Under Tornado Warning

Story Info
A simple story of a simple trucker and his unfaithful wife.
18.6k words
4.7
143.6k
223
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,078 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

Disclaimer: This story has been edited by myself, using Microsoft spell-check. You have been forewarned.

*.* .*. *.* .*. *.*

She had been a cute nineteen year old secretary, administrative assistant when he met her. She had recently graduated from Oakleaf Vo-Tech with a certificate in Office Management. Her large eyes were brown, her shoulder length hair was blonde, her nose a little button in the center of her small round face. Her smile showed that she had a 'chipmunk' smile; her two front teeth stuck out just a little bit more than the rest of her teeth.

At five feet two inches, she was a little on the short side. Her breasts were barely a handful, a 32B, her belly still had the paunch that her baby had left there, and her hips and buttocks were just a little wide for her short frame. Her legs were also a little thick.

At twenty seven, he was handsome, with thick brown hair, startling blue eyes and a straight white smile. He was tall, six feet three inches, and broad shouldered. His jeans were filthy and his shirt was also stained with diesel and other grime.

"Help you?" Carole Cooper asked.

"Yeah, see if Tom's not too busy picking his nose to see Edgar Carroll," Ed smiled.

"I heard that," Tom Mills called out from his office.

"He'll see you now," Carole said.

"Nineteen ninety three Peterbilt three seventy nine," Ed rattled off, entering his insurance agent's office.

"Miles?" Tom asked, already scribbling.

"One hundred and four," Ed said, sitting in one of the low slung chairs.

The two men finished their paperwork, Ed wrote out a check and the two men then caught up on the latest news.

"Oh, heard Frankie's getting hisself hitched?" Tom asked.

"Girl from Alabama?" Ed asked, shaking his head in disgust.

"Serena? No, marrying that Allison Childress," Tom said.

"No! Well good for him! Yes sir, good for him. But what happened to that Serena? Damn what a bitch, huh?" Ed asked.

"Mean my girlfriend?" Tom asked, fighting hard against the smile.

"And a good looking girl too," Ed said quickly, also fighting down his own smile.

"Uh huh, oh, forget to tell you? Premiums doubling next month," Tom said.

"Really? Doubling, huh?" Ed asked.

"Now, if you was to say you're sorry," Tom hinted.

"Uh huh," Ed smiled.

"See you later," Ed finally said after they'd run out of people to talk about.

The girl quickly shut down the game of Solitaire she'd been playing on the office computer. Ed smiled at her and she returned his smile.

His greasy stained clothing was a huge turn-off for Carole Cooper. But his taut backside did look mighty good in his snug jeans. His broad shoulders did stretch the filthy looking tee shirt very nicely. And from behind, she saw that he wore his thick brown hair in a ponytail.

"Who was that?" she asked Tom.

"Edgar Carroll," Tom said. "Friend of mine from grade school. Stopped a fourth grader from beating me up. When I opened Oakleaf Insurance? He was my first customer."

He smiled at the short girl. Her dress was a little too short for a professional office and her legs were just a little too thick for such a short dress anyway. But she was young, inexperienced; he could let her dress matter slide for now.

"Want me tell him you like him?" Tom teased.

"I don't know," Carole said truthfully. "Momma's complaining enough got to watch Annabelle when I'm here."

Another customer came in and both Carole and Tom forgot about Edgar Carroll for the afternoon.

"Hey, see Captain Ugly ain't run you off yet," Ed said as he came into the office a few weeks later.

"Don't have mirrors where you live?" Tom asked.

"They all broke last time you was there," Ed said, walking past Carole's desk. "And how's your beautiful, charming girlfriend?"

"Broke up with her; got tired of her non-stop bitching," Tom admitted, shaking Ed's hand. "What you got this time?"

"Service bay, Oakleaf County public vehicles," Ed smiled proudly.

"Damn! Damn! Damn! No kidding? You got it?" Tom said happily.

"By the way, girl?" Tom said after they'd finished with the mountain of paperwork.

"The...?" Ed asked, jerking his thumb over his shoulder, toward Carole's desk.

"Uh huh, might want ask her out," Tom suggested.

Ed thought about it for a moment, even twisting and looking at the open doorway. Then he shrugged and smiled.

Carole again quickly shut down her game of Solitaire when she heard Ed leave Mr. Mills' office. He smiled down at her and again, she gave him a guilty smile.

"I can see you real busy what with all the important office work, so I'll make this real quick," Ed smiled. "I'm planning on going Stone Grill, damn they got them a nice T-bone, man I tell you! Want come?"

Carole's small mouth opened in shock. The Stone Grill Steakhouse was not an inexpensive place to eat. She'd never been, none of her dates could afford to take her there.

