Undercover

Story Info
Undercover officer has to make some hard decisions.
6.6k words
4.52
66.4k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bkwa15
bkwa15
55 Followers

I am fully aware that this is a cliched premise, but I find it hot and I hope you enjoy it as well. Thanks for reading.

*****

When Deidre had joined the police force she hadn't thought that she would spend such an inordinate amount of time considering how slutty a particular piece of lingerie looked on her. But, that was the perks of being a fresh face on the city force which included a bustling vice unit. For the first six months Deidre had worked as a decoy. She would dress up in her tightest, shortest skirt, a tiny little top, and boots past her knees and stand on a street corner to wait for men to proposition her. And proposition her they did. Her unit had record numbers for those six months and Deidre had an equally long barren stretch in her own sex life. There was something about being the experience of being so overtly objectified that had turned her off sex. Not that it was that big of a deal, she didn't have a boyfriend at the moment. Still, there were times when she wondered if she would ever regain a healthy appetite.

After six months Deidre's face, and other parts, were well enough known in the district that she was all but useless as a decoy. She had thought that this would mean a chance to do real police work. In fact, she had hoped for patrol, or even working some investigations. Anything would have seemed a step up. Anything, that is, other than her current situation. She looked around the room. The bed was the center of the room, heart shaped and covered with red satin sheets and mounds of pillows. The lighting was low and the décor was like an upscale motel, expect for the large mirrors on the surface of every wall and one on the ceiling. The mirrors were place in such a way that you could see anything in the room from any position. Beside the bed was a ceiling high armoire with double doors and on the wall adjacent to the bed was a large television that continually showed soft core porn. It couldn't possibly look more like a brothel room which, considering it was one, was probably a good thing.

Deidre had learned to tune out the television and was lying stretched out on the bed. She glanced at the bar on the other side of the room and decided she had everything she needed for the night. She glanced in the mirror and appraised her working outfit. Tonight she was wearing a white baby doll top with matching white panties. The top barely covered her ass when she was standing, and not at all when she actually moved. She stood and looked at herself in the many mirrors. She would have never thought that she would look the part of a high end escort. She had a vision of tall, voluptuous women with tanned skin and plastered on makeup. She was shorter, with small breasts and a fantastic ass. Her skin was pale and her brunette hair with red tinges was long on her back and framed her beautiful face, highlighted with freckles. She knew she was attractive but she never would have thought herself a sex siren. That is, until she started working at the brothel. There were many types of women in this place. Tall and short, thin and some chunky. Big breasted and tiny titted. Large asses and tight little bubble asses. And the thing was they were all busier than they ever should be allowed to be. She had thought before that all men had the same ideal for a woman, but the men came in with diverse tastes and desires.

Deidre could hear one of the girls in the next room. She went by the name Destiny and was a larger girl who was very enthusiastic about her dates. Often her cries and moans would filter through the hallways, providing a very lustful atmosphere for anyone walking down the long hallway. Deidre had always assumed that the sex in a brothel was fake, but some of the women claimed they enjoyed it. Not every time, but more often than not. Deidre wasn't sure she believed this but she wasn't willing to put it to the test either. Her job definitely didn't involve fucking the clients. She had made that very clear to her superiors. So, even though she sashayed around the room wearing a little more than naked, and was in a brothel, and accepted clients she didn't put out. She had to be the only hooker in the world who wasn't willing to spread her legs. She giggled at the thought but her laugh did not last. No matter what happened, she was still here because she had a sexy body. Her partner Doug, with his hairy back and bad smells wasn't asked to put on lingerie and flirt with strange men. There was a deep vindictive part of her that hoped they would catch a case involving the gay escort scene. She would personally buy the leather chaps for him.

