quick-stepped to the tree. The wet grass made my footfalls silent. I dropped onto my belly and low crawled up to the edge of the willow branches.

It was dark under there, but I could see enough. Gina sat with her back against the trunk of the tree, her feet planted, her legs spread, and her dress pulled up to her waist. Myra was on her elbows and knees, still wearing her bonnet, and licking away at Gina's cunt.

Lightning flashed. For a moment, I had a perfect Polaroid picture. Gina laughed, holding the trunk of the tree for support as Myra lapped and slurped at her rain-splashed puss.

They plunged back into darkness. My eyes fought to adjust while I listened to them laugh and speak dirty Dutch. Lightning flashed. Another Polaroid. Gina, hand clamped onto Myra's head, bucked her cunt up into her girlfriend's face as Myra slurped at her clit and crammed three fingers inside her.

Thunder roared. More Polaroid flashes. I saw them kissing with Gina's come staining their mouths. I saw them groping each other's breasts through their soaked dresses. For a moment, I thought they saw me. Gina froze after a lightning flash. Myra turned around. They looked straight at me. My heart stopped. I didn't breathe.

They laughed. They said something in Dutch and went back to kissing and fondling. It was several seconds before I decided to breathe again. I began to low crawl backwards. They seemed to be done, and I wanted to leave no sign I was ever there.

Myra stopped me. She stood up and wagged a disapproving finger at Gina. Her Dutch took on a stern tone. Gina smiled and crab-walked backwards to the tree trunk. She sat against it again as Myra stood up and pulled off her soaked dress. She kept the bonnet on.

Her ass was as perfect as I'd imagined. I thought I could bounce a quarter off it. Her legs were as strong as any professional bicyclist, and the arches of her feet would make any architect drool. She stood with her hands on her hips. There was another Polaroid flash of lightning. I could see Gina through the A-frame of Myra's legs. She rubbed her clit and smiled up at her lover.

Myra stood over Gina's face. Gina grabbed that perfect ass with both hands and plunged her tongue into Myra's cunt. Myra braced her hands on the tree trunk and growled more dirty Dutch. Gina pushed Myra's cunt onto her face, smearing her mouth and chin with juice. She reached up and pumped two fingers in her, making wet slapping sounds with each thrust.

Myra moaned and gasped, clutching at her breasts and grinding her cunt on Gina's face. She reached down and pulled Gina's hand away from her cunt. She slid Gina's hand up and pressed Gina's fingers against her asshole.

I stopped breathing again.

Lightning flashed. Gina licked away at Myra's clit while she pumped two wet fingers in her ass. Myra's strong legs shook as she came. Her shouts were louder than the thunder. She stamped the ground with one foot and her hips rotated almost out of control as she pushed her beautiful ass down on Gina's fingers, getting every last ounce out of her orgasm.

There was another thunderclap, but softer now. The storm was moving away. I low crawled backwards, almost the length of the house. I scampered around the back corner and then sneaked around the far corners of the house. I peeked around the last one. They were coming out from under the branches. They were both dressed. They said nothing. They looked around, checking out the house. I ducked back just in time.

I heard them giggling. They were approaching the front steps of the house. I stepped back a bit more, ready to run and hide behind the house. They came closer. I took another step back. They were talking at the front steps. There were whispers and more giggles. There was silence. There was outright laughter, and then I heard them pedaling away on their bikes down the wet road.

I waited until they were small specks on the road before coming out from the corner. I was soaked to the bones, and not just from rainwater. I sloshed to the front steps, and then I stopped.

They had left a note in the porch door latch. The paper must have stayed dry in one of their purses. It read, "Wij zagen u." I looked around for them. They were long gone.

I went inside and sat down in my wet clothes at my computer. I found an online Dutch translator. I translated the note.

"We saw you."

I'm waiting for the next big storm.

END