"I, when?" Carole squeaked.

"Friday night, how 'bout pick you up at, hey Tom, what time you let this poor girl out of here?" Ed said.

"Five thirty," both Carole and Tom said in unison.

"Seven thirty? Give me time go home get all cleaned up," Ed smiled.

The moment he left, Carole called her mother. Rose Cooper grudgingly agreed to watch Annabelle. Her mood did soften considerably when Carole mentioned it was for the Stone Grill restaurant.

"Damn! Know that ain't Lionel taking you there!" Rose said.

"Momma, ain't seen Lionel in how long?" Carole huffed.

"Since giving birth to his daughter," Rose snapped. "Good thing your daddy ain't..."

"Momma, got to go, got some customers just come in," Carole lied, hanging up.

"Where them customers go?" Tom lightly teased the girl.

"Poof! Just disappeared," Carole smiled.

Ed wished he'd finished restoring the 1951 Ford pickup truck. Even if the girl didn't know anything about automobiles, she was sure to be impressed with the antique truck's classic good looks. He opted to drive his 1998 El Dorado instead. He had had two young boys give it a nice cleaning, two boys that hung around the depot.

"Shine? Man, can see my face in it, it's so shiny," one boy said to Ed.

"That ain't your face; that's the dealership logo," Ed teased.

"Aw, shut up!" the boy giggled.

Carole was impressed when her date didn't sit out in the driveway, honking his horn. Ed actually came into the single wide trailer and met Rose Cooper. He also met four month old Annabelle Marie Cooper.

"Oh my goodness!" Ed crooned to the infant. "Oh but you a pretty girl! Yes you are! You a pretty girl!"

"Well, ma'am, knowing she's got her a baby get right home to? Won't keep her out too late, all right?" Ed told Rose.

"Whenever's fine," Rose said, thrusting her large breasts out for Ed's benefit. "Annabelle's got a full belly, a dry diaper; she'll be just fine."

"That's your car?" Carole asked as they stepped out of her mother's trailer. "Was afraid we'd be in your truck."

"The Peterbilt just bought?" Ed laughed as he held the door open for her. "Nah; that's for long hauls, not a date."

"This a Cadillac?" Carole asked.

"Yeah, last year's model," Ed agreed.

The maître's seated them and the waiter was at their table within seconds of their sitting down.

"I'm sure we'll have the wine," Ed said as the waiter mentioned the wine list.

"Unless you're breast feeding?" Ed asked when the man walked away to get the fresh baked bread for them.

"No one under eighteen allowed," Carole smiled cheekily, thrusting her small chest forward.

"Oh boy! Want to see my driver's license?" Ed said and she laughed.

Over their succulent steaks, aided by the rich wine, the two talked, two people getting to know one another. He told her about becoming a truck driver and discovering, he didn't like having to wait for an available rig.

"That's why you bought that truck Tom's insuring?" Carole asked.

She told him of going to Vo-Tech. She knew she was not college material, but also knew she'd need to be self-supporting. In order to be self-sufficient, she needed a skill.

She told him of her high school crush, told him the high school crush was also Annabelle's father. Ed sympathized; he too had been in love with a high school crush that had used him. Shannon had used Ed to make David Freemont jealous, but Ed had thought it was love.

"Aw!" Carole said.

"Yeah, we'd just done it, next thing I know, David's beating the crap out of me and Shannon's just sitting there laughing," Ed said, shaking his head sadly.

"What a bitch!" Carole said.

After their meal, after a decedent dessert, Ed suggested the local miniature golf range. Carole took his large, calloused hand and looked up into his eyes.

"Naw, why don't we just go back to your place?" she suggested.

Carole's eyes opened wide when they turned onto Roberts Drive. Her head was swiveling back and forth as he drove to 1812 Roberts Drive.

"Me and Lionel come through here for the Christmas lights," she said as he pulled into the garage.

"Yeah, well, my uncle left this place to me," Ed lied.

Carole did not wait for the guided tour. The moment Ed opened the adjoining door, Carole raced through the house. She peered into each of the five bedrooms and the four bathrooms, as well as the kitchen, living room, and den.

Then she peered through the atrium doors at the large swimming pool and hot tub.

"Ooh, we can go swimming?" she asked, already opening the doors.

"Yeah, got a suit?" Ed asked.

"What? It's dark out here," Carole said, pulling her dress off.

Ed grabbed two towels, then shimmied out of his own clothing. Carole surfaced and smiled at him.

Then, when his boxers hit the ground, she opened her mouth wide.

Flaccid, Ed's cock was the same size as Lionel's cock had been when Lionel was fully erect. He was circumcised, with a nicely flared head and thick shaft. His testicles looked like two large eggs hanging down in their hairy pouch.