But, for the time being she was the goat, staked and waiting for the tiger. One of the most powerful gangs in the country had recently gone through a shake up and the leader that emerged was a ruthless gangster wanted for all sorts of crimes. He was suspected of personally killing over 28 people and having ordered hundreds of other deaths. His gang was from Mexico and was brutally tough. The men in the gang were in it for life. He was older than the typical boss, almost 30. He ran his show with an iron fist and was impossible to catch. He waltzed across the border with no custom officials the wiser. On the rare occasions when he was located he was always surrounded by at least ten gunmen who wouldn't hesitate to open fire on anyone who attempted to capture their boss. Innocent lives had been lost in order to have El Jefe disappear like smoke. The police were very leery of attempting a takedown. Not only for the potential loss of an officer's life, but also for innocent bystanders. Hence, this clever set up, although Deidre wondered if the suits had to strip and put on lingerie if they would have found it all that clever. No matter, she knew the destruction this man had wrought and the lives (including law enforcement) he had ended. She had vowed she would do anything to help bring him down.

El Jefe was known to frequent this very establishment. He always asked for the newest girl when he came in. So, the clever idea was to infiltrate the brothel with Deidre. No one knew she was a police officer so that no one could leak information back to El Jefe. Her partner had managed to get a bouncer job so she had a friendly presence in the house. Her team was set up to move at a moments notice. All she had to do was send a simple text. The team planned the incursion through the large curtained window. This would be the only time that El Jefe was unattended and they had to move quickly and silently. The goal was to remove him from the premises before his men knew about it, thus staving off any gun play. The plan was simple and should have worked.

It should have worked a week ago, but El Jefe hadn't shown up. This had put Deidre in a few compromising positions. She couldn't allow her cover to be blown or the plan was off. She also wasn't about to sleep with any of the customers, and she couldn't really turn down every client that asked for her attention. She would soon stick out. They had come up with a clever workaround this problem. Clients would come who were members of the police force. They would pay their fee and take Deidre back to the room. After an hour of playing rummy they would leave. Deidre also had a plan for when a real customer approached her. She would offer them a drink. In the drink was a roofie (and yes, she loved the irony of a date rape drug being used on a John). Once the victim started to pass out she would play the soft porn on the television and disarray his clothing. When she walked him out, after the hour, all he remembered was short bursts of movie magic and a feeling that he had partied very hard. She would always tell the man how good he had been and how she wished that she could keep him longer but she had another client ready to go. This had worked for five times, but she knew that she was courting disaster. It was only a matter of time before her cover was blown and she was kicked out. Hopefully her tiger would come before that happened. The tiger might find that the goat was more than he could handle, she thought to herself. She figured she had a day or two left before she was outed.

The good news was that solid information put El Jefe in the city either late tonight or early tomorrow. If he was here he would definitely be visiting his favorite brothel. If she could just hang on for 24 hours she should be good. Doug had left early that night and was scouting a private air strip he was known to frequent. He was adamant he would be back before anything could go down. Still, she felt a little nervous without his presence in the house.

The phone by the bar buzzed discretely and she moved to answer it. She knew it was another client. There were girls who were on duty in the main room, or the lobby. They got the first chance at the Johns. Deidre had taken turns in the lobby before and found it quite an experience to be appraised by so many eyes. The men were never rude; on the contrary, they were often overly polite or even shy. Aggression and out of boundary play were not tolerated here and the clients knew it. Clients could also select a girl by looking through a catalogue of the various girls in the establishment. These pictures were boudoir style and Deidre's face burned at the memory of taking the photo. In her photo she was topless but facing away from the camera, her hair framing her bare back. She was wearing beige silk pants and had her back arched so her ass strained against the fabric. It was a great picture but she knew she would have to get all copies before her vice crew got a hold of it. They would never let her forget that.

Girls who were not on duty had the chance to wait in their room and hope that someone requested them, or they could leave if they wanted. Deidre chose to stay, fearful that she might miss the one time the tiger came sniffing for the goat. She picked up the phone, her stomach rolling a little. It was earlier than they had thought but this could be the reason for all of her wasted time and humiliation. The Madame's whiskey and cigarette voice murmured into the phone. "I know you are not on duty but I have a client who would love to spend time with you. This one needs to be specially taken care of. Are you available?" Most of that was code to tell Deidre about the demands of the job. A client was a regular in high standing. Specially taken care of meant they paid quite a bit of money to do or experience anything they pleased (barring physical violence). Are you available, was a polite way of telling her to make sure she was tarted up and ready to go. The Madame didn't really offer a choice with this level of client. Nor would any of the other girls turn this down. The money to be made off a 'special' client was impressive. Deidre affirmed that she was indeed available and then proceeded to get ready.