He dove into the water and surfaced next to her. She smiled and leaned her small face forward.

"Oh, hey, sorry, guess should have said something before," Ed smiled as she kissed him. "But they got alligators in this pool."

"Alligators?" Carole screamed.

"Uh huh," Ed said and playfully pinched her on her hip. "See? There's one now."

"And another one," he said, giving her soft belly another pinch.

"Ooh, and there's one," Carole giggled and pinched him on his nipple.

"Damn! Nasty little bastards, huh?" Ed smiled and they kissed again.

When she felt his hard cock bump into her, Carole knew she would fuck him. She kissed him, gently chewing on his bottom lip. Then she pulled away and swam to the ladder.

Ed watched as she stepped out of the pool. Her buttocks were full, round, made all the larger by her thick legs. She grabbed one of the towels and turned. He could see by the light spilling out of the atrium door that her pubic hair matched the light blonde hair of her head. She toweled herself dry, watching as he stepped out of his pool.

Her eyes opened wide at the sight of his semi-erect cock. It was fat, long; it looked yummy.

Ed grabbed the second towel and dried himself.

"Anyone see back here?" Carole asked.

"Nope," Ed said.

She pulled him toward a chaise lounge and pulled him on top of her. His cock quickly grew to full hardness as she spread her legs wide.

The pubic hair was dense, curly. When she spread her legs, her wet inner lips peeked out, plump and light pink. Her fat little clitoris stuck out like a little thumb.

Ed bent his head and swiped his tongue over her small breasts, then kissed her gasping mouth.

"Fuck!" Carole grunted as the head of Ed's fat cock pushed into her.

"Fuck," Ed agreed, enjoying the feeling of her smooth pussy walls stretching, squeezing around his fat cock.

"Just don't come in me, okay?" Carole pleaded as he pushed deep in her.

She groaned and whimpered in a small orgasm as he pounded into her. He could feel his balls begin to tighten with that familiar need.

"'Bout to come, where you want it?" Ed wheezed.

"Get off me, get off me," Carole said frantically.

Ed pulled out and rolled away from her. Carole wiggled around, knelt between his legs and took his cock into her mouth. She stroked and jerked his fat cock as she licked all around his mushroom shaped cock head. Her other hand was between her legs, frantically rubbing her pussy.

"Oh, aw shit, Ung, here, it, Ung!" Ed grunted.

Carole pulled his cock out of her mouth, closed her eyes and jerked his cock feverishly.

"Mming!" she screamed, mouth tightly closed as his first jet of semen splattered onto her face.

She continued to shudder through a violent orgasm as his sperm liberally coated her face. Finally, his cock began to wilt and she let out her pent-up breath.

"Oh, shit, love getting a fucking facial," Carole admitted.

She grabbed one of the towels and wiped her sticky face clean.

"Don't know why," she smiled up at him. "I mean, yeah, I come getting fucked, but really want make me come? Shoot my face."

"Good to know," Ed said weakly.

On their second date, Carole let Ed have her back door. She groaned, whimpered and whined as his large cock stretched her light pink anus. Inch after inch slid into her bowels. She grunted and slapped the bed when she felt his pubic hair resting against her plump buttocks. Then she grunted again and ordered him to fuck her.

"Remember, want it in my face," she wheezed as he slowly pulled out of her raw guts.

Ed looked down and saw his thick cock being strangled by her chunky bottom. He had to close his eyes and remember his first sexual conquest.

He had been dating Jenny Schmidt. The eighteen year old girl had let him touch her breasts, through bra and blouse. For an inexperienced eighteen year old boy, that was pretty exciting. Then her mother, a severely overweight drunkard with an ever present cigarette dangling out her mouth had ordered Jenny out of Ed's car.

Mrs. Schmidt had somehow wedged her bulk into the front seat of Edgar's car. The woman smoked cigarette after cigarette as she lectured the young man about the perils of 'going too far too fast.'

Somehow, her lecture had morphed into a show and tell.

He had lost his virginity to a severely overweight woman that stunk of cheap cigarettes. Her pussy had felt wonderful, though, as it milked his cock.

He had heard later that Jenny's mom was pregnant again. Ed always wondered if Jenny's baby brother might be his child.

But he still remembered the overgrown thatch of pubic hair, the stench of her breath, the foul odor of her tobacco tinged body, and the immense shame he'd felt after ejaculating.

"Oh mother fucker yeah," Carole grunted as Ed began to push himself back into her tight anal sheath.