It also told her that this was not a police officer coming to 'visit'. The vice group could not afford the 'special' rates; even the hourly rates were straining their budget. This could be it. She was really wishing that Doug hadn't left. She quickly got ready. She opened the doors to the armoire. It had all sorts of toys, sex toys, handcuffs, riding crops, leather, costumes, ball gags, blindfolds and all sorts of items. Half of them she had no clue what they were for but they provided a great atmosphere. She checked her bar and made sure that the glass for the customer already had the roofie drops in the bottom. She checked herself in the many mirrors and did a twirl, the white baby doll top twirling out, showing off her sexy belly and killer ass. Her hair fanned out and settled on her shoulders. She was ready.

Except she wasn't. Her phone. She needed access to her phone in order to text her team. She snatched the phone off the bar and went to put it under a pillow for easy access when there was a knock at the door. She started to go to the door when her eyes crossed the screen of the phone. No Service. Her phone was not able to send a text. There must be some interruption in service. Her heart sank and her mind froze as she let this sink in. If this was El Jefe she had no practical way of getting help. The door knocked again and she turned towards it and took an uncertain step towards it. She had to buy some time. The phone must just be a temporary glitch. The plan could still work. She shook her head to clear her panic and opened the door to another surprise.

The man at the door was well built, tall with glasses and a goatee (not too short). He had a smile on his face... on his white face. His really white face. El Jefe was of Mexican heritage with dark skin covered with tattoos. This man was...white. It wasn't her tiger. She felt relief seep through her. This was just an ordinary John with lots of money. She had handled several like this before and easily could again.

"Hello, welcome. Won't you come in?" Deidre said with a soft smile on her face. She held the door as he brushed past her, his eyes taking in her body and outfit, and then scanning the room.

"Hello, my name is Tom. I am so excited to spend this time with you." He spoke in a confident tone, a man who knew what he wanted and could see it right in front of him. "Your picture does not do you justice. You are sexy beyond words. I know I chose the right one or my evening's pleasure."

She didn't overtly react to his words just asking him, "Why don't you sit?" She noticed that his eyes never left her. This was a little odd. Usually the men were shy and only ogled when they thought they weren't being watched. She had found that odd, being in an establishment where bodies were openly for sale. Not this one, his eyes were taking in her tight body under her skimpy lingerie quite openly.

"Let's get to know each other a little first. I am not in any rush and I am yours for the night. What can I get you to drink?" Deidre smiled at the Tom who returned her gaze frankly. "Nothing for me. I want no pleasure but the delights you have in store for me." He smiled. She didn't. Her heart sank, this had never happened before. One part of her mind engaged in auto pilot, asking him what he was hoping for, finding out details about him, making small talk. The other assessed her options. No Doug, no team, no roofie. Her options were down to two. Let this stranger have complete access to her body or blow the op and leave. She knew they were close. Jefe would be in that night or early morning. If she blew her op now it would mean hundreds of thousands of dollars thrown out the window. It would also mean a lost opportunity to nail a psychopathic killer who shipped tons of drugs into her city. She realized that the conversation had come to a halt. Tom was just sitting there watching her stand by the bar, eating her up with his eyes. How bad could it be? Deidre enjoyed sex and Tom was attractive. Surely she could sleep with him without too much angst.

She mentally slapped herself. What could she be thinking? She had to end this and get out, the op was over, she decided, even though it killed her to even think this. She started to speak but Tom smiled at her and started explaining his vision for the evening. Tom rose from the chair and walked towards the small bar. Her hopes rose, could he want a drink after all? Instead of a drink he retrieved a small saucer and returned to his seat. Placing the saucer on the table beside him he looked at Deidre and said, "You asked me what my hopes for the evening were. I don't know if I fully explained it. I love being in total control and having my every wish treated as a command. I love the idea of a slave offering her body to her master. The slave granting every wish and knowing that she has no rights over her own body. That is what I want tonight. Are you willing? Or should I seek another girl?"