When even thoughts of Mrs. Schmidt weren't enough to quell the need to ejaculate, Ed warmed Carole. She wiggled forward until his stained, slimy cock slithered from her abused anus. Then she whirled around and started jacking his cock with her left hand. Her right hand greedily rubbed her swollen clitoris.

"Mming!" she screamed through her closed lips as his sperm began spurting onto her face.

She jacked him and rubbed her pussy until he began to go limp.

"Oh God, oh God," she panted, semen dripping down her round face.

In Ed's large shower, Ed sat Carole down on the bench, spread her legs, and tongued her plump pussy to orgasm. Then they cleaned each other's sweaty bodies clean.

"See you tomorrow?" Carole asked as she toweled her hair dry.

"Can't. Got a run to Sacramento," Ed said.

"Oh. That's right. You're a trucker," Carole said.

She had not intended for it, but her obvious disdain for Ed's job came through, loud and clear. Ed almost corrected her, but thought better of it.

"Hey, pays the bills," Ed said.

"Oh, I know, I didn't mean it the way it sounded," Carole lied, kissing him.

The next time they got together, Carole and Ed made love in the missionary position. Ed was too slow pulling out of her pussy and some of his semen splattered onto Carole's small breast. She grunted and gasped, then aimed his spurting cock at her other breast.

"Oh fuck! Fuck yeah, oh fuck!" she cried out as his semen splattered, coating her small breasts and hard nipples.

"Get it up again?" she begged. "What see, it better on my tits or my face?"

She sucked him to hardness again. This time she just kept sucking and stroking his cock until he was ready to burst.

"Damn, oh God yes!" she grunted as his semen dripped down her face, down her neck.

"Well?" Ed grunted and gasped.

"Well what?" Carole asked, absently rubbing his semen onto her breasts.

"Better face or tits?" Ed asked.

"Shit! Forgot what we was doing!" Carole giggled.

Each time Ed had to make a run, Carole let her displeasure be known. But each time he returned, she made sure to welcome him home with a fuck. If it was her time of the month, she gave him a phenomenal blow job. Since her menstruation made her breasts extremely tender, he would squirt her naked breasts with his sauce. Then they would both rub the semen into her skin. Pinching her slippery nipples usually triggered off the need for her to suck him off again.

Shortly before Annabelle's First Birthday, Ed let Carole know he had turned down a run to Philadelphia.

"What? Why?" she asked, small face twisted in confusion.

"Uh, it's Annabelle's birthday," Ed said. "Think I'm going miss that?"

Ed, Carole, Rose, Tom and Emily, Tom's latest girlfriend, an emaciated looking girl were the only guests at the small birthday party. The small girl didn't care; she laughed and chattered in her gibberish as everybody made a fuss over her.

Ed's present for the girl was a tricycle that had the Mack Truck logo on it

"Oh, no sir! My baby is not going be a trucker like you!" Carole laughed.

"What? Worse things be," Ed said, putting a Peterbilt cap on the child's head.

Annabelle looked at Ed and smiled her five toothed grin.

"Looks damned fine on her," Tom said.

"Yeah, Carole Eunice Cooper, worse things to be than a trucker," Rose said. "Could be working at Burger King."

"Taco Bell," Carole corrected.

Ed did not catch the ugly exchange between mother and daughter; he was trying to show Annabelle how to ride the tricycle. She smiled her wide open smile at him, even grabbing his strong nose in her hand.

"No, no, Sweetheart, hands on the handle bars," Ed coaxed. Then feet on the pedals and...Whee!"

As they left the small party, Emily did turn to Tom and ask, "Get the feeling Carole was waiting for someone else to show up?"

"Thought it was just me," Tom agreed.

Ed was the next to leave. At the door, Carole hugged him tight, then jammed her tongue into his mouth.

"I love you," she whispered into his chest.

"Love you too," Ed said.

The next time she came over, Ed also packed Annabelle and Annabelle's tricycle into the car. The trailer park had nothing but a clam shell drive; not really conducive for a little girl to learn how to ride a tricycle. On his long driveway, Ed squatted and rolled Annabelle around and around. Finally, when he was sure his knees would never straighten again, when he was sure his back would break, he scooped the little girl up into his arms.

"Dada!" she squealed.

"And wait until you see the swimming pool, young lady," Carole enthused at her happy daughter.

Because it was still daylight, Carole did wiggle and jiggle her still quite chunky body into a bathing suit. Looking at the two scraps of material, Ed did wonder why she'd bothered.

He further impressed her by changing a stinky diaper before handing the child to her mother. Then Ed changed out of jeans and tee shirt into swimming trunks.

Mother and daughter sat on the steps and Ed delighted both mother and daughter by ducking under water, then nibbling on Annabelle's toes. And nibbling on Carole's spandex covered crotch.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,078 Followers