Deidre could only stare at him. Slave? That didn't connote a quick roll on the bed. It seemed much more involved. But then again, sex was sex...how bad could it be?

Deidre also knew his offer wasn't a real choice. If she turned down one of the top tier clients she would be packing her clothes before he could even choose another girl and the op would be blown. Still, in her heart she knew she couldn't go through with this. She opened her mouth to ask him to leave when he cut her off. "I'm sorry, my slaves are not allowed to talk. You will have many uses for that pretty mouth of yours but for now, you may only answer direct questions. You took too long to answer my question so I have claimed you as my slave for the night."

His eyes glinted and she realized that he had not expected her to turn down the offer he just wanted to establish control. It had the desired effect. Maybe it was the room, the pretending to be for sale for so long, or just that part of her wanted to get laid but Deidre felt a release of making a decision. Maybe she could do this. If she approached this as a slave then she had no say in the matter. No slave was ever held responsible for following orders. She could do this, get it over with and still nail her target. She knew that she wanted to take down Jefe more than she objected to sex with a stranger. She cast her eyes down, trying for submissive, her stomach fluttering, her mind buzzing with objections. Could she really offer her body to a stranger? What would he ask her to do? She had a sinking sensation that it would be more than her body he demanded. He wanted her will but she had decided that she was going to save the operation no matter the cost to her pride.

"Take off your top." Tom leaned forward to watch. She felt her hands drifting down over the top of her lacy lingerie. Under the bodice was a wide ribbon that tied slightly to the side. She lifted her eyes to watch his reaction and tugged on the ribbon and decided that she was going to do this, no matter what. The ribbon parted, exposing her pert breasts, and in one fluid motion she shrugged the flimsy lingerie off and let it pool at her feet before she could change her mind. A rational part of her was screaming that she was standing topless with a skimpy pair of panties protecting her from being completely naked. A more visceral part of her noted that as she put her hands on her head and ran them through her hair that Tom shifted uncomfortably in his seat. His eyes were fixed on her breasts and Deidre realized she loved the abject desire and lust in his eyes. She knew she was being objectified but as she cupped one breast in her hand and squeezed a nipple, feeling the jolt of pleasure/pain, she couldn't help but watch as he almost drooled. His lust for her body hit her as a wave of pleasure. She could feel desire spreading through her. She loved being wanted so badly.

After a long moment of staring he spoke again, with quiet intensity. "Take the panties off". This was harder. It wasn't as if the panties hid much. Looking down she could see the dark mound of hair through the triangular patch of lace. She knew, though, that this was the last stopping point before her body was used for his pleasure. Slave. She was going to be a slave and slaves obey orders. She hooked her thumbs into the waistband and slowly slid them over her hips and slowly stepped out of them. She stood before him completely naked, her small breasts rising with each breath, her smooth hips and legs trembling slightly, and her sexy little pussy on display. She felt heat rise up and realized she was blushing. She also realized that there was a big difference between mostly naked and really naked. She was now offering her body to be used completely. Another shiver of desire slid through her, surprising her.

Her blush grew deeper when he ordered her to kneel. Slowly she dropped to her knees facing him. His chair was at least ten feet away. "Crawl to me, slave" he demanded and so she did. She could see everything in the mirrors and she was amazed at how sexy her hips looked as they swayed through the crawl. She found herself slowing the pace and swaying them even more enticing. She could see her cunt framed between her legs, her perky breasts moving with every pace forward. Her lips parted as she neared him wondering what was next. She reached his spread knees and stopped, arching her back slightly and staring up at him. "My little slave has a magnificent body on her." Tom said appreciatively, his eyes taking in every curve and secret of her body. "You have such a pretty face as well. I am really going to enjoy this."

bkwa15
bkwa15
55 Followers
12